The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 9 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue May 29, 2012 12:37 pm

She listened to what he said nodding a little “So pretty much anything then?” she said thinking it might be good to learn a little more, mostly since she was curious and she never had a chance to ask Raze either. She left Raze to rest while she spent the day questioning Markus on several things, just purely curious and like Raze to her he had all the answers. “Is there anything that could bring the swelling down at all, it looked like it hurt” she asked “what other places are there and what are they like?” she asked so many questions during such a short time. “Why wouldn’t you tell them how you became immortal?”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 9 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Markus sits down and says, "I am trying to figure something out to help him. It just takes time..." He tells her about the world and all the people in it. How gifted people like Raze have to hide their powers from normal people. He tenses up some as she asked her last commet. He says, "I had been hired to find the way to getting immortality by Raze's 4x great grandfather. I had stumbled acrossed it while curing my best friend of a curse he had been suffering with. I had injected many men with the syrum and many of them became monsters that I had to destory. You see if you are evil and are given the syrum, the syrum intensifies that evil."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed May 30, 2012 3:43 pm

She listened quietly thinking a little “That would make sense, I would still give it to them, let them be destroyed…” she said it was the bitterness and hatred talking from deep inside her. “They never thought of a serum, they are trying to find the gene of immortality duplicate it or manipulate it inside the body to grow before altering it to different blood types and splicing it into the other genes… it always went completely wrong. Something to do with the number of pairs of genes in the body got effected and caused a rather awful side effect, well basically a more extreme version of the serum but… it effected everyone.” She said thinking back a little remembering the blurred moments of talking she could remember from inside that glass container every now and then. “So how old are you now then?” she asked once again curiosity ruled over anything else in her mind.

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Thu May 31, 2012 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 pm

(Hun each time you add more to your post you keep having me rewrite what I want to put next....) Markus nods calmly and says, "Because the immortal gene is only born in certain blood lines and when people try to clone it, the gene mutates to protect itself. In the serum however it is different. It stays stable and mutates to fit the people not destory the people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 31, 2012 1:20 am

Edited version below

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:06 pm

I cant think of a post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:04 pm

She nodded listening a to what he said "Hmm that explains why they wanted to try and get an answer from you" she said thinking a little.
Later on, She let Raze rest not bothering him unless she had to get him to eat but usually just left him alone and in peace, getting ready for bed once more she looked outside the window breifly noticing no one was outside the house anymore, as though they'd given up... Pulling her trainers on she went outside to investigate, curious as ever. She looked around curiously, "Maybe they gave up?" she whispered, jerking back when something moved and looked to the area curiously trying to pick up any distinctions to help her identify what it could be.

She walked forward a little walking just out of the garden of the huge mansion and looked around "Hello?" she shouted and jerked feeling her arm being pulled, they hadn't given up at all. struggling she backed up quickly but ahd managed to inject something into her. Heading back she looked quite paniced, they had moved closer, not wanting to bother Raze she found Markus. "Markus they've moved closer to this place..." she said rubbing her arm. "What if they get to the house, they'll hurt Raze" she said more worried about that than anything else, in her mind they couldn't do anything worse to her any more. "Know any ways we can keep them back, Raze'll get sick again if he uses too much of his magic, I don't want that to happen again, not after this time" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:25 am

Markus looks at her sensing things were in bad shape. He grabs her arm where they injected her. He takes a knife and cuts her arm taking out a tracker with the tip of the knife. He says, “I know they are getting braver must be they have not realized I am here.” He heals the cut on her arm and says, “I want you to stay near Raze…I will deal with our guests.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 am

She jerked suddenly looking to him when he grabbed her arm wincing when the knife cut into her skin and he took out a tracker, "They don't check for that kind of thing normally" she said "for whose there or not" she rubbed her arm a little when it was healed a bit confused but nodded going to where Raze was sitting in a chair near the bed. She looked to Raze worried still and shook her head “no, he’ll be ok…”she muttered.

The scientists outside frowned suddenly when they noticed the tracker seemed to have gone; unknown to the Markus must've damaged it when taking it out. "Already, that was quick" muttered one annoyed hiding in their white van in the bushes. Looking up they spotted someone else “hmm, who is that?” asked one and the other one recognised him. “That is…”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:52 am

Markus walked outside not hiding who he was from them. He smiles at them and snaps his fingers in the direction of their van since his strong eyes could see it. The moment he snaps his fingers, the van explodes. The barrier around the mansion glows deep purple as it guards the mansion. Markus says, “You spineless worms! You want the girl?! You have to kill me first!” He knew they could not kill him and they feared him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 am

They looked almost shocked that he was there at all and covered themselves when their van exploded looking very shocked “What are you doing here Markus?!” shouted one angrily “Still not going to tell us about your secret?” he said annoyed about the fact that Markus would not tell them his secret, “You haven’t aged a single day either” they smirked backing up as if getting ready to run for it as fear suddenly overcame them when they realised they should go.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:23 am

Markus smirks sensing that they all wanted to run. He traps them with him inside a barrier so they could not run away. He says, “Why would I help you crazy assholes become immortal? You would just throw the world into chaos.” He walks towards them saying, “The girl is under my protection and by what I have seen in her, she is the closest you are going to get to being immortal. The gene splicing will just kill all of you if you try to take it from her…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 am

“Why would that be then, she has the gene we need in order to become immortal what humans goal isn’t to become immortal do everything you ever wanted and more, also we have contractors keeping us hidden and she knows them so we can’t let her be” they said “So why will the gene splicing kill us, enlighten us oh great immortal” smirked a rather smug scientist. “There is no way it could go wrong”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:41 am

Markus says picking up the mouthy scientist with his mind, “When you idiots inject the isolated gene into your bodies, your body rejects it and your body eats itself. We humans were not meant to become immortal. I discovered immortality by accident and I know what happens when the wrong type of person becomes immortal…” He rips out the scientist’s throat out easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:46 am

They looked terrified even more so when they saw him ripping their friends throat out screaming and tried to get away by running stopped by the field “l-Lets us out!” they said panicking for their lives huddled together like lab rats in a cage. “Let us out, let us out!” they screamed In terror, just wanting to get away after what they’d just seen happen, no one should be able to do that with their bare hands.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:04 am

Markus drops the now dead body as the others cowered together. He says walking towards them, “Why should I let you go? You heard the girls scream to be let go and you just continued cutting them up. They cried out in pain and you all would laugh and smile! Why should you be shown any mercy?!” He kills them one by one seeing young child Raze’s tear stained face. He was not there to protect Raze but he sure as hell was going to protect Mizuki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:15 am

They cowered still running any direction they could to get away. Mizuki could hear the screaming and was soon glad that Raze was asleep when she looked outside. Shutting the windows she headed downstairs “You should be glad Raze wasn’t awake you’d scare the life out of him” she said giving a light sigh “You ok anyway?” she asked rustling her hair after getting an answer. She heard something one of them having almost escaped everything.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:39 am

Markus looks at her as she comments on his actions. He says wiping the blood off his hands knowingly allowed one to escape to tell the big bosses that he was back in town, “They needed to know what their sins have caused.” He smiles as she played with his hair and he says, “I will be fine. Just wish those people would give up their task.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:46 am

She saddened a little "I think everyone does, but they won't because they are stubborn and can't see much wrong in their actions, anyway we need to clear this up before Raze wakes up and freaks out again like last time." she said to him bluntly thinking a little she soon put her plan into action making Markus help her as well since she didn’t want Raze to just suddenly faint while he was ill on top of that. It took some time to sort everything out.
She went upstairs making sure Raze was ok as well "Ok all sorted, and he sleeps like a log shesh" she said giggling a little, Raze had slept through everything. She then went to her usual spot in the house and worked on ehr sketches.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:16 pm

A few hours later Raze wakes up and gets out of bed slowly. He uses the walls to stay standing up and makes his way to the kitchen. He stumbles a little as he pulls a chair out to sit down. Markus catches him and helps him sit down. He asks, “Would you like something to eat?” Raze nods and says, “Yes please…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:30 pm

Mizuki looked up hearing mvoement and walked upstairs "Your up, how are you feeling?" she asked once he had sat down putting ahand on his head to check his fever "hmm, seems to have gone down a little at least, guess that rest did you some good" she smiled at him, She had heard that he wanted to eat something as well, "Maybe something light would be good for him, like what you gave him before" she said to Markus looking up to him thinking a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Raze looks at her with a small smile and says, “I am feeling a little better…” His voice sounded raw and weak as his throat was still so sore. He looks at Markus and says, “Is it alright if I just have some mashed potatoes?” Markus nods and says, “You can have anything you want as long as you eat.” Raze nods and says, “I will eat…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:46 pm

“That’s good at least” she said to him “Hopefully you’ll get better soon” she said to him glad he was a little better if anything and stayed with him while Markus went to make the mash potatoes. “See the rest and a bit of food does help” she said smiling at him gently. “You sleep like baby, through anything really” she giggled at him a little. She wasn't going to tell him about what had happened while he was sleeping, not yet anyway he needed to rest and not worry about anything. She looked up when she heard Markus coming back, she really would ahve to ask one of them to show her how to cook some real food one of these days.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:17 am

Raze looks at her and says with a slight shrug, "When I am tired and ill I tend to sleep like a rock. Its normal for me when I am sick. My mother was the same way." He looks at her. He says as he looks toward the kitchen, "I just hope I get better soon. I worry that you will get hurt..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:16 am

-Deleted-

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next