The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to Middle Earth

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Return to Middle Earth - Page 4 Empty Re: Return to Middle Earth

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:20 pm

"I have these dreams" she said looking down a little. She stood up and went to sit on the bed. She pretended to sleep, once he was asleep she sat at his feet again. She longed to cur up beside him to stop the dreams but she didn't touch him. When he woke in the morning she was fast asleep at his feet.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:58 pm

Seadron did not fall asleep immediately, and saw her come down to the floor once more. He sighed and moved his blankets so that she would be beside him and pulled the blankets from the bed and covered her, then moved up against as if to protect her. He found it hard not to take advantage of her, having her so close and his desire to make love to her. He put a protective arm over her.

He had heard her mumerings when she had slept in his arms on the horse. He knew she had bad dreams of her past. In the morning when he awoke, she was at his feet once more. He once again moved so that he was beside her, her back to him a protective arm about her. He liked the feel of her next to him, his body up against her's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:04 pm

She snuggled into his arms while still deep in sleep. She murmured again in her sleep but not so much. She awoke with his arm around her and she looked around herself. She put one of her hands on his and closed her eyes again. She felt secure with him next to her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Seadron felt her awake for a moment and her hand come up to his. He laid there for another couple hours, dosing on and off. His hand was just below her tits and it took all of his will power not to move it up to them to play with them. Her ass cheeks were against his hard dick. It was getting harder and harder. But he lay there and let her sleep, hopefully with out the bad dreams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:16 pm

She awoke some time later and turned to face him. "I'm sorry... I couldn't sleep" she said with a small smile. She still held his hand on belly. She looked him in the eyes and blushed a little. "I hope you don't mind" she said looking down.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:48 pm

"You slept more then you realized." he told her. What ever her nightmares were, they seemed not to bother her when she was in someone's arms. "But now that we are both awake, I guess it is time for us to go." His hand moved over her stomach. He really didn't want to. They had time now. They were not running from anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:53 pm

"I bet I did." She said running her hand through her hair to tidy it up a bit. "We head east?" she asked as his hand moved across her stomach. She knew he thirsted for her and she for him but the nightmares nagged at the back of her mind. She lent in and brushed her lips across his forehead.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:33 pm

He was almost at the end of his ability to Keep his hands completely off of her. He got to his feet and went over to the basin of cold water and splashed it on his face and over his head. He stood there his eyes closed, letting the cold water cool him. Perhaps it was best they get going. She was not ready for him. "Lets get our things together and get going."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 pm

She looked down at the ground ashamed of her actions. She stood and gathered her things. She walked out of the room and out to the inn yard, there she called to her horse and watched as he came to her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:32 am

He gathered his things up and followed her down to the courtyard of the Inn. The stable boy had been woke up by Sabe calling her horse and it leaving the stable. He came sleepy eyed out with Seadron's horse but quickly woke when he pressed another gold coin into his hand. "As requested sir. They have both been well fed and groomed and prepared for this morning."

"You have done well young sir." Seadron told the boy. "Now back to your slumber for it is still early.

He looked over at Sabe and wondered if she would ever be ready. Something seemed to haunt her and keep her from giving herself to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Sabe rested her head against her horses as she caressed his nose. The stable boy followed still rubbing the sleep from his eyes. She could see he had groomed the horses well. Seadron was behind her and she watched him as he pressed another gold coin into the palm of the stable boy. She looked at Seadron and slightly looked away when he returned the gaze. "Thank you" she said to the boy ad mounted up. "Where to now?" she asked looking across at Seadron.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:24 pm

"We travel to and then through Mirkwood and then to the inner sea of Rhun. From there we will sail across the sea to the land beyond and try to find this Citadel of Evil." It seemed from what the man had told him the three kingdoms of the area were blaming each other for the disapearances and the monsters. They were ready to go to war with each other. He looked at her as she mounted and licked his lips. It will be several days before they reached their destination, what was he going to do? She was desireable yet still distant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:43 pm

She nodded to him and tapped her horse on lightly. She looked across at Seadron then back to the path ahead. She knew it would be a long trip and somewhere she was going to fall asleep. She wished she was riding with Seadron so she could rest but she was thankful her mount was a comfortable ride. She sat with comfort as they cantered, her body fully in motion with the horse below her.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:45 am

Seadron took the lead. He knew the land to some degree. He missed having Sabe riding with him. Missed having his arms around her. She had felt so good in his arms. He knew she had been a slave and been used many times perhaps, by men that cared noting of her but releiving their sexual needs and not hers. But now she was free and could do as she pleased and give herseelf to who she pleased. It was confusing to him. Perhaps it would have been better to have made the journey alone. With her near him, she was affecting him in a way no other woman had, elf or human.

He rode ahead, alone trying to push those thoughts from his mind so he could think of what lay ahead. Mirkwood was filled with monster spiders and those that had once been elves but had been tainted by the evil that filled the forest. No one knew what it was or were it was, but one could feel it. The elves that had entered it to claim it thought they could change it but it was they that changed. They would have to stay clear of them and try to follow the only road through the forest. But even it was not competely safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:55 am

Seadron took the lead and she sighed. She was starting to feel a little tired but kept herself riding. She watched how he sat on the horse and how he followed its motion with ease. She felt strange ever since she was with him, she wondered what it would be like if she was to spend a night with him. She shook her head after her actions last night and this morning who would want her? Sabe could hear something in the woods, her horse moved nervously "Shhh it's ok" she said reassuring him with gentle rubs. "Seadron we're not alo.." an arrow flew past sabe's head making her hair move. "Shit" she cursed and drew her bow.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Mirkwood, was dark and gave Seadron and uneasy feeling as he looked into it. It had not been that far from the town they had just left. He had noticed several dark figures darting from tree to tree as they rode. He had not wanted to alarm Sabe and of course they might not be any trouble, just keeping an eye on them. But Sabe cried out and the arrows came. These were poor shots who ever they were. If they were the creatures that use to be elves, they had lost their deadly afinity with the bow.

Seadron unslung his bow and nocked an arrow in the blink of an eye. The arrow was making it's way to its target as he drew another one and fired it. The scream of the first target greated his ears as he turned Sala around with his legs to move back to Sabe. A third arrow met one of the fallen elves as he tried to grab hold of her leg to drag her from her horse.. Soon there were five more rushing out of the forest at them. He took down two and then slung his bow and drew his swords. Sala reared and his fore legs struck down yet another.

"Ride Sabe, ride hard." he swated the rear of her horse with the flat of his sword causing it to lurch forward into a gallop, and he followed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:37 pm

She fired a few shots and listened as they hit flesh. She clipped her bow to her saddle and also drew her sword. "No I can take care of this" she said as her gripped the reigns for control over her horse. She watched as Seadron tapped her horses rump causing it to break the support she gave. It lurched forward into a gallop and she felt Seadron follow. She didn't try slow her horse knowing Seadron followed. "We could have killed them" she said over her shoulder.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:17 am

"Yes we could have. The ones that had come to drag us from our horses. But there were many more in the protection of the forest, and even though thier aim was horrible, they could have gotten lucky." he told her as he caught up to her. The creatures that had once been elves, now bent and misshappened by the evil within the woods tried to run after them, but the horses were to fast for them. "One must know when to fight and when to run if they can." he didn't slow down until they had put a good distance between them and those that had attacked them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:04 pm

She felt a slight nagging in her side as they slowed down. "Seadron..." she felt her vision blur a little and she began to sway on her horses back, an arrow had just clipped her back and with the rush of adrenalin she had not noticed. She stoped her horse and fell from his back.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:04 pm

Seadron regined in when he heard his name called. He saw her fall from her horse and then jumped of his horse. He ran back to her and saw the blood. He shook his head and then he went back to his horse and got some stuff out of it. Returning to her he cleaned the wound and put a bandage on it and then wraped another about her to hold it on. She didn't look like she could ride by her self so he tied the reigns of her horse to his saddle, then lifted her up on to his horse and mounted up behind her. He sighed, knowing now she was again sitting on his lap and her warm and soft body was against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:18 pm

She tried to keep herself awake as he bandaged her up. The pain wasn't so bad, almost numb like. She tried to open her eyes as he lifted her up onto his horse and mounted up behind. Her body lent against him. "Sorry..." she whispered.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:10 am

"It is alright. You just relax, you will be alright." He tentively placed his arms around her and placed his hands on her stomach. With her on his lap and and the feel of her warm and soft body on his hands, his dick became hard and he was sure she could feel it against her ass cheeks. Especially since the tunic rode up on her so her bare ass cheeks was now on his lap.

It was going to be a long tortureous ride for him. He gave a quick kick of his heels to his horses flanks and they were once more on their way. It would take them a couple more hours of riding before they would be out of the woods and in the open plain beyond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:42 pm

She closed her eyes and let sleep overtake her. She could feel him against her, his hand resting on her belly and his hard dick against her ass. She knew he wanted her and she now longed for him. She dreamt the same dreams as always and mumbled as always. When she awoke she put her hand onto of Seadron's hand that was still resting on her belly. "I'm sorry" she said again. "I've been nothing but a burden since we met" she said through dry lips.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:28 pm

He let her sleep for the time it took to finish riding through Mirkwood. The road went through it's narrowest part. Once more out in the light of the sun and its warmth, she awoke. "No you are not a burden." he told her. He took the canteen from the saddle and gave it to her so she could drink. "You were mumbling again in your sleep. Your bad dreams again?" he asked her. The rubbing of her ass cheeks on his dick was getting a bit uncomfortable. He wished he could sink it deep up into her pussy or even her ass. He also longed to take her sweet tits in his hands and squeeze them. he took a deep breath and tried to put it out of his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:17 pm

She took the canteen from him and drank little. "yeah" she said wearily rubbing her eyes. "I can ride now if you wish" she said handing him the canteen again. She still hurt but she could try ride. She wished they were at an Inn somewhere, she longed to touch him and kiss him. She bit her lip to get the thought out of her head.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next