The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 21 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Eleanor smiled as he slowly handled the news well. She kissed him gently as she felt the need to be closer to him. Their hearts bodies and souls were one. Her body pressed against his with need and desire. "But before they come into the world, let us have some fun. We do not know when we will have time to be close like this when they are here." She kissed his neck softly gently biting at the skin trying to provoke him.

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 21 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:29 am

Kaimar growled with lust as she nipped at his neck. He needed no further encouragement and soon felt his sex press to hers. "I'm sure they will understand." He whispered as he kissed and nipped at her throat and shoulder, "I doubt it would be long before they have siblings, many of them, for it is impossible for me to resist you." He pushed into her slowly and gently, savouring every silken fold over him....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:46 am

Ella kissed and caressed him as a they made love repeatedly throughout the day. She was never going to be able to deny him what he wanted when he wanted. She loved him so much and would die for him easily without hesitation. But now she had to also live for their children growing inside her. She knew that he would be upset with her if she had done something to put the children in jeopardy.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:51 am

For the rest of that day, Kaimar concentrated on Ella. Nothing else mattered to him. In the castle, the staff understood their king and queen were not to be disturbed and they came and went in silence only to deliver food and drink and not once did they attempt to linger....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:18 am

As the day went on, she grew tired despite her desire to keep going. So she just settled for cuddling and staying close to one another. She placed her hand on his chest. She says to him, "I love you with all my heart. With all my soul. There will be no other for me. That is my vow to you." She had not even noticed that the food was brought into them. It was probably a good time to eat while they were resting. She brought the trays closer to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:28 am

Kaimar also grew tired as the day went into evening, but he was thoroughly content and satisfied and he felt Ella was too. He laid there as she brought a tray of food to them and quickly picked off a chunk of meat and melted cheese on bread. He smiled at her as he ate, moving only enough to pull the sheet around his hips as he sat with her. He watched her as she moved, drinking in her image and her grace. "If it weren't for everyone else in this castle, I'd have you wander around all the time like that." He told her with a grin...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:01 pm

Ella looks at him as she ate and she blushed deeply at his comment. She says, "If you allowed that, we would never get anything done." She eats some more until she was full. She says softly, "Kaimar I have a feeling that something else is coming our way. I can't tell if it is a bad or good thing yet." She thought it would be best to tell him the truth instead of hiding it from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:04 am

Kaimar grinned and pulled her back to him on the bed, "Oh, I wouldn't say that." He told her, "I'm sure we'd get plenty done." Just not what should be done, he thought. When she mentioned the feeling of something else coming, he let her go and sat up proper again. She couldn't tell if it was good or bad yet. Surely, it could not be something else bad. There was more than enough of that already. "As soon as you know, you must tell me." He said....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:59 pm

She looks Kaimar in eyes and says softly, "I will tell you when I know for sure if it is good or bad." She kisses him softly and she smiles some. But then focused on the energy source she has been picking up on. She tenses up and says, "No way it cannot be...it's Celifer..." She covers herself and says, "How is this possible?" She gets out of the bed and goes to the window. From there she sees a man in armor. The Reaper cloud of souls were clashing unnerved. She looks at Kaimar. "We were told that he was dead."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:41 am

Kaimar smiled and began to relax a little as she promised she would tell him when she knew. I laid back and watched her, but then she seemed to figure it out and she shot from the bed, taking the sheet with her. The sheet covering him! Celifer?
Grabbing at the second sheet, he pulled it around his hips and followed her to the window. "Celifer?" He asked, "Who the hell is Celifer?" He looked out of the tall window to find a man in armour walking through the evil cloud and his brow lifted almost to his hairline. The fog was frightened of him! How as it possible this man was alive? That was Ella's thoughts. Kaimar's ran along a similar line to those of his wife, but not for the same reason. He knew in that moment he had to meet this Celifer. He turned from the window and started hunting down his clothes. "I must meet this man." he said.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:24 am

Ella looks at him and says, "He was a strong warrior type person. Someone my father thought I would marry when the time came. He acted more like an older brother. Someone I could turn to. And when the time came for him to be a man, he left the village. To find his destiny. He always said he would return someday but he never did. After a while, the village nobles pronounced him dead. So everyone moved on. But he's alive and he's making the cloud of souls run away from him." She got dressed and made her way down to him. This is definitely a rapid change. But why would he show up now of all times.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:39 am

Kaimar blinked and quickly turned to follow Ella, "Wait...What?" He asked as he grabbed for his pants and made to follow her. "This man was your betrothed?" He looked back to the window briefly and kept on Ella's heels. Not that he wasn't ungrateful of course for the idea that this man could rid the lands and of course, himself, of that fog, but to know that this warrior, this saviour was Ella's true intended husband, well, that made him nervous....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:13 am

She looks at him and says, "We weren't officially betrothed. He was just someone my father thought would be good with. You know that I was always closed off to people because I could see the real them. But he was always his real self." She makes her way to the main entrance and looks at Celifer as he removed his armor helmet. He was a tall man. His skin tanned and his hair as dark as the night sky. He gets off his horse and walks up to her. "Well looks like you are doing well." He hugs her gently. She says, "We were told that you were dead." He says with a smile, "I told you that I would come back. I promised you that I would. And I always keep my promises."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:22 am

Kaimar also managed to find a shirt, so he looked relatively decent when Celifer came to the main doors. He was let in and Kaimar watched as Ella went to him and hugged him. He listened to what was said, but stayed back somewhat until they were done. As his beloved wife had said, they were more like siblings together and future lovers and that made him a little more comfortable having the other man in his house. After some time, Kaimar came forward and put his hand out in greeting to Celifer. He smiled and nodded his head in respect. "Apologies for not greeting you properly." he said as he looked at himself. "We were not prepared for a visit today." Well, that at least sounded better than the alternative that Celifer had interrupted a day in bed....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:39 am

Celifer looks at him with a smile. He says, "It is fine. I go wherever the fog goes. So it was no big deal." He looks back at Ella. He says, "When I heard that you were getting married I had to find out what kind of man you're with. It just so happened that the fog was here too." She says to him, "Kaimar is my husband yes. He is a good man." He looks at Kaimar and says, "You were the gargoyle beast. I heard that you took her from her home." Anger went into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:04 am

Kaimar levelled his gaze with Celifer and stood his ground. "That I did." He said, "And boy, did she make me regret it." He offered a smile then and looked to his beloved wife. "And now I love her for it. She broke the curse here, the curse on me and made me see what was really important. I let it all go and loved her and she loved me back." He shrugged then, "What more can a man ask for?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:24 am

Celifer looked at him still angry but he did not say anything. After a moment he says to him, "Eleanor has always been known to be honest and see people for who they really are. But I still don't trust you." Ella looks at him. "It is not any of your concern though." He looks at her. "It's my concern. He has dragged you into the situation were you are dealing with the fog. The fog could kill you both just to gain more power."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:46 am

"Indeed she has and I hope it never changes." Kaimar said with genuine honesty in his voice, but his eyes never faltered, "The same could be said for you in regards to trust. Our relationship may not have started as most do, but Ella loved me regardless and I will spend the rest of my days begging her forgiveness for the cruelties I dealt her in the beginning." He then stepped forward, "And as for the fog, I am ready to deal with it to protect her. I promised I would give my life for her if she needed it and in two days, I will prove that. The fog is here for me, Celifer, for my crimes as the monster you so aptly named me and I have promised an answer."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:05 am

Celifer looks at Kaimar and says, "So you are leaving her to deal with your problems." Eleanor looks at him with sadness and says, "I know you mean well but you need to knock it off. I am not the little girl that needs protecting anymore. Please calm down." She knew that he had not changed much. He has always been the overprotective type. She looks at her lover and says, "Why don't we sit down and get something to eat. Maybe we can talk like civilized people?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:20 am

Kaimar began to growl in his throat, "I am doing nothing of the kind." He said darkly. "The fog gains it's strength from those it takes against their will. By giving myself to it of my own volition, I am robbing it of the energy it needs to grow and continue. You'd know that if you understand the magic at all." Ella seemed to step between them then, but Kaimar was having none of it, "And my wife is hardly vulnerable, Celifer. She is the most powerful witch to ever live. She has the magic of both our families in her and so will her children, our children." Ella then said they should sit down and talk more civilized, but Kaimar hesitated for a minute before he looked down at her and the anger disappeared with the blink of an eye. He smiled down at her and touched her cheek lovingly....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:39 am

Ella just looked at him with a smile once he had finally calmed down. Celifer was still angry but he was not going to do anything to upset her. She looked at both of the men and says, "Both of you care about me very much. That is clear to see. There is no need to fight with each other about it. I am quite curious to how Celifer was able to move through the fog without getting hurt." Celifer says to her, "The fog does not like my family's bloodline very much so it was kind of scared of me. And that is why I was able to travel through it without it harming me."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:28 pm

"Your bloodline?" Kaimar asked carefully. His anger, for the moment, was forgotten and he wanted to know more about this Celifer. He did however, make sure that Ella was closer to him than the other man. Secure in himself, Kaimar was sure of that, but this man could be a threat to his marriage and Ella's love for him. That, Kaimar wasn't so sure about and it seemed to take a lot more to convince this man than Kaimar was willing to give....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Celifer looks at him as Ella leads them to the living room. She has Chuck perpare tea. He says calmly, "When the cloud takes a soul, it devours the body as well. My blood seems to cause the fog pain." Ella sits down in between the boys. She was happy Celifer was back. "I did not know that certain bloodlines are immune to the Reaper. Celifer smiles at her. "There is a lot you do know. You do some traveling."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Kaimar listened intently to everything being said, but it seemed clear to him that he wasn't actually needed at all. To put it in a more childish way, he felt suddenly left out. Having had Ella all to himself these last months, he wasn't used to sharing her like this and he didn't like it. "What else do you know of the Reaper?" he asked, trying to at least take some part in the conversation....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Ella stops talking when she sense that something was wrong with Kaimar. She gets up from her seat and sits in his lap. She says, "Will you relax? You are sending signals like crazy and I don't know how to handle it." She kisses him gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next