The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist)

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist) Empty Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:51 am

Keita arrived at her destination, her last target was down and she took the body to the check station. “Correct as always Keita, this is the right man, now you only have his nephew to deal with” said the other assassin making her frown “the annoying pest, the one who keeps slipping the other assassins?” she asked quite unhappy about that. Sighing she soon headed back pulling her hood over to hide the silver blue eyes and shoulder length rich brown hair. "Indeed, now get to work..."

Days later…
At this point she was getting rather annoyed at him, every trap she had set for him he had escaped and was getting far more impatient, who was he avoiding her all this time. This time she went to her last resort, getting him in his sleep, it'd be simple and much easier unless he stayed up all night that was. She waited until it was early morning, late night and then got up to his window, opening it Keita snuck in and found herself in his bedroom, looking to the bed she looked to him briefly was my target really meant to be this young? she questioned herself before shrugging, she silently moved around the place cutting any telephone lines and ensuring eh was locked in. After all she didn't want him calling any help. While he sleep she rolled him onto his back and looked even more shocked as her hand covered his mouth to stop him making a sound.

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist) Empty Re: Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist)

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:19 am

Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist) 732260984_l

Nicholas Fickle has always had the weirdest of luck. Since his uncle's death, there have been several weird accidents but he has always seemed to come out fine.

He knew that his uncle had made some shady deals and some very bad enemies while making his gaming Empire a reality. Now because his uncle did not have any children of his own, Nicholas was head of the company.

Just days after his uncle's funeral Nicholas felt uneasy. But he blew it off thinking it was just his nerves and the grief of losing his uncle. He went to bed hoping that a good night sleep would clear his head. But not long after he got to sleep, someone had snuck into his room and covered his mouth. He looks at the person for a split moment before quickly knocking her of him and pinning her down. "Who the hell are you?"

Back to top Go down

Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist) Empty Re: Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:26 am

Keita din't speak a word, her steely eyes glaring straight into his through the shadows of her hood. Surprised by how quick he'd been to pin her as well, that usually didn't happen, her hidden blade cutting his hand and quickly moving from underneath him. She'd been tracking him since the funeral, covering up how his uncle had died as well, she remained silent for a moment before swift moving and pinning him down once again, using her own weight to try and keep him pinned finally saying something "What do you know?" she asked, another reason she'd be sent was, according to the Order, he knew something he shouldn't something dangerous.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:35 am

Nicholas looked at the woman as he tried to process what was going on. He knew she was here to kill him but he did not know why. She had gotten out of his grip but he was not done fighting yet. When she thought she had him pinned again, he switched his plans. This time instead of pinning her down he reversed her hold on him and then quickly put her in a choke hold and pinned her down with his legs wrapping around hers so she couldn't kick loose. "I don't know what you think you know. But you are not going to kill me. You and whoever hired you may have gotten the lock on my uncle. But you won't be able to stop me. And if this is about my uncle's business, then I don't know what you want. I just started running the place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:46 am

Keita frowned and still tried to kick him off in silence listening carefully to what he said before moving her hands to get out of his choke hold. "That makes you dangerous" she frowned. She trigger her other hidden blade "Now let me up or I will kill you here and now" she growled in annoyance. Keita hated being pinned down or in any hold, it was annoying for her and she had to finish this job quickly. She wouldn't be able to return to the Order otherwise and that would be more than troublesome. Getting more frustrated by the slowness she soon figured out how to escape the hold and backed up once more carefully assessing him as if to figure out what she was to do. He was tricky, very tricky for some one who appeared to have no fighting ability as well.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:04 am

He was about to say something. But she got out of his hold. "And I thought normal women were a pain in the ass." He sits down and then taps a switch in the floor. An electric cage surrounds the woman locking in place. "I have no idea what the heck you want but you will be in serious trouble." He hits another switch so the cage was at high voltage. "You are not bad for a woman. But you have a lot to learn." He did not fight but he knew technology and how to use weapons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:14 am

Keita jerked crashing back into the bars instead of out of the way. She growled a little looking to him "likewise I thought old men were a hassle, turns out the younger ones are far more irritating" she said noticing the high voltage going through the cage. Far from impressed she had wanted to end this quickly. "Really think they let me come here without a plan for if I failed and got captured?" she smirked. She checked her hidden blades for a moment, thinking to herself on a way to get out before looking to the top of the cage, that had to be where the current was coming from right? she questioned herself. She shook her head, not willing to risk getting an electric shock from a high voltage she picked out a throwing knife before frowning, No, this guy isn't stupid like the others, he's clever so he'd most likely keep the electric supply separate she thought and looked around the room through the bars. Shaking her head in frustration she instead threw one of her knives at him, missing on purpose, she wouldn't get out otherwise "Why keep me here, kill me already"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:37 am

He looks at the woman with a knowing smirk. She wanted him to pity her and let her out or get scared that the next guy is coming to take his life. How boring. He was not a killer but he was not stupid. He was an extreme tinker. His whole house was rigged with traps. He could not help it. Years of living with seven older brothers made him aware of how easy he was to over take. He says, "You can go in a second." He threw one of her daggers at her head removing her hood long enough to take a quick picture of her face. He hits another switch. The floor under gives way. Letting her fall into a tunnel. "Goodbye." The tunnel was completely dark. Nothing for her to get a grip on. The tunnel continued for fifty miles away from the city. He smiles as he watches his room go back to normal. "What a shame. She was kinda cute." He goes back to bed knowing that the tunnel would close as soon as she landed in the dump outside the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:47 am

Arriving at the dumpsite she groaned, "Damn it, I can't let him get away" she sighed before her mobile rang, shouting was heard and she quickly chucked it before she found her way back to her apartment in the city after hijacking a passing truck. she walked through the dark city her hood back over her head before she got home. Having a shower she sighed, checking her back up phone "Nothing here about him. I need to remember that for next time" she groaned. Keita soon thought, she needed to be careful around this one, he was dangerous, very dangerous especially if he could escape her blade and also trap her. She then thought back to her hesitations. "What was I thinking, that guy is just as bad as any other assassin, there is no way he's normal" she growled drying off her hair.

The next day, it was back to work tracking him down, knowing better now than to try his apartment, might be easy to find him there but it was his territory. It was not long before she did find him again, this time at the company, she ruffled her hair thinking once again knowing she had to be very careful before getting an idea and smirking. "They'll be looking for new employee's after the chaos I caused" she said to herself and soon enough 'borrowed' a suit from one of the candidates which was around her size, she put in hazel contacts blinking a few times and then went in for the interview. and then there he was once again. She'd also added hair extensions so her hair was far longer and tied back in a ponytail.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:11 am

Nicholas huffed as morning came. He was not looking forward to the interviews. The people went through several other managers before the final interview. He says as he gets dressed in the proper business suit and drawing his hair back in the proper I am a professional look that made him look older than he was, "Time to be boring." He looked at the daggers from last night. "Well maybe I could have a little bit of fun." He was a bit twisted in his own way. He knew that he could kill someone and easily get away with it. After all the military hired him when he was just in middle school to show them how to kill thousands of people without it leading back to anyone. He called it the act of God tactics.

He walks into the Bliss Paradise Gaming company building looking serious and deadly. His golden eyes told people that if people fucked up, they were dead. "I know that there has been a serious loss but get to work. We have deadlines to meet." He looked at the interviewees coldly keeping that serious deadly look in his eyes. Then he goes into his office and shuts the door. He sits at his desk. He saw her and knew it was her despite the changes. He thinks, "Let's see what the girl will do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:25 am

Keita answered the questions correctly with flying colours, minus it was easier to get to him also meant she got paid by him, in other words she'd be able to cover her living expenses as well while on the job. She could tell he knew it was her after noting his behaviour I need to get more accurate information next time she sighed in her head. Once it was over she stood up and left, her plan was more complicated than it first appeared this time.
"I hope to hear back soon sir" she said politely a dangerous look appearing in her eyes for a brief moment. She smirked a little to herself, knowing he expected her to do something, she wasn't going to do anything just yet, first she had to ensure she'd get the job, if not it would be on to plan B for her. It wasn't much different but was a lot less hassle and he was more likely to find her out.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:47 am

He watched her leave. He was not expecting her to do anything. And her deadly look made him want to laugh. She thought she could scare him or piss him off? Ha. So far her tactics made him want to toss her in Talka. A prison meant to toughen people up. He gets to work ignoring the pile of applicant forms. He would not hire anyone yet. He had a few things that he wanted to do. This was going to be a fun little game. He wondered though. Could she handle his game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:52 am

Keita impatient as ever soon decided to give up waiting for the confirmation of whether she'd get the job and instead tracked him down again, this time she did make a move "What game are you playing sick bastard" frustrated by how irritating one man could get, she had him pinned down in his bed again late at night just like their first meeting "Wonder if you'll end up killing yourself instead, you're one annoying target" she growled her hidden blade pressed at his throat once more.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:07 am

He let her pin him down and he pressed against the blade. "You are too easy. You should know that you should never let your emotions get to you. You most be the worst assassin of them all." He grabbed her arm and twisted it hard. Hearing it snap in protest. He did not break her arm. He just dislocated it at the shoulder and messed with the joint and nerves of elbow. Making her unable to hold a weapon. With that he knocked her on her ass. Then kept her pinned long enough to tie her hands with zip ties. He takes her feet and zip ties them together. "You don't know my history, do you beautiful?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:14 am

Keita growled a little, she knew she wasn't one of the best assassins but that did not warrant his comment. She showed no emotion as he dislocated her elbow despite the pain it did cause her. "My information is limited" she frowned and tried to trigger her hidden blades but no luck with one of them and the other was too far from the zip ties. She cursed ignoring him for the moment as she tries to get away from him once again. ANother reason she was so impatient was the fact it was only a matter of time before he figured out what the Order was trying to keep secret thanks to his late uncle.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:26 am

He drags her to the bed and looks her over. He smiles as he finds every hidden weapon she has. "You can hate me all you like but it is your own damn fault. You came after me." He puts her on the bed gently. He uses one of her own weapons to cut off her clothes except for her bra and underwear. He was not going to assault her. But she had seen him in nothing but his boxers twice now. It was only fair he got to see her. And he had to admit he liked what he saw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:37 am

Keita growled "Don't you dare" she snarled at him, she did have scars on her side and back, some looked more like whip marks, after all being an assassin was a tough job and she didn't particularly want to risk being caught but now se was, more scars would be added if and when she returned to the order. "Damn it let me go" she said and moved herself so she could get her hands in front of her instead, she moved quickly grabbing the weapon form his hand with her teeth, curt her lip in the process but then dropped it into her hand before cutting erg legs free. She grabbed her cloak, her other clothes being useless now pulling the hood up she watched him carefully "I'm not stupid, but you're a twisted bastard, maybe I should stay here and see what I can find out before killing you" she laughed. She was serious, she would kill him, after all, she couldn't go back with erg honour if she didn't.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:53 am

Okay now Nicholas was getting interested. She was spirited. "You are calling me Twisted? Sweet heart you kill people for money and bring the body to prove you killed the target. I got a pretty good look at the body. You are not as clever as you think." He pins her down and gets the knife from her. He keeps her pinned tightly. "I am twisted. I admit that. But I never act on those impulses. You do. So who is the real monster here." He hits a switch and her arms and legs are locked in place. He then looks over her body for something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:57 am

Keita tried to move when she was locked in place, he really was one twisted man, "Let me go already, I'll be punished enough when I get back" she snarled not happy about this situation at all. "and I don't enjoy my work, I have to do it" she frowned at him. "and if you're so clever then you'd know one more thing, don't let me go and I trigger something else which will kill both of us" she said seriously, but deep inside she really didn't want to trigger it. She watched every moment with care and her stormy eyes soon searched for a way to escape, but this time with no avail, after all having your arms and legs locked in place was something she struggled to escape from.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:12 am

He finds what he is looking for. He takes a knife in his hand. "Please just shut up a moment. Believe it or not I am trying to help you. Sorry this going to hurt like a bitch." He cuts her right below her ribs and works the knife until a small microchip comes out. He smashes the chip with the butt of the knife. "You were never in control of that bomb inside you. The Order was." He sews up the small wound before looking for anything else. He says, "You are safe for now." He then covers her up with a blanket. He gets some water and food for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:22 am

She watched him again, silent as he dug the knife into her skin. She looked to the chip "That is my point, it also has a hearing device and would blow up as soon as I say the activation word which they'd hear and trigger it for me" she said sighing "Now let me go" she said bluntly once again "That also has a tracking chip embedded into it too, so I suggest you smash it before they find out I've not killed you and end up sending another assassin to do the job." she said. She still tried to find away out of what was locking her arms and legs in place.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:44 am

He looks at her. "Did you not just see me smash it? God you have your blinders on or something woman. I am not letting you go. Because now you are marked for dead too most likely." He injects her with a goo that will keep her paralyzed for three days. "Maybe now you can stay quiet." He wraps her in a blanket before unlocking her and putting her over his shoulder. He carries her out to his advanced vehicle. He drives away with her in the trunk of the car. He hits a button in his car and he can watch in the rear view mirror as his house blows up.

A few hours later he pulls open the trunk. "Okay. This is how this is going to work. You tricked me after I set you free. There was a struggle but you managed to kill me. But as you doing the set up, you triggered one of my traps. You only had enough time to get yourself out. You get your pay day. I get to live and fix my uncle's mistakes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:52 am

"Well it's hard to see form here" she yelled at him angrily before she was injected with that goo. After being stuffed in the trunk for a few hours before hearing the trunk being opened "Fine then, but that won't be fore a little while so will it and according to my knowledge that strange goo, judging from the smell and quantity will keep me paralysed for around three days" she said "Now I also want more clothes than a blanket as well" feeling uncomfortably enough in just her undergarments and a blanket, didn't help that she couldn't move very well either.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:11 pm

He glares at her and flicks her in the forehead. "We are not stopping to get clothes and shit like that for a while yet. I am just making sure you know who is in charge or I can kill you right now. And leave your body to rot." He slams the trunk shut before she can protest.

He then gets back in the car continues to drive. The windshield and all the other windows tinted so no one can see inside. The license plate is digital so it changes every half hour. He stops at a store to pick up some clothes for her. Using face alteration collar so cameras cannot capture his face. Then after another hour of driving and taking the collar, he pulls over and takes her out of the trunk. He puts her in back seat and dresses her. Being gentle and kind. He sits her up and buckles her up. "Happy now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Keita smirked "Much better" she said once she was in clothes again, looking out the window of the car trying to maintain her balance as best she could while paralysed. "Why are you helping me anyway, you do know I was sent to kill you right?" she said to him "Even so you're an idiot for helping someone who's going to kill you" she sighed and let herself fall onto the back seats in order to rest properly, her side stinging from the cut under her ribs. She couldn't wait until she could move again, it was even worse than being tied up.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 39 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next