The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Lycan seen, she was right. He moved closer to her, he wanted to get to know her a bit more. "I know, still, sometimes calling them worthless makes stuns them, hurts them... I know it sounds cruel... we do that to females to make them come with us. Or at least not put up so much of a fight." he said. "Sorry that your mother said things like that though. Here you will be far from worthless. We take care of our pack, everyone, especially females, we don't get many, so we treasure the ones that we have." he said. "I was actually expecting a lot more fight from you..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia says, “You are disappointed that I did not put up much of a fight. It is hard to put up a fight, when you actually wish to be taken somewhere different. You see lately something has been changing in me. A argue to have a life and pups of my own. I knew my mother would never allow it considering I am going into my heat this year. So I snuck away from the pack to think about what I wanted to do. Then you guys took me.” She looks at the sky a moment and then back at him. She says, “I am tired of having to fight all the time, but the does not mean I am tamed.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Lycan laughed a bit. "I guess things worked out well for you. You come looking for a new life, and it finds you." he said. His faced turned serious for a moment. "Still, it doesn't mean that you will be leaving us... you are too valuable..." he said. "You know you are to be my mate, right... you realize that..." he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:59 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia says, “Yes I know. But what if I am not ready to mate at the end of the week? I mean I am not really sure I will know how to please you when the time comes.” Her eyes saddened again. If that were to happen, she would truly be useless and worthless to everyone. She laid down on the ground again as she tried not to think about it. She closed her eyes as she waited for his answer. It was clear that being with her mother made her easily doubtful and unable to see what a good mate she could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Lycan sighed. He wasn't too worried, she would please him fine. He licked her once. "Don't worry, even if you are not a good mate, then you will be welcome here. Odds are you will give us pups..." he said. He was still trying to keep this, in his mind at least, strictly just to make pups... but he knew... he felt drawn to her somehow. They were a lot alike. He was still very wild inside... he loved freedom... he wanted her to be happy now... but he wanted her to to still be tame... to a limit.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia looks at him and then licked his softly back. He was not helping, but at least he tried to cheer her up. She then stood up and walk over to get some water. She thinks, “So all he wants is pups.” She looked at her sister and her mate. Their eyes were full of love. It was a shame she was never going to feel that. She walked back over back over to Lycan and laid down. Mia closed her eyes and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:36 pm

He felt the winds starting to pick up... Lycan moved closer to her. "It's going to get cold..." he said. He could tell that he didn't cheer her up. He looked to her in the eyes... He seen them... wild, but untameable... he could only tame her so far... but she had a limit... but did he want to bring her there... she was fine the way she was so far. He looked about as well... the other mates... they loved each other very much. He thought... maybe... no... he couldn't open that door... open himself to be hurt...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia says as she felt the wind pick up, “Yeah I know. The wind must still think it is winter.” She opened her eyes and saw the other couples going inside their separate caves. She groaned some and went to the cave that was marked with Lycan’s scent. She looks back at him and asks, “Well Lycan are you coming inside with me or do you prefer the cold?” Her voice echoed through the soft howls of the wind. The wind made her voice sound eerie and deadly. Mia did not wait for his answer. She went right inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 pm

As she went to his cave he stood up and stretched himself out. He went inside with her. She went off without him... he kinda liked that... she didn't need to be watched every second of the day. "The cold... is something I could live without..." he said. er voice echoed... it sounded beautiful. Beautiful, but still deadly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:11 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia laid down in the back of the cave. She then scraped a stray tone against the wall and a small but bright warm fire lit in a small patch of weeds. She says, “This should be go enough to keep us warm.” Her golden fur glowed in the light of the fire. Her eyes glowed fiercely as well as though she was a warrior still going through a battle. She looks at Lycan calmly and says, “Let me know if you get colder. I will go look for things to feed the fire, if we need more.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:17 pm

"No need..." he said. The fire should be good enough, this cave is good shelter from the wind... the pack's top warrior wouldn't be given a crummy home." he said. Her eyes still burned, he seen a warrior... he was more like her than he knew. Both fighters, both with a burning fire within. "So... tell me a bit about yourself." he said as he laid down a bit. Relaxing.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Mia looks at him and says, “I am the youngest of five pups. When my older brothers died and you guys took Lily when I was a pup, my mother was determined to make me into a fighter. For months she trained me not feel and not to hesitate to kill. By the age of six months, I had mastered the art of killing. Although I have never had the heart to kill. I think it was a way for my mother to replace my brothers. As I grew older, I felt the desire to be free from rules and boundaries. So my mother started to treat me like dirt to keep me under her control. I grew up without any friends or any sign of love.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Lycan felt a twinge of pity for her. Being treated like dirt, no love from her mother. "Well, at least you and your sister were reunited." he said. "She is happy here... she has a mate, a family here..." he said. "Something that you can now have..." he said. "Here... you will never have to kill if you do not wish it." he said. "And love... we... will see." he said. "You are very interesting." he said. His feelings were starting to grow a bit for her... more with every passing moment with her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:01 am

Mia smiles some and gets close to him. She says, “I was taught not to fear, but I do fear two things. Not finding some sort or love and growing so cold that I won’t be able to raise my pups right.” She lays her head next to his. Mia thought a moment and said, “There is a moment in every warrior’s life when you no longer wish to fight or argue. It’s like your life has no meaning. I want to have meaning again Lycan. If you could give me that I would gladly be your mate without complaint.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:17 am

Lycan looked to her. She was right... wise... beautiful... strong... will like a fire. He smiled a bit. "I can give you a meaning..." he said. He licked her once on her face. It was with a bit of affection this time... he knew it... she was the mate for him. She would be his... "You will have a meaning here... along with your sister. You will have a family here." he said. "I know it is sudden, but you may have found your meaning just here... with me... and this pack." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:30 am

Mia licked his cheek softly as a sign of liking. She nuzzled him and said, “Thank you for bringing me here Lycan.” Her body was cuddled right up to him. She went to sleep peacefully for the first time in a while. The next early morning Mia woke up and snuck out to go hunting. She spent an hour out there before she came back with something worthy for mate’s breakfast…a full grown black bear. She had quite a few scratches on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:48 pm

When she licked his cheek, he knew... maybe he had won her over... if only a little... still, she would need to be tamed a bit... shown a different side of life instead of going off and making rash decisions. He sighed though, it was comfortable with her so close. He looked up at the night sky and slipped off to sleep.

The next morning he woke up and she was gone. First he thought that she had run off, but no... she wouldn't have, she was thanking him for bringing her there earlier... no. He waited, waking himself up. He seen that she was returning with a bear... a whole bear. She brought it down all by herself. His eyes widened a bit. He ran up to help her bring it back. He seen the scratches on her. "You shouldn't have gone off alone..." he said. "You could have been hurt... or worse." he said. "But... this is an impressive catch." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Mia says with eyes shining with delight, “It is not that hard to take down a bear if you know it’s weak spots. You probably thought I ran off. Besides, it is a tradition I have grown up with. You bring the biggest catch you can to your mate. It is how you prove your worth to your mate.” She put the bear corpse in front of their cave. She had a smile on that beamed with pride. Mia licked the scratches she gained from her prey. If they turned into small scars, she would bear them with pride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Lycan moved towards her. "You are right. I thought you ran off, If you had not returned I was going to go and hunt you down. Bring you back." he said somewhat threateningly. But his face turned to a smile. "But... that isn't the case." he said helping her clean her wounds. "You are quite a catch..." he said. "You are free spirited... but... I kinda like that."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia smiled and licked wounds. When Lycan licked her ticklish spot on her ear next to a deep cut, she laughed softly. She says, "I doubt you would be able to caught up to me if I wanted to truly run from here." Mia whimpered as she could not get back up from the ground. She says, "I must have landed on my leg wrong when I fell off the bear. My leg is not wanting to move."

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Lycan seen that he had found a ticklish spot, he would remember that. Still, he needed to get those cleaned. "I'm not sure, you are a good huntress... but you haven't seen me in action yet." he laughed lightly. "You should rest then. You have done enough, I'll bring you over some food, you rest. I'll take care of you." he said licking her face once.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 1:57 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia looks at him with a smile. She licked his face twice. She forced herself to stand and limped over to their cave. The wind was getting cold again. Mia then laid comfortablely down in the cave. She looked around as the other members of the pack were waking up. Mia wondered if the alpha male would cause some trouble for her and Lycan if he noticed her strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Lycan was thinking though... she was able to bring down a bear... the alpha would give him trouble for something like that. A female that strong, that beautiful... the alpha would want her for himself. Still, Lycan wouldn't allow that. He took off enough meat to feed both of them. he returned to Mia and set down her share. "Here, if you are still hungry let me know, I will get some more." he said. He smiled at her. He was starting to like her more and more. He was getting more comfortable by her. She was meaning more to him than just giving him pups...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Mating Season MALE WOLF NEED MATURE - Page 2 Fly__Wolf_Link__Fly__by_LyantiMia ate her food slowly and watched as the alpha male noticed the bear corpse. She thinks, "Oh no here comes trouble..." She finished her food and licked Lycan's face. She asks, "Could you please get me some more?" Mia saw her sister and smiled some. Lily watched closely as the alpha stopped in front of the corpse. Mia tensed slowly as she looked at the alpha male.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri May 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Lycan walked up to get her some more meat. He seen the alpha watching them. "Tybolt... I finally found a mate..." He said. Tybolt, the alpha, walked up and looked down at the mate. He was a big wolf, pitch black. His eyes looked down at her. "You didn't clear this with me... All females had to be inspected by me, remember?" Tybolt said. "I know... but she is different... special. She brought down this bear. She is mine, I found her. You owe me..." he said looking slightly threatening. Tyblolt stared Lycan down... but he didn't back down. Tybolt walked away. Lycan walked back down with some more meat. "Here..." he said licking her once more.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next