The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 10 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:33 pm

(Can you add more to your post please???)

Back to top Go down

Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved) - Page 10 Empty Re: Not a new but Differnt World (Mature? Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:09 pm

(edited version...)

She smiled a little and kissed his forehead "Shesh, don't worry too much or that'll make you even worse" she said to him sternly to him and stayed beside him as well checking his temperature every now and then to make sure it didn't suddenly go very high since she was worried.
She shook her head a little wondering why she was worrying so much and went to go ask amrcus to see if he knew "Marcus, what does it mean when you starting owrrying a lot about someone, I worried about my sister but I feel like it'ss a lot mroe when it comes to Raze" she said asking him curiously sicne some thigns she just didn't really know about at all. She didn't tell him about other things as well and just waited for him to speak seeing whathis answer was about all this.

However, she did constantly look back to where Raze was as if checking on him not able to help it at all really.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Markus looks at her and says with a slight smile, "I would say that means you love someone like a lover. You see Raze as your lover don't you?" He looks in her eyes. He says, "You should tell him." He walks out to the table with Raze's food and Raze slowly starts to eat the mashed potatoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:47 pm

She blushed at his explaination adn shook her head even though she knew it was the most likley reason "I'm not going to tell him that" she said before she followed him back to where Raze was relieved he was eating ok still and just tried to focus herself on something else as well as finding it hard to hide her red cheeks especailly after what she had just been told by Marcus. Soon thinking maybe it would have been better if she'd figure it out herself but shook her head again to try and shake it off avoiding looking to Raze as well.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Markus chuckles and he helps himself to his own food. Raze eats the mashed potatoes and looks at Mizuki sensing something was up. He asks her calmly, “What is the matter Mizuki?” His voice was weak but yet it still held a bit of strength. He takes her hand in his. He says, “You can tell me…You know you can tell me anything…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:03 pm

She turned to him a little red "It's nothing, just somethingI need to figure out on my own anyway you need to rest and eat up as well" she said to Raze sternly "So don't worry about me either focus on getting better" she said to him frowning a little before giving a sigh. "Anyway if you really want to know it's sort of a girl thing so just let it be"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:18 pm

Raze looks at her calmly and nods. “As you wish…” He finishes his food and then goes to lie down in his room. His fever was coming back full force and his body shook with stress and high fever. He curls under his blankets. He thinks to himself as his body shivers and shakes, “This fever is going to kill me if it goes any higher.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Worried she stayed there and put a hand on his head "Your burning up again" she said worried and thought for a omment grabbing a flanel and finding some ice in the freeze she filled a large bowel with the water and ice making him move so he was on his backa dn let the flanel fall evenly over his brow "You'll be ok, we just need to cool you down is all" she said softly humming again to try and take his mind off everything for the momment and kept checking the towel remained cold to try and bring the fever down.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:50 am

Raze looks at her weakly and listens to her sing. He says, "Mizuki thank you...But you do not have to take care of me." He reaches out and gently strokes her cheek. His touch was slow and gentle. He says, "I think I just need more rest is all..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Mizuki looked to him adn frowned "But I want to your ill and you seem to be struggling to rest" she said to him worried moving her own hand to touch his cheek when she felt the gentle touches she gave leaning into them a little she soon moved ehr hand away and touched the back of his. "Then jsut get some rest ok, I just wnat you to get better quickly"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:58 am

Raze nods his head and says calmly, "I will rest. That don't mean that you need to check up on me every five minutes. I will be fine. You will need to take care of yourself as well." He looks at her in her eyes and kisses her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:30 am

She nodded "OK" said Mizuki turning a little red when he kissed ehr forehead and left him in peace for the momment "Make sure to rest ok?" she then walked out closing the door behind her quietly and headed back into the kitchen thinking on what to do really. "I just hope nothing bad happens" she muttered
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10