The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to Middle Earth

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Return to Middle Earth - Page 6 Empty Re: Return to Middle Earth

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:43 am

The sound of hooves made him stop and look up. He gave Sabe a quick kiss and then moved to the rocks surrounding them and peared down. Below was several amored and heavily armed men. They bore a strange standard, that of a black Sun. They were to many and heavily armed, so he moved back to Sabe putting a finger to his lips.

"It be a shame that the one of Modor is no more. The master will not be pleased that his brother is no more." That information made Seadron to turn his head to listen. Saurn had a brother. That was not good news."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:18 pm

She sat up, her hair cascading over her shoulder. She watched as Seadron walked to the rocks to see whom had interrupted the calm bliss. The she smiled to herself as her eyes danced across his body when he returned. She kept quiet like he had asked. Sabe looked at Seadron with surprise and confusion. "Saurn has a brother?" she whispered trying not to be to loud. "Shit" she cursed.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:28 pm

He pulled her down putting an arm about her. It would not be good for these men to see them. The riders seemed to stop for a few minutes. "We must find the keys to free him from that damned prison those wizards imprisoned him in. Others are searching for the one that was said to have been brought to the lands to the west, to the lands inhabited by the elves."

Seadron listened intently to the conversation. A key brought to the elves. He had never heard of such a thing. "Do the fools even know what they are looking for? It is afterall not an ordinary key, in looks or what it does." another voice, a womans voice replied. "They have been told what to look for and if they fail they will suffer greatly" With that the horses were on the move again. Seadron again rose a bit to take a look and seen them riding off to the east. Sliding down again he took the naked form of Sabe in his arms and pulled her close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:41 pm

When they mentioned a key her body went stiff. She froze listening to their words, Sabe knew of the key more that anyone. She let out a breath and relaxed. She took him in her arms and held him close. She didn't speak nor move, she just held him and closed her eyes. She thought about the key and if she should tell Seadron what she knew of it, she would find out what he knew of it first. "What do you know of the key?" she asked.

(ooc: Just an idea, the key could be hidden in Sabe making her life force the key. Just an idea.)
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:25 am

(OOC The keys were made long before Seadron and Sabe were born. The three Keys will be different items. Though her family may have been given it for safe keeping.)

"I know nothing of such a key. The elders might have but they said nothing. They surely would have hidden it well though." He had to learn more of what had happened in the east. If Suron had a brother and was as evil as he, freeing him from what ever prison he was in would not bode well for the world. Now they had to get to where ever they were going so that he could learn more and see what was being done to stop this evil from being released.

He stood up and could see that the riders were well off in the distance now. He helped Sabe up and pulled her to him, her sweet tits pressed against his chest, his hands down on her ass cheeks. "It seems I will have to wait to enjoy feeling my dick up your ass." he kissed her lips gently. "We need to continue our journey and see what we can find out about these three keys. Will you ride your horse or will you ride with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:03 pm

Sabe nodded. She knew the wars that would break out if Suron's brother took control along the same lines as he did. She might not be as lucky as last time and survive the long nights of fighting and long days ride.

She got up and stood in his arms, his warm hands on her ass making her smile. "It'll have to be something to look forward to" she said then kissed him back. "I think I can ride for a while" she said looking at her wound. "I should be ok". She retrieved her clothing and found her horse.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm

He got dressed and loaded things back up on the horses and then mounted up. He had wished that she would ride with him again but he could wait now. At least for awhile. They would have to be careful. They did not want to run into the other riders. They were well armed and might be more then they had looked. He would guide them further to the north so that they would put more distance between them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:32 am

She mounted her horse and caressed his neck. She looked across at Seadron with a smile. The next town they were in she would find some more clothing. She thought of the other riders and the key they spoke of.

"Fatha? What's the key?" she asked bobbing her black curls out of her bed sheets.
"It's something we keep in a safe place so people can't find our secrets."
"I don't have any secrets" she said lifting her chin and pulling her lips tight together.
"Let it stay that way little one" He said gently brushing a hand over her curls.

She bit her lip to hold the tears back. He was gone now and she would have to put that behind her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:25 am

He lead them a bit north and tried to circle around a bit. He wished to come to one of the river ports along the R.Running River where they could take a river boat down to the Red River and then to the sea of Ruhn. Here he hoped to pick up more information about what Suron's brother had done and what was happening.

Most of the day was spent cirumventing the riders of the Dark Sun Standard. But finally he managed to bring them to the river and a small settlement that had a smal ship suited for the river docked. The captain was willing to take passengers and the horses down river. He was going all the way back to Ruhnton, a seaport on the Ruhn sea and the Red River. It would be a few days voyage.

Once the horses were taken on board he took their things to the small cabin that was assigned to them. Here he began thinking of where this Key might be and what it might look like. The only two places that it could have been taken was Rivendale and Lorden. A third possibility, especially since it happend so long ago, Mirkwood. The elves there at the time had been normal and not the deformed creatures of the day. He bet it had ben Lorden though. For man feared to go into the forest there. His breathern there wanted their privicy and had spread rumors amongest the humans that caused them to fear the forest. Any secrets there remained secret.

When they had left the forest to return to the Elven Isle there had been nothing out of the ordinary taken back with them. What ever the key was he was sure that it had been left behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:59 pm

She followed Seadron as they made their way down to the river, from their they would travel down to the sea of Ruhn. She helped with the horses and assured they were properly looked after. She then followed Seadron to their cabin with her things. She sat on the floor and thought about the key and what they might find down river. She looked across to Seadron and could see he was thinking the same thoughts.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:20 am

Seadron sat down next to her putting an arm about her and drew her close. "We will be there in a few days." he told her. If indeed there was a great threat like Suron, the elves would have to return, to lend their magic and skills in defeating this threat as they had with Suron. Should this brother of Suron spread his evil, then even the Dwarves in their undergound cities would not be spared, let alone the elves on their distant island.

He turned her head to look at him and kissed her. They had a few days of nothing to do, except see to thier horses and enjoy each other. The latter he was looking forward to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:45 pm

She lent her head on his shoulder as he pulled her closer. She sighed and wondered if she would find her brother somewhere in the confusion that now lay in front of them. He turned her head so she was looking into his eyes and he kissed her. She moved her hands to rest on his shoulders as she kissed him back. She wondered what the night and next few days had in store for them.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:11 am

He reached down and pulled the tunic up and off of her. "We have lots of time to kill." he grinned. "Definately need to get you some better clothes when we reach our desitnation." he chuckled. "But nothing to hide your lovely body and curves like a lot of women do." He enjoyed looking at her, she set his heart and body afire. He began rubbing her sweet tits and squeezing them. "Would you mind if we continued where we left off earlier today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:58 pm

She grinned as he removed her tunic. "I intend to find a few more items of clothing when we stop" she laughed also. "What do you wish me to wear? Dancers clothing?" she asked swaying her hips a little. She kissed up his neck then to his lips. "I don't think that will be a problem" she said with a cheeky grin. She pulled at his clothes till they both stood naked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:38 am

Seadron ran his hands over her naked flesh. The soft skin sent a tingling feeling thorugh him. He drew her to him kissing her deeply, his toung flicking about her's, her tits pressing against his chest. When he broke the kiss, he leanded his forehead against hers, just enjoying the feeling of her in is arms, her naked body against his.

He grinned as he thought what kind of clothing she should wear. Dancer clothing would be nice but not practical, but he would like something that would be easy for him to get to her when he wished. "Well something sexy my dear, something that I will show of these magnificent tits but yet cover them." his hands moved up and down her back, then down to her ass cheeks. "And something that will cover your down here but yet show off your sweet curves and allow me to enjoy you also." he chuckled.

He then laid her gently on the bunk and sat down on the edge of it so he could squeeze her tits and lean down and kiss her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:38 pm

She smiled and put her arms over his shoulders as he drew her close and kissed her, her tongue playing with his. He broke the kiss and they stood in silence as he leant his forehead on hers, their eyes gazing at each other. She held him to her and smiled.

"Something sexy." she hummed "Not human clothing. Yet human clothing would make it easy for you to have fun. It's not practical tho." she thought hard.

Then he moved her gently to the bed and lay her down so he could play with her breasts and kiss her. She smiled at him and how happy she was with him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 am

He kissed her deeply and then moved down to her tits to suckle on them as he squeezed them and then slowly kissed his way down to her pussy where he spread the lips and begam tp lick the tender pink inner flesh. He wanted her feeling good before he applied the lubricant to her ass. He was going to do something different this time. He would not do her doggy style but have her sit on his lap . This way he could play with her sweet tits all he wanted as he fucked her ass.

When he thought she was ready, he turned her over on to her stomach and spread her ass cheeks and began to apply a liberal amount of lubricant up into her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:17 am

She closed her eyes as he kissed down her body sending chills down her spine. He kissed down to her breasts and then down to her pussy. She tilted her head back with a smile as he started to lick her tender lips. He turned her over and started to apply lubricant to her ass and she smiled also knowing that they would be having fun tonight.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:03 am

Once he was satisfied that her ass was lubed well enough he moved up on the bed placing his back agaisnt the wall. He sat there and drew Sabe up to him. "Turn arouind you back facing me, kneeling so your legs are on either side of mine. Ease your self down as I place my dick to your rear entrance and slowly press against it." This way he could reach around her and squeeze her tits and play with her pussy as she moved up and down on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:15 am

She did as she was told and positioned herself on his knee, she eased herself down on his hard member. She smiled feeling him against her and soon in her. Her legs spread either side of his as he placed his member in her entrance. "This ok?" she asked turning her head to kiss him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:54 am

As she came down on his hard dick, it slowly entered her ass. He helped her ease herself down over his length until he was fully sheathed up inside her. "That is good." he said, enjoying the feeling of her sliding down his dick. When he was fully up in her ass he reached around and took one tit in each hand and squeezed them hard. "Does it feel good to you?" he asked her. "Now move yourself slowly up and down on me. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:52 am

He felt nice inside her. She nodded "Yes that does feel somewhat pleasing" she said with a smile, she did as she was told and lifted herself slowly up and down on his hard member. Sabe tilted her head back a little as he played with her breasts. "hmm that does feel nice" she said with a smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:41 pm

He was loving playing with her tits. As she moved slowly up and down on him the feel of her ass sliding over his dick felt increadably fantastic. "You do know how to please a man my sweet Sabe." he said with a strained voice. He began kissing her shoulders and neck as he continued sqeezing her large tits. He was going to enjoy their trip down the river. For after they landed they would be in unknown territory for them and in the lands that were being beset by the disapearances and other troubles. He didn't know when they would again be able to enjoy each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 pm

She moaned a little and smiled at him She tilted her head to the side as he kissed her shoulders and neck. "I regret holding out on you Seadron" she moaned a little. She wondered what would await them after the river. She didn't care for now she would just enjoy the time they have together on the river.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 4:46 pm

The trip down the river was enjoyable. Over to soon it seemed. When the ship docked Seadron got their horses and lead them out onto the dock. The Town that the ship docked at was growing into a large one. There were wearhouses, taverns, Inns all along the docks. He looked at Sabe. "Lets find you something to better to wear." Taking her by the hand, and the reigns of the horses in the other he began walking towards the town proper, where there would be more shops that would accomadate their needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next