The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to Middle Earth

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Return to Middle Earth - Page 9 Empty Re: Return to Middle Earth

Post by Tierra Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:47 am

She could see a hate in her brothers eyes. "I know..." she said looking him in the eyes "I wished him dead also". She could tell her brother knew she was more than friends with Seadron.
"Will we stay here tonight?" she asked Seadron "or is it best to move out?" she asked. She wished they could stay in one place for more than a night, she was tired but prepared to travel if she needed to.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:43 pm

"We will stay here the night. Pick up supplies in the morning and as it looks, another horse for Eladric." He looked over to Darious. "You have been quiet on all of this, what is your thoughts." Seadron asked the big man. Was he in with them or was he merly going to leave after finishing saying hello to Sabe.

If he was coming it would be a great help to have his strength and skill. He looked to be a warrior as did Eladric. That made three of them. If they were dealing with magic, they needed one that could use magic and perhaps one that had nimble fingers. Especially if they were going to go up against those that could use magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Darious looked at Sabe then to Seadron "Who could pass up something like this?" he asked "I think it shell be quite an adventure" he said sipping at his ale. Darious gave Sabe a crooked smile.

Sabe was relieved to have one more night before the adventure started. "Shell we go find rooms?" she asked looking across the boys. What an odd bunch they made.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Marla had found a lone soldier making rounds of the coast to ensure there were no orcs or trolls in the area. Since the defeat of Sauron they had been seen roaming about in bands, his job was to make sure if there was any, to report it and get enough soldiers to deal with them. Marla's smile was enough to get the man to come close, and that was his mistake. She unleashed a bolt of lighting that knocked the man from his horse and made his body convulse for several minutes untill he died.

She mounted up and rode the rest of the way into the town. She had to find the half elf. She hated the feeling of owing someone her life, yet she also had her master to consider. He was a powerful wizard and knew the dark arts well. It was him that had taught her. No one had done anything for her. She had to survive on her own for years. The half elf had been the first to do something, save her life. No one else she knew would have done that. She had strange feelings runing through her.

Seadron was glad the the big man was going to join them. "First, before getting rooms, we need to see if we can find a couple people. " he looked at the three of them, "Since we are dealing with magic we will need someone that can use magic. Also I have a feeling that we will need someone with nimble fingers and a desire for things that glitter. Do any of you know of such individuals around here?"

He looked mainly at Darious. He seemed to have been in the area the longest and might know someone.

(Want to play Marla?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Sabe nodded. "Darious? Know of anyone?" she asked. Darious nodded and rubbed his chin then let out a laugh. "I know a guy who has an irresistible desire for things that glitter and shine". Sabe raised an eyebrow "Who?" she asked curiously "His name's Mole" Darious said with a laugh. "Where can we find him?" she asked. "He stays in a little house by the water. He hardly ever comes out, except to the water to collect things. Take him something nice and he could be tempted into leaving the home" he said.

(I don't mind. You can play her.)
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Sounded like they might have a thief for their cause. The problem would be finding one that could use magic. Most of the wizards that had been around during the war with Suron were gone, either being dead or departed for lands unknown. He wish Gandof was there. The old wizard had been a mainstay with mankind and the war. He would surely know what to do.

"We will go to him today then. Next we will have to see about finding a wizard if there be one around." He placed a hand on Sabe's thigh and moved it up higher to between her legs. "But after we talk with this Mole, we will get rooms. We might be here a couple days." He was wanting to continue on where he had left off with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:54 am

Sabe nodded and felt Seadron's hand on her thigh, she smiled at him as his hand moved up between her legs where the others couldn't see. "Sounds like a good iead I could use some rest before we go on our way" she said with a slight laugh. Sabe also wanted to continue where they had left off.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Marla made her way to the town. When she approaced the gate she did so, carefully. She smiled at the guards not wanting to arouse any suspisions. Her confederates had been running around the country side raising hell, making everyone suspicious of any strangers. She was not above killing, but she did not do it just for the rush and glory as the others did. She killed only when it was necessary.

With a few flirts with the guards she was allowed in and she made her way down the street. The Half Elf would have come here she was sure of it.

Seadron rubbed her pussy with his hand as they talked. He looked at Sabe smiling and then leaned over and whisperd. "Later we will continue where we left off. I still wish to feel my dick up your lovely ass." He then removed his hand and stood up. "Lets go find this Mole and see what happens."

Eladric rose from his chair as well and chuckled. His hearing was as good as any elf. He had heard the whispered conversation and knew his sister had a man that was intrested in her and would take care of her. "Yes lets go and then find some rooms. One with a bath. I am in need of a nice hot one."

Seadron helped Sabe up and slipped an arm about her waist as they went out into the street. Eladric froze his hand on his sword as he gazed upon Marla. Seadron looked in the direction that he was looking and he stepped infront of Sabe.

Marla saw them exit a tavern and her eyes widened as she saw the staff that Sabe carried and then her eyes fell upon Seadron. A full blooded elf. But they had all left, or had they. She slowly rode up to them. The words of the proficy coming back to her. "So it is true. The proficy is true." she had doubted it when she had first heard it. Her master had told her that it was made up to give hope to those soon to be enslaved. But now before her was the elf and the half blooded female, just as it had been said. She raised her hands to show she had no weapon. "I do not come to harm. This one saved my life and I am indebted to him." she pointed to Eladric. She looked him over and found him pleasing to the eye. "A truce between us. Let us talk."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Sabe bit the inside of her mouth as his hand rubbed her pussy. He lent in a whispered in her ear and she smiled a little. When she looked up at her brother she could tell he heard and she blushed a little, she didn't want Seadron to remove his hand but they had other things to do.

She smiled as Seadron helped her up and put his arm about her. They left and Eladric froze Sabe looked at him then to where he was looking and soon enough Seadron stood before her and the woman at the end of the road.

Sabe put a hand on Seadron's shoulder and moved to stand next to him. She watched as the woman came towards then and listened as she spoke. She looked to Eladric, the woman's eyes were set on him. Sabe's eyebrows lifted when the woman said her brother had saved her life, Sabe tried not to laugh.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:54 pm

"Talk?" Eladric asked with a hint of a sneer. "You and your companions kidnapped me, tied me up, and tried to take my sword from me. Now what do we have to talk about." He looked at her and still wondered why he pulled her to shore and not let her drown. She was good looking, exotic looking, but was touched by evil.

"Look, I know that we got off on the wrong footing. But I think we are all after the same thing. Once you have all three items you will eventually go to the Valley and Citadel of Evil to free the two that are entrapped there. You can not free one with out freeing the other. Who shall prevail after that is uncertain. It is written that the Elves shall return and gather a host to face the Evil One's army. It seems that proficy is begining to be fulfilled."

She leaned forward in her saddle. "You will be going up against one that is powerful, and knows the dark arts well. You will need one that knows him and can also use magic to counter his."

Eladric looked at Seadron and Sabe and Darious. She had a point and Seadron said they would need one that could use magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Sabe rolled her eyes and turned to her brother "The company you keep" she said with a laugh. "Can't you ever keep it in your pants?" she asked.
Sabe turned to face the women again. She was attractive, but in a way you knew she would hurt you. Sabe listened to what she said and looked at Seadron then to Darious leaving her brother out of the look.
"She has a point" Sabe said rubbing her forehead. She looked again to all her companions "We need someone with magic" she said still not to sure what to think of this lady.

Darious nodded "We could use someone like her on our side" he said shuffling his feet a little. She was an exotic beauty but one he wouldn't dear to touch. He was unsure about her but they would need all the help they could grasp.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Eladric gave his sister a look when she aske if he couldn't keep it in his pants. "She is one of them." he told them. He wondered if they all had gone mad. They were wanting to trust her. One that had kidnapped him and tied him up. One that was after the keys to free a monster that had been locked away for centuries. He looked back at Marla. Again he wondered why he had pulled her from the water for.

She gave him a smile and dismounted and walked forward. Seadron did not trust her but she could come in handy. He would keep a watch on her. "Now tell us why we should trust you not to stab us in the back and take everything once we have them?" he asked.

"A life debt. He saved my life and now I am in his debt till a time that I can save his life. Though I think I may have been wrong in taking the side I had done. Look I want to help. No matter what we beleive, once the three keys are united and taken to the valley and citidal the two will be free. What happens after that, happens. I will help you get the third key and then guide you into the valley, with who every follows you."

Raise an army. That had been something that the man in white had not informed him of. But what she said made sence and he put a hand on Eladric's shoulder. "We will accept her help and see how she proves her self." Eladric nodded finally.

"Alright but if she even makes the slightest move to betray us............" he looked at her and she nodded her head at his comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Sabe saw the look and ignored it. She didn't trust the new woman but would go by Seadron's choice. "So she travels with us?" she asked. She knew that kind like her would kill a man in his sleep and take what they needed by daylight.

Darious was nervous with her around but they needed the extra hands and magic was a big hand for their quest.

Sabe looked to Seadron "We'll keep a very close eye on her" she said looking at her brother with a stern look.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:51 am

Marla moved up to Eladric. Something seemed to attract her to him. She had never had this feeling before and she had been around alot of men the last few years. None intrested her.

"We need to find rooms once more. Get supplies and other things we will need." Putting an arm about Sabe's waist he lead the small group back to the Inn that Sabe and he had stayed in. Once everyone had their rooms, Seadron closed the door on his and Sabe's room then took her into his arms. "Shall we continue?" he grinned. He undid her clothes and soon they were piled upon the floor at he feet. He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply as his hands moved over her back and down to her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:33 am

Sabe looked to Seadron as he put an arm about her waist. She smiled at him as they walked back into the Inn. They all had rooms both Darious and Eladric's rooms on ether side of Maria's.

Seadron closed the door and took Sabe into his arms. She smiled at him and held him close "We go after Mole tomorrow?" she asked then she nodded "We shall continue if you wish." She felt her body temperature rise as she started to take off her clothing. Soon they were nothing but a heap of fabric at her feet. Sabe fiddled with his pants and pulled his top off to join her clothing on the floor. She held him close as he kissed her deeply. She smiled and returned the kiss. His hands wondered her body making her crave him more and more. Sabe's hands strayed across his back and stomach in return.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:28 am

It had been a very interesting day. They had found out that Sauron had a brother and he to had made a bid for power about the same time Sauron had. Both had been defeated and it seemed that Huron was about to again try once more, like his brother to enslave mankind. Sabe and him had learned that the brothers had been elves like himself and something in the valley of evil had changed them, empowered them beyond any elf and turned them evil beyond belief.

Sabe had been given the second 'key', a staff and they had found her brother who had the first 'key'. Keys that would help unlock a prison of some sort that imprisoned Huron and they ancient one Stephen. A thrid key existed that they needed and then the stone that fell from the sky. It was evident that Marla did not know about it.

These thoughts ran through his mind as he kissed Sabe deeply and both of them stood there naked in their room. When he broke the kiss he moved them over to the bed and he lifted her in his arms and laid her on it. He sat on the bed and began to squeeze her magnificent tits hard. It seemed fate had indeed brought them together and now their fates were forever more intertwined. As he squeezed her tits he leaned down and again kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:56 pm

Sabe couldn't help but think about the events of the day. It was almost to much to take in, after not seeing her brother and then he somehow appears. After leaving her home years ago and somehow meeting an old friend.

Sabe took in his kisses and held him close as they stood naked in the room enjoying the moment they may not be given for some time. They moved to the bed and Seadron picked Sabe up and laid her on the bed. She looked up at his face as his hands moved to her breasts, she smiled feeling him squeeze them and play with them. As he lent down she kissed him and ran her hands through his hair. "Seadron...." she said breaking the kiss "I... I love you" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:25 am

Her words sent a warm feeling through him. He laid down next to her and carassed her face. The two of them had seemed to have been brought to gether by fate. He could only thank the fates for doing it. For she was the woman he had dreamed of sharing his life with. "I love you." he whispered softly and kissed her lips gently.

"What do you mean you lost Marla and the sword?" Lexor screamed. He was a man in his early fourties, and wore black robes, trinned in silver. In one hand was a black staff with the taloned claw of some large bird, clutching a black crystal.

"We were flying over the sea and were attacked by giant eagles. Something happened with Marla's mount and she was seen plumeting into the sea with the half elf." the man told Lexor his body trembling.

"Fools! If you have lost the key, I will have your heads!" his eyes burned with anger. "Now leave me. I must see if I can find Marla." As the man left he turned to a blood red, round stone that sat on a pedastal. Waving a hand over it he looked into it. "Now where are you Marla?" A frown appeared on his lips as he studied the immages. "Why do you mask your presence my apprentace? What are you up to?" he could tell that she was alive but that was it. Lexor trusted no one but he knew that Marla out of all the others would not fail him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:28 am

She smiled and rested her arm on his chest as he lay next to her. She gazed into his eyes and smiled more, those words she thought she would never say or hear have filled her ears. She kissed him back softly. "I hope we get though this..." she said.

Darious paced back and forth by the window as he read his book, he hummed softly a old tune his wife used to sing. "Land of bear, land of eagle, we will go home across the mountains". He sat his book down and headed to the door.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:18 pm

From the moment that the hermit had showed up in the town to talk to Sabe and Seadron, fast riders had ridden out, homing pigions to various settlements flew forth and reached their destination faster then any rider. From there others were dispatched to other villages and towns. "The propesey has come to be. The elves have come, the keys are being recovered." the messages read. Through out the land, nobles and pesants alike took up their swords, saddled their horses and rode. The men of villages and other towns marched forward.

Ganis, Lanakan, Sirian, Nordean, and Feallus, the other elves that had come back to middle earth with Seadron heard the news. Soldiers, pesants and mercenaries all, gathered around these elves, looking to them for orders. The elves hearing of what was happening and that Seadron was involved took horse and rode hard to help their friend. Those with horses followed them, others marched. From the iron hills in the north and the Ash mountains in the south, from the brown lands to the west and the lands to the east the riders rode.

The five elves had seperated and traveled north and down through Rohan and to the south near the Ash Mountains, as Seadron had moved directly east. As the the elves and those with them rode, by ones, twos, groups of five and twenty they were joined by those answering the call. They fell in with the other riders and soon they had hundreds of mounted men, the sound of the horses hoofs, sounding like thunder across the land.

Closer to the town of Dorwillon where Seadron and Sabe were the Duke that ruled the land there received word and soon was on the march with his small army of soldiers into the town. The people of the town, and those traveling through it that were able to, took up arms and moved to the Inn along with the Duke and his men, where the small group was staying."

As Darious moved to the door he could hear the people outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Sabe kissed down Seadron's neck and smiled up at him. "So what's the plan for tomorrow?" she asked "We are to go get Mole?" she asked.

Darious could hear voices from outside. She pressed his ear softly to the door and tired to decipher the low mumbles.

(just a little curious to where this story is going so i can plan and develop my characters)
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:03 am

(As the group goes to find the last key and the stone, the army will gather.)

Darious could hear the people murming. "They have come. The Hermit showing up is proof enough."

"I did not think it would come in my life time."

"I did not believe in the prophey. Can it really be true."

Marla also heard the noise and joined Darious down below at the door of the Inn. She looked up at the big guy, then out a window. She saw the mass of people there armed with various weapons, in various types of armor. She was surprised to see such a sight. She could feel the emotions of the people, the determination and desire.

Seadron had blotted out all around him and Sabe. It was just the two of them in the world at the moment. As he held her head in one hand his other moved over her naked body slowly, now and then squeezing her lovely tits as he kissed her neck and her lips. He had no idea of what was going on outside and he probably would not have cared.

When asked about what their plans were for the next day he smiled, "Find our little thief and then go in search of the third key. But let us not think of that tonight. Who knows when we will be alone again." his free hand moved down between her legs and began to caress her pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Darious listened then opened his door slowly and headed to Eladric's room to see what he knew of the prophecy and such.

Sabe smiled as she kissed Seadron not thinking about anything else. His free hand moved down her soft legs to caress her wet pussy, Sabe let out a little moan "Let's make the most of tonight then" she said with a grin as she kissed him again and let her hands move down his chest to his bush and manhood.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:50 am

Eladric had heard the commotion outside and as Darious approached his room he came out. Marla was right behind Darious. "I think we had best see what is going on." he told them and headed downstairs. Below in the main room the Duke, and several men in armor stood. They fell silent as the three appeared.

The duke took a step forward. He could see that Eladric was a half elf. "Where is the one called Seadron?"

"Indisposed at the moment." Marla said, "Not to be disturbed if you know what I mean." she had a mischevious smile on her lips. That made the duke smile. He nodded his head.

"Then when he is not busy, please inform him that every available and able bodied man will be north of the town. There we will set up a camp to train, arm and armor those that here and prepare for those that will arrive.

Seadron chuckled and said, "Yes lets." he again kissed her deeply as he slipped a finger then two up inside her and her hand closed on his manhood. When he broke the kiss he whispered, "You do not mind that I want to take you up your ass, do you?" He wanted to make sure before he did. He did not want to do anything that would jepordize their relationship. He loved her and did not want to lose her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:15 pm

Darious looked at the duke and bowed his head, he then looked to Maria who answered for the Duke. Darious blushed a little knowing what she meant.

Darious looked to Eladric "Wish for me to get Mole?" he asked "It will save us time tomorrow".

Sabe smiled feeling a finger caress her pussy then insert itself into her. She looked up into Seadron's eyes and whispered "I'm your love... You may do whatever you desire" She left forward and kissed him as her hand caressed his hard manhood.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next