The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:39 am

He smiled, letting her take the ring. " you dropped it a while back , I just picked it up and forgot to give it back till now. " He leaned back and watched her curiously. " i have mine safe and sound. . " he gave her a grin. " I am not any other normal wolf dear.. so i won't do what others would have done. "

He grinned" really now? now don't go thinking you can take a chunk out of me" he teased, following her more. " mm yeah. it is. been a while. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 am

She raised an eyebrow "I'm sure that was the reason" she shook her head and borrowed the chain as well placing it around her neck for the moment. "Now that is definitely true, your not even a normal werewolf either" she joked although that was true in her eyes. He was rather unusual but that was why she loved him so much.  "I bet a lot of them are wondering why though" she laughed, "after all wolves are curious creatures" she laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I won't" she laughed and walked through the park admiring the dark veil over the sky "It's beautiful isn't it" she smiled softly "It's actually rare for me to get time alone like this since it's hard to leave eyer alone without her ending up in trouble but, it's such a lovely… not feeling but experience" she smiled.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:50 am

He grinned, pulling her closer when she kissed his cheek, he half closed his eyes before stealing another kiss from her, cupping her cheeks this time to hold her still as he lazily kissed her. " uh huh. being.. normal is so over rated anyways. and they can wonder all they want. "

Riley smiled, just watching her as she looked at the night and enjoyed the park. " It really is.. yeah same with Vik. i rarely left him because of all the trouble he gets into .. or finds.. or the furies cause.. so this is very nice."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 am

Seclusion blushed a little bit when he pulled her closer this time and kissed him back. "Cheeky wolf" she smiled  "definitely and to be honest I wouldn't love you if you were any other way" she said to him softly and moved her arms around his neck loosely. Pulling away she kept her arms around him "and you still remembered our little game as well" she smirked at him.

Deadly laughed a little and nodded "I can imagine with him to be honest, he does seem like he'd get into assorts of trouble" she smiled. "I just hope if we do end up going back to your pack they do not mind the demon pack that'll follow me there." she frowned.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 am

he grinned, holding her hips as he lazily floated with her in the hot springs" I did. look at that. . " he teased, kissing her nose lightly. " never did have a wedding night. ya know. "

Riley smiled and watched her, " they won't mind, trust me, they have seen it all. few demons here and there, won't bug them . " he smiled. " do you have an alpha?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:08 am

Seclusion smiled a little "and what are you suggesting then, that we have one?" she asked not sure if he was being serious or not as she watched his body movements carefully and kissed his once back smiling. "although you are right about the wedding night, don't think we got the chance" she laughed and moved his head up kissing his neck gently.

Deadly shook her head "No, I have no alpha even though I'm the alpha of that pack" she said "why are you asking?" she questioned curiously and looked him straight in the eye as if searching for an answer directly from him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:19 am

He closed his eyes and moved his arms around her more, pulling her closer, as he rubbed her back gently. " Maybe, though think we would have to finish the interrupted wedding . " he smiled and shifted a little.

Riley smiled and looked to her. " Call me a curious wolf and because I like ya alot darling. " He watched her as well, walking more around the park. " You know, its going to be fun meeting up with the pack again.. got a few interesting personalities in that pack."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 am

Seclusion chuckled a little "Well we might need to find somewhere more suitable first don't you think?" she smiled at him understanding exactly what he meant. "Unless you want to finish it here that is?" she questioned able to feel his skin against hers now after being pulled closer she moved one hand to trail nonchalantly over his skin.

"Hmm, now that makes perfect sense and I figured you liked me a lot quite some time ago Riley, your easy to read" she chuckled and looked to him "Really care to describe a few of them?" she asked curiously.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:41 am

He grinned and nuzzled her , nibbling her skin on her shoulder here and there. , being gentle of course. " Mmm. well, think it should be somewhere more suitable, I am not that much of a wild animal ya know."

Riley grinned as he scratched his head. " Ahh figured as much. oh well, least you know I can't hide things from you. " He teased, finding a bench and sat down." Well ,some of the men are a little bit of goofballs when they are laid back. Since they are not under the rule of a very very strict leader, they can actually have fun, and they take advantage of that. " he thought for a moment. " Some of the females do try and go after Vik though.. you know the usual, they see a strong male and they want that strong male."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 am

Seclusion smiled "Then where to? Guessing one of our bedrooms knowing you" she smiled her wings twitching a little as he nibbled on her shoulder smiling at how gentle he was being. When she did receive an answer she remembered somewhere else and moved in his arms so her back was to him "Well want to follow me, unfortunately we will have to put our clothes on first before go there" she smiled "and I'm pretty sure those two won't find us as well" she grinned at him, she didn't bother drying off as she pulled her clothes on waiting for him before taking his hand and leading the way thinking a moment. "You remember the old palace don't you? Well how about there? I know some of the rooms are unlocked" she asked curiously as she walked that way anyway and sure enough some of the rooms were unlocked just a case of finding one with possibly a bed.

"Yes I know that, it's the same in most races although at the time…" she thought a moment and shook her head "never mind I do know some of them will most likely get a shock when he returns anyway" she smiled "when they find out their bachelor leader isn't really one and never really was shall we say" she chuckled.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:52 am

Riley smirked as he rubbed his chest" Hell yes, that will create an uproar among the women. " he grinned" i can't wait to see that. Poor Vik, leaving a trail of broken hearts that he wasn't even aware of. " he reached for her to take her hand and give her a gentle tug. " I am pretty sure you have done the same with potential bachelors seeking you out. "

He watched her intently , arching a brow as he got out and dressed as well 'The palace?. Oh now that does sound special." he was eager, holding her hand and following her , laughing softly when she spoke of the two not finding them. " I think Riley can easily handle destracting Deadly for a while. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:04 am

Deadly shook her head "Hmm I wonder, I haven't and any seeking me out, like Seclusion many were too scared to approach me at the time and still are, you two are just a pair of strange werewolves who we both can't help but like" she laughed as he took her hand. "But technically I'm still single" she said "Although I do have a suspicion you wish otherwise" she teased a bit.

"Still precautions are better…" she laughed "Although they'll be out for quite some time if Riley has anything to do with it" she shook her head and looked around a little. Looking to the doors, one lead to a huge library and she knew of that, finding the other one her hand slipped from his as she opened the door. "I didn't think it'd be in tact still" she said and looked to him "This is another one of my rooms…" it was not the type of room you'd imagine she'd stay in, had a huge bed since she liked to stretch her wings out and was overall more of a princess room, which did not seem like her at all and it wasn't since she barely stayed in there. "I never used the place but it's quite and hidden away" she smiled gently and looked up, noticing tree roots supporting the roof with greenery growing as well. Something she considerate an improvement, nature seeping into the room just like the old library she was usually found in. After a bit she leaned back into him and kissed him under his chin. "Now where were we again?" she smirked.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:17 am

He grinned" Only if your with me, then being not single is good, think I might be jealous if you go with someone else. " He frowned then grinned" yeah, definitely jealous. " he pulled her closer and tugged her till she could sit on his lap. " So how do you like the park so far?. and is it a bad thing we are a pair of strange werewolves?"

He hummed slightly as he followed her and stopped, looking around the room. " mmm the greenary makes it look good. I like it. " He half closed his eyes as he felt her kisses again, he looked to her and pulled her closer." We were getting a little frisky " he teased,nearly giving a playful growl from her kisses.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:26 am

Deadly chuckled sitting on his lap. "Nope it is not a bad thing" she smiled "That why you've probably broken a few hearts yourself she laughed and kissed his lips this time before smirking a little "It's fun, but we shouldn't stay for too long" she laughed.

Seclusion grinned and turned around "Well want to continue mister?" she asked him and tugged at his shirt before looking to him "want to take it off or shall I?" she said kissing his lips softly this time and waiting for a response after moving his hands to where they had been before although this time she was wearing clothes.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:32 am

He blinked in surprise before grinning,giving her a quick kiss back before she could get away. " mmm, good, glad you see it that way." He laughed softly as he nuzzled her. " Oh and why is that? afraid the two are going to find more trouble?. I think we might end up walking in on something. " He grinned and pointed to the bright full moon in the sky. " odd thing is.. weres still get frisky when that thing is full and bright. can never figure out why. "

He grinned and kissed her again, gently tugging at her own clothing when she stuck his hands back to where they where. " Oh i definitely agree on continueing, think both of us deserved it. " he moved closer and nuzzled her gently when he wasn't kissing on her." think I will let you remove it. its more fun that way. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:48 am

"Isn't that common sense, most creatures who dwell in the moonlight get frisky" she laughed "But I'm also not one to jump into that kind of thing early on, although you might be right about interrupting something, so how about we go somewhere nice" she said and kissed him softly again before smiling a little. "It's somewhere we can just rest for the time that they are together" she smiled

Seclusion smiled "Then you'll be giving me a hand the way your hands are moving" she said moving his shirt off of him and kissing his lips a little more passionately this time as her hands trailed over his skin once again knowing exactly what to do and where those sensitive parts of his skin were. "You did always get a little frisky when the moon was full" she grinned.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:59 am

He laughed again before getting up " Sure we can do that. hmmm somewhere nice. " He thought for a moment, " well, thats not very many places, I love the forest, thats always peaceful and nice or the park , which we are in. " he grinned. " Well, unless you want to do something in the city ?. Dancing, movies.. that sort of thing. "

He groaned from the sensitive spots she was touching as he worked on her clothing to get it off. " Ahh.. full moon affect.. never really believed that nonsense. i prefer to think I get frisky because of the lady in front of me. " He teased, once getting bare skin after pulling her clothing off, his hands where all over her again , nudging her back towards the bed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:06 am

"Hmm dancing might be a nice change, I have not been dancing for quite some time so how about that, I'm sure we can sniff out somewhere easy enough, although I'm curious but can you dance?" she asked him curiously small ears poking from under her hair, her transformation wasn't quite complete and had a few imperfections so to say.

Smiling she backed up slowly towards the bed as he nudged her back, she worked on his trousers while she was backing up and managed to get them off him before she kissed him, her arms moving around his neck as she fell back onto the bed laughing a little before nudging him gently so she could move onto the bed a little better. Her hands trailed down his chest and abdomen this time teasing him a little as they didn't venture any further.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:16 am

He grinned, reaching up to lightly touch her ears" I definitely know how to dance, maybe not that hip hop type stuff, but I know enough to get by " He smiled sweetly as he stretched" Well then, where would you like to dance?"

he stopped long enough to step out of his pants before he followed her on the bed, biting his lip as she teased him. " heh you are being a little naughty I think " he grinned, following her still and letting her scoot up when she needed as he leaned down to playfully nip her collar bone, his hands doing a little bit of exploring on her body again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:25 am

Deadly smiled "I have an idea" she said and moved tucking her ears back into her hair and moved off of his lap. "Come on then I'll show you" she smiled and showed him the way to one of the dance clubs they could stay in for a little while.

She watched each movement he made, her body shifting into his hands as they explored her body once more, her own hands moving back up with the gentlest of touches "Oh but your so fun to tease Viktor" she said huskily into his ear only encouraging him more. Feeling hi nips she watched him closely and moved her hips to rub at his teasing him a little more, like she said it was quite fun to tease him a little. She still had her undergarments on and moved his hands to hook into her panties "Want to move them and I'll move yours" nipping his earlobe this time.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:43 am

He got curious as he took her hand and followed her " oh ? where are we going then?" He looked up at her before looking around, a little protective of her still as he kept pace with her. " Alright I am game. heh. just don't get me drunk "

He groaned from more of her teasing's, already aroused as much as possible as he wasted no time and yanking her undergarments off and tossing them aside. " Starting to think you are parth Nymph. " He teased, leaning down to kiss her again, slipping his hands up her inner thighs , his fingers gently teasing her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:53 am

Deadly showed him the place "It's a small place but is a very nice place, I come here every now and then or used to anyway" she walked in and was welcomed "This is a place for begin of supernatural origins you could say" she smiled to him still holding his hand "and I won't, I don't drink myself, so I won't eb getting you drunk" she laughed and got herself a soft drink.

"I'm afraid to tell you I'm not amor" she gasped when his hands slipped up her inner thighs making her squirm a little even more so when he teased causing her to moan a she kissed him back "Although you're becoming quite a tease as well" she said to him still squirming from his hands and moved her own hands to trail a little lower and rubbed at his base after pulling his boxers off.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 am

He grinned as he followed her. " Good, i don't do well with the heavy drinks." he was surprised as he looked around, smiling more as he could smell several different beings" is that so. interesting. " he was liking it more. " how long has this place been here?" he ordered himself a soft drink as well before picking it up and following her again.

He grinned, loving the sounds he could pull from her as he tease dher more, kissing her again as he groaned and jerked against her hand. " You may not be physically but with your teasing.. Yeah your a nymph. " he laughed softly as he rubbed her gently, just to see how much he could drive her insane.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:13 am

"Hmm a good few hundred years" she said to him "It's not well known, only a few know of it which is why it is nice" she settled down in a booth in the corner and sipped her drink smiling happily. "and they don't close until the morning so we can stay here long enough to avoid those two as well" she smiled and looked to him "We can dance a little later ok?" she smiled at him.

"and your no better" she said moaning again as he rubbed her once more "damn tease" she squirmed more as another main escaped from her lips. She fleet him jerk against her hand making her smile a little that she was getting a reaction from him but also knew he was going to try and drive her insane. She rubbed her hands on him more to tease him even more. Although with his teasing she could feel herself beginning to heat up a little making her blush.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:30 am

He grinned " thats fine with me, i don't mind waiting for that dance of ours. " he slid his arm around her as he followed her, looking around still. " How about we get a table?. hah, awesome.love a place that doesn't close until dawn. " he had only been to a few of those, some where really nifty, others he was embarrassed about even stepping into. " so any supernatural can come here?"

He let out another low groan from her own hands, he even had to shfit a little just so he could move a bit more against her hands, kinda torturing himself at the same time as he leaned down and playfully nipped her breast, looking up at her mischeviously. " this is going to last a while. hope your up for it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next