The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:46 am

Viktor smiled, enjoying the accidental kiss as he nuzzled her.. Glancing at the male who as he left, shaking his head. " Very strange. " he mumbled. rubbing her side gently as he gave a slight smile and looked to Riley. " i can see that happening. I think he really does like her too. very protective wolf.. kinda like how I am with you Calla. " He frowned slightly , rubbing his chin." Well that I am not sure. I normally just do the mundane things.. don't think I have ever done anything fun. "

Riley blinked and looked to her , relaxing as she licked his muzzle, he limped back over to the bedding of blankets and laid down carefully next to her, resting his head on his paws. " Okay okay. I will just lay here then."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:56 am

Seclusion smiled a little as he nuzzled her "It's defiantly a male thing" she said. Deadly making sure he stayed there by resting her head on his back to keep him there.  "and well then let us find something to do then, who would stay in on such a fine night" she laughed and looked to the sky the moon was full and the wind was calm so it was the perfect night to go outside. "How abut we explore the ruins a little there is bound to be something interesting in this place. With Deadly watching over Riley it'll be good to give them some alone time"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:01 am

He grinned" Well thats not a bad thing is it?" he teased, taking her head and heading outside with her. " " Oh sure. I don't mind exploring. Hopefully we definitely can find something interesting. " he looked to Riley and Deadly. " yeah not worried about them. She is good for him I think. "

Riley closed his eyes, leaning into her a little more, glad she was there. " heh. I feel like a cub in time out missy. how interesting is that."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:10 am

"She definitely is, just like you're good for me" she said and squeezed his hand a little before looking to the old palace "I haven't looked in there yet, shall we have a look?" she asked. She lead him up the path towards the half crumbled building, it had an eerie beauty to it's tall turrets. The old palace was a structure that was long since fallen just like those who once lived in such a place. "Now then let's have a look around shall we?" she looked back at him as her hand slipped from his as she began to descend up the marble stone steps.

Deadly chuckled "Well then, that's good since you are getting a time out for now resting enough" she frowned.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:19 am

He looked to the palace as well and followed, keeping a hold of her hand until it slipped from his own. Watching her go up the stairs , he was fast following" I haven't been in here yet either. Dunno why. I sort have avoided it. " He shrugged , going to the doors and pushing hard on the door until it slowly opened with a groan.

Riley grinned as he lifted his head to nuzzle her a little. " Alright alright. I will rest more. " He glanced towards the area where Viktor and Calla went. " mmm should follow them But i am resting."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:26 am

Seclusion smiled "I don't blame you, this place isn't the most pleasant after all. Not anymore" she said a slight sorrow in her voice as memories came flooding back. She shook her head and walked inside after the door had been opened. "Wow" she said. Inside plants had grown and a huge old tree support the main structure of the building. "I see so that's why it hasn't fallen" she smiled and noticed some strange budding calla lilies growing by it's roots making her look at them a moment in confusion before looking over to him a thought coming to her."I remember now. Follow me" she said taking his hand she walked down several hallways until eventually they were at a beautiful field, full of calla lilies. "Remember this place, it's near enough where we first met since it's on the boarders of the city but this seems to be on of the two entrances to it, you came through the other one" she said "It's sealed off though now" she smiled looking to the beautiful field of budding lilies before them.

Deadly chuckled "Oh they'll be fineI assure you Riley" she chuckled and licked his cheek. "Now just stay resting ok" she laughed "Plus they need alone time as well as us"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 am

He looked around as well, smiling here and there whenever a fond memory popped up. Reminding him of good times. Looking to her curiously as he followed her. Smiling more as he saw the field of Lillies " Ohhh yes. I remember that. One of my favorite times was in here with you. " he tilted his head curiously. the weeds could easily be removed, but he liked the amount of Calla Lillies there was." That big tree is keeping the structure up. Wonder if I can help that along and build something. "; he was nearly talking to himself, he didn't like the idea of this place falling to ruins.

He smiled and licked her cheek back. " Well I did say I was going to stay here. " he shifted his body again before relaxing. his tail lightly flicking here and there. At one point he looked up and watched a baby bunny hop along after its mother." cute little fuzzy thing."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:44 am

Seclusion laughed and nodded before she kissed his cheek. "Yeah, I thought this might bring back some nice memories. We used to mess around here a lot I remember that much" she said and looked to him for a moment as if thinking "That tree support this place well enough and most likely has for a good century maybe two" she said and moved back a step watching him careful a slight grin forming on her lips. She was definitely up to something, When his guard was down she tackled him and laughed when he fell back her landing on top of him "I didn't think that would work" she laughed playing around with him a little while they had the time, also it would help him to relax while she priced his mind together.

Deadly nodded "Yesit is a fuzzy thing that is cute can't argue there but not very appetising rabbits aren't the best meal, deers, angels and even demon taste better, and have far more meat to them" she said noticing his tail wagging made her smile her own tail twitching a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:57 am

He nodded and smiled as he lightly touched the tree" Tree eno.. Ack!" he gave a small yelp as she tackled him , definitely surprising him as he looked up at her, laughing softly as his arms immediately went around her. " you are very lucky missy. sometimes i react badly to surprises. " he was enjoying it though as she played around with him. Making him relax more.

Riley laughed softly as he nuzzled her. " I wouldn't eat a baby bunny anyways. I am not that cruel. full grown bunnies definitely.. Deer oh yes. those are fun to chase."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:05 am

Seclusion laughed and kissed him gently on the lips, it had been sometime since she had been able to mess around with someone. She was glad he was relaxing as well and grinned a little "I know but, I also know that you'd be fine once you realised it was me" she smiled at him softly and lay on his chest leaning forward her arms crossed as she rested her chin there "Also i wonder if you've given up on the challenge of trying to steal a kiss yet,or are you planning something in that head of yours?"

Deadly chuckled "Indeed they are, the other tow are far harder to capture and keep down, Seclusion has a taste for their souls though specially angel" she said and licked his muzzle glad he was resting since ti meant he'd recover faster. "Hopefully it'll remain peaceful until your better."
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:50 am

He smiled as he kissed her back before tugging on her hair playfully. " Haven't given up, but your making it easy since you keep giving kisses." he teased, rubbing her back now as he nuzzled her again. " mm but i do have plans plotting in this head of mine. if you are just patient enough to wait and see. "

He closed his eyes and smiled, licking her back again as he relaxed. " I hope so. because i don't know how much good i will be in a fight while injured."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:59 am

She laughed "Well your so cute I can't help it" she said to him curious of his plans which as usual she could not see because of their bond. "At times like these I wish I could read through you so I know what that mind of yours is up to" she frowned as he tugged her hair playfully. "Careful about the hair I might try and grow it out at a later date but at the moment it's easier to keep it short" she sighed "it's also less hassle when flying." she said and tugged his hair a little. "Although you're current hairstyle suits you very well, reflects your personality excellently" she chuckled.

"Now the fighting you two should really leave to me and Seclusion although it must be a male thing to protect the females but we can and have defended ourselves plenty of times" she said to him and smiled at him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:52 pm

He grinned innocently " oh? but i like playing with your hair. " he hummed slightly , leaning into her touch more. " does that mean you really like my longer hair now? and here I was thinking i probably should cut it. " he lazily ran his fingers up and down her back now, leaving her hair be." you could always braid your hair."

Riley gave a snort but didn't open his eyes. " It is a male thing.. the males duty to protect the women. has always been that way. "he mumbled, already half asleep but still listening to her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:59 pm

"Hmm, you could say I got used to it" she laughed "But then again does it really matter if your hair is short or long?" she questioned still lying onto of her him wings shifting and moving to drape over them both a little.  She felt shiver runs through her as his fingers touched her back, it was naturally quite sensitive due to the wings she had, there were far more nerve ending there.  "Careful with my back you know if you touch certain point my wings could hit you" she warned him encase he had forgotten.

Deadly smiled and nipped his ear gently "I thought as much, but if that's the case then several males must fail in that aspect, no male has ever tried protecting me minus you, same with Seclusion and Viktor. They assume we are strong enough to protect ourselves" she said "But sometimes even we old warriors need someone that'll protect."
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:26 pm

He smiled, feeling the shivering from her as he continued. He nuzzled her a bit. " I know. i am watching what I am touching. to be honest I think I like my hair long as it is anyways. " he shrugged, careful as he touched her wings, he always liked the feathers." definitely missed doing this. "

Riley wrinkled his nose " yea think certain males definitely put other males to shame in that department.. specially when they won't even try to atleast protect you or Seclusion. Me and Viktor and others where pretty much raised this way. "He blinked and frowned" err.. thats just not the case when it comes to furies however.. they drive him mad to the point where he don't care if they are female or male. he will rip them to shreds."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:32 pm

Seclusion smiled as he nuzzled her again and rested her head on him this time quite happy where she was. "I can tell, you're lucky that's for sure as you know I don't let people touch my wings normally, especially not after certain events" she said folding her arms on his chest and resting her head on them so she could look at him. "and I was just reminding you encase you forgot" she said relaxing under his touch as his hands ran over her back. "It really has been such a long time huh? Yet such a place has remained untouched?" she smiled. "That's one good thing"

Deadly chuckled "I know that but maybe this is why she likes wolves so much the males are brought up like gentlemen, most of them anyway and no female in this world or any other can resist one, especially if they complete them so to speak" she smiled and groomed him again careful not to hurt the already injured wolf.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:41 pm

He closed his eyes and relaxed, just enjoying the feel of her in his arms again as he lazily stroked her sides and wings gently " i know.though you should know i wouldn't dare hurt you. so your wings are safe. " he shifted a little , not caring about the grass he was laying in as he just enjoyed the place" very peaceful for once. "

He relaxed again, nearly getting lulled to sleep by her grooming " mmm yeah. I know. " he grinned slightly " you two should probably meet Viktor's pack. they are.... eccentric so to speak"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Seclusion moved her head to the side and rested on him her eyes closing as she was dozing off from the strokes on her back, wings and sides. She nodded, it had been such a long time since there had been such moments of peace, she almost wished that they could stay like this forever. But there were things to do, things that must be completed if such peace was to remain and unfortunately that meant such thing would have to stop at some point. Seclusion did doze of for a little while but stirring she seemed as though she hadn't notice she'd even nodded off. "Hmm, what happened?" she looked to the sky and noticed the moon was higher up. ONly then did she figure out she'd fallen asleep onto of him. "Sorry guess I didn't get quite enough sleep Viktor" she said a little embarrassed.

Deadly thought "Maybe at a later date, when all of this is over, when his mind is repaired fully which shouldn't take too much longer, we just need to get rid of Despair and he should be fine, he might not be exactly the same as before but he'll be well enough to keep himself together" she licked his cheek "Now sleep"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:02 pm

He could tell she was falling asleep, just by the pattern of her breathing. He was listening to it, and the moment it eased up, he knew she was asleep. So he spent the time just watching her through half closed eyes, still keeping up the strokes to her back and sides. He didn't know how long he watched her but the moment she stirred. He gave a warm smile." It's alright. you can get as much sleep as you like. I am very content just where i am at , at the moment. "

Riley relaxed more, taking in a deep breath as he drifted a bit. " Mm hopefully soon. An alpha needs to be with his pack at some point. they need leadership. " it didn't take him long to fall asleep at all. a few minutes at the least.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Seclusion smiled and kissed his nose this time instead to give him a chance to try one of those plans of his. "Thanks Viktor" she said softly rather content where she was as well "I can tell that from the relaxed look on your face" she smiled "Want to play a game?" she asked him curiously having an idea in mind "or would you rather lie here for a bit?" she asked noticing he still seemed to enjoy her company when just resting still. "But we do need to do something to make this day even a little bit productive" she grinned.

Deadly lay her head on his back and let him sleep there. "But a pack can wait a little longer until their leader is ready" she smiled softly and licked his cheek before resting herself.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:22 pm

He watched her for a bit, when she went to kiss his nose, he let her but didn't let her pull back far as he slid his fingers in her hair again and kissed her, gently nipping her lower lip, he was so content that he swore if he was some sort of cat. He would have been purring up a storm. " mmm thats one. .. " he arched a brow at the mention of a game. " a game huh.. what kind of game?"

Riley went into a deeper sleep the more comfortable he was. even snoring every now and then. once or twice his feet and ears would twitch.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Seclusion smiled "A simple game really but it's one that is very fun" she said "It's a simple game of catch or rather what some would call 'it' although you need to find the person first. Like I said it's a simple game but one that is very fun, I won't fly either or if I do it'll only be at a level you can reach" she smiled before he stole that kiss from her when he didn't let her pull back. "Cheeky wolf" she said softly against his mouth. "Well want to play?" she asked.

Deadly chuckled and soon settled down herself to sleep and rested beside him rather contently for the next few hours just enjoying the company of another wolf really.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:33 pm

He arched a brow as he eyed her, laughing softly " Well i am your cheeky wolf I think. " he teased. " mmm sounds almostl ike that silly game the kids play.. Tag I think is what Riley called it. " he grinned, watching her more. " Alright. I am game. lets see how this game will end shall we?" he hoped the wolves where fine for now as he was preoccupied.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:39 pm

"Well then your the chaser first time around" she chuckled and looked to him before she moved away and stuck her tongue out cheekily "Well come on now Viktor can't you catch me?" she joked before hiding away somewhere quickly. She played this game with him for quite some time and enjoyed avoiding him as he tried to capture her. Later on she headed back and looked to the table, something was there.

Deadly stirred just before Seclusion got back and looked over to a table "Death what is it now?" she asked "I forgot to leave this for Seclusion, you and Riley there are welcome to join as is Viktor but you'd best be on your best behaviour also I have a request, many of the guests want to hear her sing so I ask that she sing one song for us, without killing preferably" he then vanished and Deadly frowned "I'll let her know when she's back.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:43 pm

He laughed as he got up. at one point he took his boots off. alot easier to be quiet then as he moved about the area. " you just wait. " he teased, he enjoyed this game with her for several hours. catching her atleast twice before they headed back. He was happy as he walked with her. then glanced at the table. " What is that?"

Riley stayed asleep, not even noticing that death had been there. most likely due to him being so silent. He only stirred when he heard Deadly. " hmm whats goin on?" he mumbled.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next