The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 18 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:02 am

Chuck nodded and smiled at the spread, "Indeed, my lady." He told her with pride, "You have a talent for it. Though, I'm curious as to why you've done it." He knew something was going on, but he didn't quite know what and Kaimar had said nothing to him. Perhaps she was repaying the castle for their kindness to her? Or perhaps something to take everyone's minds off the two despicable sisters still shouting and swearing in the dungeons? He didn't know, but knowing Ella, it would be something spectacular and wonderful.

After some time, the castle's inhabitants began to arrived and all were wondering why Ella had done this for them. Last to arrive was Kaimar as usual and he looked on with a proud smile for Ella. His wife to be had talents that reached far beyond magic and kindness. He began to wonder again just what it was he'd done to deserve such a life mate as her. Taking his place at the head of the table with Ella, he bowed his head to the curious people staring at him and at Ella.

"My friends." He said warmly, "My family. In such a short time, this young lady, this wonderful little witch, has brought light and love back to a home that was lost in darkness and hatred. Eleanor Mathews is nothing short of a miracle to us, all of us, especially me and I often wonder just what it was I did to deserve her." He looked to Ella lovingly before looking back down the table at his trusted family of staff and friends. "One week from today, Ella and I will marry on the tithes, but she wished us to share something with you all first, something that is more magical and wonderful than anything she has done thus far in our grateful home."

Beaming with more pride and love than ever, Kaimar lifted his head high. "Three weeks ago, this wonderful lady consented to wed me and become your queen." This got a round of applause from the people around the table, though it was something they had known from the start. "But only a few days later, she did something even better. Eleanor accepted my seed and fell with my child." Gasps of shock went around the table, followed quickly by huge happy smiles and another round of applause. Once it had quelled, Kaimar nodded and took Ella's hand in his. "We had initially agreed not to share this until after the wedding as she feared she may be tainted, but after recent events, she has learned this to be untrue and she wished to share this wondrous news with you." With his free hand, he lifted his glass and held it up. "So, in true Darkheart fashion, I ask that you raise your glasses and hail Eleanor Darkheart for her most miraculous gift and wish her well for the coming months."

All around the table lifted their glasses to Ella and called out together, "Hail to Eleanor Darkheart!"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 18 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:56 pm

Ella looks at him with a smile as she stood by his side. She was happy that she did not have to hide the fact that she was going to have his children. A child was not something a girl should have to hide. She blushes deep red as they say cheers to her. She says, “Thank you everyone. I did not think that it was right to hide the news from all of you. After all you are all family to me.” She relaxes some and kisses Kaimar gently. She says to everyone, “Everyone enjoy the food and have fun. I made a lot. So do not worry about running out.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:37 pm

After another round of applause for Ella, the party began and it lasted for several hours. Kaimar had to come and go as his duties demanded, but he was never gone for long and he was always back at Ella's side as quickly as possible. Cookie and several of the older staff began planning their knitting schedules, blankets, coats, hats and mittens for the new arrival, everything that a new-born could possibly need. Chuck and the other valets began planning how best to create a nursery fit for a king, or queen and the younger lot seemed happy to dance about and make up names between them for the new baby.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:17 pm

Ella sat back quietly as the others enjoyed themselves. She could hear the children making up names for the new baby. She was unsure what they would name the baby. She had not thought about that. She looks at her love. She loved him and his heart. She looks at her stomach, “Calcifer sounds like a good name to me. I mean if our child is a boy.” She did always loved that name.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Kaimar laughed and enjoyed the party with everyone while present and eventually, when he was able to return proper, he took his place at Ella's side and began to settled down for the evening. He listened to the games and the chatter and then laughed at the names created. When Ella mentioned one name, he turned to her. "Calcifer?" He asked, never having heard the name before. "I've never heard such a name. Where did you come by it?" He smiled at her lovingly and then looked down at what would become the most heavenly mound he would ever see. He touched it lightly, "What if it is a girl?" He asked, "What would we name her then?" He wanted a daughter. His own little princess to spoil and cherish for all time, preferably along with at least one other besides any sons......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Ella looked at him unsure what to say at first. She says looking up at him with a slight smile, "It was the name of an old friend of mine he was a strong warrior type person. Someone my father thought I would marry when the time came. He acted more like an older brother. Someone I could turn to. And when the time came for him to be a man, he left the village. To find his destiny. He always said he would return someday but he never did. I have a feeling if we have a son he will be strong and I think the name Calcifer would fit him quite nicely. If we have a girl, I think her name should be Rosie."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:36 pm

Kaimar listened with something quite close to jealousy over this warrior that had promised his heart to Ella, but never returned. He liked the comparison though and he would be proud to have a son strong and honourable. "As you wish." he nodded and then looked down at Ella's flat stomach again. "And Rosie. I like that too. Our own little blue rose. It's perfect, just like she will be." That kind of sealed it for Kaimar. He definitely wanted a daughter first, if the fates decided it so.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:51 pm

She looks at her small flat stomach ignoring the fact that Kaimar was going jealous over a possible dead man. But then after she realizes he was jealous she looked up at him. "My love he is gone. Everyone thinks he died. So there's no need to be jealous. And if he is alive and returns, I don't believe he will interfere with us. He was a good man. Kind bold and very quiet natured unless he was fighting to protect someone else. So why don't we just enjoy the party?" She hoped that she was right. It would be bad if he returned from her past.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Kaimar looked up with some guilt and shook his head, "A fleeting moment." He told her, "And nothing more, I promise. I think, perhaps I just could not live with the notion that your heart would belong to another, that's all. I have no doubt he is, or was, everything you say and more." He leaned over and kissed her lovingly, letting any remaining jealousy fade into distant memory.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:14 am

She smiled at him with pride. A few months ago he would not had been able to do that. "I am proud of you my love. You have come so far in so little time. You should be proud of yourself." She kisses him softly but it ends up being a short kiss as she feels a change in the wind. Something that felt like magic but was very old and very dark. It made her sick to her stomach. Could someone be coming to tear them apart? She looks up at him and says, "Keep everyone inside. No going outside no matter what the reason."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:20 am

Kaimar smiled, but it wasn't with pride for himself, it was for her. It was all for her. He no longer mattered in the grander scheme of things. As she kissed him, he wanted it to last but something changed in her and she became nervous. "Ella?" he asked, feeling unnerved also. She could feel something, sense something that others could not, not even him. He only knew because he knew her. "What is coming, my love?" he asked, "What do you feel is coming?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:36 am

She looked at him. She says, "What is coming our way is dark and deadly. Older darker than anything I've ever felt. But I also sense something new coming our way. Human but not quite human. Kind of what I felt when I first met you. But there's more despair loneliness darkness shame and guilt. I have never felt something like this before. All I know is that we can't risk it consuming someone here. It's a mixture of dark magic and the life source of a living things." She shook as she stood there. Fear taking over in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:50 am

Now Kaimar was really worried. Thankfully, the party was beginning to wind down on its own and so Kaimar was able to take Ella from the hall without any fuss over the matter. If anything, they all thought the new couple were intending to spend some alone time together. Once alone, Kaimar took Ella by the shoulders tenderly and looked down at her. "We will meet this force together." he said firmly, "I won't let anyone hurt you, Ella." His voice and tone meant every word he was saying. There wasn't a chance one earth that he was about to let anyone do her and his child harm.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:05 am

She looked at him as he brought her away in the hall. She says, "You don't feel what I feel. Whatever this is it is not going to stop until we are all dead. It has been waiting all this time for you to be free of the curse it is after you. Angry with you. First person is going to come after is me because I am who you love. Your weakness." She pressed to him trying to make the shaking stop. This is all so strange and scary for her. She had never felt such darkness before. Her love was bad as a gargoyle but not as bad as this. "Was there anyone else that you angered as a man before you were cursed? Because this thing feels like it has known you for a very long time. Waiting for its turn to get revenge."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:19 am

Kaimar shook his head, "I'm sorry, but I don't feel it." he said honestly, "I wish I could, then I know I could help you better." He shook his head again and again, not wanting to believe how this presence could wish such harm on such an innocent soul as Ella. It was evil and unfair. As she continued asking questions, he felt more guilt wash over him. "There were many that I angered during my first reign." He said, "Between the time my parents were murdered and the witch that cursed me, I was a lost man, cold and cruel, evil. That was why she cursed me as a gargoyle, the most feared and despised creature possible. I became the physical being of my soul at the time. The list of people I hurt then is a long one and I have no doubt their ancestors wish me as much harm now as they did then." he looked down at Ella with sadness and guilt. "I will fight it." He promised, "I will stand against it and defend you, give my life for you if that's what it takes."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:41 am

She shook her head as he offered of his life as a possibility to protect her. "I will not let you hurt yourself because of me. I will help you fight the best I can. I just cannot use too much magic or may hurt the baby." She didn't know what does person wanted with them other than their death. But she sure as hell would not let them go down without a fight. She was going to protect her unborn child no matter what. And make sure her lover survived

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:50 am

Kaimar firmed his jaw, "Whether you fight at my side or not, my life is to protect yours and those of our children Ella. That is my duty as your husband and your lover as well as your King and my life would be a price I'd be willing to pay a thousand times over if it meant you and my children are safe and protected." He understood all too well the price of her magic and he nodded in agreement that she should limit it.

In the grand hall, the party had all but wound up for the night and the cleaning staff were happily removing the evidence of the festivities. Chuck came out at this point and overheard the chatter between Kaimar and Ella and he felt his heart sink into his gut. "I will stand with you." He announced, "As your friend and brother in arms. No evil will take this place a second time, not while I still live and breathe and I guarantee the entire castle will agree with me. We will face this evil, I promise you."

Kaimar looked to Chuck in some shock, but also in friendship and understanding. He began to nod, "Then it's time we dusted off our blades." He said, "And readied them for whatever is coming to hurt us."
"Agreed." Chuck said with pride and then looked to Ella, "We will keep you safe, Ella, I promise. Kaimar won't let it near you and neither will I."
Kaimar nodded to Chuck, "Call the guard to order and fetch my armour."
"Right away." Chuck said and ran off to do as bid....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Eleanor looked at them all unsure what to say to everyone. She tensed up as the sky turned suddenly as dark as night. This wasn't normal. She goes to a window trying to get a closer look at what they were facing. It looked like a dark fog. She was not sure but maybe it was the collections of souls. That would explain why she felt so unnerved. She screams as the dark energy slammed into the window. It looked like a human face. It glared at her. It says to her, "I'm going to eat your soul. You have been tainted by the Beast of this castle. He abandoned his country and left the people to fend for themselves. In doing so darkness has ruled the land for the past five hundred years. We have been born out of the despair and hatred of the people who have suffered in his absence. You will die and we will make him watch."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:30 am

Kaimar instantly came to Ella's defence and he blocked the view of the foggish face from Ella. He levelled his gaze and firmed his jaw. "You have no right to punish an innocent for the mistakes of her lover." He said flatly, "Her soul is pure and no evil can touch it. If you want retribution for my crimes, then you punish me, Demon." He never hesitated and he never backed down and the fog could see this as plain as he saw the fog.

In response, the fog took its gaze from Ella and planted it firmly on Kaimar. "You heard me." He said firmly, "You cannot harm something pure, it breaks every law of magic and moral that gives this land life.."
"You have until the new moon." The fog said icily, "You will give your life to us at the tree of death and pay your debts, Prince."
Kaimar lifted his head, "I will." He promised. The new moon was three days from now....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Ella looked at Kaimar horrified at what he agreed too. She looked at the fog. “You have no right to take his life or use his wrong doings to justify what you are doing. I won’t let you take his life. Every wrong has to be st right in the right way.” Revenge never fixed anything, it just made things worse. She shook as her anger surfaced but it was not directed at Kaimar. Ella looked at all the souls trapped in the fog. All had agreed to the deal that the fog offered. Every tainted soul it consumes makes the fog stronger and it will look for more victims until the end of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:05 pm

The fog laughed and glared at Ella. "Be careful Princess." It said coldly, "Or we will takes yours and your child's with you as well." The threat was clear and chilling and utterly possible too.
Kaimar kept his cool and lifted his chin higher, "Ella, quiet yourself." He begged, "If you and our child die, I die anyway. If I do this, you and our baby will live and be free. I'm willing to pay that price." He looked at the fog directly, "Three days, Demon and you will have your tainted soul." The fog laughed and disappeared.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Ella looked at him getting madder by the moment. She waited for the fog to go before speaking again. She says letting her rage take over, “YOU ARE NOT GIVING YOUR LIFE TO THAT FOG! YOU DO NOT GET TO MAKE ALL THE DECISIONS TO PROTECT ME OR THIS CHILD! IT IS NOT JUST YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE! THINK OF OUR CHILD! GROWING UP WITHOUT A FATHER! I WON’T ALLOW IT!” Large painful tears went down her face and wouldn’t stop. She ran from him as her powers started to go haywire. The castle started to rot and decay as her powers began possessing the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:21 pm

Kaimar felt the pain of her words deeper than she could have imagined and when she ran off, taking her temper out on the castle itself, he looked around in anguish. What else could he do? His only wish was to keep her safe and he knew the fog would take her and their child if he didn't step up. Letting his head drop down in shame and hurt, he leaned against the rotting wall and felt lost and alone again. Even his best friend could find nothing to say to give comfort. Sliding down the wall to sit, he put his head in his hands and for the first time in 500 years, he sobbed.

Upstairs and frightened, Chloe spun on her heel as Ella stormed into the master bedroom and the girl ran to her in terror. "Miss Ella!" She cried, "It's happening again! I don't want to go back into the walls! Please Miss Ella, save me from the walls!" She cried and sobbed against Ella's skirts, terrified....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Ella snapped out of it and took Chole in her arms. She says, “You are not going back into the walls. You have my word on that.” She carries her back down the stairs as the castle started to go back to normal. She rubs Chole’s back to help her calm down. She looks at Kaimar before giving Chole to Chuck. She gets in front of Kaimar and says while sitting down and stroking his cheeks, “My love you can’t give up your life. your soul would trapped in suffering and darkness. I cannot live with that and the fog will most likely return for our child’s life…In endless cycle…”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Kaimar didn't look up as Ella spoke to him and touched his cheek, though he had quelled his tears by then. He shook his head on his knees, "My life is nothing if it means you are safe." He told her quietly, "I'd do anything, whatever it took to make sure you lived. In three days, if I don't give my life to it at the death tree, it will come for you and for our baby. I can't let that happen, my love, I just can't let it take you for my crimes. I was exactly what it said I was. I abandoned my people and I let my lands die. What you have done has brought it all back, but I must face my justice for what I did, or you will be taken from me. If you die, I die with you, Ella. But if I die, you will live on. That is all that matters."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next