The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:45 pm

Raze looks at her as he feels her trembling. He says calmly, “Even though the times have gotten more understanding, people still fear what they cannot control. People with powers like me cannot be controlled or under the same laws as normal people. We have our own rules we must stick to. I however want to help others no matter what. My people don’t like it but it does help everyone. So they tolerate it for now.”

Back to top Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Calming down slowly as she listened to him, before she jerked and leaned forward pulling her picture “it’s what I couldn’t describe, we were taken here a lot of the time” she said, she wanted to try and help at least. He had pretty much saved her skin the night before. The picture was surprisingly accurate, very detailed as well; it was something engraved into her memory. She wriggled a little putting the picture down again. She didn’t really have anything more to ask, but did wonder if she could still come, guessing probably not though for a little while anyway.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Raze looks at the picture and knows he has been there but he could not remember when. He says calmly, “You won’t be able to join me at work for a few days. Those people who pretended to be your parents did not believe I had not seen you. Someone saw me bring something home. They will most likely try to find you here after I leave. So I’m going to hide you somewhere only I can open and enter.” He then starts explain that each magic user has their own way of spells. That no one’s spell is the same as another even if the spells do the same thing. So no one could undo the spells he casted on his house. He was going to turn his house into the ultimate safe house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:46 pm

“I heard them, so I guessed as much” she said a little disappointed though. She listened; she was glad to be learning something new at least and nodded knowing she’d find a way to occupy herself somehow even if it had to be sleeping. She wished she could help and felt like a little kid relying on another person. She then just wondered about the house to figure out where things were to keep out of his way. She trailed her hands on the walls, her thoughts wondered again but stopped herself coming to a block within her mind and frowned. “Hmm, wonder what I forgot” she muttered to herself.
She found him and looked to him "Can I help?" she asked
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Raze looks at her as she moved about the room a bit. He says getting up, “You can help if you are up to it Mizuki.” He goes to his room and grabs a big heavy book off his desk. He says after coming back to her side, “This book has all my mother’s spells. Because I’m her son she made it where I can use her spells. She was the best of the best when it comes to magic. So her spells should be good and strong by themselves but I am going to add my own along with them so no one can get close to the house.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:09 pm

She nodded and looked to the book; she could read through it at least if he didn’t mind. “Of course I’m up to it” she said bluntly “She must’ve been nice then, she pretty much gave you a starting point if you think about it” she said. She didn’t really remember any of her family apart from her sister. She nodded a little listening not exactly sure what he wanted her to do. “Ok, I know that, Raze” she said and then looked to the old book running her hand over the cover, it appeared very old and she could see that the pages had turned a dull gold yellow colour. “So what do you want me to do?” she asked looking back up to Raze.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Raze let her look in the book. He says pointing to the spell he wanted to cast first, “Well I need help looking for three white candles. I have always have trouble keeping track of the candles. I reorganize the house a lot so it’s easy to lose track of things.” He reads over the spell. “I can find the other stuff needed for the protection spell.” He starts searching for the candles as he needed them in order for the spell to work for the whole house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Thinking a little she wondered off, thinking about where she’d put them and searched in the other rooms before heading to the kitchen, pulling a chair out, she climbed onto it carefully and opened one of the higher cupboards, searching there thoroughly before moving onto another one and picked out the white candles before she headed back “Found them, kitchen, top left cabinet” she said putting them down and read through the pages it was open at. She cocked her head to once side, figuring out other things that he needed, and tried to help him get those as well.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Once she gave him the three candles, he put them in three points of the house and lit them. He says as he placed the herbs required for the spell in the middle of the candles, “Here we go. Try not to panic. When a spell starts the caster cannot stop until it is done.” He starts talking in an ancient language. The herbs catch on fire and burn up quickly. Then the triangle the candles make becomes seeable as a purple outline and it grows darker and darker as it stretches out around the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:55 pm

She stayed quiet, it didn’t really make her panic seeing magic at all, she more scared of the labs and hospitals, she’d read about them and they sounded very similar to the labs to her. Watching she found it rather interesting, unusual and didn’t panic at all. She also tried to understand what he was saying, just challenging herself a little and found she could understand bits of it. She waited until he had finished and asked about some of the words, translating it and speaking what he had said in that language into English as though it was normal.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Raze then adds his own protection spell and fell to his knees as he grew tired. He says, “There now you will be safe here while I am at work.” He looks at her with a slight smile. “There is a TV in the living room. There are paints and other creative stuff in the den. You can find any kind of microwavable food in the right side of the fridge. I will be back at ten tonight.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:54 am

Mizuki jerked a little as he fell to his knees worried “Y-you ok?” she asked a little concerned and then nodded a little at what he said and tried to help him up to his feet at least. Well there was certainly a lot for her to do during that time anyway.

Once he did leave for work she just wondered around a little, she looked to the clock and nodded slightly just figuring out where everything was before she found the old cloak she had worn in the alley way the night before and rummaged through it seeing if there was anything in there before giving up and then finding the den she found some paper and pencils and began drawing, mostly people she remembered, had seen or knew doing small little studies on the page carefully.

Later on she found something else to do, figuring out how to use the TV, she was careful not wanting to break it and looked at the buttons knowing what a few were and smiled when she got it working beginning to watch several shows she found learning a little more about this new world to her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:03 pm

(Sorry I have not been on in a while. College homework takes me awhile.) Raze went to his office going over the case files. He needed to figure things out. The lab wanted her back to finish what they started. He thinks, “Mizuki can’t go back to that lab. They will get what they need from her and then she will be killed. I have to find a way to legally to search and seize the lab. They have to be stopped.” He looks at his boss as three men in weird clothes go into the chief’s office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:59 am

Those strangely dressed men were from ‘there’ they talked to the chief as if he were an old friend and they seemed awfully ticked saying they had lost their ‘research’ and that something had gone ‘missing’ or was stolen from them. The Chief did not have much of a reaction but a frown, he seemed disappointed in a way although he made it look like this was something serious, well to him it was.

Mizuki stayed inside she learnt as much as she could and figured out different things, but didn’t plan on going to sleep until she knew Raze was there at least and that he was safe scared she’d dragged him into something terrible because he helped her. She knew exactly what they could do, one other girl nearly escaped but she got killed and so did the person who helped her. That terrified her, what if she got found, he would be in trouble if he got found out. She shook her head, her mind racing and she closed her eyes and her knees were tucked in right up to her chest as she covered her ears just letting her mind race.

(changed it so much, so I jsut re-posted, much better reply for me anyway and that's fine..)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Raze looks over his files as he could hear the lab men and the chief talking. They were pissed that their girl was gone. The chief did not have much of a verbal reaction to the news but he did frown a bit. He seemed seem a bit disappointed in the news though. Raze thinks, “Well now I can’t trust my own boss.” He does his required work hours and leaves. He makes his way home not caring if he is followed since other people could not get close to his house. He enters the house with a smile and closes the door behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Mizuki jumped when she heard the door and went to go greet him, she smiled relived he was in one piece “How was your day?” she asked. She had eaten earlier and had read through recipe books she had found around the house as well as a few other books; she already had a favourite book as well, a story book, simple and easy to read but she liked the story. She smiled a little “You’ve still got bags under your eyes and yes you are going to sleep tonight.” She said tucking hair from her eyes as she waited for his answer.

(I now have an entire plan...*evil laugh* )
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Raze looks at her and says, “My day was okay. It seems my boss might be working with the lab people. So I will have to avoid telling him about what I find.” He smiles as she says, “You’ve still got bags under your eyes and yes you are going to sleep tonight.” He says crossing his arms with a smile, “Someone liked to take charge. I haven’t even ate yet and you are telling me to go to bed.” He kisses her forehead and asks, “How was your day??”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:00 pm

“I learnt a lot, so my day was good and they always had connections with different parts of the outside world, makes it easier for them to cover their tracks, I heard them say that one time” she said nodding a little and smiled as he kissed her forehead, hearing the microwave she turned, having put one of the meals in there for him earlier on. She had to do something and was getting used to everything very quickly. “I ate earlier” she said before he asked. She had also been searching her cloak and found other files she’d taken from the lab when she left, she always grabbed something whenever she left, she’d tell him tomorrow.
She told him a little about her day, but she really hadn’t done very much, just figuring out anything she could so she didn’t have to rely on him all the time.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:13 pm

Raze nods some and says, “Good to hear you had a good day.” He hears the microwave ding and looks at her. “He follows her to the kitchen calmly as he let out a yawn. He was tired and his body was slowly slowing down due to lack of energy. His stomach growled loudly at the smell of the food. He blushes deeply and runs a hand through his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:24 pm

She turned around after taking the plate of food out carefully and heard his stomach growling, she laughed a little seeing him blush deeply “Guessing you’re hungry?” she could also see he really was exhausted “Go to bed after you eat ok?” she said sitting down at the table as well, she wasn’t really hungry though.
She stayed there talking while he ate; it had been a while since she’d talked to anyone that would listen. She told him about different things, she quickly ran out of things to say though and tried to think of something, but couldn’t come up with anything.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:50 pm

Raze sat down and ate as she told him about different things she had learned today. He would nod and comment now and then to show he was listening to her. He smiles some as she quickly ran out of things to say and tried to think of something more to say. He could see each thought pop into her head. He says calmly, “Well my day was not nearly as eventful. I just sat at my desk looking over case files. A lot of my facts and evidence has gotten taken from my folders.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 pm

“Aren’t the folders locked up?” she asked “and why would someone do that, people have died, do they not care?” she said clearly annoyed by that fact. “And I haven’t had much time to learn in the labs so I have to catch up” that was all she said on that matter and noticed his smile as she ran out of things to say and frowned a little, but at least he had listened. “And you have no idea how many books are scattered around this place” she sounded quite happy about it though.

Although one thing that puzzled her was why someone would take evidence from a file from a case which was so old now, most had probably given up on it. She then thought that maybe the files she had brought with her from the lab might best be mentioned now. “When I left, I always took something with me and hid them form them, I kept some in my cloak when you found me. Maybe they can help you recover some of the facts, also they were going to be thrown out anyway.”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 am

Raze looks at her as she talks about the files she took from the lab. He says, “That would help a lot. As for why a person would steal my files, it would be to keep the experiments going.” He smiles and says, “Well there are hidden libraries everywhere. My mother and father loved to read so books just seem to appear when you need them.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:34 am

"But why?" she asked she didn't understand how people could be like that, she knew they could, but not why and it confused her. "Maybe you should put the files somewhere else to keep them safe, and I'll give them to you in the morning, but their the only copy, what if that person takes them, they might figure out I'm here, you'll get hurt" she said worried more about that he might get hurt than anything else. She nodded and smiled about what he said about the books.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:10 am

Raze says as he gets up from the table, “Greed and fear of death can be a strong reason to want those labs test to work.” He thinks about where he could hide the papers. He says, “We can hide the files in my safe.” He was very tired but he wanted to make sure she felt safe here. He looks at her as she expressed her worries. He says, “I will be fine even if they find out.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next