The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:55 am

Chuck arrived shortly after Ella finished dressing with a walking breakfast tray that even had its own head so it could see where it was going. He knocked politely and entered with a bow of his head. He was still badly bruised and beaten from the night before, but he seemed happier and more at peace. "Good morning, Miss Ella." He said warmly, "The cook has sent a tray up with a light breakfast for you and if you feel up to it, perhaps you would care to join me for a tour of the castle?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:41 am

Ella smiled when she saw Chuck but it quickly disappeared. She takes the tray of food from him and sets it down on the table. "You are still hurt." she touches his face and a light blue energy pours into his body. Quickly healing him of his wounds and soreness. "That should help you feel better." She sits down at the table and slowly begins to eat. She stops after a few bites and swallows. "I would love to go on a tour of the castle. But only if you are up for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:52 am

Chuck stared in shock at the healing touch Ella gave him and looked to the walls as he heard giggling. "I told you she was the one, brother." The giggling continued and Chuck nodded with a smile. Where she had touched even began to change his features somewhat. From what had been scaly skin with sharp stumpy feathers, began to show fresh clean skin and his blood stained eye began to hold a soft brown colour.

He waited until she ate some of her breakfast and then held out his feathered arm with his head high. "I'm more than up for it now." He said with happiness. "Oh, Miss Ella, there is so much more here than what you first see. I can't wait to show you everything. There's the ballroom and grand dining hall, the planetarium, solarium and the grand library. Downstairs we have three kitchens, you know and we have a roof garden and terrace over the west wing. You can even see the mountains on a clear day and the rose gardens are stunning. We have over three hundred individual rose trees to date and oh, the maze in the south gardens!" He seemed almost in his element and half danced around the room as he told her the wonders of the castle. "You'll love the maze. The Master and I spent many an hour getting lost in there in his youth and he did love it so. Not to mention quite a few young ladies that we happened to get lost in there with on occasion." He ruffled his starched shirt at that comment. "I was quite the looker once, you know, Miss Ella. You may have even found me quite suitable once. The Master too. Such a handsome devil with a wicked smile that could woo any lady of breeding. A fine Prince and a fine King." The smile began to drift as he wandered in his reverie. "Those were the days, Miss Ella, those were the days." He cheered up again then, "But no matter. This castle's beauty can still be found and I would be honoured to show you every last inch of it!"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:07 am

Ella watched as Chuck seems to be bursting with life again. He even seemed to appear more human. As he spoke of beauty of the castle, she could see the love in his heart for this place and the prince. She could not wait to see more of that life return to this place. She ate a little more of the food before being done. She was not much of an eater when she first wakes up. She says to him with a smile, "Sounds wonderful to me. The food was delicious by the way. I am just not a big eater when I first wake up. Is there any way to save it until later? I don't want the food to go to waste."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:15 am

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that!" He replied with a laugh as the tray contents were quickly snaffled up by the hands in the bed and drawn into the walls. "Very little goes to waste here and the cook doesn't mind." He held out his arm and began to lead her down the hall from her room. "Where would you like to go first?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:30 am

Ella walked with Chuck outside her room and then down the hall. "Well why don't we start at your favorite place in the castle?" As they walked together, she unconsciously touched the various statues that they passed. After a few moments, statues that look broken and distorted into monsters slowly turned back into their original state. Her loving and healing touch seemed to weaken the spell just enough to turn non living objects back to their original state before the spell was cast upon the castle. Unknown to her, in order for her touch to work on people they had to feel in some way a good feeling towards her. But would that happen on the prince?

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:51 am

The bounce in chuck's step became more prevalent as they wandered and he smiled in a much more human way as they made their way down the grand staircase towards the foyer. As yet, he didn't notice the touches that Ella was leaving about the place, but his mind was much more concerned with just how well he felt for the time being. He knew it was down to Ella. "Then let us tour the gardens." He said cheerily. "Before the morning dew has burned off, it's like walking through a magical realm. If we're lucky, we might even be treated to the sight of a few fairies." He offered a mock scowl though, "But I'd be careful. Fairies aren't what they claim to be in the stories. They can be quite vicious if you're not careful with them. They have a wicked bite." He laughed quietly and then skipped them through the foyer and to the outside. As he promised, the morning dew that still lingered gave the whole place a magical quality.

As they walked out, it seemed the garden knew she was there. Flowers that weren't due to open for a while yet, suddenly blossomed and bloomed and it brought the entire garden to life. The flowers down the pathway seemed to reach out and touch Ella and even the fairies seemed drawn to her, though as Chuck explained, they were cautious and territorial about their flowers still.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:06 am

Ella nodded as Chuck explained about the fairies of the garden. She had never run into them but she knew not to trust everything she read. She gasped as the garden came to life. She has never seen so many flowers in her life. She says softly, "No wonder you love it here. It's like a flower paradise." She walks with Chuck in sheer wonder but does not touch any of the flowers so she would not anger the fairies of the garden. She did not want to cause them any stress. "Chuck do know how much I have wanted to live in a place with a garden like this? Where I lived, everything was bare and harsh. This place has life to it. A promise of a new beginning." She began to wonder what the prince was up to though.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:17 am

"It is beautiful, isn't it." He said as he smiled at her. "All this is down to you, you know. It's your healing presence, I'm sure of it. Look how it leans to you and wants to shine for you." he waved his hand around to show her what he meant.

Up on the roof of the west wing, Kaimar watched with caution as Ella and Chuck began to wander the gardens. He'd been listening to the whispers and gossip all night and it angered him that she had done all this and in such a short space of time. She was bringing his home back to life! Much of him wanted to rip her apart and send that life back to where it belonged, but part of him was curious too. He'd never seen the castle so happy to have someone there and to be honest, she was nothing like her ancestor. That evil witch had cursed him for the sake of some pitiful traveller, it was travellers that had taken his family from him in the first place. He wanted to hate Ella for that, but no matter how much he seemed to do, she had countered it and she was winning the hearts and souls of his home. He still wasn't sure if this was a good thing or not, for no matter what healing gifts she gave to the castle, it would never affect him. His heart had died the night he learned he was to be King and why. But still, he couldn't quite help but admire the beauty she seemed to have brought out in his once beloved gardens. And all the space of two days, no less. So instead of racing down to cause her grief and pain, he decided to sit back and watch to see what else she did and whom else she touched with her healing gifts......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:42 am

Ella smiled and Chuck seems to have a point. The gardens seems to want to shine for her. "I am honored by its beauty." She walks ahead of Chuck as she was getting excited at all the different flowers. She begins to call out the different names of the different flowers. She had studied a lot of books in her home to pass the time. Although she came to a dead stop when she spotted the blue roses. Her eyes filled with sadness as she knew that those were a permanent reminder of this painful curse. "Such a beautiful flower should not have been used to cast this curse." Tears ran down her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:47 am

Chuck was at her side immediately as she mentioned the blue roses and he felt saddened too. "Indeed they should not." He told her, "But they are here to stay and in their own right, they are very beautiful." and then, finding his spine quite strongly, he stepped forward and plucked one from the thorny vine. He brought it to her and smiled as he placed it neatly in her hair. "Much better." He said, "And the Master be damned. I'll gladly take a beating for this, just to see you smile again." As he said that, the garden seemed to back him up and bloom even more....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:08 am

Ella watched in surprise as Chuck plucked one of the blue roses and placed it in her hair. Worry quickly replaced her sadness. "I don't I want you to be beaten because of this. Please be more careful. I don't want to lose a friend here." Again she touched his face not realizing what her touch was doing to the things around her. " such a kind heart you have. Full of life and hope. I only hope that I can help you and this entire home come back to life and repent for my ancestor's choices." A smile slowly returns to her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:16 am

Chuck touched her hand as she touched is face and he smiled warmly. The more she touched him, the more his features began to return and it showed in the sheer happiness that covered his entire face. "I would take an beating for the sake of you." He promised, "You are the kindest, most beautiful soul that has ever been in this place, perhaps with the exception of the Queen." He bowed his head to her and then motioned for them to carry on walking. "It is not your fault what your ancestor did to us, Miss Ella." He continued, "The only blame I can lay at your lovely feet is the sudden and sheer happiness you have brought upon our lost home. The Master will see that soon enough." He looked around then, "Perhaps he even has already, but I don't care."

Atop a small turret tower, Kaimar watched in astonishment at the brazen guts and bravery of his valet. He hadn't seen this for at least a full two centuries! And he could see also the physical changes in his once trusted friend. Ella's touch was as magical as her presence. This Kaimar had to know more about....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:38 am

Ella felt the truth of his words. She could see the changes in his appearance but she could not connect them to her. She was just being herself. She takes his arm gently and says, "Let's continue with the tour." she touches the blue rose that is in her hair and because it is still magically connected to the garden, her healing touch affects the entire garden one by one the flowers bloom in a whole new light. And because the flowers were connected to the ground, the spell weakens its hold on the amount of things that can grow. Not just flowers are blooming now. Plants with fruit and vegetables begin to take root and grow rapidly to give more life to this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:47 am

Chuck began to beam with health and happiness as he led Ella around the gardens. They arrived at the maze, though it looked badly overgrown and it would be impossible to navigate after so many years. He did lead her around it though and after some time, he led her back to the castle. As they crossed the long lawn, Chuck began to look around proper and he beamed with pride with what he saw. The whole castle was coming to life. As he turned back though, the fear returned and he stopped dead in his tracks.

Kaimar, having had enough of watching, came down from the roof and stood before the edge of the long lawn to wait for their return. At first, his valet and Ella didn't seem to notice him. He had learned long ago that he could blend in with the stone gargoyles that littered the lawn's edge and he would often jump out and scare his staff just to keep them on their toes. However, this time, he didn't have to jump out. All he had to do was stand up. He lifted his head and glared at Chuck, who quickly lost whatever bravery he'd found earlier.

"What do you think you are doing?" He asked, glaring at his valet and then Ella. He stepped forward quickly and pushed past Chuck and stood over Ella. He stared stonefaced down at her, wondering just what the hell she thought she was playing at. Narrowing his eyes, he reached out and touched the rose in her hair. "These roses are mine." He said angrily, "Mine alone." He pulled it from her hair and held it almost tenderly. Within seconds, it began to whither in his fingers and he threw it away it away with a loud growl. He turned around and glared down at Chuck. "You!" he bellowed and went for the man.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:00 am

Ella quickly got in his way when he tried to go after Chuck. By raising her left hand, the prince was sent flying backwards. This time she was aware of her magic. The rose that died in his hands quickly came back to life once she picked it up again. "Don't you see what is happening? It is your own anger and hatred that is making things die here. You have to control your temper and let love back in your heart or no matter what you will always be a beast. I do not want that for you or your companions confined to this castle. I am NOT my ancestor. I think it would be best for all of us if you would learn that." All the happiness she felt earlier was gone. As she storms back inside the castle, all her magic came undone. The new plants died and the statues returned to the hideous form. Even Chuck returned to how he was when the spell was first cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:59 am

Kaimar was all about ready to throw the annoying magical girl right through the window, but suddenly, he was the one flying! He soared backwards and hit the barrier of the balcony. There he fell into a heap and glared at Ella from under his twisted wing. It was his anger that kept the castle and inhabitants the way they were. This seemed proven when she picked up the rose and it came back to life. He roared at her back as she entered the castle in a temper, undoing all the beauty she had spread that morning. "Maybe it hasn't occurred to you that I like things this way!" He boomed at her and then heaved himself over the balcony and away from her, Chuck and the castle.

Once away from them both, he scaled the wall up to the west wing of the castle and entered what had once been his private quarters. It was destroyed now, decrepit and forgotten. It was actually quite dangerous for anything mortal and it was this fact that reassured him he would be left in peace here. Crawling into his mangled bed, Kaimar closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:01 am

Ella storms off to her room. This Prince was beyond all hope if he actually liked his castle being this way. She goes to her bed and lays down so she can calm down. His loyal servants were trapped in nonhuman forms because of his own spoiled hatred and anger. He needed to get the heck over it before it consumed his soul. "I was having such a good time too. How does he have to ruin everything? Chuck was having such a good day and all I wanted to do was continue that." that is when she decides she has had enough. She gets up off her bed and makes her way to the prince's chambers. If he wanted to act like a child, then she was going to treat him like one.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:11 am

At the bottom of the stairs to the west wing, Chuck sat with his beak in his hands and stared into the darkness with sadness. The day been going so very well and things had been looking up before Kaimar had lost his temper. Fair enough, Ella had only been there a little over a day, but she had changed so much already. Everyone in the castle loved her and it had been made clear that she cared greatly for them too. If only his Master could see that. As he pondered, he began to sink into the wood of the stairs and he let out a long lamented sigh as he vanished to sleep. He never even felt Ella walking by him.

Buried somewhere in the mangled remains of his bed, Kaimar began to dream about Ella. He wanted so much to hate her for what her ancestors had done, but no matter how much he tried, all he could see were her gentle eyes and her long blue hair. Were she a flower, she'd be his blue rose. For five hundred years, they had been the only thing untouched by the witch's magic. Everything else had been dead and distorted until Ella arrived. He remembered how beautiful the garden had become as she wandered it with Chuck. Even the permanent storm clouds above had parted to allow just that one ray of sunshine that seemed to follow her just like the life in the garden did. Kaimar wasn't blind and he wasn't made of stone, no matter how grey he looked, but for so much to happen in so little time, it unnerved him.

He felt Chuck melt into the woodwork until needed again and almost wished he could follow the strange chicken, but then something disturbed his dream. He remembered how she had smelled the day before, but now he was actually smelling it. His eyes snapped open as he realised Ella was in the west wing. "No!" He breathed quickly and bounded from his bed to prevent her entering such a dangerous place. Was this actual concern filling his heart? He didn't know, but he just couldn't let her fall to her death or be impaled on something. He couldn't allow her to be hurt!
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:52 am

Ella kept making her way through the west wing. She was having a hard time moving around in that part of the castle. The smell of decay was too much. "Lord Kaimar I would like to have a word with you. I know that me coming here is very hard on you. And I did not mean to hurt you earlier or make you angry. I just wanted to make your people smile again and maybe help you smile. As for changing things, I don't mean to. I can't control my magic."

As Ella spoke her mind, her emotions began to turn things back to normal. The walls begin to heal and look brand new. The floors creeped as the holes and rotting wood begin to become brand new as well. However the smell of rotting flesh remained strong and made her very dizzy. That smell couldn't be coming all from the prince. Someone else's hate was living inside this castle as well. She falls to her knees right outside his bedroom door. Blood was pouring from her nose as she fell unconscious.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:49 am

Kaimar heard her words and was immediately out of bed and heading for what remained of his door. As he crossed the space, he began to see more of her healing effects and by the time he reached it, it looked almost new again. It was very strange, but after what he'd seen that morning in the garden, he didn't feel so shocked by it anymore. He opened the door in time to see her fall and he quickly scooped her up.

Once he placed her in safety near his bed, he checked her over. Her nose was bloodied and she looked pale. Her breathing was shallow as well, or so it was to him. He could feel the weakness in her and almost felt pity for the girl. "Chuck!" he yelled, "Chuck! I need you!"
The chicken appeared from the wall instantly and stared in shock at both his master and Ella. "What did you do?"
"It wasn't me!" Kaimar protested, "Not this time anyway. She came here on her own and fell outside my door. What do I do?"
Chuck came forward and had a quick look at Ella. he didn't dare touch her, she looked too fragile for some reason. "I'd say make her comfortable and let her wake on her own." He offered.
"She can't be safe in here." Kaimar said quickly, "Take her back to her room."
"I can't." Chuck said, "I can't navigate through the debris. You'll have to do it yourself, Master, I'm sorry." Kaimar growled and went to Ella. He began to pick her up roughly, "Easy Master!" The chicken protested, "Easy. You have to be gentle. Remember what you did yesterday."
"And what did I do yesterday?" Kaimar snapped.
"You broke her arm and several ribs from what I could see." Chuck said carefully.
Kaimar looked down at Ella again and then lifted her more carefully. Chuck disappeared and Kaimar carefully made his way out of the west wing. He took her to her room and carefully laid her down on it. This act alone caused the entire castle to hum with whispers. Once he put her down on the bed, he covered her in a light blanket and then sat in a comfortable chair to wait for her to wake up. Perhaps then she would explain why she sought him out and why she couldn't have simply told him at dinner.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:20 am

Ella woke up several hours later coughing up blood. She sits up slowly and wipe her mouth with a cloth. She can sense that Kaimar was in the room with her but she couldn't see clear enough to know where he was in her room. "Lord Kaimar... I am sorry how I acted earlier. I also have no right to be changing your castle I cannot control my magic. I just wanted to make your people happy again. And maybe make you happy too. But it seems I can't even do that right." She hides her face. "And I know what you are thinking. You forbid to eat supper with you until I learned to be scared of you. So I had to go into the West Wing in order to speak with you. There has to be something else in this castle. What has infected the west wing smells more like a soul that is rotting away."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 am

Kaimar kept a level gaze as she woke and began explaining herself to him. At first, it sounded more like an excuse and he lifted an eyebrow in sarcasm at her, but the more she spoke, the more he began to soften to her. He blinked slowly and turned his head away for a moment as he thought over her words. He knew the west wing of the castle was cursed even more than the rest and he took a deep breath as he thought carefully on the words he would use.

"It is a soul rotting away." He said finally, "It's mine. When your witch ancestor cursed me with this hideousness, she cursed my soul too. Eventually, it will rot away completely and leave me to my devices alone. At which point, I'm sure, I will happily destroy this place without a care for those left behind." He got up from the chair and came over to the bed.

Once stood over her, he reached out carefully and curled a lock of her hair between his claws. He didn't pull it, cut it, or otherwise damage it. His touch was actually quite gentle for such a brute. "You risked your life coming to my private rooms." He said quietly, "You risked death to speak to me." He shook his large head and let her hair go as gentle as he'd held it. "You shouldn't have done that. Had I not been there, you would have died where you fell and I have no desire to see that happen."

Going back to the chair, he sat down again and leaned back as though intending to stay and watch over her. "When you feel well again, we shall sit and eat supper. I will no longer vent my temper at you for your ancestor, but do not expect me to be a gentleman. And never, I mean never enter the west wing again. Should you wish to practice your magic and learn to control it, I will not interfere. And...." He took another deep breath and worked his jaw, "I will permit you contact with your father, but you are not to leave the grounds, nor is he to enter. He may visit, but he will not cross the gate and neither will you. Do we have a deal, Ella?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Ella listens to Kaimar as he explained the smell of rotting flesh. So her ancestor cursed his soul as well. That made some sense to her. Her ancestor was known for being very thorough with her curses. You never knew what she was going to do to you it until it was too late to fix it. She listens to the rest of his part of the conversation letting all of what he was saying sink in. He was not going to take his rage out on her anymore. He would allow her to eat with him. He would also allow her to see her father. He would also allow her to practice her magic. And she had to stay the heck out of the West Wing. Fair enough to her.

"You have a deal Lord Kaimar. I will not enter the West Wing again. I will also not expect you to be a gentleman. I will not leave. I doubt my father would enter this castle ever again. You had him very shook up. So you do not have to worry about that. Um although my sisters maybe another problem. If they know you have allowed my father to visit, they will undoubtedly want to visit as well." She shutters at the thought. "They are such a handful. That is one thing I do not miss about being at home."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:32 am

Kaimar grinned and lifted an eyebrow at her comment about her sisters. Clearly, there was little love lost there. "They can visit if they like." He said with actual real humour, "I'd be happy to present myself to them as your keeper. It would undoubtedly put them into therapy for the rest of their natural days."

After some time in thought, he got up from the chair and made for the door. "I will send Chuck up with some food if you don't feel well enough to come down for dinner." He said, opening the door, "But if you need anything, just let your little whispers know and they'll inform me."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next