The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:00 am

Seclusion helped him up once he grabbed her arm and nodded moving about ten feet back and studying his actions once again, as if taking in everything before her gaze turned to Riley and laughed "I think I've heard of that one.. is mother told me" she said to Riley, "She was a beautiful lady, kindhearted as well… most likely reason she was able to pair up with his father, the old wolf sent chills even down my spine when I met him." she chuckled "but most alphas are like that unless under certain conditions" she ruffled her wings on her back and watched carefully especially seeing if his soul would change as he performed magic.

Seclusion soon made Deadly turn and picked her up. "Riley stay out of my range got it… something is coming and make sure he doesn't get sidetracked. That demon might've figured our plans out" she muttered clearly rather disgruntled by the fact they were found out. Stretching her wings she rose into the air and searched around the area carefully picking up most of what was happening around her. She could sense it but couldn't quite see it which troubled her even more. "Hmm, I see so… he knows that this is the worst time of day for me" she muttered under her breath. She stayed on guard when nothing seemed to appear and landed still holding onto Deadly waiting for Viktor to take the barrier down at which point ti was the two wolves job to dig up the boy.

Having no fear or the dark damp place she jumped straight in and sniffed a little. "Hmm this is strange… Viktor do you know the furies scent, describe Fear's scent if so, anything distinctive?" she asked "there are several bodies down here which is why I ask" she answered a question she knew either him or Riley would be asking. She waited a moment looking through them all "Damn they hide their soul pretty well my using mimics…" she frowned.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:14 am

Viktor grunted, carefully plucking at the spell, hardly even noticing what was going on around him since he needed his full attention on what he was doing.

Riley snorted slightly and nodded" Yeah, she really was. " he mumbled, looking around and keeping an eye out for anything. " alright, just be carefull. " he could sense the demon but couldn't see him. It was strange, was the demon hiding and just waiting to see what they would do ?. He didn't know.,

Viktor hissed slightly when the spell zapped at him again but he continued on, wasn't more then a few minutes later that he shattered it and made it harmless. " done. " he grumbled, stepping back and letting the two wolves dig things up. He was rolling his shoulders as he frowned at Deadly. " they do not have smells when they come.. just.. I don't know.. they just mess with my head. " he tried to think if they had smells but for the life of him he couldn't.. his sense of smell was never messed with except for when Pain showed up..t hen she tormented him by making the air smell like burned flesh and blood.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:27 am

"That's fine, it's perfect" she walked close to each one and when one of them ended up with no scent she grinned and thrusted her pale fingers into the what seemed like rotting body. She pulled out a soul and soon enough there was some sort of scream nearby. Seclusion asked for Viktor to help her up though when she wanted out. "It's too cramped for my wingspan" she sighed and looked up to him holding a hand up for him to grab onto and help pull her up.

"Even now she still relies on him for a few things, maybe they were meant to truly be together although both have something missing so to say" she said to Riley. "What do you think about that though, i'm curious. But even in the olden days they were considered an odd pair." she smiled. Watching as the pair interaction with each other just like before although far less lovey dovey.

"Also, Viktor how did you wake me up this morning, I can't remember much from waking up to when we got here" she asked once she and been pulled out and thanked him, the glowing soul in her hand before taking a bite and licking her lips. "Hmm tastes like peaches" she smiled "In other words tastes sweet, but I wonder if they taste different like human ones or if they taste the same like those of angels and demons?" she questioned turning her attention quickly to someone else standing before them, he had a mask which was half black, half white and had a strange smile on it. "Well done you two, You've found the first one, however, I'm sure you both know I'm far harder to deal with than getting rid of my furies… you'll need to get rid of me as well" he grinned beneath his mask.

"Oh I can see that…" she paused.. She couldn't find his name, only that he was a demon and had a dangerously high rank. He smirked and left rather quickly disappearing or rather fading away. "Also… Viktor you can call me Calla like before… if it's you then… I won't mind too much"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:42 am

He reached down, clasping her hand in his and carefully pulled her out " easy does it. " he mumbled, tilting his head as he heard the faint scream from far off.. " sounds like someone is unhappy" he muttered. Giving a slight smile. " Tell you later on how I woke you up. "

Riley looked over to Deadly, giving another wolfish thing" Love is a strange thing. cannot understand it completely. But just enjoy it from what i say. " He gave a low growl as the demon showed up. hackles raising. He knew that smell, but didn't know the name. still. he didn't like it.

Viktor tensed as he moved closer to Seclusion, narrowing his eyes which where now back to gold. " Don't underestimate us. I can certainly rip you to bloody pieces. " Shame the demon didn't stay longer. he shook his head and sighed as he eyed the spot the demon had just been in. Then blinked and looked to Seclusion. " hmm ?.. oh... ok.. Calla. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:52 am

Seclusion smiled a little when he used her real name and stretched her wings out. "Well she is bound to be very unhappy about that" she laughed. She gave a sigh "Well that's one down and two to go" she sighed "and then we'll try and get to that demon, I have a feeling he's messing around with more than just you…" she frowned. "Now then, shall we do something else, maybe something far else depressing than standing in a graveyard and tell me how you woke me up already?" she said bluntly looking at him straight in the eye as she awaited his answer. "I know you hate civilisation so that cuts out a lot of things we can do, shall we return to the library?" she questioned "Or shallow e try to find clues as to where the other two furies might be?"

"Although a bath would be a nice thing as well, hmm let's see judging from where we are…" Seclusion turned to the forest and walked towards it, trekking her way there with ease the mud sticking to her trainers. The dense forest held many secrets and soon enough she found one, something even the two solve should like after that horrid mud, a warm hot spring. She'd be awake for several hours yet so might as well make the most of them. "Well let's jump in"

(brain fail sorry)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:13 am

(( lol no worries dear. i get those all the time. ))

He nodded and smiled" very unhappy.. " he laughed softly as he followed her. " Just did the usual.. and cuddled you, talking nonsense into your ear until you woke up.." he shrugged as he followed her up until they got to the hot spring. He looked it over before nodding." would definitely get us clean that is for sure. We can return to the library later ." he looked to her and waved" ladies first. "

Riley followed them and easily jumped into the hot spring, diving under for a bit before coming up for air, working the mud out of his furr. " oh yeah that feels good. come on Deadly . you will like it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:18 am

"Is that the only way you can wake me u?" she said half joking with him before she stripped down once his back was turned. Her body riddled with scars, they hadn't been there before neither had the faintly glowing seal on her neck. She didn't care too much about being nearly naked before him, mostly since he'd seen it before anyway… minus the scars. She sighed and went into the spring "What you not going to join me?" she asked looking back to him. She really wasn't too bothered. Deadly laughed and jumped in before shaking her fur a little and finding somewhere where she could sit and bathe in the warm spring.  Steam rose from the core heated water as Seclusion got to work grooming her wings as per normal for her.

"Wonder, where do you think the next fury will be anyway and that'll hopefully be a few less visits for you" she sighed relaxing "anyway you remembering stuff easier too?" wondering if the furies had been linked to the headaches he had when trying to remember as well as the demon.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:51 am

He grinned" No.. there are other ... more likable ways. But I won't get into that." he watched her, studied the scar's a bit. he wanted to touch them but held himself back as he started to undress" Never said I wasn't joining you. Just letting you go first. "

He had new scars of his own, riddled all over his chest, back and even legs and hips. he didn't care about them as he slipped into the water. Enjoying the feeling of the warmth seeping into his body. " A little.. not much.. still get the headaches.. that .. demon I think has something to do with it. along with the furies. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:00 am

"I don't expect you to" she raised an eyebrow able to guess some of them from her memories. Noticing that like her, he to was riddled with scars "I see so you to received you're fair share of scars over the past centuries" she said to him softly. "Yeah I thought so as well, all parties have an effect on your sealed up memories. Hopefully we can get rid of those and I only hope that mind of your's isn't too broken" she relaxed and her wings moved splashing him with water as well since eh wasn't to far from her.

Her curious nature drew her a little closer looking to one of them before moving a hand and touching the top of it, you could see her mind working as she tried to figure out how the unusual scar on him came to be. "It's an oddly shaped scar…" she said in an almost inaudible voice, even for him.  "How'd you get it and tell me what you remember" her cold touch still running slowly over the scar, watching her own fingers as they traced the old wound.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:09 am

He frowned and glanced down before shrugging his shoulders. " Yeah well.. after certain events and before my... alpha status.. i got the shit beaten out of me.. many fights. " he frowned" close calls.. " he shrugged before splashing her back lightly. " I don't dwell on them. those who did it, got the hell kicked out of them later on. they know now not to cross me or try and hunt me down.. well most of them anyways."

He watched her curiously as she drew closer, not minding the cold touch of her hand, he actually liked it even as his own muscles jumped under her touch. He held still though, letting her investigagte if she so wished. She was pretty much the only person who he let touch him." That one is a bastard.. got in a fight with another demon. who decided to pull a few tricks of his own. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:21 am

"I can imagine, wolf packs are never as simple as they seem" she said looking up at him after her question was answered "Angels are no better, they are cowards that gang up you, I have a few scars from them, mostly on my back though" she said to him moving her hand away, it was true though her worst scar, although mostly hidden by her wings ran from the top of her left wing right down to her right hip, it was when her wings had been pulled out, at the time it was a very painful wound, especially because of the weapon design as well. "and when did you become so tame anyway, I remember when I first dared to touch you and you almost bit one of my fingers off" laughing a little at the memory before she moved to his side instead and settled there rather contently.

"Hmm, do you still like that old village I used to drag you to before when they had festivals?" she questioned him curiously, wondering if he even remembered. She did take him to a lot of different places she would find. "Turns out even to this day it's like the place is stuck in time and minus a wardrobe update like us both, they are still the same and the place still holds the same festivals, next time, want to go to one again?" she asked "When all of this is over that is"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:34 am

He arched a brow as he got his hair wet to rinse out. " I am not tame. I just like your touch, others still cannot touch me. or they risk losing a limb or two. " he smiled, liking the sound of her laughter as he sank low enough to sit down and relax..

Frowning slightly he tilted his head, remembering somewhat on the village she was talking about. " I think I do.. I haven't been in a while though. " it was odd, he can remember other things but if he tried to remember certain events that perhaps where connected to that fatefull night, that was when he had a memory issue. " Really?, well thats a surprise. would have thought they would follow the change of the world. " he gave a small smile. " Sure I can go with you. I don't have any other arrangements or anything to attend to. "

Riley was busy grooming himself as he looked over at the two. " Looks like they are getting along again. hopefully she can tame his temperment though.. i really do not feel like getting thrown against another wall when i try to do it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:55 am

"Well you act tame towards me still, even after all this time" she said "This is another reason I liked werewolves their loyal creatures by nature.. unlike some of the utopian males" she muttered folding her wings on her back loosely now. Seclusion rested for quite some time before she rose to her feet a little while alter and climbed out of the hot spring thinking to herself for a moment, that scar showing very clearly as she turned her back, it was enough o make most wince.

Deadly chuckled "Oh I'm sure she can tame him, she has before don't forget and she's what many would call a beast herself so, there is no one more experienced as her" she said settling contently and climbing out not long after Seclusion before she changed.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:13 pm

He nodded as he got all washed up before getting out, glancing at the scar and actually grimacing a bit. " mind if i ask where umm.. that scar came from? and I will always be loyal to you."

Riley got out as well and and shook his furr out. " that was good.. and yeah i haven't forgotten. just been a long long time. "

(( gotta go to work. ^-^ see ya,.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:33 pm

"They ripped one of my wings out, the angels in order to restrain me, left a rather nasty scar thanks to the rough way they did it. I'm just lucky I can grow my wings back. otherwise I'd be useless for hunting." she smiled at his next comment and leaned up to kiss him and grinned. "Like I said, this is why I like werewolves" Seclusion stretched and folded hr wings again, fidgeting as per usual for her before she thought. "Ok then, let's see, if we fix your mind piece by piece slowly we'll have a better chance of fixing it" she said.

Deadly smiled and nodes shaking her own fur out. "Yes indeed, it has been a long time but sometimes bonds don't break that easily." she smiled. "Now then, you two, shall we head back to that old library, some research might be in order before we chase after these furies, get to know their habits, their likes and dislikes and other such things."
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:01 pm

He blinked and kissed her back, nearly giving a soft growl as he watched her. " Uh huh," He wanted to kiss her again but figured that would be kinda bad.. she already addled his brain just from that one. watching her , he gave a slight smile. " you... will have a hard time doing that.. my mind may be.. unfixable" he mumbled, looking around again, before staring at Riley" come on furrball ." he mumbled. reaching for his clothing to pull them on.

Riley got up and stretched before following, looking up at Seclusion, then deadly then back again. " Well. i know somewhat of their schedule.. usually they come in order.. rarely do the sisters come all at once.. but.. that may chance since you uhh may have disturbed one of them.. or hopefully , made it to where that one could not torture him for a very long time."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:02 am

"It's not for definite it's unfixable so there is still a chance it can be repaired." she said bluntly. Looking to Riley she gave a hum of thought "Well, I can clear the soul with ease and that is connected to the mind, so, also means I have a better chance to fix his mind and clear it from those furies which gives him time to heal." she said "Which will make the furies more reluctant since a mind which can be cleared from their spell is also one that is dangerous, he needs to want the peace for it to happen, so I don't think they'll come soon partly due to that and also due to grieving" she said. "Also you are right when you say they might both come at once but we'll be prepared for that and should not be too much harder as it is with one but could take longer to clear so You and Deadly will have to work on keeping them away from us nth if such a thing does arise." she sighed.

Back at the ruins she walked towards the old library and began pulling out books on furies and legends and other such things as well. She was soon settled in the old chair by the fireplace surrounded by books as she usually had been even before she ended up like this. "Let's see, furies… furies… furies… here" she read through it and smiled a little at what she found.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:27 pm

He gave a grunt, losing himself in his mind again as he followed her back to the library. He let Calla do what she wanted, every now and then looking over at her . or sitting down next to her, looking at the books that she was currently studying. He didn't understand half of them but that was fine with him. Every now and then he would get up and throw some wood back onto the fire to keep it alive.

Riley nodded as he sat down, thinking things over. " might be a way to keep them away temporarily. granted i have not yet tested it yet. considering i need to find the things i need to make it happen. " he mumbled, shifting back to his human form and yanking his pants on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:18 pm

She looked up at him every now and then making sure he was both still there and that he was ok. "Well, seems furies have a taste for cemeteries, either home made ones or big ones like the one we saw today" she said to him. "It's almost like a favourite hiding place for that race" she said "and their soul presence gets stronger the closer to their body we are which is very handy, they can move their bodies obviously and turn them young again to so as not to rise suspicion" she thought for a moment. "Did you notice that worn watching you before? Do you know her at all?" she questioned her gaze rising to meet his for that brief moment. "If not, she might be someone related to them since eyer soul was too strong for her to be a fury" She listened to what Riley said and sighed "What do you think I'm doing, right now although you can't see it I'm working on protecting his soul and mind from them for the time being, such things are my expertise you could say since the soul and mind are directly linked, protect one and you protect the other to, but I can tell you now is rather difficult with a soul I can't read"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:01 am

He gave a small grunt" Kinda figures. ah well. " he leaned back and stretched out before frowning when she asked about the woman. " I am not sure. Couldn't really see her she stayed in the shadows. or smell her. my nose was still overwhelmed with the smells of that perfume or cologne from the club. Demons too. " He looked to her and then the books." Problem with that is.. there are alot of cemetaries in the world. Kinda have to find which one the others are in."

Riley grunted. " Was talking about more like a charm of sorts. But I will let you deal with it then. " He stretched out and yawned slightly, he could still find a way to keep the furies away for a while. just like she asked so she could continue to fix his mind. He already seemed more lucid. he always kept watch to see when viktor would start doing some unusual mumblings.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:17 am

"A charm, well there is a book on charms in the third pile, sixth book down so you can have a look in there, it has 99% of charms, one of them is attainable anymore, well not really physically but, it's a one of a kind charm I know it'd work since it was used to drive off evil and keep it at bay. Some say it was even living" she muttered and finding a load of information she smiled. "Furies cannot travel too far from their bodies usually unless they are with a partner who can feed their life span so to say, like I eat souls to live they eat life sources from partners, although I'm not so selective when it comes to my food source, it's impossible to be. Anyway it means that our search circle has drastically decreased." she moved from her seat and pulled out a map before looked at it all, finding the ruins. "Now then, the cemetery in which we found Fear was here" pointing to the circle. "Also to be honest I think with furies it's fine as long as their buried and to lure them out, well we have the perfect bait here" she raised her gaze to Viktor. "Any particular moments at which they attack you or is it random?" she questioned him.

Deadly looked to Riley before she wondered off, she came back in her own human form having picked out one of Seclusion's old dresses and tied her pure white hair up, her amber eyes watching closely before heading over. "Now then, the best cemeteries are here and here, but I doubt they'd make it that obvious"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:28 am

Viktor frowned" No, i think its random.. sometimes in the morning.. or evening.. rarely in the afternoon though. " He ran his hand through his hair slightly , pulling the leather strand out that held it back. ." huh. thats interesting. " he glanced at the map, frowning a bit as he eyed the area's.

Riley reached for the book on charms and went through it lazily.making sure he read every single thing carefully so that he would understand what each one would do. He glanced up at Deadly then away before blinking and looking at her again, arching a brow and looking her over.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:37 am

"Hmm I see" she said and thought for a moment before looking to Deadly and smiled "So you actually turned into your other form for once?" Deadly smiled "Well if everyone else is then I might as well" she sighed "Reminds me, you need to sort out your clothes still" "That can wait for a while, this is more important" she frowned and moved a moment. Deadly had taken note of Viktor's behaviour before hand although being a little older than Seclusion she could tell more so what he was wanting. "Well surely to more important than poor Viktor over there longing for another kiss like earlier" she said teasing the pair. Seclusion raised an eyebrow but was more focused on what she was trying to figure out so it only sunk in a little later. "Also Viktor don't stray too far from Seclusion, she might not have explained it yet but it's best you don't" she spoke sternly before looking to Riley and whispered to him quietly to leave the pair for a moment since she needed to speak to him about something "How long ago did he become alpha and roughly how long ago have the furies been bothering him?" she asked "because if they were around the same time… maybe that demon isn't all he seems"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:49 am

Viktor blinked and looked over at Deadly " wait.. what?. " He actually had a blush on his cheeks as he shifted from foot to foot" I didn't say anything, he mumbled. Not sure what to do in the situation.Looking to Riley only to see Riley eyeballing Deadly. " eh.. Think Riley is the one wanting something. " he murmured.

Riley grinned and got up. " Sure not a problem. " he stuck his tongue out at viktor. " Atleast I don't hide it or deny it. " he quickly ducked out before frowning from the question's Deadly gave him. " Er Lets see. " He thought back a bit. " it was several years after he got imprisoned i know thought. . and that was years after the big event."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:55 am

Seclusion gave a light chuckled and smiled "Geez you never change none of you" she laughed but looked to him a moment "Is what Deadly just said true? Although I do agree with what you said about Riley" she laughed and waited in silence for he's reply. "and encase you haven't noticed being a wolf herself she reads your body language slightly better than me now so be careful with your words on this question". She smiled softly and tucked bits of his hair back as well "Anyway I've been meaning to ask but when did you become an alpha, that's new to me"

Deadly listened and nodded "Big event? When he became Alpha correct?" she asked just to be sure "and I wonder why then, why not long before… they should know that Seclusion would be breaking free at some point so why wait all the time" she muttered to herself "As you've noticed she has a way of flaming him which has never failed, he was quite hot blooded as you can guess" she smiled.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next