The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 12 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:52 pm

Roger was happily talking with Kaimar, having spent the time bonding, but when Ella entered the room in something of a daze, Kaimar was instantly by her side.  "Is everything alright, my love?"  He asked quickly.  Still by the bar, Roger looked at his daughter with a knowing that was clearly a disturbance for Ella.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 12 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Ella looks at the two of them confused for a moment before looking at her father. “Chuck said I should speak with you.” She sits down in a chair clear not herself. “Did you tell the cook about mother’s fruit tarts drizzled with a little chocolate over it?” She still blamed herself for what happened to her mother and the noble that took her mother’s life still lived within her village. She crosses her legs some.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:21 am

Roger looked to Kaimar and then back at Ella with something very close to guilt.  He couldn't lie to her, so admitted it.  "Guilty."  He said.  "I know it was always your favourite and I've never been able to make it, neither has Claire or Rachael."  He gave a small shrug, "I didn't see any harm in it, but clearly, I was wrong.  I know how you've been missing Anna, we all do, but you most of all.  I just wanted your day to be a good one, after the way it started.  Guilty again for that."  he looked to Kaimar, but the other man said nothing.  This had nothing to do with him....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:38 am

Ella looks at her father and says calmly, “How can I not miss her? She was my mother.” She was trying to stay calm. He father meant well but here she was…getting close to her wedding day, and she was not going to have her mother there. “I am not mad. It is just hard to be around things that remind me of her. I still feel guilty for her death.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:51 am

Roger's eyes hit the ground as Ella went on about her guilt.  It had never been her fault that Anna had died.  "Now, you stop that."  He said firmly, "I've told you before.  What happened to your mother was not your fault.  If anyone is to blame, it is me.  I was stupid enough to let her go alone to the forest for her herbs.  I should have gone with her, or better yet, taken a list and got the herbs myself for her."  He put his brandy down and moved to Ella.  He knelt down at her feet and looked up into her eyes.

"When that monster attacked her..."  He shook his head, "She made a choice, Ella.  Her life for yours.  She could have survived, but then we would have lost you and Anna would never have been able to have anymore children.  She chose you, my darling."  He knew he'd told her that story a thousand times over the years and though every word of it was true, he felt she still didn't quite believe him and so, he told the story again, and again and again in the hope that one day, she would finally listen and believe him.  And he realised now that with her wedding coming up fast, she wanted her there.

Shaking his head, he took her hands in his and brought them to him, kissing the backs of each before holding them there.  "I know you wish more than anything to have your mother with you on your big day and I know it hurts more than anything that she can't be here, but darling."  He looked into her eyes again, "I know that she's still with you.  I can't see her, or hear her, but I can feel her there, watching over you and guiding you and she's there on your shoulder every time you look in the mirror."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:06 am

Ella looks at him with a heavy heart and hugged him gently. “It is hard to forget the guilt when you have a sister that brings it up to cause you pain. And the fact that I look almost exactly like her.” She looks away some as she fights back the urge to cry. She breaks the hug and wipes her eyes. “That monster never got charged for what he did to mother…It is unfair.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:14 am

Roger looked down at her hands in his again and took a deep breath.  "I know she chides you over Anna."  He said with knowing, "And I keep reminding her, but sadly, I don't get through to her anymore.  Rachael is a spiteful and callous girl and some day, it will come back to haunt her.  As for the man that .... murdered Anna..."  He looked back up at her again.  "He was punished for what he did, just not by the law."

Getting to his feet, he let go of Ella's hands and put them together as though in prayer, but his fingers pointed down.  "I discovered who he was and it turned out that he was of the local nobility.  I found him bragging in the tavern after the funeral.  He was so proud of himself, getting away with Anna's murder and how he enjoyed so much watching her suffer.  He bragged about how the courts would never convict one of their own.  I couldn't stand to think he could get away with it like that.  So I lured him out one night and....."  He turned his face away, "I gutted him from his member to his ribs and watched him bleed.  I'm not proud of what I did, but I hold no shame in it either.  I never told you because you had enough troubles without the prospect that your father could be taken from you too for murdering that monster.  I did what I had to do to protect what was left of us."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:25 am

Ella looks at her father as he explained to the man who killed her mother. “Father you know mother would not have wanted you to do that.” She makes him look her in the eyes. “I love papa and soon things will get better.” She looks at Kaimar a moment before speaking again. “I noticed that there is a cottage near the castle. Maybe you and the girls could move in there? We could be able to help each other and maybe make those girls into proper ladies.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:21 am

Roger closed his eyes, knowing Ella was right and he nodded, "I know."  He said, "But that was always the difference between your mother and I.  She was able to see the good in everyone and forgiveness came easy to her, like it does you."  He cast a look at Kaimar then before returning his eyes.  He then nodded at the offer of the cottage.  "I'd like that very much."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:46 am

Ella looks at Kaimar a moment before looking at her father. “Papa why do you tell the girls the good news. I need to speak to Kaimar alone.” Once her father was gone, she hugged Kaimar tightly but not tight enough to hurt him. “Well today has been an emotional wreck and I honestly do not know how to handle it.” She looks up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:00 am

Kaimar smiled and hugged her back, lingering a little longer than needed really and he looked down at her with love and devotion.  "Indeed."  He said honestly, "The last weeks have been a real slalom and stampede."  He leaned his head down and kissed the top of her head.  "You know, when things got too much for mother, she would often go into the kitchens and have Cookie make her some warm milk and cookies.  For some reason, she and her treats always seemed to calm her.  Would you like to give it a try?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:41 am

Ella looks at him with a smile and says, “That sounds like a good plan.” She strokes his cheek and says, “Are you sure that it is okay with you for my family to move into the cottage? I just that we could become a calmer and closer family.” She wanted him to be okay with it but she also knew her family as a bit crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:05 am

Kaimar smiled and took Ella's hand over his arm, "I am happy for you to have your family close by."  He said, "This is your home too and you can have here whom you wish."  He led her out of the study and towards the kitchens.  "The cottage is theirs for as long as they wish."  He then grinned, "I have seen for myself the extent to which your sisters mock you.  Perhaps being removed from such a fine home into one more modest and to have to do things for themselves, will teach them some humility and some respect for you.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:54 am

Ella looks at him a smile and says, “It is not a respect thing. It is just that I want to fix what has been broken. I love all my sisters despite the darkness they have in their hearts towards me. Otherwise they will fall into utter darkness and pain.” She looks at Cookie a moment with a smile. She had seemed to know that things have gotten stressful.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Kaimar listened carefully and couldn't help but feel for his bride.  She wanted to fix everything and for that, he could hardly deny the benefits of such a disposition.  After all, she had fixed his home, his heart and his soul.  He understood the depths of darkness that he had so often fallen into over the centuries.  "Well, perhaps now they might begin to understand and settle a little."  He offered as Cookie carefully laid out a pitcher of warm milk and a plate of soft hot cookies......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Ella looks at the cookies and slowly eats one. She looks at him a moment. "I was taught to work with what I have. My mother told me that if you don't work for the things you want, you won't be happy. I want my family to be happy. In order to do that, I have to try to fix the burnt bridges."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:07 pm

Kaimar furrowed his brow somewhat.  "How?"  He asked, "Your mother died as you were being born.  How could she have told you such things?"  He then sat down on the stool and helped himself to a cookie, "But regardless, I suppose she is right.  I know from personal experience."  He gave her a warm smiled and leaned over to kiss her forehead.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:51 pm

She looks at him. "No my love she died when I was around six or seven because of the noble remember?" She looked him up and down. He was having memory loss? This was not a good sign. She looks at him and says, "Do you feel alright? Head hurt?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:27 am

Kaimar furrowed his brow again, but then shook his head, "No my love, I'm fine."  He told her honestly, "Maybe I just heard you wrong, or Roger."  He offered her a warm smile and passed her another cookie before he poured out some warm milk for her......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:47 am

She nodded some and ate few more cookies with the milk. But then something quickly got her attention. It was coming from the dining hall. She goes into the dining hall and sees Beatrice and Rachel fighting over a dress that was made for anyone to wear. Claire was just trying to stay out of the way while trying to defuse the situation. Ella look closer at the dress and can tell that is one of her mother's. She says, "You know both of you could just borrow it. The concept is called sharing." Rachel looks at her with a huff. "Like I would ever share with that cow! Address to be ruined if she was in it. Besides with you marrying a king we will all be rich. That means we don't have to share anything. So I want the dress." Beatrice and Rachel started to play tug war over the dress and the fabric of the dress tore like a piece of paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:02 am

Kaimar followed Ella into the dining room and stood with his mouth hanging open in absolute shock.  Rachael and Beatrice fighting over a dress.  When he learned it had been their mother's dress, he felt his anger begin to rise and when it finally tore, he took a deep breath, "Enough!"  He roared, sounding very much a gargoyle for a moment.  Both sisters immediately stopped and Kaimar stepped forward, fuming almost.  He picked up the dress and handed it to a servant.  "Have this restored please, as delicately and respectfully as you can."  He asked politely.  The servant nodded and went away with the torn garment.

With that Kaimar turned back to the spoiled women and lifted his head proudly.  "You both disgust me!"  He boomed angrily, "You fight and quarrel over petty gripes and treat precious things like they mean nothing!  You do not deserve such fineries!"  He was getting angrier by the second, with only Ella stopping him from going completely postal.  "Were it up to me, I would have you both thrown out to fend for yourselves!  And before you even begin to think you can help yourself to Ella's money when she and I marry, you can think again!  I won't see a single penny go to you until you learn to respect what you already have!"  He then pointed to Claire, "That will include you."  He told her, "You could have stopped this at the beginning, but instead, you sit back and simply ignore it.  That dress belonged to your mother.  You should treasure it and respect it and hold it dear to you, all three of you."

He went back to Ella and shook his head at her, "I'll have the cottage made ready immediately."  He said to her quietly, "I won't have them here a second longer than you deem necessary."........
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:12 am

Ella places a hand on his arm gently to try and keep him calm. Her sisters looked at him like he was an idiot. Claire didn't know what to say. It was true that she needs to stand up for herself. But the facts was she didn't know how. Ella walks out with her soon to be husband knowing he was angry. She strokes his face gently trying to calm his every nerve in his body. She says slowly, "I agree with what you did with Beatrice and Rachel too. But Claire has always been a pushover when it comes to those two. She has no idea how to handle conflict. That is why I have always been the one to stop their fights. She cannot learn how to fight back overnight. And I want them out as soon as possible myself. I don't want this to change our plans for our life together."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:03 pm

Kaimar gave a low growl and then a sigh as her touch soothed him and he felt his anger fade away again.  He put his hand over hers and shook his head, "Claire needs to learn."  He said quietly, "But thank you for backing me up with Beatrice and Rachael.  It was time overdue that they heard the truth of what they are.  I'll have the cottage ready by dusk and they can leave tonight."  He opened his eyes again and looked into hers.  "And it changes nothing, my love.  We will wed and we will be happy and those two will learn to cope for themselves."  He took her hand in his and looked down at it.  "I've asked your father to be my Regent when we marry. It will mean a lot of work for him, so they have no choice but to learn.  if it pleases you, my love, I won't allow them access to the treasury under any circumstance, not even through you or Roger.  When they learn to act as they should and help instead of hinder, then I might allow them a small allowance, but until they do, I'm keeping the keys to myself.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:18 pm

Ella understood where he was coming from on this. Her sisters need to learn to control themselves and act like adults. The only way for them to learn is for them to not be able to mooch off her or her father. "They should not have any access to the Treasury until they can prove that they have changed. The only time I plan on helping them is if they are actually sick or something along those lines. They need to learn to grow up. They will have me to take care of them anymore."

She leans up and kisses him on the lips. "I believe my father will be up to the challenge of the job." She was shaking as she stood there. Mainly because she was upset also because for some reason her body seemed to be acting strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Kaimar leaned down as she leaned up and he kissed her softly.  "My thoughts exactly."  He whispered and then felt her shaking, "Ella?"  he asked, "Are you alright?"  He became worried for her now.  Had the argument caused this?  His anger towards her sisters, maybe?  Either way, he firmed his hold on her a little should she faint or lose her balance and stared into her eyes with love and worry, "What I it, my angel?  What's wrong?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next