The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:03 am

He watched her, even leaned into her hand a little, enjoying her touch. " Heh. Don't think I can even lie to you on that one. I like your kisses. always want more. " He gave a grunt when she asked about his alpha status. " It has been a while ago. I was pretty much lost after... that certain event.. then the alpha of the pack stumbled on me. He was a nasty bastard. But he knew what I was and knew what apparently I had caused." he shrugged" got imprisoned after that.. took me years to get out. when i did. The alpha started a fight with me. " he gave a half smile. " As you can see.. I am still here.. so I won that fight. and ended up with a pack . "

Riley grunted. " err.. okay two big events but yeah. " he gave a grin as he watched her. " darlin, we are all hot bllooded.. specially when we meet the right woman. all werewolves are like that. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bloody Wedding (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:11 am

Listening in silence as usual for her as she took everything in and nodded "I see and what else happened, you still have those secrets hidden away" she smiled and looked to him with a smile moving to kiss him softly and quickly "and if you want more kisses then, every now and then why don't you try to steal one, see how many you can manage" she said almost as if she was suggesting it as a game. "It'll be something fun to do and it'll keep that mind of your's thinking on something else as well" she grinned knowing for a fact it would work, it had all those years ago when they first met so… why not now.

Deadly laughed and shook her head "I did not become darling in one single second" she said to him bluntly " and before you assume things I'm not a werewolf, I'm a hell hound or wolf rather" she spoke in that warm voice as was normal for her. "And what was the second event?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:44 pm

He kissed her back again before grinning. arching a brow at her. " Those are going to stay secrets for a while dear. still hard to remember all of them. " he nudged her slightly. watching her, already he was thinking of ways to steal kisses" Oh I know..that has not escaped my mind. " he reached up to lightly brush a strand of hair behind her ear.

Riley grinned" never said you where. but i definitely am.. and so is Viktor in there. " he reached over to lightly poke her said. " besides, your a hot hell hound. no doubt about that. . hmm?" he frowned" the first one was .. when their wedding got... well. destroyed.. second event was when he killed the alpha that locked him up and tried to kill him for escaping. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:26 pm

"So you even have secrets you've hidden from yourself" she smirked looking to him with that old curiosity welling up in her eyes. She moved a little more so into his hand when he brushed back a strand of hair, moving a little more in order to kiss his finger tips gently, her sharp teeth brushing against his skin. A sickly sweet smell soon reached both their noses those causing Seclusion to become very alert all of a sudden and focus on trying to find the source of the intruder.

Deadly laughed a little "Well then, it has been sometimes since I have been called that, but I can see how those would be the events, I was at the wedding as well so it was a rather devastating event for them both. Now then I wonder what that smell is, something sickly has just entered this place and I have no doubt Seclusion has noticed" she said pecking Riley on the cheek "So be a good boy and return back with me"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:26 pm

He shrugged, watching her closely , giving a slight smile, he enjoyed the slight sting of her nip before his eyes focused and his head came up. a low rumbling growl emitting from him as he reached for her. " don't move. " That smell was something he didn't like and the hair on the back of his neck was even standing up." Riley?"

Riley shrugged. " get used to it dear. " He even froze the moment he smelled that sickly sweet smell, though she distracted him slightly with the kiss to his cheek before he nodded and hearing his name from Viktor. " right... yeah come on. " he nudged her back to the room. needing to shift back, he fought better that way. Didn't take long as he stripped and shifted, shaking his furr out, no longer looking shaggy-ish. he was at his full size now.. Deciding that it was about time he didn't hide it from viktor..

Viktor blinked. glanced at the now bigger wolf before he shook his head. " really now.you have been hiding your size from me riley. " he m umbled. he didn't care. he was still bigger then the other.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Seclusion looked to Viktor and then Deadly was quick to come into view just before Riley and she sat there obedient as ever waiting for what was to happen. "I wonder do any of them like to wear such  sickly perfume?" she questioned not moving from where she stood but enough so that she could look towards where the source was a frowned. "Viktor I need you to try focusing on me ok… I think it's another one of those furies but I'm not sure… the soul is too… foggy you could say" she said to him trusting Deadly and Riley to inform them both of who or rather what it was as the scent grew stronger each time the being grew one step closer.

Deadly looked to Riley and went on to investigate before she hiding amongst the bookshelves finding the source it was definitely a woman but… whether she was a fury or not remained a mystery. "Riley is that one?" she questioned about the figure in the shadows. Seclusion making sure that Viktor kept his focus since it could only help him a little if at all. She needed to keep him calm and his mind clear.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:42 am

Viktor frowned, thinking it over" I don't know. figured they where some sort of ghosts.. do ghosts even wear perfume?" he mumbled, making himself focus on calla for the moment, even if he didn't want to. his instincts where wanting him to take over and protect.

Riley shook his head as he followed deadly closely." not that I know of Seclusion. Usually its just demon's that smell like that. Unless they changed their behaviors there is no way i can tell you. "

(( going to work now.Smile
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:54 am

"If it was mearly a ghost then I wouldn't be worrying about it" she said "and that's what I mean ghosts don't wear perfume but those Furies aren't really dead so could be a perfume her body is wearing, can you try to remember it's scent for it might help us out later on if it is her" she said. "I see, well it's rather unsettling so I suggest we get out of the library at least" moving to hold Viktor's hand she lead them all out and thought a moment "Ok then. Does Pain usually show herself at all? If not maybe the threat of yo being able to stay sanest for a png period of time could mean she'll take drastic measures, especially with her sister Fear recently deceased, she could also seek revenge"

Seclusion looked around her eyes focusing on something… "Hmm thought so… Viktor try to find something that'll clear your mind I fear Pain has brought along some companions" she grinned and drew her twin daggers spinning them in her hands.

(aww ok, see ya then)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:43 pm

(( i am back XD for a bit. ))

Viktor followed her, holding her hand tightly as he glanced around, he wasn't worried, his protective streak was kicking in and he didn't care if the woman went after him just as long as she didn't touch Calla he was good. Turning back to Calla , he frowned" to be honest, i really don't know. usually i am asleep and wake up straight away from it. just.. all messed up " he mumbled, feeling a chill go up his spine, that was familiar. so it did seem to be pain.

Riley's hackles went up as he followed, growling at the woman any time he saw her. the dark definitely made it harder for him to see her face clearly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:13 pm

"Hmm I see" she said "So for her it's more of a getting the mind ad creating nightmares when you're pretty much without a defence" she said giving a slight hum before ruffling her wings and watching her closely when she did appear. Unlike them she could see perfectly n this darkness and locked onto her soul making sure to keep and eye on both her and Viktor, still holding his hand tightly and squeezing so he knew she was right there and not to worry. "Well then, let's try and get what we can from her, I'll be right here so don't forget that ok Viktor?" she said to him. Knowing that at any second he could be writhing in pain.

Deadly watched more quietly observing her behaviour. "I see she's trying to confuse us by making it harder for us to lock onto her or Seclusion at least since she can actually destroy them easily although Viktor posed a similar threat when he was sane since he could remove their magic as well allowing eh to get in to kill them. They could be a very deadly combination at times. This being one of them. "So what does Pain want today?" she questioned  her wings twitching on her back ready to move and protect her loved one if she needed to.

(When you're here usually it's around4am so I'm asleep then lol)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:18 pm

(( lol really ? its like.. 12 am here. nearly twenty minutes after twelve XD. ))

Viktor nodded as he held onto her hand. his gaze locked onto the woman,might have been a bad idea to do that. considering it was minutes later he stopped dead in his tracks., his pupils dilating again, but he didn't move a muscle other then his jaw clenching, he was fighting against something that was for sure.

Riley grunted as he hunched down once more. " i can see that but right now i am focused on the woman. Pain is alot more harder then the other two.., she doesn't need a contract to go after anyone who stands in her way and that includes me and you Deadly. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Seclusion watching him and squeezed his hand gently "Calm down, take a deep breath and it'll be ok" she said to him and as before she began to sing in order to calm him down. She watched the woman carefully. Searchign through what she could see other soul at the same time in hopes of finding where the body was. Deadly grunted and frowned "Well then, this should be fun, right Seclusion?" she asked and Seclusion smirked but still kept singing. Deadly began howling after warning Riley to cover his ears, and earsplitting howl erupted from her throat and echoed everywhere. Luckily because of Seclusion's singing close by it was cancelled out for both her and Viktor.
"Search the area" said Deadlyonce her howling stopped looking to the several paris of crimson eyes that littered the shadows. "We need to find a grave fast, I have a feeling it's in the dark forest" Deadly, was an alpha in her own pack not know to many since they spent most of their time in hell and she was more of a wondering Alpha than one that stayed with the pack.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:08 am

Viktor twitched slightly , still holding onto her , it took a bit for him to refocus on her again., Least it was faster this time as he moved closer to her, focusing his eyes on her this time instead of the other woman. After a second or two , he could hear an angry hiss from someone. he figured it was from the woman. " i am okay.. for now. " he muttered. glancing over at Riley who had his ears covered for a minute until the howling stopped. " Dark forest?"

Riley got up again once he finished covering his own ears. looking to Deadly then the woman, glancing back to viktor to make sure he was okay. " come on.. head towards the forest then.. " he stayed away from the area's with red eyes in them. if he could only see the eyes, then he wasn't touching it, he knew some creatures could be deadly if you didn't know what they where.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 am

"She isn't very happy at all" she laughed and looked to where the woman was and kissed him softly again. "and you are getting increasingly better at controlling such things which means my plan is working… Looks like trying to mend the soul does mend the mind" she smiled and watched Deadly and her wolves. "Don't worry that's only Deadly's pack, she's their alpha…weird who I end up around wolves a lot isn't it, even my former lover was a wolf" she chuckled an watched the woman closely. "Now then let's go shall we? She's bound to be in there although her grave might not be found easily.. many die in that place" she frowned pointing to the forest. The souls of the dead roam there since there are not enough of my kind to control them well… it's gone rampant and is the perfect place to hide a body" she grinned.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:26 am

Viktor blinked again as she kissed him, which he kissed her back, having an urge to pull her closer. " take it thats a good thing?" he mumbled, glad that it was taking a shorter time to recover from things. " good. let her be pissed. " mumbled again, glancing at the eyes. " really now. maybe you have a thing for wolves. "

Riley eyed them again before heading towards the woods" okay, thats one thing less i need to worry about. " he made sure he didnt' get close to the woman as he passed. though he disliked the forest , this one was so dense he actually couldn't run. he had to be careful where he put his footing. or he could find himself stuck and with a broken leg." just follow my steps. the roots in the tree systems here are tricky."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:40 am

Seclusion looked to Riley "I'll be fine, I sued to play here with my sisters and occasionally Viktor when he was in a good mood a while back" she said taking the lead. Her eyes perfectly adjusted to the darkness of the forest. She used her wings to help direct Viktor by making sure one kept in contact with him while Deadly helped Riley. She was careful where she stepped even so but knew this forest like the back of her hand, well near enough. "Let's think, the biggest sites for dead bodies are…around the five stones, the lake and I think the old willow" she said "She's not at the Old Willow…my wolves have just checked there and there is no sweet scent there either" she said "No magic at all" "Ok that leaves the Lake and the five stones. Deadly you and Riley take the five stones, we'll take the lake" she said to them.

The five stones were positioned in a circle and looked eerily like graves with mounds of dirt at the foot of each stone. Deadly sniffed the air and frowned a moment "She's not hear that's for sure"
The Lake was far more peaceful and natural looking, the moon reflecting perfectly in the mirror like surface. Seclusion gazed through the water and frowned. "Souls, always drawn to water, just like the old well in the ruins they seem to crave the liquid of life" she frowned at him "Any sign of that scent or Pain herself?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:48 am

Viktor looked around as he carefully stepped here and there,f ollowing Seclusion as he stepped into the forest" I remember that. good times" he glanced around,following her to the lake. Stopping for a moment as he looked around frowning. " there is a slight scent. but it is being over whelm by the smell of the water"

Riley glanced at Deadly as they reached the five stones, sniffing around quickly " nope. definitely not here. why would she be at the lake though ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 am

Seclusion looked to him and tried to see down into the water but looked to him "These eyes have some problems with this kind of thing, can you see anything down there, like a body or a grave of some description?" she questioned him. Her eyes did have their problems if too many souls were gathered all in one place.

"Because that lake has loads of souls in it meaning… seclusion cannot see anything past them, too many and it's like she's blind, same with sunlight, she actually can't see much during the day, it's an illness she has that's passed down in her family." she said and walked towards the lake this time.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:22 am

He grunted as he looked into the lake, frowning, well since it was normal souls she was seeing, he wasn't worried about it. Rolling his shoulders he yanked his shoes off. " I will soon find out. hold on. " he tossed them aside before immediately diving into the lake, holding his breath was easy for him as he swam towards the bottom. It was a bit murky but not too hard to see. Didn't take him long to see the grave, though it took a little longer to figure out whose it was since the water did a number on the grave stone. once he knew , he pushed off from the floor of the lake and headed for the surface. swimming towards the edge" definitely one down there. . seems like a fury to me. has one of those. weird names again."

Riley gave a grunt as he followed. Deadly. " Really, is that so ? wow. Well i am sure viktor will help her out. he cares for her that much i know. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:36 am

The grave at the bottom read Penelope Anne Ingrid Nightingale although most of the letters had been eroded away by the water. Seclusion nodded and looked to him "Can you sense any magic around it and that is a very annoying place for it to be." Seclusion also hated swimming, her wings would get waterlogged and she wouldn't be able to fly for a few hours, it was definitely an annoyance if anything, but it needed to be done. "Well then if there is magic, and you remove it, once that's done we'll need to dig it up and get to the body, it's probably buried quiet deep under so I might see if I can find some spades, maybe wooden ones so they do not rust under the water" she said to him thinking about it for a moment as she looked into the water "And you might need to help me as well, if you don't mind since I'm not the best of swimmers and I'll be near enough blind in that water." she sighed. Although if it was anyone else she most likely would've just gone in blind and gone through a lot of trouble because of it.

Deadly smiled "I know that which is why, I can leave them together…He already knows this but it's the main reason why she hates mornings and also as for her preference of wolves, most races now days do not have loyalty but during the time the males i her race were actually quiet scared of her due to her blood line and skill. Viktor… he was a little braver in that sense and being a werewolf her had loyalty a key trait most of her races look for in anyone they have romantic relations in, as is the fact that the person needs to complete them, Seclusion has no strength physically and is blind in the light. Viktor can see perfectly and has strength to spare."
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:45 am

He nodded. " definitely magic down there, but not one as strong that was one Fear. " he was treading the water at the moment before getting out and tieing his hair back. " I can get it off. but it will take a few minutes.I uhh.. just need to make sure no one is going to come in after me. so hopefully riley and deadly get back in time. they can keep any demons out as well. " he looked to her. " without leaving you to do all the work. " he rubbed his chin. " Wooden spades will get water logged but they should do the trick. Won't even hurt the water critters down there. being wood and all so we can leave them down there if we are unable to bring them up. "

Riley smiled as he hurried back to the lake. " yeah i know. I haven't seen him like this in a while. she is changing him again thats for sure. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:53 am

Seclusion nodded, once Deadly and Riley arrived she'd already gone off and found a pair of old wooden spades, they were in a cupboard inside the crumbling church. She looked to the pair "Perfect timing. You two need to help me ensure this place stays safe while Viktor goes int eh lake and undoes the magic. Thinking about that. Viktor come here a moment." she had just thought of something, having two souls she could separate from one for a short time to divert anything to her own being if need be from another person. "Swallow afterwards: was all she said and pretty much fed him the essence of her spare soul. "I need it back after so don't go getting yourself killed" she spoke bluntly and Deadly smiled a moment to herself making Seclusion frowned a little. "Don't worry, now go and sort out that magic mister wolf" she said to him. "Riley if a fight does come do not get in Seclusion's way and help her if you can, she's lent him something very important so…"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:16 am

Viktor frowned, going over to Calla" wha?" was the only thing he got out of his mouth before she did what she did, he was startled but did what she told him to do and swallowed. Grimacing slightly " that was ... interesting. " he glanced around and frowned at Riley shaking his head as he rolled his shoulder" right.. undo magic.. got it. " He was still baffled, a little confused but didn't let it worry him too much as he took a deep breath and immediately went back down into the lake, easy enough to find the grave again. he rooted around before grabbing something that was stuck in the lake bed to help keep him down while he was busy. Needing both of his hands he used his foot to get under the limb and hold himself there as he quickly worked on the magic.

Riley blinked and shook his head" I have no idea what just happened. " he looked to Deadly and nodded" not a problem. don't feel like becoming wolf shish kabob at the moment anyways."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:35 am

"It's like and oxygen tank but also if Pain tries to affect his mind, it'll be filtered straight into mine instead. In other words I gave him my spare soul…" she said to them. "Which is why I need it back, I can separate from one soul for some time but not forever" she said to him "Unless certain conditions are met" she ruffled her hair and got to work "They're coming, I can sense them" she ruffled her hair and picked up Deadly before taking a deep breath as she held her scythe. "Let's get to work then, You and Deadly will have to fend them off once he magic is done so I can purge the soul" she warned and soon enough the creatures emerged, they looked odd as though they were deformed. She sighed and wielded her scythe with the same skill as always before beheading one of them with ease.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:40 am

Riley frowned" ahh right okay. " He shook his furr out and sure enough, the moment the demons emerged he wasted no time in dispatching them, helping Seclusion and Deadly. he kept most of them away from the water with their help. once or twice he has had to rush into the water to drag one of the demons out and take care of it.

Viktor completely ignored any commotion that was going on above the water, he was busy, focused on the spell and didn't take long before it was destroyed, he moved fast then, grabbing one of the spades and immediately started to dig, putting all his strength into it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next