The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to Middle Earth

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Return to Middle Earth - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to Middle Earth

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:12 am

She could feel him getting hard behind her. She knew at some point he wold want her to please him. Like he had said to the guard. She didn't say anything. The rode on and he removed one hand to take the reign. She felt coldness now that hand was gone. She wished it back on her body. He dismounted when they stopped and helped her down. She smiled at him as he did.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:30 am

When he helped her down he turned her to face him. His hands came up and pushed the hood of her cloak from her head and then caressed the side of her face with one hand. "You are now free. What are you going to do with yourself now." It was up to her what she was going to do. If she wanted to go south to see if her brother was still in Rohan, she could. He would help her get a horse to ride the long distance. He had several gems that was worth quite a bit. When needed he would sell them. Then of course she could go with him if she desired. He would not mind that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:28 pm

She looked him in the eyes as he pushed her hood back and caressed her face. "I'm not to sure. Get some clean clothing. Maybe got to Rohan... Unless you wouldn't mind me tagging along with you?" she took a breath and rubbed the back of her neck.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:53 pm

He grinned when she said she could go with him if he didn't mind. "I would welcome the company." his hand remained on her face. He finally moved to the saddle bags and took the food from them. He removed his cloak and spread it out on the ground and placed the food in the middle of it. "Come and eat. We have a ways to go yet today and you need a full stomach." He sat down on the cloak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:00 pm

She sat down with him and started to eat. She knew she had fill her stomach before the long ride. "So where we headed?" she asked between mouthfuls of bred and cheese. She wasn't sure what she was getting into but it was better than wondering the earth without a purpose.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:27 am

Seadon took some of the food and began eathing. "East . When the elves came here they only settled in certain places along the coast. We never pressed inland much. There were a few, but no one has ever heard from them for a very long time. We know that there are human cities and countries there. " he took a bite of cheese and continued. "The orcs that escaped the final destruction of Mordor headed that way. Perhaps they could use someone with knowlege of these foul creatures."

He moved a closer to her and placed a hand on her chin lifting it up. Again he caressed the side of her face and moved his hand down her neck to her shoulders, pushing her cloak from the front of her to reveal more of her body. His fingers lightly ran over her shoulders and arm. "Are you sure you wish to go with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:15 pm

She listened closely. Maybe her brother was in the few who pressed inland. She watched him as he moved closer. His hand lifted her chin up as she looked him in the eyes. His hand moved from her face to her neck then to her shoulders, pushing her cloak back to show more of her curves. She didn't move. She just watched his movements. His fingers moving lightly over her arm. She thought about his question. "I have no where else to go... Rohan's the only home I have. Yes I'll travel with you" she said still holding his gaze with her dark blue orbs.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:25 pm

He moved his hand back up to her face and drew it closer. She had not resisted any thing he had done so far. He moved closer and gently kissed her lips at first and then slipped his toung into her mouth to flick over hers in a duel. If she did not pull away and returned the kiss, he would proceed further. Since she was going with him he knew he was going to have to teach her how to protect herself. If things worked out he wanted her around for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:01 pm

She closed her eyes as his lips brushed hers. When his tongue slipped into her mouth to play with her tongue she put her arms around his neck and moved into the kiss. She knew he may ask more of her later on their gurney. For now she wasn't to worried about his kisses.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:13 am

He felt her arms go about his neck and her move into the kiss. His own arms went around her under her cloak and he pulled her closer to him. The feel of her warm soft skin on his hands made his heart quicken. When he broke the kiss he leaned his forehead against hers. "I can see why men desire you. You have a way about that that sets them afire with it." he whispered. His hands moved over her back and sides and he wondered if he should do anything more before they continued their journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:47 pm

She felt him pull her closer. She smiled when they broke the kiss. "Men desire what they can't have. Elves are hard to come by... Well ones like me." she whispered looking down a little. She knew how men saw her, pale skin, black hair, dark blue orbs. Screaming form them to touch her. She looked at his features and smiled.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:48 pm

He grinned as he moved the rest of her cloak behind her. He liked what he saw and her body did make him burn with desire. But she was not a slave any more. She had the right to say no if she so desired. He could see her lovely tits beneath the thin and see through material that made her outfit and the rest of her body along with the skimpy little pair of undergarment she wore. "What of me?" he smiled and moved a hand back up to her face to caress it lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:51 pm

"I haven't seen anyone like us for a long long time." she said as he caressed her face. She yawned a little then smiled. She could tell he liked what he saw. She watched his eyes dances around her body. "You intrigued me. Back at the pub. I spotted you in the corner but wasn't really sure of what I could see" she said looking into his eyes.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

The yawn could not be hidden. "It seems that you have not yet had enough sleep." he stood up and helped her to her feet. Collecting the remainder of their food and his cloak he packed them away and then helped her up onto his horse and mounted up himself. "You can sleep as we travel." he put his arms about her, holding her to him. "Just lean back against me." his hands again rested on her stomach. He himself had enough sleep to last him the rest of the day. Nudging Sala's hind quarters the horse began moving once more.

Her words about not seeing any of their kind for a long time was quite correct. Elves and even the few half elves were now very rare indeed. He and his fellows elves that had returned were it except perhaps Sabe and her brother. Half elves lived a very long time, not as long as elves but far longer then humans. It was a shame that the elven elders had decided to leave Middle Earth. Even if it was the Age of Man, Elves still had a part to play in things. Or at least he thought they did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:37 pm

She smiled at him "I had a restless sleep" she said as he helped her up. She helped him pack the leftover food and mounted the horse. He mounted and put his arms around her. "I might do that. If that's ok with you?" she said rubbing one eye. She stayed awake as long as she could but sleep soon overtook her. She had the same dream again. She was running through a forest, her face riddled with fright and pain. Her head throbbed and hear ears filled with screaming and then quiet. Flat on her back she lay, looking to the sky, listening as thudding hooves approached her. "Sabe... Sabe.. wake up... come on sabe don't go..." she heard. "Legolas wait for me" she mumbled in her sleep.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:32 am

Seadron heard her mumbling in her sleep as they rode on. Something from her past perhaps was disturbing her dreams. From what she had told him, her life so far had not been to good.. He moved a hand up to storke her hair and head lightly. "It is alright, you are safe now." he whispered softly. Soothing words sometimes calmed the nind when one was having troubling dreams. It would be awhile before they stopped again so he kept whispering softly encouraging words to her as she slept.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:14 pm

She slept soundly after he stoked her hair and whispered words of comfort. She awoke some time later still in his arms. She turned her head a little to see Seadron. "How long have I slept?" she asked rubbing her eyes a little. He put one of her hands on her belly, on top of his hand.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:24 am

"A few hours." he smiled as he answered her question. It is almost noon and we will be stoping to finish the food from the tavern." Her hand felt nice on his as he held her to him. His other hand moved up more under the thin garment. He wondered what she would do if he began playing with her magnificent looking tits. She had not said anything about what he had done so far so he decided he would try and see what she would do or say. His hand moved up to one of her tits and cupped it and then he gave it a hard squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:19 am

She felt his hand move further up her garment. She wondered how far he would go. She felt his hand move up to one of her breasts and cup it then he gave it a squeeze. "Don't" she said moving a little. "I'm sorry. I just... Don't know you very well and I've been touched enough in the last few days" she said moving his hand back down to her belly.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:57 am

He sighed but let her take his hand form her tit. "I understand." he told her "Your life has not been a very good one." Though he wished deeply that she had not stopped him. But he would respect her wish and wait. Perhaps in time she would be more ready. The rode on for a hour or so more before he moved his horse off the road and dismounted. "We will eat some lunch and rest a bit then be on our way once more.

They were nearly to The Last Bridge and a small community of humans that had built a town there. Though he liked having the feel of her in his arms, they would need another horse and he hoped to pick one up there. Beyond there was Mirkwood, populated by huge spiders and a race of elves that had degenerated over the years living in a place that was tainted with evil. One could not really consider them elves anymore and they had not heeded the call to return to the elven Isle.

He helped her from the horse and again spread his cloak on the ground and brought the food and drink to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:01 am

She wanted his touch but thought she should wait. He hardly knew her and she needed him to get her as far away from where she was. The kept riding for a while then dismounted to eat. He helped her down again and spread his cloak. When he turned she was face to face with him. Without hesitation she moved forward slowly and kissed him. Then she helped him spread the food out.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 am

Seadron was taken by surprise when she kissed him and then helped him lay out the food. He did not know what to make of her. But he would wait and she would let him know when the time was right. He layed down on his side and took some of the food and began eating, proping himself up on and elbow. When he had eaten enought he laid back on his back and looked up at the sky and watched the clouds float by. It was peaceful. Part of him loved that but another part wanted to be out there in the thick of things. He guessed it was the time with Rohan and Gondor that had given him that advenure lust. He turned his head and looked at Sabe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:38 pm

She sat down with him and eat little. She sighed looking around. She hated not being able to do something. She thought about Helms deep. She had stolen armor and fought like a man, she missed it. Being a girl was no fun at all, not when you were expected to sell your body. She looked across at Seadron. She had fought beside him and he didn't even know.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:55 am

Seadron gave her a smile as he saw her looking over at him. From around the large boulders that he had made their temporary camp came voices. Familar voices. "Those fools." came a voice, "Letting her get away. Who ever helped her will pay dearly." Seadron slowly moved up to the boulders and peared over and down at the two riders below. So somehow they had been able to track them or figured out that they would be heading this way.

He looked down at Sabe and put a finger to his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:44 am

Sabe heard the voices to. They had found her, she cursed under her breath. She got up and walked slowly behind Seadron. "I'm sorry" she whispered as she watched the two riders below them. She should just run. Get away from these men. If they found them she knew Seadron would have to pay as well.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next