The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Slave

2 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

A New Slave - Page 18 Empty Re: A New Slave

Post by questor Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:21 pm

As if on que the two children came running in with Apllo close at their heals.  Behind them was a serven, huffing and puffing, and laughing.  He entered the room breathing hard.  "Sorry sir, we were down by the beach with Apllo.  The children learned you were back and came running."  Both of them were all over Jewel and Jason.  

Jason took them one at a time and lifted them up and hugged them.  "Well now how are you to this morning."  he asked them.  

"Great."  they both chimed in together.  Both began filling up plates for themselves.  They began eating and hugging Apllo.  "He is so much fun, we were having a ball on the beach. "Where did you to go this morning.?" both of them asked

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:02 am

Jewel's face light up as the kids and Apllo came running in. She hugged them both falling back with them in her arms. She got licked up by Apllo who seemed to still be nervous about her injuries she hugged him and then slipped him some of her meat as a treat.

She listened to the kids and smiled "I am so happy that you had such a great morning"

She froze slightly at the question then smiled "Well we just had some business but we are all good now" She kissed each of their heads and continued to eat herself. She hoped that they wouldn't notice the blood since she hadn't a chance to clean up yet.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Notice the blood they did.  It was something that was hard to miss.  There was no sense in lieing to them.  They already knew about Gustoff.  "Remember the bad man back in the village?"  he asked them.

Rachel nodded, "The one that wanted to sell me, and the one that hurt Jewel?"

"That is the one."  he told her.  "Well the bad man has been punished.  Jewel's father seperated Gustoff's head from his body today for the bad things he has done.  Jewel was a little to close and got blood on her."

"Good!"  Rachel said holding her head up high.  "The bad man deserved it."  she looked at Jewel, "That is right isn't it Jewel?"

Jason could not help but smile.  Rachael was a very strong little girl in more ways then one.  She would grow up and take no shit from anyone.

"Now you to go play with Apllo some more.  Jewel needs to take a bit of rest.  She has had a hard morning already."  The two took their plates and ran for the door calling Apllor to follow them.  He gave a look at Jewel and Jason then bound after the two.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:43 pm

Jewel sighed, she had hoped that the kids wouldn't notice, but of course they would. War took away innocence of people especially children she looked at the two of them, and yes they had already come a long way they still held shadows and likely always would have them. She nodded to what Garth said and had to smile at Rachael's comments. "You are right my sweetness he did deserve what he got"

When they left she turned to him. "Master may I trouble you for a bath before my nap?" She had plans to surprise him but she wanted to be clean first, she didn't want any reminders of her past life on her when she did her plan. It was going to take a lot for her to do it and if he rejected her it would ruin her and most likely break her. Only time would tell now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:11 am

Jason nodded and ordered the bath be filled. As the servants went to fill the sunken tub with hot water, Jason moved up behind Jewel and undid the tie holding her garment on her and let it fall to the floor. He moved his hands over the front of her body, squeezing her tits some and kissing her neck and shoulders. He was wanting to enjoy her again, take her up her ass again but he knew she would need some rest and he could wait till after that.

When the tub was filled with water he took her to the room and patted her ass. "Go enjoy the bath. When you are done come back to the bed." he told he. He returned to the table with the food and drink and ate some more and had another glass of wine while he waited.l

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:13 am

Eating a little more then thanking him for the bath. She watched the other servants filling the tub then stiffened only in surprise as he walked behind her she allowed the dress to fall and smiled as he touched her, so gently so unlike the one that she would never mention again

Once in the bath she cleaned herself washing her hair, noticing that it had not been cut yet she wondered if now he could get it cut, but then there was his parent thing, she would want to go after it if it was her so a hair cut would have to wait.

After a while she got out and got her plan into action. She wanted to thank him for standing with her when he could have easily sent her to her death.

She knelt on the floor resting her ass on her heels. her palms on her knees and her chest out. "Uhh master I cant get got can you help me please" She called out she then waited to see how he would respond to this.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:58 pm

He heard her call out to him for some help and wondered what the problem was. When he entered the bath chamber he saw her kneeling in the pleasure slave position. He smiled and slowly walked to her and squatted down slightly behind her and to her right. He placed a hand at the small of her back and then his other hand on her right thigh and moved it lightly over the skin.

He had a feeling this was her way of telling him she now accepted what she was and that she was proud of being what she was. As his hand moved up further on her thigh and between her legs, he kissed her cheek lightly. "You have come a long way."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:33 pm

She could barely breath kneeling like this. Would he get it that she now trusted him. She was completely exposed like this. All of her most vulnerable areas were exposed and greatly. Her chest being puffed out exposed her heart and lungs, her head bowed exposed her neck and back. She was doing more then giving her body to this man she was giving her life. She knew that it had been taught to her before she was sold would he get it or would he just be happy that she accepted what she was only time would tell.

When he entered she made no notice. She remained in the postion and when he touched her she did her best not to react she only closed her eyes briefly as if in pain then opened again. She smiled to his words but did not speak he had not given her permission yet.

As his fingers got closer to her thighs he would feel her heat and wetness. She didn't react to him kissing her. She didn't know how he wanted her to react she just wanted to please him. She just didn't know completely how to do this.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:39 pm

He moved his hand further up and down, so he was rubbing her pussy as he squated there. It seemed that perhaps a nap would have to wait. "You are hot and wet, I think you wish to do something." he whispered and grinned. His other hand moved from the small of her back to her ass and then down further and he began rubbing her anal opening. "Are you wanting to please me?" He asked her. "This position makes you feel vunerable, but also it makes you think of what your master is thinking of doing to you and therefore excite you, like it is now."

She would indeed please him when he took her to bed and again fucked her up her tight ass. He also figured that she was about ready for the next step. It might be a bit painful but also pleasureable, a mixture of the two. He began fingering her pussy. "Does that feel good? Where do you think my hard cock should go?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Spreading her legs slightly as he reached there she kept her head down though. She smiled softly at his words. She couldn't see his face but by his voice she figured that he was pleased. She licked her bites softly biting her lower lip. She nodded to his last statement she didn't speak though.

When he brought his hand to her ass she stiffened slightly but did her best to recover it quickly. She whimpered as he fingered her pussy. She licked her lips and nodded. "Yes master it feels good" She kept her head low. "I do not know sir, where ever you see fit" She whispered softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:14 am

Jason stood up and pulled her to her feet gently and patted her ass cheeks then moved behind her and brought his hands up to her large tits and squeezed them. After a little while he moved her out of the bath chamber and to the bed chamber and to the bed. As he walked he squeezed her ass cheeks and rubbed them. Once at the bed Jason shed his clothes and said, "Since you enjoyed having my cock up your lovely ass, I will fuck it again."

Again he moved behind her presseing his hard cock up against her ass cheeks and reaching around to squeeze her tits. As he squeezed her left tit he moved his other hand over and presed hes fore finger into it just below the nipple, letting it sink in some. "Now what to do with these magnificent tits. They seem to cry out for more then being squeezed and played with."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:21 pm

As she was pulled up she kept her head low but smiled slightly. This wouldn't be so bad. He had really been nothing but kind to her. Gustoff had given her a small taste what it could really be like. She still wasn't sure about all of this, still preferred to be on the floor rather then a bed, the bed too hot and stuffy but she had to admit her back was feeling better.

She bite her lower lip as he lead her out of the bath chamber. She wiggled her ass for him, like the slave girl he had hired had told her that he would like. She watched him strip and let her eyes wonder. He was a beautiful man.

She whimpered as he pressed his hard cock against her ass. She had hoped that he would use some of the grease like before. She wouldn't complain though. She moaned out as he touched her tits. She stiffened shocked at her response. Would he be angry? She was sill new to this all. She swallowed hard and shrugged bowing her head her voice a mere whisper.

"Well you know Tina, the other slave that you brought to me to teach me, she said that sometimes her master sticks thing in it and that it makes her feel good" She shrugged "Please don't be angry at her, I asked questions and I think she wanted to help me, she did, just took a while for it to stick in my mind"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:58 am

Jason smiled as she told him what the other slave girl told her. "What kind of things?" he asked her. He knew what it was but wanted to hear it from her. If she already knew about the needle daggers then she might not be as frighten of them, since the slave girl Tina had told her that her master did it to her.

He continued to play with her left tit, squeezing it and poking his finger into it. "Did Tina tell you all about it or just a bit. These things are what pleasure slaves talk about amongest themselves. It gives others ideas on how to please their masters."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:33 am

Jewel blushed grateful that he couldn't see her face right now. She tensed and spoke softly. "She spoke of special daggers, they sounded painful but she ensured me that her master does it at certain times and it feels good, and that he put on a special cream on after" She was clearly a little nervous talking about all of this and a little uncomfortable.

"I could try that if you want master, I can take the pain, you know I can" She was referring to her being in battle, then whipped and pulled to the ground by him.

"I am glad that you are not upset with Tina, I would have taken her beating if you were, I would like to see her again if I could, now that I am a little more used to this all"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:36 am

Jason smiled and said. "No I am not. She is doing a good job teaching you these things. We will try the daggers in your tits and see how well you take them. There are two ways to stab your lovely tits. One is slow, letting the dagger slowly be sheathed in its entirety in your tit. The other is fast and hard when I am about ready to fill you with my hot cum."

He squeezed her left tit hard and continued. The needle dagger will enter here." he poked a finger into her tit just below the nipple. "Are you sure you wish to try this?" he kissed her neck. "We can try it now, when I enjoy taking you up your ass again."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:57 pm

She could hear his smile but was still facing away from him. She was trying to relax. She had been tense the first time and it had hurt, sure she hadn't told him but having the fake thing in her pussy had helped a lot. She nodded to his comments. She he was going to stab her tonight. She wasn't 100% sure how she felt about that. She was nervous about being hurt by him but she knew that it was his right to do so.

She took a deep breath as he explained what would happen. "I understand master" She said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:44 am

Jason continued to squeeze her tits for a few minutes, getting her body a little more excited before he sat her down on the bed and sat down next to her and placed a hand on her pussy and rubbed it. Then slipping a finger within her wet folds he began to finger her pussy as he put his other arm around her and squeezed her left tit a bit harder.

Again he asked her, "Are you sure you are wanting to try it. There is some pain involved but also pleasure." He moved his hand from her tit to a drawer in the small table by the bed and removed two needle daggers and placed them on the table top. He also removed a fake cock with straps on it and placed it on the table top.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:19 am

Jewel whimpered as he continued to squeeze her tits. She was getting wetter and squirmed a little. As soon as she did that he was slipping in a finger into her folds. She cried out wondering how he seemed to have a direct line to her needs.

She moaned out and rocked on his fingers. She closed her eyes at the sight of the daggers she couldn't change her mind on this. "I am sure sir" When she saw the fake cock though she got even wetter. "I like it when you use that when you do me up my ass sir, it makes it better"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Jason nodded and took the fake cock and put it up to her pussy and slowly inserted it and began moving it in and out. Once he was satisfied that her body was getting to where he wanted it he tied it to her thighs and left it fully buried up her pussy. He then removed his clothes and moved onto the bed bringing her with him and helped her onto her hands and knees.

he then removed the jar of lubricant and began applying it up into her ass and fingering it as he pushed the stuff in. He squeezed one tit then the other as they dangled beneath her and pulled on their hard nipples. "I will place myself at the headboard and you will stadle my lap with your back to me. Then you will ease your self down on to my cock and slowly begin to move up and down on it when it is fully sheathed up your ass." he told her. When he was finished lubing her ass he moved to the head board and sat there and placed the needle daggers where he could get to them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Licking her lips as he inserted it into her. She noticed that he didn't speak to her. She felt strange about that, she wanted the small talk, wanted him to touch her gently. She shook her head it was too confusing She was going to talk to Tina about it, she hoped that her master would allow her to come back soon, she understood about the stresses that her master could be under, she had seen the court proceedings, having been poor and having to work hard she always thought the rich had it easy but now she really knew. She wanted to learn that dance for him, to surprise him.

She moaned out as he started to apply the oils up her ass, he was so gentle but he still seemed to be only touching her for what was needed. Sure she hated it before but now she wanted it.

She nodded to his instructions and followed them. She eyed the daggers and swallowed. She wondered if he would put some of that healing slave on again. She had a feeling he would he always took care of her. She licked her lips as she impaled herself on his thick cock. She threw her head backwords and moaned out loudly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 pm

As she impaled herself on his hard cock, he sucked in a deep breath. It felt good as she eased down on it and he felt his cock slide up inside her ass. "That feels good, my sweet. Really good." he squeezed her tits some more and let her begin moving up and down on his cock. "How does it feel to you to have my cock up your ass and a fake one up your pussy?" i asked her.

"I love squeezing your lovely tits. They feel good in my hands." her rubbed them and squeezed them a bit hard and pulled on their hard nipples. He kissed her back and shoulders as she moved on his cock. After a couple minutes he reached over and picked up one of the needle daggers and began running it over her tits and around their nipples. "Does this bother you, especially what will be happening here in a bit."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Hearing his deep breath she smiled to herself, so she could make noises come from him. He didn't really moan out like she felt like doing sometimes. She wanted to lean into his whispers but didn't, they were not lovers Tina had told her that some masters and slaves grew to love each other but she doubted that would ever happen with them. Although she no longer hated him, how could she after all he had done for her and her family. But Love? No that was never in the cards for her.

She moaned out as she came back from her day dream, he had said something what was it? She had to think quickly, well he was squeezing her tits so she assumed it was to do with that. She moved up and down hard on his cock, "Hmm I like it too master"

She licked her lips again and swallowed when he brought the daggers up. She sighed. "I will be okay master" She said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:13 pm

That they would see in a bit. But before she felt the sting of the daggers and what came after she would enjoy the feelings of having her ass fucked and the fake cock up her pussy and build up to what would hopefully be a marvelous orgasam for her. He wanted to get her up there before using the daggers.

With one hand he squeezed her tits while the other moved the dagger over them. "So you wish to talk to Tina? You have questions for her?" he asked her. "That is good. She will be able to tell you much." his voice was a bit more huskier as he talked. He was enjoying the feeling of her moving over his cock. Her ass was tight.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:04 am

Still moving up and down hard on his hard cock Jewel started to twist on it too wanting to move the fake cock but not wanting to touch it without his permission. She heard his husky voice and couldn't help but turn slightly gasping out and grinning in the sensation that gave her as his cock touched the thin layer of skin separating her ass and pussy. "Are, you. okay...sir?" She asked gasping between each breath she turned quicker with her movements enjoying this feeling.

"Yes please" She said softly turning back forwards she wanted him to play with the fake one but wasn't sure how to ask, questions like this she needed to ask Tina. She just wasn't comfortable asking her master yet.

She still yearned to lean against his strong chest, but the other slaves in the market had told her never to do that until she was a red. She had a feeling she was always going to be white, she had warmed up to him, but he only paid a few pieces of gold for her, red slaves were valuable.

She moaned out as she felt the daggers she was strangely turned on by them, although she didn't know what that was all she knew is that her pussy was now more wet and she wiggled under him desperate for some relive then froze scared that she had upset him. "Sorry Sir I don't know why I am doing this, I should be more focused on you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:14 pm

He pulled her back against him and continued to kiss her shoulders and back as he squeezed her tits. He moved his hand down from her tits after a bit and took one of her hands and placed it on the fake cock. "It will move some, so go ahead and fuck your pussy with it.

"You need to enjoy this as much as I do. That is one of the pleasures of a master, to see his slave be fullfilled as well." Bringing his hand back up to her tits he continued squeezing them harder. He could feel himself getting close and brought the dagger up to her tit, putting the point just below the nipple of her left tit. He continued to squeeze it hard as he felt himself get ready to release and when he did, He plunged the needle dagger into her tit hard and held it there as he pumped his cum up her ass.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum