The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

2 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 31 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 2:04 pm

Gage growled hearing all the commotion...He had killed off many vampires as he rushed into the camp...."AMELIA..." He called out as he killed the vampires that came at him...He even had to fight off a few panthers that thought he was an enemy...He didn't killed them of course just knocked them out cold. He was enraged as he ran threw walked threw some of the bodies of the panthers and some of the vampires. Checking them all and trying to save them if he could. He didn't find Amelia or her father at that matter..."DAMN IT." He growled as he spotted something hanging on a tree. He picked it up reading it before crushing the paper in his hand and growling...."Fucking bastards...." His eyes flashed as he took off searching the area.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie) - Page 31 Empty Re: Another Day Another Hunt M (Reserved for Silverwolfladie)

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Amelia woke up several hours later again, her head pounding and freezing cold, which told her she had shifted back and was now naked and human.. she went to move , heard more jingling then winced as pain went through her wrist, opening her eyes she realized she was hanging by her wrists about two inches off the ground.. " ungh.. what the hell. " muttered, looking around, seeing two of her relatives hanging with her, they where sisters from what she remembered, her cousins.. and they seemed to be in the same condition she was in. she had no idea where her father was at..

the vampire looked up as he came in and smirked. " well looky here Horris.. one of the pussy cat's is awake."

Horris looked up and smirked, tossing his knife around in the air a little. " nice.. wait till the boss man gets here though.. he will be happy about her. " he got up and went over to amelia , holding up a picture of amelia in Gage's arm's.. " he will be very pleased to find out we have the very pussy cat that Gage is fucking... well.. was. ." her licked his fang's. " if we get our way you will be ours to play with. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Gage continued the search but knew of only one place they would take her....And that was the place he was planning an attack on....But things were different now....They had leverage against him....And if they used it right he would give in quickly...It didn't take long for him to get to his house and start packing his car with his things....He was nearly worrying him self sick as he took off heading to his destionation
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 2:30 pm

she flinched and jerked away from him, growling low when he reached for her but he yanked his hand back fast, laughing.. " damn she still has spunk left in her.. will be fun to break her of that. " he grinned and nudged his pal. " go get Master kade.. chris. he won't mind if you bother him about this, he was waiting for her to wake up anyways. "

chris nodded instantly and ran out, leaving the door open while Horris continued to tease Amelia before grabbing a fist full of her hair and yanking her head back., wringing a cry of pain from her. " you just wait.. i love that sound.. when your mine i will make you give me that sound every damn minute of the day. " he froze when he sensed someone behind him before he was suddenly yanked back by a hand..

Kade snarled at the whimpy vampire , leaning close. " touch her again with out my permission and i will have your fangs and your balls before feeding you to her got it?" when the vamp nodded, he flung him away before turning to amelia. " so sorry dear.. fledgling's.. no manners what so ever." he eyed her over and licked his own fang's a bit. " though i do find it very interesting that Gage has set his fangs on you .. " he reached up to lightly tug on a strand of her hair. " can't find what he see's in you .. but .. you will be usefull anyways. " reaching up he unsnapped the chain , watching her hit the floor before he reached down and grabbed her wrists gently but firmly as he dragged her to another room. " if it makes you feel any better dear.. you can blame this all on gage.. everything that is about to happen to you anyways. . he could have just left you alone and you and your family would have been fine.. and well now.. other then the rest of your family having to bury all the other ones that died.. but you as well with your father.. " he yanked her up onto a table and chained her down even as she faught back. " my my you are fiesty."

that brought a grin to his lips again as he looked her over.. " well.. keep that up and i will keep you for myself.. those other two in there i don't really care about.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Gage pulled up to the massive building getting out of the car and dispatching 2 vamps that appeared to attack him. Gage walked around the back of the car and started to strap on some weapons in various places before heading up past the guard towers hearing the alarms going off now...He continued his war path killing everything that posed as a threat with no mercy
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 2:41 pm

Kade looked up as the alarm's went off before he smirked, flipping a switch on the table to make it move and bring her up and flip her vertically as he took a collar and snapped it around her neck , activating it. " now dear..hold still .. or you will set the bomb to go off. " he tapped the collar. " only i can disarm this.. and if he so much as messes with it.. welll.. that will be a big mess to clean up. " her smirked then glanced at chris" go tell the morons to stop attacking him and let him in the main room.. he won't do anything with his precious kitten in danger."

Chris nodded and instantly left" stand down!.. master kade says to not attack the intruder!" he immediately unlocked the doors then backed up, waiting.

Amelia flinched at the collar, nervous all over again as she held still, her heart pounding hard and fast.

Kade turned back to her and slid a hand over one of her arm's." mmm love it when the heart gets going.. the adrenaline in your system.. would definitely make you taste very... sweet. " he slid a long nail over her smooth skin on the inner part of her upper arm before moving fast, sinking his fang's in to get a taste and wringing a cry of alarm from her. he only took enough to make her drowsy before he sealed the bite and licked his fang's. " oh so good.. think i will keep you .. " he smirked, glancing towards the door being as they where in a large room. he had a trap set anyways. so he could catch gage too. bringing his little dog home was so much fun.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Gage looked around seeing the vamps stand around watching him as he made his way up to the main room his swords in both of his hands. He got to the room eyeing Kade and then Amelia..."Your a fool for doing what you did...You know before I leave...Every vampire here will die.." He growled...."You let her go...This is between me and you." He growled
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Kade smirked as he looked over at Gage" now why would i do that?.. when she is my only leverage i have over you .. the other two.. i will just sell them to the highest bidder.. " he already killed her father, having no use for an old panther. Reaching up he gently stroked her hair as she leaned against the table a little limp. " though i understand somewhat why you stay with her.. she does taste... divine.. " he eyed all his weapons before motioning towards a large barrel. " toss your weapons in there.. unless you want to see her pretty little head messed up with the bomb."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Gage eyed him...."Your nothing but scum.." he growled as he then eyed the device around her neck...He growled as he pulled all his weapons out over filling the barrel...."Now let her go...." He says as he took a step towards him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 2:57 pm

he tisked. " na ah ah. hold it right there.. i am not done.. " he pointed to the tall backed chair over in the middle of the room. " sit. we should talk. we are not done here yet. " he patted Amelia's cheek. " she is such a fiesty kitten you know.. and you have been a naughty boy. behave and i will not harm her... much. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 3:03 pm

He growled as he eyed him stopping..."There is nothing to talk about....Where are the others you took....Her father...And who ever else..." He growled as he balled his fists..."Me and you both know that I don't need weapons to kill you." He says...."You hurt her....I will tear you apart Kade..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 3:19 pm

He shrugged and pointed to the other room. " the two other females are in there.. as for her father.. he was already dispatched. sorry to say. i have no use for an old panther. " he glanced at Amelia was slowly coming out of it again. ' she does not know yet.. would you like me to tell her?" he smirked and pointed to the chair again. " just sit. and she won't get hurt.. and you can try to come after me but she will be killed before you even lay a hand on me."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 14, 2013 3:24 pm

He looked to him and growled..."You fucking bastard...." He growled as he looked to him. He definatly didn't want her getting hurt that was for sure....He did as he was told and walked over to the chair sitting down..."Now what the fuck do you want?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 14, 2013 9:28 pm

he smirked" course i am.. it's how i have come to live as long as i have.. lean back and put your arm's on the armrests.. please. " he slid a looked to Amelia again and arched a brow. studying the panther. " why would you want a tiny little kitten anyways?" he shook his head. " she must be really good in bed i think. " he smirked and glanced over at chris and horris. " get over there and do what we talked about . "

they both glanced at him, looking a bit nervous but immediately headed to the chair*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 12:09 pm

He looked to him and grinned...."So you know your gonna die then..." He says as he listened putting his arms on the rest and leaning back..."She's more then that..." He says as he looked to her and then eyed him when he called the others over..."They get close to me I will kill them..." He muttered.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 12:47 pm

He snorted. " hardly .. you on the other hand .. might , depends on how you act.. and you touch them and your kitten gets it. so i suggest you behave." he narrowed his eyes at Gage, still playing with Amelia's hair a little as he leaned against the table, glancing at his other hand and eying his claw's. " could carve her up a bit if you like.. hearing a felines scream is always pleasurable. "

Chris moved behind the chair slowly, keeping his eyes on Gage as he reached over to hit the button on the back of the chair that would make the thick collar snap into place around Gage's neck. same with his wrists.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:09 pm

He looked to the guy and growled as they got closer before locking him down on the chair...."You have me...Now let her go..." He says as he sat still...."What exactly is it you want?" He questioned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:15 pm

He arched a brow. " now now Gage that wasn't the deal.. the deal was you behaving and i wouldn't hurt her.. i am still going to keep her for now. " he tilted his head as he studied the now locked down male. " simple. just want you.. to do whatever i want. a prize like you is very valuable.. " he ran a hand through his own hair as he headed over to a stainless steel table that had various items on it. " being as i know you won't work for me willingly again.. i will just have to do something more drastic.. other then of course being lucky in getting your feline whore here. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:18 pm

He looked to him and cocked his head to the side...."And what is that exactly?" He says as he glared at him..."You leave her out of this...If she get hurt or messed with in anyway...I won't hesitate..." He says as he eyed him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:23 pm

He arched a brow as he slid his fingers over some of the items before picking up another collar." wel that sure does put a damper on some of my plans with her.. suppose i can find another to play with and leave her locked up.. " he glanced at him " and maybe allow you a visit or two if your good.." he headed over to him ." besides. i am going to have you do a few things for me anyways. if you do them well enough.. and fast enough. . well it will please me greatly and be more value to you if you want to see your feline more often.. " he glanced at Chris. " take her to the back room.. she is no use while she is out. "

Chris glanced at Gage then headed to the table where he unchained Amelia and flung her over his shoulder, ignoring the slight groan from her.he was a bit disappointed he couldn't play with her but he had the other two he could.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:25 pm

He smirked as he eyed him and watched her being carried away..."I will see her when I want..." He growled as he jerked in the chair..."I'll ask you one more time...That the fuck do you want from me that your goons cant handle..."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:29 pm

He snorted as he snapped the collar on him quickly , setting it and locking it. " easy.. just get your hands dirty for me and take out a few ... select individuals.. and well i can't do it because i need to keep my hands clean. " he smirked. standing back. " well seeing her when you want is negotiable i suppose... and i don't trust those other morons. " he glared at Horris. " they always seem to muck up shit. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:33 pm

He looked to him and growled and you leave her with them..."Are you really that fucked in the head...." He growled..."And since when have you kept your hands clean...This was the next spot I was cleaning out..YOu were going to be dead in a week tops..." He says as eyed him
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 15, 2013 5:36 pm

he snorted and waved his hand lightly in the air as if to wave off the topic. " pft. they wouldn't harm her without me saying so. only thing they ever do correctly is lock someone up thats about it. " he shrugged and hit a button to release the shackles on him. " there.. now you got that collar on i feel more comfortable with you free.. you go outside and that thing will shock the hell out of you by the way.."

he smirked" my hands are clean technically but no one can really prove that i have delagated ...certain deaths and operations from behind the scenes.. well. other then you .. " he shrugged. " if you are that worried about your kitten i can let you go see what room she is in.. she is not being tortured if that is what you are worried about.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed May 15, 2013 5:40 pm

He smirked when he was free quickly getting up and grabbing him and slamming him against the wall.."I'll do what I have to....But I promise you....Your time will come." He muttered as he dropped him..."Then where is she." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next