The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 7 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Mia woke up the next morning to see Alley and a male pup named Slade playing together. Alley’s white fur had been somehow been straightened up and washed. Were those two taking an interest in each other? That’s what it looked like to Mia and it made her smile. Slade saw Mia was up and gave her a slight bow. Alley licked his face softly.

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 7 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Chaosmazer Tue May 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Lycan woke up around the same time and seen Alley and Slade playing together. He knew Slade... he was a good kid, adventurous... He smiled. They were definitely taking an interest in each other. "Looks like the pups like each other." Lycan said. "It's kinda cute." he smiled.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 10:38 pm

Mia nodded and licked Lycan's face. The two pups went back to eating and talking. She says, "Come love I do not think this meat will last long. Many of our new member will be really hungry. And I know that me and your pups will need as much food as we can get so they can grow strong." She licks his face softly and then startd off to go hunting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue May 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Lycan followed closely behind her, there was no doubt that she was now carrying his pups, after the times that they had made love, how he held her with such passion... plus... she seemed to be a bit brighter now. He followed her, he would help with this hunt, she was talented, but didn't want a repeat of last time.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 10:59 pm

Mia smiled as he followed her. She could smell three grown bears near the river. She made her way to the river and looked over the bears mentally. She saw two males and a pregnant female. She says to Lycan, "Leave the female be. She will run because of the young ones in her." She waited for the right moment to strike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue May 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Lycan nodded. "Right... I'll let her go, but the pack will need food." he said. "Remember to be careful yourself... I can't lose you now." he said. "Especially now... we have a family ahead of us." he said licking her once.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 9:54 am

Mia smiled and said, "I be as careful as I can." She then waited a few more moments before striking. When the moment was right, she took off towards the larger male bear. She went for the back ankles. The bear let out a roar and tried to turn and bite at her. Mia smiled and took up for his neck when he turned. She bit down hard on his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat May 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Lycan kept the other bear busy. He didn't want it interfering with Mia. He kept it distracted and the female ran off, she wouldn't be hurt, He continued to move not allowing it to get to Mia.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Mia took the bear down and motioned him to start running. She carried the corpse back to the pack. She says when they out ran the bear and put the corpse down, “You really should not have stopped the other bear from coming near me. Having it try to knock me off the other bear, would tired it out sooner. Running with corpse in your mouth is hard work.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue May 26, 2009 3:38 pm

"I know... but if I would have let him, you could have gotten hurt. I had to do something." he said. "I didn't want to see you get hurt." he said "I'm sorry though... but I have to protect my mate."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Mia sighed and said, “I do not need protecting from a bear Lycan. Their swings are not that hard on a body…” She watched as Alley was messing around with more male pups. Slade seemed to be jealous that other males were noticing her now. Mia smiled and said to Slade as she walked over to him, “Don’t worry Slade, Alley will notice you before anyone else.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue May 26, 2009 4:04 pm

Lycan listened to her. He was just trying to help. He wasn't quite used to hunting with her in particular. Still, he watched, the bear was taken back with the others, they would get it ready for later. He watched as Alley was with the other pups... they had better be kind to her or they would have to answer to him... but Slade... he seemed nice enough.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 9:39 pm

Mia talked with Slade as they watched Alley play with the other boys. After a while Alley and Slade walked off their own little spot to play together. Mia went back her and Lycan's cave and laid down. Her body felt tired for some reason. She did not want to push her limit now that she was going to have pups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 29, 2009 9:54 pm

The bear was already being prepared. Lycan watched as Mia returned to the cave. He smiled lightly, seeing her lying down. He wanted to go in with her, but since he was now alpha, he needed to take care of a few things, see who was with who, if any others have found mates. He would return soon once the food was prepared.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Mia sighed as she watched Lycan as he looked over everyone to see who was with who and if any others have found mates. She hoped everyone would find a mate. She could tell he wanted to join her. She smiles at him and wags her tail. She hope he would return soon once the food was prepared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Looking back at her lovingly he nodded, assuring her that soon he would be by her side. He could almost tell that she was carrying his pups, just they way she acted and how she looked, almost a light glow about her. He smiled and continued with his duties for a bit longer. When the food was ready there was enough for everyone. He found that many had found mates before, but those who had not still are finding this pack to their liking. The food was passed out among the many and Lycan rejoined his mate in his cave. "The members of your previous pack seem to like it here." he said with a small smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 7:49 am

Mia smiled and cuddled up to him as he came to her side. She says, “They are easy to please once they are free.” She smiled as another male brought her food seeing that she was too tired to move. He placed the food in front of her and bowed his head out of respect. Mia thanked him and ate the food slowly. She knew she was going to need as much food she could get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:13 pm

"How are you feeling?" he asked her. He looked down at the food that was brought for her. He had some already for himself. He nuzzled her slightly. "Eat up... after... after everything that we have done, there is no doubt that you are carrying my pups, you are eating for more than just yourself now." he said lovingly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Mia ate the food with a small smile. Her eyes showed that she was very worried about something. She says, “I am having a good life with you here, but I still worry about some things.” She did not think she would be a good mom for their pups. She finishes eating and puts her head in her pups. Mia was not in the mood to talk much. (Sorry it took so long. I had issues thinking of a reply.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:32 pm

((lol, sorry I took so long to reply back, I haven't check my messages in a long time and I didn't notice that you posted. I might join your other one as well if you don't mind. But I have to think about it though, I'm still not sure, lol))

Lycan looked to her... seeing her sadness... something was wrong... it looked though as if she didn't wish to talk too much about it. "Is... something the matter love?" he asked. "If... you do not wish to talk about it... you don't have to... but I will be here for you." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:41 pm

(Of course I don’t mind. And I understand. For a while I had a hard time thinking of a reply to this.)Mia says, “My mother’s pack will keep coming around, until she finds a way to bring this pack down to prove her laws are right. I also keep worry about how to raise our pups without being like my mother.” She lays her head against his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Putting his head down to her's he licked her. "You will be nothing like her and her laws will not bring down this pack... it isn't the right way... maybe... maybe someday she will see that..." he said. "Maybe... someday..." he said licking her a bit more. "You won't become like your mother... I won't let you." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Mia licks Lycan gently and nips his ear gently. She says. “I love you…I am going to go rest in the cooler part of the cave. I am not feeling up to doing a lot. Join me when your rounds and everything are done.” She goes deep to the back of the cave and lies down. Mia was not in the mood to be moving out and about a lot today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Watching her move to the pack of the cave he moves out... going about once more on his patrol... making sure that everything was alright. His eyes seeing all the happiness that has been brought to the pack... he new members finding places easily... he grinned... feeling as if something good has happened... but he wondered... would it last?
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Mia slept for a few hours before going to the river to relax. She slowly goes into the warm water and relaxes in it. Her body soon felt light and pain free. She lets out a sigh and her body melts into the water. She looks over body and could easily see that she was pregnant with Lycan’s pups. She huffs some as she could feel her hunger growing again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next