The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Feeling her move beneath him and her words made Rhama sure now that this wasn't the wrong thing at all. In fact, nothing had ever felt so right in his life. As she kissed him, he kissed her back and then shifted his weight a little as he pushed into her a little more. He rested somewhat on his elbow as he brought his hand to the side of her head and tenderly, he laced his fingers through the mass. It felt as silken as her skin and he smiled down at her. "It matters that I feel that way." He told her quietly, "It matters more than you know."

Pushing into her that bit more, he felt a wave of pleasure hit him as he tore her hymen. Her maiden blood swept into his nose and he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back his now desperate need. The blood eased him in as deep as her body would allow and he stayed there for just long enough for her to stretch without too much tearing inside. "Oh Raven!" He sighed into her cheek, feeling her pain, "I'm so sorry. I don't want to hurt you, I never want to hurt you." He couldn't stop the sudden jerk in his hips as primal need took over and he buried himself right up to the hilt inside her. He used his touch to show her just what she was doing to him and how wonderful she felt to him and then held her tight as he began his rhythm....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 4 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:11 pm

Raven blushed deeply as he pretty much admitted that he loved her too. She holds on to him gently as he pushed deeper into her. She tenses up as he breaks through her hymen. She digs her nails into his shoulders. "Sorry...I have a gripping thing." She kiss him to try and ignore the pain. She says in his mind, "It is okay love..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:21 am

Feeling her nails dig into his shoulders brought a new pleasure to him and he growled deep in his throat as he kissed her back. "Don't be sorry." She cooed at her, "I like it." He grinned down at her as he steadied his rhythm and then turned his hips downward slightly so he could rub against her maiden bud and bring her, he hoped, to orgasm. As he did that, he let one hand slide down her hips and around to her butt before stroking down the back of her thigh and then up again. He took great care in how he touched her, wanting her to enjoy this as much as he was.

It dawned on him as he looked down at Raven that this wasn't a first just for her. Though he'd had many women go through his sheets, he'd never done this before. He'd never made love to someone. Before, it had always been about the pain and anguish he'd put them through. That had been his pleasure. Raven was the first woman he wanted to make love with. Raven was the first woman he loved.

Carefully, he began to thrust deeper into her as his wings tenderly caressed and loved her wings. This was better than any dream, he thought and kissed her again deeply. He wanted badly for her to cum and feel the pleasure he wasn't long away from. She wanted to feel all of him and he wanted to feel all of her.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Raven looks at him with a smile and moans loudly as he pushes deep inside her. She moves her hips some to push him deeper inside her. She could feel something building up inside her and it was overwhelming. She buries her face in his neck. "I feel like I am going to explode." Her folds tighten around him as the pleasure was becoming too much. She cries out as her juices spill out of her like a rushing river.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Rhama nodded against her neck as she told him how she felt. "You're gonna love this bit." He promised. Seconds later, felt her tighten up and then her insides began to ripple over his manhood as she came to climax. Her hot juices flowed freely and he couldn't help but growl with pleasure and hold her tight. Her deep natural smell was more than enough to send him toppling over the edge.

He made three sharp thrusts into her, getting deeper until he felt her very core of her womanhood. Holding her tighter still, he felt his entire body tense and then ripple with passion and he shouted out loudly as his seed began to spill into her. His whole body shuddered and he thrust again, unable to control it....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Raven holds on to him feeling him reach his climax. She held still for him and kissed his body to help him relax. She shivers slightly as all the heat she had moments ago was gone. She kisses him and says, “I’m going to add to the fire. It is getting colder and I know you do not do well in the cold.” She adds more dry wood to the fire. She used to come up here all the time with her dad so she knew all its secrets. She looks at the cave entrance before snapping her fingers and making a barrier around it. The barrier blocks off all the cold. But they were still able to get fresh air through vents in the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Rhama shivered once more before he moved from her folds. she was up quickly, saying something about the cold bothering him, but his mind was still in the moments earlier. He watched as she came back to the fire and half smiled as he watched their mixed fluids ooze down her thighs and to her knees. "You might wanna clean yourself up a little." He told her and then shuddered.

It hadn't occurred to him until now, but they hadn't used any protection. Back home, it didn't matter and as he recalled, he'd not long since given two of his bed slaves a kick to the gut for falling pregnant. "Raven?" he asked, "where are you in your menses?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:33 pm

Raven looks at herself as he made his comment about cleaning up and says, “There is a hot spring in these caves so I will clean up in a few minutes.” His next statement threw her off guard. “I have already had my period for this month and I have mine every three months. So we are safe.” She looks at him with a smile. “Come on we both need cleaned up.” She helps him up stealing a kiss and starts walking through a series of mini caves before arriving at the hot spring. It was deep but the current not strong so they would be fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:41 pm

Rhama smiled in relief and nodded as she stole a kiss from him and then followed her down through the caves to the hot spring. He didn't hesitate in diving right in and then beckoned her to join him. "It's good you keep track of things like that." He said. "No nasty surprises." He smiled as he ducked down to wash any dirt from his hair and warm his head.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:12 pm

Raven watched him jump in the water. She giggles some as she thought he was rather silly. But that happy moment disappeared when he called having a baby a nasty surprise. She gets in the warm water and cleans herself up. “I did not know that was how you felt about kids.” She thought any child was a blessing and deserved a chance at a life. She finishes washing up and gets out of the water so she can braid her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:21 am

The moment she opened her mouth, Rhama knew he'd said something wrong and it wasn't long after that he realised what he'd said wrong. He waited until she'd cleaned up and got out and he followed her. He had to make this right. Sitting behind her, he took her hands away from her hair and then scooted her back a little to sit against him.

"Raven, listen." He said quietly as he took her hair in his hands and began braiding it for her. He'd seen his slaves doing it many times and even some of the demons he trained with, so he knew how it worked. "You're only sixteen and I'm only eighteen. Having kids should be last on our list. Besides, would you really want to bring a child into our situation right now? Hexes desperately needs you dead and he wants my blood just as badly." He finished braiding her hair and rested his chin lightly on the top of her head. "How could we fight him if you're waddling around with a lump the size of a watermelon hanging on your ribs? Or an infant strapped to your back? Would you really want to put our child in that kind of danger?" He closed his eyes and kissed the top of her head tenderly. "And just so you know, no, that isn't how I feel about children anymore. If you'd said that a few months ago, or even a few weeks ago, I would have given you a different answer, but that was before I met you and before I..." He didn't finish that sentence, but he felt he didn't need to....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Raven's mind went over what he was saying. "I understand what you mean but I can't see children as a bad thing in any situation. Otherwise I would have to see my own birth. That's all." She turns to him and strokes his face. "Rhama I know this is going to be hard on you but I can't open the door to Hell to allow your father's army to roam on earth. Everyone would die in the bloodbath between demons and angels. Innocent and Sin won't matter to either side. It would just be constant war and death."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:36 am

Rhama turned his cheek into her hand and then kissed the palm. "I'll make it my mission in life to keep you away from Hexes and his blade." He vowed, then lowered his eyes somewhat. "There is another way to stop the war. Your blood isn't just the key to opening the gateways between Heaven and Hell, it's the key to shutting them permanently too. You hold the power to seal the portal forever, but it comes with a price.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:45 am

Raven looks at him unsure what to say. She kisses his cheek and looks into his eyes. "If we can stop both sides from interfering with our lives, you and I can be together freely. That is what I want most in the world." She looks into his eyes and can see his love for her. "What is the cost for sealing the two portals? A life?" That is how most of these things worked. In order to gain something you had to give up something in return.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:06 am

Rhama tried to smile, but his eyes showed the sadness and he soon confirmed it. "The price would be my life." He told her quietly. "I am exactly half way between Heaven and Hell. My blood would seal both portals." he looked down at her hands and then brought them up to kiss softly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:13 am

Tears go down her face. "I cannot let you do that. Call me selfish or whatever you want but I will not let you die. I can not live without you. We will just have to find a different way to stop both portals from being opened." She takes his face in her hands. "You do not deserve to die. So I am NOT going to let you. Do you understand me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:32 am

Rhama offered a small smile and then looked into her eyes, "If living without me meant you live and are free, then I am prepared to give my life for you." He said honestly, "And I've deserved more than death a hundred times over for what I've done. Before you, I was as evil and twisted as Hexes, if not more and I'd be happy to go through that torture if it meant I could watch you live and love and fight for what is yours." He laughed quietly and shook his head, "I'd even be happy with a nasty surprise or two to keep you going."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:42 pm

Raven looks at him for a moment. "Rhama you do not deserve to die no matter what you did in your past. Yes you have done horrible things as your demon half has been raised to that way." She points to the angelic mark on his chest. "But now could be the perfect time to explore the other half. You may learn something about yourself." She kisses him deeply. "There is good inside of you. Otherwise you would have killed me the moment you saw me. You just need to accept it and let it guide you."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:00 am

Rhama sighed slightly and returned the kiss passionately and then cupped her cheek. Time to come clean, he thought and turned to face her fully. "I wasn't sent here just to kill you." He said sadly, "In order for Hexes to open the gateway, the sacrifice must be willing." He looked down at her hands again. "I was sent here to play with your mind. I was to befriend you, impress you. I had to instil a level of trust in you that meant you would follow me down to Hell. Once there, I was to betray you and hand you over to Hexes."

He looked across the cave then to the fire still burning and felt the memory of earlier come back. "I couldn't do that now even if I wanted to." He continued, "For the first time in my life, I have something beyond my father's dream for me. I have something he could never taint or take away from me." He looked into her eyes and cupped her cheek again. "And until the day I die, I will never betray what I feel for you, Raven. Everything I am is yours."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Raven looks at him as he explained himself to hear. She was obviously hurt and upset by this. "That is what you had planned for me." She lets a tear go down her face. She says, "I was just a toy for you to use before...don't take this the wrong way but that makes you sound just like my mother." She gets up and starts to go back to the fire. She gets there and starts to build it up again. She wipes her face as more tears go down her face. Her wings turn a sickly gray color. She snaps her fingers and a pile of blankets appears. She makes a bed out of them and lays down.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:46 pm

"Had Raven." He said quickly. "Past tense." He shook his head and returned to the fire with her as she made a bed and laid down in it. "I told you, I couldn't hand you over now. I wouldn't. I may as well cut my heart out and burn it in this fire before I ever give you to my bastard father!"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Raven looks at him as he spoke to her. "Rhama you are going to be in a lot of trouble. Demons are going to come after you just as much as me. You should have just killed me. I messed up your life." She watches him a moment before closing her eyes. She did feel bad for messing up his life. She was going to sleep. She just needed to clear her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:15 am

Rhama shook his head and shifted around to sit and watch over her while she slept. Though he wanted to think he knew exactly what he was getting into, he'd be naïve to believe it. He didn't have a clue what he was doing, only that it felt right to him. He had to protect this girl, he knew deep in his soul that he couldn't let her fall into Hexes' hands. Yes, she had messed up his life, yes he would be hunted just as badly, if not worse than she would, but he knew deep down, she was more than worth it.
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Raven was trapped inside her dreams. She was in a room all by herself. The room was pitch black. It was cold cold enough for her to see her breath. Her wings frozen solid she was unable to move very much. The voices of the Angels was too much. Screaming for them to stop, she went off like a bomb again but when the light cleared the people she killed were not the angels. She had killed thousands of humans. All corrupted by demons that possessed their bodies and souls. But nonetheless she screamed horrified with her actions. Possessed or not to her they were still innocent. But then a bright gold light appeared in front of her and out stepped a beautiful angel. "Do not fall for these tricks my brothers and sisters are trying to play on you. You are in control of your powers more than you know. You decide your fate. Protect who you want to protect and love who you want to love. Protect my son like your heart tells you and don't have any regrets." Raven wakes up with a jolt and shakes as she feels frozen.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:47 am

Rhama didn't realise it at the time, but he fell asleep with his head on his arms over his knees. He had been so concerned with keeping watch over his lover that it hadn't occurred to him to lay down. And boy, did he pay for it when he woke up!

Hearing the ruffle of feathers, his eyes snapped open and his head snapped up and he realised the air around them was cold. In a flash, he collected his jacket and placed it carefully around Raven's shoulder. "It's ok." He cooed softly, "You're safe, I promise." He kissed the top of her head and smiled. "I'll go find us some more wood for the fire and see about finding us some food. You curl up and keep warm."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next