The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 13 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:44 pm

She did not know what was going on with her. She looks in his eyes for a moment and says, "I don't know what is wrong. I just no I don't feel right." She knew she was very stressful so that was why she wanted her family moved into the cottage. It would lessen her stress. Her eyes roll to the back of her head. Her body goes limp. In her state of unconsciousness, she saw an image of her mother. Her mother says to her, "I know you want to look after your sisters and your father. But it is time for you to have a life of your own. Soon you'll be living with two people in you. You will have twins to take care of. Get rid of the stressors and enjoy being loved by the man you chose. I am so proud of you. Then you should let go of your guilt. It wasn't your fault. Let your heart be light with joy and happiness as you become a mother yourself."

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 13 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Kaimar was glad that he had tightened his grip, for no sooner had she spoken, she went limp in his arms and passed out.  "Chuck!"  His voice boomed through the castle and not just his friend, but everyone within earshot came rushing to them.
"What on earth happened?"  Roger demanded.
"He's killed her!"  Rachael shouted, then grinned at him.
Kaimar ignored the vengeful sister and turned his eyes to Chuck and then Roger, "She said she wasn't feeling right, said the stress was too much and then passed out.  Chuck."
"I'll go fetch a doctor."  He said and quickly left.
"You probably knocked her out."  Beatrice said icily, "Once a gargoyle, always a gargoyle."
Kaimar picked Ella up and cradled her carefully.  "The very second the doctor says she's ok again, I want you and your cursed mouth out of my house."  He said dangerously, "And your sister as well.  If anything, it is your bickering and selfishness that has caused this stress.  You and Rachael are no longer welcome in our home."  He eyes turned to Roger and the old man nodded.
"I understand."  He said quietly.
"The cottage will be ready by dusk."  Kaimar said as he made for the door, "You and Claire will be made welcome as always, but your other daughters will not."
"That's not fair!"  Rachael shouted, "What's yours is hers and what's hers is mine!"
"No, it's mine!"  Beatrice yelled.
Kaimar turned and faced them both, "Neither of you will see a single penny from either of us."  He stated firmly, "And Ella will not be your slave any longer.  Now leave this place immediately!"  He then turned and left them to argue.

The doctor arrived within half an hour and was taken straight up to the royal bedroom.  Kaimar no longer felt they needed to be polite about their love anymore.  The doctor looked around in awe and curiosity, he'd never been here before, though he'd heard plenty of rumours and fairy tales about the monsters and devils that lived here.  He saw none of that at all!  Entering the royal bedroom, he stared at Kaimar and then the bed.  "Uh, you called, Sir?"
Kaimar turned to face the shocked doctor, "I did."  he said, "My wife.  She fainted downstairs a little while ago and I'm worried for her."
"Has she been under stress of late?"  The man asked as he came to the bed.
"You can still hear them downstairs, arguing."  Kaimar replied with frustration.
"I see."  The doctor said and opened up his bag.  "Let's have a look see."  He asked Kaimar to leave, so he could examine her without interference.

After a few minutes, the doctor put his things away and left the bedroom.  Kaimar waited anxiously outside the door.  "How is she?"  He asked with some urgency.
The doctor, now knowing exactly who Kaimar was from the royal portrait on the wall, bowed his head, "Sire."  He said, "Your lady Queen is fine."
"Then why did she faint?"
The doctor smiled and patted Kaimar on the shoulder, "The Queen is with child."

Well, Kaimar could have been knocked down by a feather!  "She's... pregnant?"
"Yes Sire."  The doctor laughed, "Congratulations."
"How far along?"  He asked, remembering the the first time they slept together.  It hadn't been that long ago, had it?
"Not far, perhaps a week at the very most."
"But how can you tell?"  Kaimar asked, "Surely there wouldn't be any signs this soon, would there?"  Obviously, he didn't realise that the world had moved on in 500 years.
"Her iron count is low and her protein levels are very high.  I would imagine the recent stress has aggravated her system."  The doctor explained.  "She will be fine in a day or two, providing you can keep her stress levels as low as possible."
Kaimar nodded, still utterly shocked and bemused at the news, "Yes Doctor, thank you."  He said.
"Should you wish, I will contact a midwife local to the village and have her come and do a full work-up on the Queen in the next few weeks.  I'll leave you to convey the good news.  Something tells me, she'd rather hear it from you, Sire."
"Yes Doctor, thank you again, that would be wonderful, thank you."  Kaimar could barely contain himself.  Ella was pregnant!
The doctor smiled again and left, leaving Kaimar outside the room and a whole host of people wanting to know what was going on.

In silence, Kaimar entered the bedroom and went to Ella.  She already looked a little better, the doctor having given her some fortified iron supplement and some vitamins.  He smiled in a wondrous way to her and sat on the edge of the bed.  "How do you feel?"  He asked.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Ella looks at Kaimar as he walked in the room. She smiles some and says, "I feel better now that I got some iron in my system. Sorry for worrying you. I couldn't stop myself from fainting." She pats the spot next to her. "The doctor did not tell me what caused the low iron though. Did he tell you anything?" She was still pale but she was getting better. She could hear Rachel and Beatrice fighting not far from the door. She groans some as she slowly gets up. She walks to Kaimar and buries her face in his chest. "Please make the two of them go. I can't take it."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:37 pm

Kaimar picked her up without a word and put her back to bed.  "He said the stress had aggravated your system."  he said, pulling the sheet up to her waist, "And he said you had to rest for a few days."  He smiled at her quite wonderfully then, "He told me that your iron count was very low because.  Well, my love, it seems that I left a little something behind when we laid together."  He touched her hand and then her stomach and he leaned over to kiss her tenderly, "Something that's going to get a lot bigger.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Ella looks at him processing what he was telling her. "We are going to have a baby?" She covers her face in surprise. She uncovers her face after a moment. She smiles and hugs him gently. "We are going to have a baby! Oh this is wonderful. Oh we will have to be careful. Stress is not good for the baby." She kisses him. "I am so happy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Kaimar smiled as it seemed to take a moment for the news to sink in and when it finally did, her face was a picture of perfection.  He hugged her back lovingly and beamed with pride.  "Yes, my love."  He cooed at her, "We're having a baby."  he kissed her tenderly and then mocked a stern look at her, "So no more stress, ok?  No more splitting up fighting siblings and worrying about everyone else.  Leave that to me.  You just look after yourself, understand?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:40 pm

Ella nods some and strokes his cheek. "I know that I have to rest for a while but do have to do it in bed? Surely there are many things that I can still do around the castle. Besides it gets lonely laying around here by myself." She was nervous about the baby but she was excited. She was going to be a mom.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Kaimar furrowed his brow and thought for a minute, "Ok, I'll let you out of bed, but you have to promise me you won't go meddling in things."  He smiled, "Can you do that for me?  Whatever you need, call for me or any of the staff and we'll sort it for you."  He could see how excited she was and how nervous too, he shared the very same feelings.  He leaned over and kissed her, "Promise me.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Ella looks at him and looks in his eyes. "I promise that if I need anything I will let someone know. I promise I won't meddle but if my sisters do start something with me I don't think I will be able to avoid it." She pulls him up to her and kisses him deeply. "I will be happy when they are gone. Maybe then everyone can be more relaxed."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Kaimar kissed her back and held her tenderly.  "I've ordered them out by dusk."  He said quietly, "I've told Roger that he and Claire will be welcome still, but those two are never to set foot in here again until they learn their place.  I made it clear that you weren't their slave anymore and that I wouldn't tolerate you being used as such.  I also told them I would not give them anything until they've earned it.  I have people working on the cottage as we speak, so it will be ready in time."  he looked down then and touched her stomach, still not quite sure he was awake or still dreaming.  If he was dreaming, he never wanted to wake up.  "Do you want your father to know about this?"  He asked.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:42 pm

Ella looks at her stomach a moment and says, "My father does not need to know just yet. I mean you heard him when he found out about us laying together. I would be a wreck if he called our baby a bastard. I don't know what I would do." She kisses him gently. "So let's just keep this between us for now."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:00 am

Kaimar smiled and touched her belly lightly over her hand.  "As you wish."  He said softly and then looked at Cookie. 
The old woman smiled at him and nodded her approval, "Midas would be proud."  She said with a wink, "And worry not, my lips are sealed as always."
"Thank you Cookie."  Kaimar said, then looked to Ella, "So how then to explain your fainting spell."  He narrowed  his eyes somewhat, "The stress of your sisters fighting and with everything being so hectic of late.  I've known women faint over far less."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:16 am

Ella looks at them a moment before saying, “Just say that I fainted due to too much stress and that I am not allowed to be around anything stressful for a while. My sisters Beatrice and Rachel could not care less if they were the cause or not. They only care about themselves. It is the way it has always been.” She blushes as her stomach growls loudly. “I guess I am slowing down enough to realize that I am hungry.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:59 am

Kaimar nodded in agreement and then laughed quietly as he heard her stomach grumble.  "Very good."  he said and looked to Cookie, who instantly went into action.  She grabbed fresh seasonal vegetables and some stored meat and stock and went about making a delicious broth.  Kaimar also felt his stomach growl somewhat and grinned at Cookie.  "Best make a big pot."  he told her with a wink.  The old cook laughed and nodded before going for more ingredients......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:31 pm

Ella laughs softly as his stomach growled too. Same old Kaimar. Man or gargoyle, he always seemed to be in sync with her. She looks at the diadem that he gave her for her birthday. She was glad he caught her in time before she fell. She has been wearing it every day since he gave it to her. She loved it and she would be heartbroken if anything happened to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:49 pm

Kaimar half grinned and shrugged before he turned to watch Cookie at work.  The woman could work some serious magic with food and he'd never once had a bad meal from her.  After only half an hour, the broth pot was ready and the entire kitchen smelled delicious.  It even drew in a few servants, who also felt hungry. 

Three bowls later, Kaimar leaned back on the stool somewhat and patted his protruded stomach.  "That was awesome!"  he said, "Thank you Cookie."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:35 pm

Ella joined them in the kitchen to eat and eats four bowls of the broth before she gets full. Then she tenses up some as Beatrice and Rachel are going at it over another dress. But this time it was a dress of Ella’s mother. Ella stands up and slaps them both as hard as she can. The smacks hard enough and loud enough to be heard throughout the castle. She says looking over the tears in dress, “You two better get out of my sight.” Rachel was going to say something but Ella looked at her with such anger that she ran away in fear Beatrice not too far behind. Ella looks at the dress and then carefully puts it away.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:26 am

Kaimar growled low in his throat and left the kitchen after Ella.  He heard the slap and almost cringed and then went to find Chuck.  He found his friend in the main study.  "Chuck, are you busy?"  He asked.
Chuck put his book down and shook his head, "Not at all."  He replied, "What's up?"
"Can you get the guest servants to pack up everything that Ella's sisters came with?"  He asked, "Even after what they did earlier, they continue to cause Ella trouble.  Both she and I want them gone, immediately."
"The cottage is almost ready."  Chuck said.
"Leave the rest."  Kaimar said, "Make them do it themselves.  My charity and patience has now depleted."
"As you wish."  Chuck said and left.

Half an hour later, both sisters could be heard screaming as they were forcibly removed from the castle.  It was snowing heavily outside and only one small carriage had been provided.  It only carried two people and Chuck made sure Roger and Claire got it.  Beatrice and Rachael had to walk.  And what was more, they had to carry their own belongings, Chuck having left their trunks in the driveway and only putting Roger's and Claire's on the buggy.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:09 am

Ella looks at her sisters as they make their way through the snow. She could hear them cursing at each other as they walk. She looks at Kaimar feeling unsure about this. “Is this the right course to take?” She did not want to lead Kaimar down the wrong path. She rests her head on his chest. She did not want to deal with her spoiled sisters anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:14 am

Kaimar cuddled Ella to him as he too watched the squabbling siblings trudge through the snow, "This for the time being is the only course, I can take with them, my love."  He told her, "I can only tolerate so much and they reached my limit.  They've caused you nothing but pain and stress your whole life and now that you're with child, they are a stress and pain that you really don't need.  I'm not doing this to be cruel, and if they need us, I won't say no, but they have to learn to pull their weight.  If not, they'll just mooch and squabble their lives away and that's no life, my love."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:44 am

(I was thinking of doing a modern Dracula type role-play. Is that something you would be interested in doing?) Ella listens to his words a moment and nods knowing he was right. She holds onto him some as she felt weak again. She says, “You are right my love. They need to learn to be proper human beings.” She puts her hand on her belly and looks down. She wanted their babies to grow up happy. Not around all the fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:47 am

Kaimar smiled down at her and covered her hand on her belly again, "And without them dragging your down, you won't feel so weak and flustered all the time."  He told her lovingly, "And to be honest, I'd rather not have my children surrounded by that kind of behaviour.  They may be born into privilege, but I intend to make them earn it, same as my father did me."

((sure, what do you need?))
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:18 am

(Well I would need to know if you wanted to play the Dracula character or the main female character. I would like to play the female character but if you want to you can.)

Ella nods again saying, “You and I are thinking alike on that one.” She parts from him and goes to the large main living room hall. She gets a fire going in the fireplace and looks over the different books. She finds a book she likes and sits down by the fireplace. She slowly reads the book aloud. Practicing how to read aloud to their children.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:23 am

((that's fine.  what kind of story is it?  love, horror, action etc.?))

Kaimar followed Ella into the main living room and took the chair opposite as she collected a book and began reading aloud.  She was practicing and she was rather good at it.  He listened as she played out the characters and smiled brightly as the story continued, becoming enthralled in the high tale......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:46 am

(A mixture of horror, action, and romance. It will take me a bit to wright the topic.) Ella smiles some as he seemed to be enjoying the story. Once she was down reading, she put the book on the shelf where she found it. She says with a smile, “If our child is anything like me, our child will want to be read to. So I wanted to practice.” She goes over and kisses him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next