The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 32 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:41 pm

he gave a grunt as he was slammed into the wall but didn't fight back. not yet anyways as he was dropped, fixing his clothing he snorted" with that attitude i may keep her from you for a while ." he muttered before waving to the door. " you first.. go down the hall , i will follow. " he would have to adjust that collar though and make it to where he couldn't get near him again to grab him like that. " i would suggest you behave.. like i said. i am the only one able to take that nasty little bomb off your little sex kitten. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 32 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:45 pm

He smirked..."What do you expect...Me to be nice...Pft." He says as he walked out of the room...."Her name is Amelia." He say as he turned to him..."Disgrace her anymore and you just might die sooner bomb or not." He growled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:49 pm

He rolled his eyes" fine fine.. Amelia it is.. and if you wish to keep seeing her you should be nice" he followed him down the hall before glaring at Chris. " leave and go tend to the others. " watching him leave he quickly unlocked the door and opened it for Gage. " see.. she even has a bed.. i could have been mean and stuck her in a cage if that is what you want.. " he pointed over to Amelia who was on her stomach still naked on the bed, a small lamp on a side table in the room. " just remember, kill me and you won't get that bomb off.. she will be trapped for life.. won't be able to shift either.. would you really want to put her through that torture?" He smirked and shoved him into the room. " i will give you twenty minutes before bringing you out for your first assignment.. better make it worth it." he closed and locked the door behind him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:52 pm

He glared at him..."You know you just piss me off the more you talk..." He says as he was shoved into the room. He ignored the rest he said going over to Amelia and kneeling on the side of the bed...He bit his wrist and gave her a few drops of blood to get her back in good health if she was injured..."Did they hurt you in any way?" He asks her brushing some hair from her face.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:55 pm

He laughed and headed down the hall, going back to his office and flicking the computer on , watching the monitor flicker on and the room pop up.*

Amelia groaned slightly , tasting his blood and shifting a little, flinching when he touched the spot the tazer had hit her.. forcing her eyes open she looked up at him groggily , mumbling a little as she leaned into him. " just.. tazered.. and he bit me. " mumbled rubbing the spot on her upper arm that was still red with two puncture wounds where his fangs where at.. " .. are you okay?" she frowned, reaching for the collar on him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:59 pm

He growled.."Don't worry...I'll have his fangs soon enough." he says with a smirk as he leaned down running his tongue along the wounds healing them..."Don't worry about me...Were going to get out of this...Just may take some time." He says as he leaned over and kissed her softly..."You must think me a failure....So many shifters died....And your father..." He growled as he balled his fists hard enough to make them bleed..."I'm so sorry..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 6:04 pm

she closed her eyes laying on the bed and feeling his tongue on the wounds before looking up at him frowning. " .. my father? " her eyes watered up a bit as she kissed him back. " he was alive when i saw him... are you sure?" she couldn't believe it, leaning into him she wrapped her arms around him, wide awake now as she tried to hold back the tear's. " you did your best.. i don't blame you .. i didn't htink there would be so many.... i was only thinkng of one vampire.... "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 6:06 pm

He looked to her..."He said he dispatched him...having no use for a old shifter..." He says as he wrapped his arms around her as well holding her close..."I though I had most of them killed in the area...." He growled..."We will get revenge he whispered into her ear.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Her eyes watered up even more and she couldn't fight those tear's back as she buried her face in his chest, holding onto him tightly " he was not that old!. he had plenty of years ahead of him. " she sniffed, pain going through her chest for the loss of her father, " did he say anything of his body?...." god she hoped she could bury her father.. if they ever got out of here.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 6:11 pm

He held her letting her get it all out..."He didn't say...." He says as he ran his fingers threw her hair..."I'm sorry love." He says softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 6:14 pm

she sniffed again and closed her eyes, just taking comfort in his arms as she curled up , keeping close to him and giving a small nod. " not your fault.. i don't blame you .. " though now she wanted to rip apart a certain vampire.. curling up more she let the tear's keep coming until they finally slowed. wondering if they could even find out where her father was.. " what... what bout my cousins?.. the two sisters.. i saw them a while ago in the same room i was in. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 6:16 pm

He looked to her..."I don't know about them...." He says as he looked to her..."He will be back soon to get me....I'll ask him." He says as he continued to try and comfort her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 6:32 am

she nodded, going silent as she curled into him more, pulling the thin blanket around her more, she really didn't like the idea of the guy coming back while she had no clothing.. she couldn't even shift and that was frustrating in itself, closing her eyes she shuddered and held onto him. " .. i just want to go home.. " mumbled, she wanted this nightmare over and done with. she wished it was just a dream but knew it wasn't.

slowly looking up at him as she wiped at her eyes " what. does he want from you ?.. and why keep me ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:09 pm

He smiles..."I so too." He says with a chuckle as he then sighed..."I have to do a few things for him...He's using you as leverage against me." He says as he cocked his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:13 pm

she sighed and leaned into him more before blinking as she looked up at him. " what kind of things?" she tensed up immediately as she heard someone coming down the hallway, not much she could do though as she held onto him and tried not to look at the door.

Kade unlocked the door and pushed it open , arching a brow at the two. " cute.. but your time is up Gage.. say your goodbyes and lets go. " he smirked when he heard the familiar rumbling growl of a panther, though knew she wasn't shifted. " .. fiesty. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:17 pm

He looked to her and then shook his head..."Not really too sure..." He says as he cocked his head to the side looking to the door and to Kade as he came in..."I have to go Amelia..." He says as he moved back and kissed her softly..."I'll be back." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:19 pm

She grimaced and kissed him back softly , tightening the blanket around her as she glared at Kade, " hurry back... be safe hun " she was reluctant to let him go, really didn't want to be alone at the moment but had no choice.. she didn't want to fight and cause him problems.

Kade smirked as he leaned back and waited, crossing his arm's over his chest." could always keep you company.. but i doubt Gage here would like that too well."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:23 pm

He smiles as he swiftly pulled out the small knife he have her before and slipped it under the pillow being sure that she seen but no one else did..."I'll be fine." He says as he then appeared infront of him...."You know the deal...." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:27 pm

she did a quick glance to her pillow then back to him , nodding as she kissed his cheek before he moved away, curling up on the bed and up against the wall she snorted and glared at kale. " definitely not. "

Kale rolled his eyes as he waved him out of the room and locked the door behind him. " yeah yeah, no one touches her. she will be safe and sound in here.. a little bored..sorry no tv. but safe atleast. " he shrugged and tossed him a folder. " your first target. you will find him in the hotel that is downtown on the corner.. last floor in the penthouse actually.. the bastard likes to live expensively ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:31 pm

He looked to him and smirked..."If anything happens you know what happens.." He says with a smirked as he took the folder..."This will be simple." He says..."I will be back in a few hours." He says as he disappeared.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:35 pm

He snorted" yeah yeah . threaten all you want.. " he shrugged" bring me back proof. " then watched him dissappear, he glanced at the door, tempted to go inside and play with the cat but decided not yet, stretching before grinning.., he had other two kittens in his hold to play with.. he would enjoy that.

Amelia heard them talking before there was silence, glancing about she scowled as she spotted the camera in the upper corner,, grabbing the chair she dragged it over , climbed onto it and reached up , easilly ripping out the wires and watching the red light go off, she was definitely not going to be watched like some caged animal.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:39 pm

He heard what he said and went to work. After a few hours he came back.."Kale...Its done...." He says as he handed him over a ring.."He is dead." he muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:43 pm

He glanced up from his computer, he had been trying to figure out why the screen wasn't working until he realized the camera had been out of commision. eyeing the ring he smirked. " good. surprised you even got in there that fast.. he has alot of guards.. you might want to tell Amelia to stop being so destructive.. i now have to go in there and repair a camera she just trashed. " he was not pleased about that , in fact he was a bit annoyed. He glanced over at the other two females who where now sitting in the corner chained. " and here i was thinking i would give her company... i think not. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu May 16, 2013 5:47 pm

He smirked..."Oh there all dead as well..." He says with a smirk..."Leave it alone....No need to be watching shes not going anywhere..."He says as he cocked his head to the side looking to the others wishing he could help them as well..."I'm done for the day....I'll be going to Amelia.." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 16, 2013 5:56 pm

He arched a brow and snorted" doubtfull.. i will leave it down for the night i suppose but i will be having it fixed tomorrow.. can't be too reckless when it comes to you and your friend. " He thought for a moment before shrugging. " fine. i will have more for you to do tomorrow then. you will just work double time. " he smirked and held up the key. " wonder if i should go with you or just give you the key... not like you two can go anywhere.. here. " he tossed him the key. " i have an extra one anyways. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next