The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:26 am

(Don’t forget the other one.) Raven looks at Rhama as he laid his jacket across her body. She says slowly, “You cannot handle the cold.” She gets up and makes her way through the tunnels. She finds a large stockpile of wood and brings back a large amount. She gets a fire going and looks at him. “Your mother wants me to protect you no matter what. Even though she was raped and forced to have you, she loves you. Just like I do, she sees that there is good in you.”

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 5 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:50 am

"I can handle more than you think." He replied smoothly, but no sooner had he made for the entrance, she was off down a tunnel and returning with armfuls of wood. How? Was one question he wanted to ask, but he thought better of it and began to follow her down. "Let me guess, there's a magical food store down here too?" But then he stopped dead in his tracks. Raven spoke of his mother.

With his feet firmly stuck to the rock, he stared at Raven with his mouth hanging open. She had spoken to his mother? How? When? Where? All capacity to speak suddenly left him and all he could do was stand there and stare at his lover. Was his mother alive? Was she in Heaven? Was that how they had spoken? He wanted so badly to speak to her as well. It made his heart ache, even more than Raven did.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:14 am

Raven looks at him as she made the fire roar to life. She could see all those questions in his eyes and she sat down in front of him. “My father and I used to come here when needed to get away from my mother. We explored the tunnels and turned this place into a second home. That is why I know how to find things. As for your mother, she is an angel. She communicates with me through my dreams. She does not seem to be in heaven or hell. She is here on Earth. I think she has been waiting for your father to send you here, so she could finally talk to you through me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:44 am

Rhama realised that her logic on the matter of the cave was actually sound, so made a mental note not to banter about it any longer. He would simply follow whatever she did about the place. His mother on the other hand was an entirely different matter.

"She's on Earth?" He questioned. So why would she need Raven to speak, if she was actually on Earth? Suddenly, a million questions rocketed through his mind, most of them quite selfish in nature, but others were genuinely curious.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:46 pm

Raven looks at him and says calmly, "I am just guessing but I don't think the other angels know that you are her son. They know that you are half angel but that is about it. So I think it is her way of protecting you. She does not want a bigger target placed on your back. And honesty I think she has been doing that for a long time. Despite how you were conceived, she loves you. A mother will do anything to protect her child. Even if that means she can never see him in person. She wanted to give you a chance at a life but your father kind of ruined that for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Rhama nodded in understanding and once again, felt her logic was sound. The idea of unconditional love like that felt alien to him, but at he same time, it seemed to make perfect sense. He felt that even more as he looked at Raven and remembered what she had said the day before. His understanding until now had been that children were a hindrance, an unavoidable problem that one had to deal with every once in a while. That had been how Hexes had treated him and that had been how he had treated the slaves he had taken. As he thought about it now, all he could imagine was seeing the love and devotion that he had never had. He looked up at Raven and for the first time in his life, he began to imagine just what could be possible in that with her.

"Raven?" He asked, "Could you ask her something for me? What is her name?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Raven thinks about his request. "I have never tried to contact another angel. I will try my best but I can't promise anything." She closes her eyes and trying to focus her energy. After a few minutes, her eyes glow a deep purple color. Her wings turn a light blue color. "Your mother's name is Alexandra. She is now what the angels consider a fallen angel because she's given up her wings to protect you. She still has all her powers and her weapons from when she was a warrior angel for God. But she cannot use her powers very often without getting weak."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:10 pm

"Alexandra." Rhama said almost in a trance. Finally, he knew the name of his mother. She wasn't the unnamed captured slave that his father raped anymore. She was real. He nodded with a smile. "Do you know where she is?" He asked carefully, understanding the risk she had taken already. He wanted to know, he had to know....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Raven's nose was beginning to bleed as she kept the connection with his mother. "She lives in New York City. She won't tell me anymore than that because of your link to your father. She says if you want to find her, you will have to find her the old fashioned way." The connection breaks and Raven gets knocked on her ass. "Please don't have me do that again. That hurts like hell."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:48 pm

Rhama felt almost heartbroken when the connection between Raven and his mother was broken and he so badly wanted to keep it going, but the second he saw the blood trickling from her nose, he rushed to her to support her and give her some of his energy. He shook his head as he held her and looked down into her eyes. "I won't ask again." He promised and then cradled her as he scooted up close to the fire to keep her warm.

So his mother was in New York. He smiled to himself as he thought about finding her. New York was a huge city and a large state, but it was one city in one state and that had to be a good thing. He would find her, he knew it and he would present himself with all the pride and strength he felt she was proud of. And more than that, he would take Raven with him and show her the heart and soul that Hexes hadn't destroyed after all, just hidden away. He would be a son. And then he began to imagine more than that too.

He wasn't just a son anymore. He was a grown man, a strong man and he had a love. He could have and be so much more. A soulmate, a husband, even a father some day. What a dream that would be!....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Raven looks at him and kisses him softly. "She was so happy to hear from you Rhama." She strokes his face. "We will find her together." She looks at the fire. "But we will have to wait until the storm is over. I don't want you to get hurt." She cuddles into his embrace. "I am sorry I am a bloody mess. I am not used to using that ability so it comes at price."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:59 am

Rhama shook his head and smiled as he wiped away some blood with the bottom corner of his shirt sleeve. "Never be sorry." He said quietly, "You've done more than you can imagine and I love you for it." He kissed her on the forehead and then made himself a little more comfortable as he cradled her...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Raven looks at him with smile before going to sleep. A few days later, the storm had passed and it was time to move on. The demons and angels had gotten quiet probably because of the fact that Raven and Rhama have been working together. Raven gathers some things that they might need for the trip. Food, water, and such. She knew it was not safe for them to use their wings to fly to New York. So she called American Airlines for two first class seats. She pays for the tickets using a credit card she has kept secret from her mother. Once that is done, she looks over at Rhama. “Our flight leaves at 3:45 pm. It’s 1:00 right now. We need an hour to get there and twenty minutes to get through all the bag checks and stuff.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:26 am

While the storm raged, Rhama took the chance to sort out all the questions he had for what was to happen next and there were a good number. also, he had no real idea as to what they would do next. He only found that out after the storm had passed.

They had flights to New York, first class no less. Rhama was impressed. He nodded to the timescale and then went about collecting his things...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:27 am

Raven helped him pack his things. She was worried about how this is going to go. Even though they may find his mother, it may not be safe for them to stay together. She did not know how far the demons had spread on to the world. The last thing she wanted to do was dragged his mother into a battle that was not hers to fight. However as she thought about it, she knew his mother would probably fight for them even if it wasn't her fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:06 am

Rhama felt his excitement growing as he finished packing his things. For just that moment, everything else was forgotten. Nothing else mattered but Raven and finding his mother. He smiled at Raven as he made his way to the main opening of the cave and then stopped to stare at her almost whimsically.

Oh, you definitely have it bad, son, he said to himself as he stared at his lover. More than bad, he had it worst of all and he couldn't be happier. Well, he could and he realised this as he looked at her. Definitely, he thought. He dropped his gear and quickly pushed Raven to the wall. There, he kissed her deeply. He had some understanding of certain human rituals and he used this understanding as he released his kiss. "When we find my mother." He said quietly to her, "I don't want to take you as my girlfriend or my lover. I want to take you as my wife. Screw Hexes and his plans, screw waiting. I want you as mine and I want you to be the mother of many children..... if you'll have me."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:29 am

Raven was taken back as he pinned her to a wall. She was not expecting that to happen. This was not like him.. What was going on with him? She kissed him back gently but deeply and then grew shocked at what he asked her next. "Rhama I would gladly take you as my husband. But we cannot rush the desire to have children. That takes a little bit more time." She strokes his cheek and kisses him deeply. "But it will be fun trying."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:39 am

Rhama grinned as she kissed him back, but her words didn't deter him any. "I don't care." He said. "Like I said, screw Hexes, screw his war. First chance I get, I'm putting a daughter in you and you, her and my mother will be untouchable and Hexes won't know what hit him." He kissed her again, but more lovingly this time and he smiled just the same way as he looked into her eyes....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:55 am

Raven smiles and wraps her arms around his neck. She kisses him softly as she says, "That plan sounds wonderful to me." she presses against him gently and kisses him deeply. "We should be here by 2 pm. So we have plenty on time to get on the airplane. That does not give us enough time though to work on that. Maybe while we are in New York we can have some fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:07 am

"Absolutely." He said with a smile, then checked his watch, "We should get going." Taking her hand, he began to make his way down the mountain. As they reached the bottom, he drew his sword just in case. He didn't want to be caught unawares by any of Hexes minions.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:20 am

Raven follows him outside the cave and down the mountain. There were not any demons nearby. She says to him, "Normal demons cannot come this close to the mountain. We are safe until we get closer to town. But we cannot fly to the airport. It would draw too much attention from the humans. Making it easier for your father to spy on us through them. We must be careful and act like normal people. So you have to put the sword away." She goes in front of him and starts walking into town. His mother had shown her a way to hide their energy. This would stop the demons from knowing who to attack even if they looked right at them. Using the iron from the mountain that she stored in the bags they would be invisible to supernatural beings around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 am

Rhama nodded in understanding and put his sword away and then with somewhat blind faith, he followed her into the town, though he didn't stay behind her for very long. Hauling the bag she was carrying onto his back, he slipped his arm around her slim waist and pulled her close to walk with her. To all intent and purpose, they were a happy teenage couple just like any other. "I think I like this." He said quietly as they walked, "And I think I'm gonna like it even more in New York." He kissed the top of her head as they walked and smiled warmly, completely happy to have her by his side.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:23 am

Raven smiles as he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her forehead. "Well if you did not like it, I would have to start to worry about you." The demons around them hissed in frustration as they could not find her or Rhama. She says to him with a whisper, "The demons do not know how to hide themselves. Only you could hide from me." She smiles as they arrive at the airport. Although she was a little aggravated by the crowded mobs of people and the nagging check points. Once they were on the airplane, she was still angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:32 am

Rhama enjoyed watching the frustration of the demons as they passed them by, but by the time they reached the actual plane, he could see Raven getting agitated and angry. This wasn't good. As they took their seats, he pulled her to him and put a protective arm around her. "We're half way there." He said lovingly. "In a few hours, we'll be in the biggest city in the states and I'll book us into the best hotel. After that, I intend to treat you to anything and everything your heart desires.... along with a few extras." he grinned down at her and kissed her head.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:59 am

Raven looks at him as he tried to calm her down. She says laying her head on his chest slightly as he holds her, "I don't do well when people are rude and rushing me." She stays in his embrace throughout the entire flight. Only stopping in order to eat or drink. She was quite nervous about this. She had never been out of her small town other than the mountain. And with her powers not quite stable, she could easily lose control in a crowd. She could not live with herself if she hurt anyone because she couldn't keep herself under control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next