The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

2 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 20 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:23 am

Alex was going to go straight home but he stopped at a flower shop, picked up some flowers and then picked up a cute little stuffed animal to go along with them. He came home dropped his book in the living room and went up stairs to see how Dani was doing. He hoped that she was feeling better and would be up to going to school the next day.

"Thought this might brighten your day up a little bit." he said as he entered the bed room with the flowers and the stuffed animal. At least he hoped the flowers would. She probably had a very boring day by herself.

Back to top Go down

A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE) - Page 20 Empty Re: A lonley Cutter (OPEN FOR ANYONE)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Skye was the first one to hear the doorbell and immeitaly whimpered and licked Dani’s face to which Dani grumbled, then she too heard the door bell and sighed she knew it would be the teachers aid with the homework. Dani climbed out of bed looked at her arms and despite the great pain she slipped on the hoddie and anwered the door. The teacher assistance greated her and Dani invited her in they walked up to the Dinning room table and the teacher went over the homework with her and Dani followed along. She had missed a lot and her head was swarming but she nodded. Writing to down in her agenda then thanked the TA for coming and saw her to door.

Dani then returned to the table and began to work on her homework, still not really having any of a appetiate, she finished the majority of it before she was over come with a tiredness and looked up at the clock, she had about 4 hours before Alex was coming home, she she took a deep breath and finished her last assigment. She was completely caught up now and she sighed leaving her books open she climbed back into the bed and begain to channel surfing she stopped on CNN and saw newsfootage of a squad getting hit by a IED, that started up the water works again she burried her head in the blankets and cried all over again. but the warmth of skye and comet near her and the warmth of the bed she soon fell back asleep. The TV still on CNN

She awoke to the door opening and closing, she couldn’t belive that she had slept the day away, she hadn’t really she had done a few hours of work, and watched some TV, and healed as Alex entered the room with flowers and a stuffed animal she gasped brought her hands to her mouth, “Ohh Alex you should have” Her eyes still showed the signs of her crying, but she was none the wiser to that.

Slowly she stood and walked over to him and hugged him and kissed his cheek “You are such a sweetie, what prompted these” She smiled and smelled the flowers and took the stuffie. “Should we put the flowers in some water?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Alex grinned broadly as he saw her face and reaction. "Well I figured that the situation deemed something like this." he put his arms around her and hugged her and held her to him. "I see that you were a good girl and stayed in bed most of the day. " He kissed her lips and nodded to her suggestion to put the flowers in water. Putting an arm about her he took her downstairs to find a vace and put the flowers in it. In the dining room he saw the books open and all her work done on the table. "Well at least you were not completely bored today." He chuckled. "You look alot better, though I think you have been crying again. He had noticed the TV was on and it was tuned to CNN. "Did you see something on the news." he looked at her a bit sternly. Now that she had let it all out, she would be more suseptable to things that would make her cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:58 am

Smelling the flowers again Dani beamed “Well I thank you Alex they are beautiful” As he put his arms around her she kissed his neck. “Well yes I stayed in bed for most of the day, and I must say I was a bit taken aback that you all left, but I do think I got more sleep and I was able to relax more then if you would have stayed home as well. She winked as they walked down the stairs. Once in the kitchen she filled the vase with water and put in the sachet of the stuff that keeps the flowers fresher longer then placed all the flowers in and brought them to the table then shrugged her shoulders about the homework. “I can’t fall too far behind right?” She paused. “I don’t know how well it is can you check it for me?”

She then sat down and looked up at him. “How was school?” She was trying to avoid his question but knew in the end there would be no getting around it. She chewed her bottom lip and looked up at him. “The bastards are at it again” She looked up at him. “They are at it again” She shook her head “They lie in wait for a convoy and never attack the first vehicle they wait until the first one passes, then the second or third one passes, then they detonate the damned bombs.” She looked up at him. “8 died in an attack, its never going to stop” She leaned into his strong arms. “You know I used to watch CNN to make sure I was still strong you know that I could still hold back the tears, that I could still control them” She looked up at him. “ I am so angry that they continue to do this, they are too chicken shit to come out and fight fair.”

She shook her head and sighed. “I don’t know why it made me cry, I suppose weeping for the families, for the fellow squad members, fear for my brother, and” She cut herself short she wasn’t going to let him know that she was frightened about him going. She didn’t really blame her self for her father’s death anymore but she didn’t want Alex skipping out on his dream to protect her. She shrugged her shoulders again and looked up at him. “Guess you have to deal with a emotional fiancĂ© now”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 am

"Ohhhhhhhh so you actually wanted me to stay home with you, did you." he moved behind her, slipping his hands up under her shirt moving them up to her lovely tits and squeezed them. "I was wanting to stay home with you and perhaps have a bit of fun, but you were so determined one of us should go." he kissed her neck. He stopped squeezing her tits when she told him about the news. He just held her tighter. "They are trying to armor the vehicles better, but it will take time."

He could understand her fears. Dustin would be going over to Afganistan or Iraq and so would he. He was trying to get back into the same unit he had been in when he had been discharged. They had rotated back and probably were due to go back soon. There was really nothing one could say to her to aleive her fears. "Well I think I can handle that." he told her and kissed her neck again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:30 am

“Well they need to hurry up and fix that problem” She looked up at him. “Why cant they just make the entire vechicale out of the stuff that the black boxes are made out of?” She sighed. “I know the DOD is trying, I jut wish they would hurry up and rid the planet of the taliaban” She then looked up at him and grinned “See I know I wouldn’t have gotten any rest if you would have stayed home with me” She stroked his arms and looked up at. “I’m sorry Alex I don’t think I am ready for it yet” She did kiss his arms softly. “I do want to know what happeend today, what classes are you in”

She then looked down at her hands. “I am going to have to talk to Dustin before he leaves, I want to make sure I am aware of his graduation day, and his MOS, and where I can mail the care packages too, I did it for my dad and his squad and I am going to do it for Dustin” She paused took his hand and kissed it. “And I will do it for you too” She smiled up at him. “You two are going to be so spoiled you will be the envy of your squads” She chewed her bottom lip, “Do you think he is going to want to talk to me? About this it is”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Alex had a feeling she would not be up for anything, so he just held her. When she talked about Dustin and him being spoiled with care packages, he chuckled. "Well now that will be good. You had best make enough for several people you know. We share everything we get over there." he grinned, "You might be spoiling an entire squad of men or two."

He then went in and got his book bag and opened it taking out the last of his homework and sitting down to do it. It would be a couple hours yet before his mother got home. "Well I think it would be good for the two of you to talk and see what he has planned."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Dani felt guilty for denying Alex, she wasn’t really in the mood, but perhaps that night she would give him his release, and as long as he didn’t touch her she thought maybe it would work. But she also knew that Alex wouldn’t allow that either he would want to touch her and please her, but she was still feeling a bit dirty and weak. , but she also knew that men were different that they needed more release then girls, but it would be even better if they waited until the morning. She would see if she felt better in the morning she would wake him up doing something. Maybe just give him a hand job like they had seen in the movie, that’s how that movie seemed to start the man in the movie had been sleeping and the woman had started by massaging his balls. But it all would depend on how she felt in the morning. She still felt a little weepy.

As he got his homework Dani stood and walked behind him wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek “Thank you for understanding my love” She hugged him close. “I am so lucky to have found you. You are the best” She kissed his neck and forced herself to smile then nodded. “Okay I am going to go talk to Dustin, I will be back in a little bit”

She walked up the stairs and knocked on her brother’s door, Dustin knowing that Dani would want to talk he had passed on going to Debbie’s and opened the door inviting his sister in. Dani swallowed hard and walked in. She sat down on the bed with her back up against the wall and looked up at her brother. “Dustin, again I am sorry for the way I reacted when I first found out that you were enlisting, I just was over come, too much at once you know?” She chewed her bottom lip and nodded tears stinging her eyes again. “I just felt as if I failed you. I always attempted to protect you from the pain of it all. I thought that if I did everything regarding the funeral and such that it would deter you from joining, and then I heard you talking to father and I thought that because I did everything that you felt that you had to prove that you were strong enough to be the protected for everyone” She paused and looked up at him “That’s not way is it?”

She then closed her eyes. “Now I want all your information, I am going to be spoiling you, plenty of care packages, just like I did with father” She nodded “Yes and a list of things you want, and you better write or email Debbie and me at least once a week, I know you are going to be busy but it doesn’t take long to write “I’m okay I love you” She sighed and then waited for him to respond, she was still scared but she was trying not to let him see it has much. “Alex is thinking of enlisting too,” She said mostly to herself, only reminding herself that both of the most important men in her life were leaving her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Dustin sighed and sat down in a chair that was by the small desk in his room. "It is alright sis, I know you were upset and you had every right to do it." He looked at her and shook his head, "You are not going to like what I am going to have to tell you." He stood up and began pacing again. "I have taken more classes, subjects this year so that I could graduate early. I will be graduating here around Valentines day, at the end of this quarter." he stopped and looked at her, bitting his lower lip. "I leave for basic training a couple days after that."

He felt as if she was going to be angry with him for that. But he was wanting to get going on his career in the Army as soon as he could. Once he was in and getting paid, he would be sending money home to his bank account and building it up so that him and Debbie could get married, when he came back from his rotation overseas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:49 am

Dani shook her head, “No it wasn’t right, I shouldn’t have slapped you” She wanted to go deeper into it but looking up at her she found herself getting nervous, Dustin was acting strange and she had a feeling he wasn’t done surprsing her. She closed her eyes and took a breath as he continued when he delivered his message her eyes poped open. He couldn’t be serious but one look at him and she could tell he was. She slipped off the bed and stood there staring at him. “When were you going to tell me? Was I going to wake up one morning and you were not going to be here? Just like mom” She gasped. “I mean….no that’s right, Alex when were you going to tell me?” She held her head in her hands then looked back at him and threw her arms around his neck and held him close. “I love you Dustin, you are my brother, I will support you in your choice.” She knew that those words meant a lot to him, and he meant it.

After a few minutes she released her hug and smiled. “Well I want to get some pictures done before you leave, and you are not leaving without giving me a address” She then walked out of his room and to hers, not the ones she shared with Alex but her own and pulled out a small box and began to look through it. The box was full of letters, her fathers medals, other little trinkets she felt another tear roll down her cheek. She knew that she would have to be strong for both Alex and Dustin, she didn’t know if she could stop herself from crying when they left on the bus but she would make sure to send carepackages to he brother and then to Alex. God wouldn’t take all three would he?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 am

Again Dustin felt bad for not telling her sooner about his plans. He knew she would be very upset about what he was doing so he had not wanted to tell her anything until he was ready to leave. But when she found out at the cematery he knew he was going to have to tell her everything. He saw her face and reaction to his news and took a step back thinking she would try to hit him again. But she came and put her arms around him and hugged him. When she told him she would support him in his choice he felt better. He hugged her back, "I love ya siss." He wanted and needed her support and her help to keep an eye on Debbie. For she was worried even more then Dani, though her father was proud as a peacock of Dustin.

Things were changing in the town. Alex had begun to see it as had Dustin. More people were flying the flag outside their houses. A couple local stores were putting together care packages that people could buy and send to soldiers deployed. Ever since those that had given Dani trouble in the begining had left town things seemed to be improving. "Well," Dustin said, "I do have the unit that I am being assigned to at basic and then AIT. As far as the unit I will be assigned to after that I have no idea of yet. But I will send you and Debbie it as soon as I find out." He gave Dani a big hug and then watched her leave his room and go to her room.

Alex had followed her upstairs and had listened to what her and Dustin talked about. When she went into her room he followed her in and watched her pull out a small box and look through it. He moved up behind her and put his arms around her and pulled her back against him. "It is going to be alright Dani." he whispered and just held her tight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Feeling her brother’s arm around her sent Dani to the moon in excitement, when she had heard of him enlisting it had felt like she lost him already but now they were talking and he had explained it to her, she understood his reasoning, he wanted to follow in their fathers footsteps and to support Debbie but she was still frightened. But feeling his arms around her felt amazing And hearing him saying he loved her she smiled bigger. “I love you too bro” She dropped down and stroked his check. “Now you listen to me, you tell Debbie if she needs anything to come to me, and I will be there for her”

Once back in the room she smiled as Alex came behind her. She closed up the box and leaned against him pulling his arms around her and sighing. “I know Alex, I was just upset with myself, I figured I brought it on, protecting him too much you know, or not enough” She sighed. “You know I love you Alex, and no matter what happens I will always love you” She had been working at the VA and knew that there was a good chance that he would come back injured or disfigured, she also knew that she would not leave him no matter what, then men that had been left had even more to deal with. And she wouldn’t to that too Alex, or Dustin she would love both no matter what.

She then turned and looked at him again, “Well how does a movie sound, I want to relax a bit more before I go back to school tommrow” She giggled “How about a scary movie, or even better a mushy romantic” It was clear that shewas trying to be more happy then she was. She just wanted to be normal again, not deppressed. She had cried and was still unsure how she felt about that but now she wanted to be like other girls, happy at times, but not a fake happy, just real. She felt naked with out her masks, and she didn’t know how to act without them. And she was seaching for a level.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Alex chuckled. "That sounds good. You get dressed and I will leave a note for my mother." There was probably a good movie on. He went down stairs and wrote the note and then met Dustin on his way out to go over to Debbie's. He was happier and seemed to have a lighter spirit. He waited for Dani to get dressed and come down stairs. It looked as if she was now getting over everything and was ready to get on with her life.

He was in the mood for something else but he had a feeling that Dani was not. He sighed and looked thorugh the news papaer to see what was on. There was of course a scary movie on. A vampire one at that, and then of course a love story type one. He would let her choose. "Come on, if you want to go." he chuckled. "Or are you going to be one of those women that loves to keep her man waiting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Feeling a tad disapointed she stood up and got herself dressed. She had meant for them to stay in and cuddle but she also knew that she should get out, and go somewhere easy before she head back to school the next day. She dressed herself in a pair of jeans and took off the blood stained sweater and tenderly put on a long selve shirt, making sure her fathers’ dog tags were visable and then went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and hair trying to make it look like she hadnt spent the entire day in bed. Then she put a little bit of makeup on that Debbie had bought her, some blush and eyeshadow, again trying to look like she hadnt spent a day crying and another in bed. She put on a bit of purfume then took another look in the mirror.

Hearing his coment she preteneding to be offended and called down the stairs. “I just want to look good for my fiance hold your horses” She then walked down the sairs to him “Well Alex what do you think?” She asked while she turned around giving him a full picture. She then walked to him “I had planned on us just watching a movie in bed, but I think it would be good for me to get out of the house before school tommrow” She kissed his cheek. “Are you ready?” She grinned. “I think this is going to be fun, a movie date on a school night”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 pm

When she came down he grinned. "Well now this is a new look for you. I like it." When she told him that she had actually wanted to stay home and watch a movie on TV, that made Alex feel dumb. He should have realized that she wanted to stay home and watch a movie together. But it was to late. He shook his head, "Sorry, when you said movie I though about the movie theater." he swept her up into his arms and kissed her. "Ok." he said after she said it would be fun to go out.

It was not long and they were out of the house and driving through town. One could see the flags on houses as they drove by. Alex had noticed them earlier and had to smile at the support that the town was now showing. He wondered if Dani noticed them. It was then he started seeing the yellow ribbons tied to trees and fences. Some had names of soldiers on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:23 am

Dani grinned as he said he liked how she was dressed. “And you didn’t like what I was wearing before” She winked and teased him. Then looked up at him again, “Debbie gave me some before Christmas I just didn’t know when to use it and now seemed like the prefect time!” She gave him another kiss on the cheek. Then smiled as Alex made his comment. “No you are right, it is best that I get out, you know before I have to go to school tommrow, right” She paused. “Baby steps” She swallowed hard she didn’t know why she was nervous to leave the house, but with Alex by her side she knew that she would be okay. And even though she was a bit shaky but she grasped Alex’s hand put on a smile and stepped outside.

Once in the car she felt a little better and as they made their way she noticed the yellow ribbon “Alex?” She looked to him a bit confused. “When did this all happen?” Her hand was up against her mouth, “How….when” She broke into a huge smile. “They do belive, they do support” Dani’s smile was huge and she leaned over and hugged Alex. She smiled at the flags and put her hand on the window as if touching the ribbons. “Do you think my father’s name is on one of those?” She asked manily to herself. “Thank you Alex for bringing me”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:30 am

"It seemed to start yesterday. I think it has something to do with something that was on TV but I am not sure." But really things had been happening ever since those that had bothered Dani had been exposed for what they were. Also it may have been the football team backing Dustin more after Alex's little talk with them. It seemed that the kids were now having an influence on their parents and they were becoming more patriotic. This made Alex happy. The soldiers overseas needed support from everyone, even those that opposed the war. Even if one opposed the war, the soldiers could do nothing about it so why punish them, so why deny them the support and care they needed.

Knowing that people cared and supported them makes all the difference. Those of the Vietnam era didn't have the support of the people and they came home to ridicule and hate, that lead to all sorts of problems. It was not the soldier's fault that the government sent them to war, it was not their fault that what the government wanted them to do. They had to obey orders and they tried to do what was right.

But for all the display of flags and ribbons, he had heard that something had happened and the people finally decided to show their support. He would have to listen to the news to find out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:17 am

“Yesterday?” She asked. “Well I am very happy and honoured that our town is finally seeing the light, it is so close to the base you would figure it would be, but now it is really” Dani looked up at Alex. “I think you had a lot to do with al of this Alex” She kissed his cheek again softly and rested her hand on his thigh. “This makes me very happy Alex” She paused. “I wonder what those names are though, I mean I know what there are of course, but who are they?” She looked back at Alex. “Is this why you brought me out Alex? To see all of this to show me that the town does care and that my father is missed by more then just me?” She smiled. “Thank you”

After a few minutes of staring out the window and looking at the ribbons and flying flags on nearly every dooor step she spoke again “So what movie do you plan on taking me to I really don’t mind what one, I just want to be with you, and a movie is just a bonus!” She grinned. “Shall we have some popcorn and Soda or will that ruin our dinner?”

She fingered her fathers dog tags which were now resting outside her shirt for all to see. She then fingered her ring as well. “I guess everyone is going to be wondering where I was today, I don’t know if I should tell them I had a breakdown and was in bed, or if I should saw I was too sick to come to bed what do you think?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Alex could not say that he had planned it but it seemed to have worked out for the best. She was so happy that the people of the city were finally getting into the grove of supporting the soldiers abroad once more. "Popcorn and soda sound fine to me." he grinned. He really didn't care what movie they saw, he just wanted to be with Dani and make sure she was alright.

They pulled up to the theater parking lot and he parked the car. There were several movies going on. He picked an adventure one, that would have romance but lots of adventure in it. As they walked up he saw a couple soldiers in dress green uniforms. They had combat patches on that told him they must have just come back from overseas. The patch was from his old Division and as they got closer to the ticket booth he recgonized one of them. He had been in another company of the battalion he had been in. The man immediately recgonized Alex and grinned from ear to ear as he came forward to shake Alex's hand.

"Well now, I didn't think I would ever see you again." Specialist Adams told Alex.

"What are you doing here?" Alex asked. Adams had told him long ago that he was from San Diego.

"Girlfriend and her parents moved here about four months ago." He said. "A couple others and myself got some leave and I decided to come here to see her." he looked over at Dani and smiled. "I see you have a girl of your own now.

Alex grinned from ear to ear and introduced Adams to Dani. "More then a girl friend." he chuckled. "She is my fiancie." he held up her left hand so he could see the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:03 am

Hearing his agreement she grinned, she was looking forward to soda and popcorn there was something about threatre movie popcorn that made it better then home popcorn she figured it was all the butter and salt but she didn’t care, it was a treat and once and a while a treat was good. She wanted to be with Alex and to make sure that she was okay, she still wasn’t completely sure about this whole show your true feelings thing.

As he parked then helped her out the car Dani grinned. “Why thank you Alex” She grinned then walked with him to the threate. She was just happy to be with him the movie he picked sounded good, she was surprised he didn’t pick the horror she figured that he would want to have her jumping into his arms, but she was grateful.

When she noticed the Soldiers and they begain to walk forward she couldn’t help but smile. She was nervous of course but she would be honoured to meet a couple of Soldiers the closer they got she noticed their patches showing that they had just come back from a tour. She watched as they came closer then has they conversed with Alex.

She made no attempt to pull her hand away as he showed it to the guys instead she smiled. “Hello I am Danielle, Dani Bloodgett” She smiled. “Yes Alex here proposed to me on Chrstmas morning, we plan to marry just after graduation” She didn’t say why, she would let him handle that instead she shook both of their hands. “Let me say, welcome home, and thank you, from one Military brat” She smiled “So how do oyu know Alex here?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:22 pm

The soldier grinned when Dani asked how he knew Alex. "He was in Bravo Company, 4th Combat Battalion, I was in Alpha Company. My company was pinned down by insurgents and his company came to our aid. Alex was the one that plunked himself down next to me. He was one welcomed face in the chaos."

A young lady came up with the tickets to the movie and he introduced her to Alex and Dani. She was older then Dani as Adams was a bit older then Alex. Adams noticed the dog tags that Dani wore and the mention of her being a military brat, told him that she had lost her father. He didn't want to say anything though. He didn't know how much of an impact it would have on her. "So Alex I heard what happened to you. Damned regulations. What are you going to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 am

Hearing the story Dani gripped Alex’s hand she was proud of him and the beem on her face told him so. She smiled up at him, then back at the group she noticed him staring at her dog tags and swallowed held them up at looked at him. “My father, was a Staff Sargent, killed nearly a year ago now, when a IED hit his convoy, he was my hero and I am very proud of him” She was actually strong when she said that. She chewed her bottom lip. “Of course I miss him, but I know that he died for his country”

She turned to Alex when the question was brought to him but seeing that he was not going to answer Dani spook up “Alex and I are hopefully going to be married after graduation then he is going to eninlist” She smiled. “I am very proud of him, and along with my brother who is leaving for bootcamp in a couple weeks, I will support both of them” She then looked to the group to see what they would say, they may be surprized that a girl that had just lost her father and now was about to see both her brother and her finace off to the same country that took her father.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Adams grinned even more when Dani told him that Alex was going to go back into the army. To her telling him about her father he nodded, "Well it looks as if your brother will be continuing the Army tradition in the family and you and Alex also." he put his arm about his girl, "My family has a long tradition of being in the army, all the way back to the civil war. A few more minutes of small talk and Adams and his girlfriend went off to thier movie.

Alex then took Dani into the theater and got their tickets, then to get the popcorn and soda. "Hmmmmmm A family tradition. My father was in the military and I believe my grandfather was also. So I guess that I am following in that tradtion as well." He hugged Dani and then picked up his popcorn and soda and with Dani at his side made their way to the one that was playing thier movie.

The movie was fun to watch and took his mind off of school and things. With an arm about Dani he just relaxed and enjoyed it all. When it was over he ushered her back to the car and then home and up to their room. "So how do you feel now my love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:44 am

As Specialist Adams spoke Dani nodded. “Yes I am very proud of my brother ,and of course Alex” She brought Alex’s hand to her mouth and lightly kissed it. She then nodded she couldn’t tell Alex here that she was thinking of enlisting too, as a shrink, well that wasn’t the proper tittle but bascically like Sidney Freedman on the show M*A*S*H. Tend to the needs of the injured and the other warriors in the field, she was sure that Alex would be proud of her, she had already told him that she planned to do it state side, but if her brother and her fiance were going to be deployed so would she, in time of course she had promised her brother that she would take care of Debbie, she would hve to go to schooling and then of course make it through bootcamp but all good time.

When Adams and his group left Dani again shook their hands and told them to stay in touch. Then turned back to Alex. “Well I am proud of you again my love” She sat down comfortably in the chair and leaned into Alex’s shoulder and watched the movie. Ever so often she would look up and kiss his check but mostly she just enjoyed the movie wrapped in his arms.

When it was over she stood with him and walked with him to the car and rode in silence. She had enjoyed the night but she was now thinking about the night, she wasn’t realy in the mood for anything but maybe kissing but she knew with him that would lead to other things, but she wouldn’t let Alex know that.

Once inside their room Dani turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and gently kissed his lips. “I love you Alex” She smiled and rested her forhead to his and sighed happily then released and nodded. “I am alright my love” She smiled at him. “I’ll be right back” She then waked into her room and changed in capri style pj pants and a tank top, again something that her and Debbie had bought when they had gone out, it took Dani a lot of strenghth though to walk out her door and into Alex’s room her legs were visable from just below the knee and they where cut up a little and then her arms where torn to pieces. Dani couldn’t even raise her head she was scared of his reaction she spoke softly. “Debbie said that I would look good in this, but I am not too sure” She picked at her skin then looked up at him and waited for him to reply. If he didn’t like it she had a hoddie in her hand ready to to put it on.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Alex grinned when he saw what she came back in. He was already use to the small scars on her arms, so that did not bother him. "You would look good in anything." he moved up to her and took her into his arms. "Now......" He swepted her up into his arms again and carried her over to the bed and placed her on it. He laughed and said, "I don't know about you, since you were able to sleep some today, but I feel wore out."

He knew she probably didn't want to do anything and that would be a good excuse for her. Perhaps the next night they would be able to do something. He stripped down to his boxers and laid down next to her on his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next