The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected to Say the Least

2 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unexpected to Say the Least - Page 6 Empty Re: Unexpected to Say the Least

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 am

Ryota smirked. "Yeah good luck with that" he said with a slight laugh. He leaned against the wall and tilted his head back until it hit the wall with a dull 'thunk'. His ponytail got in the way a little but he found it a generally comfortable position. He closed his eyes and relaxed but Revelation's voice made him sigh. "How should I know? I'm not the fucking leader of this organization. Go ask Pein" he said, lacing his fingers together and putting his hands behind his head. He didn't give a damn when the bastard got his cloak but if it made him shut up he would go get one himself for the lazy ass. He was annoyed that the albino was lying on his bed AGAIN but he tried not to show it as he leaned against the wall and glared at his partner quietly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:22 am

"God...you have a real pissy attitude...almost as bad as that Tobi guys...except he'd probably be more fun then you." Revelation said rolling his eyes. He got up again...he was bored of this room. He walked over to the door, "So where would i find Pein? Rememer I'm new here ass." He opened the door, relieved that Tobi wasn't on the other side of it. He stepped into the hall and looked both ways...this place was huge. Then of course SOMETHING had to happen he didn't want to.

Hidan was walking down the hall to his room when he saw Revelation step out of his new room. He scowled slightly then noticed the thin chain around his sons neck. It looked farmiliar...very farmiliar. He barged over and grabbed it examining it closly. Ignoring Revelation's loud protests. He knew he had seen it somewhere.

Revelation stepped back slightly as Hidan grabbed his necklace, "What the fuck get away from me!" He yelled. He wasn't surprised the older man didn't let go but what the HELL was he doing.

Hidan let go of the necklace and and looked up at Revelation's face. He couldn't help but let a small smile wander onto his face even though he looked like he was going to cry for the second or third time that day. He couldn't believe it...it was Azami's necklace...but where had the symbol gone...had his son taken the symbol of his god off the necklace or something.

Revelation just sort of backed into the room again, "What the HELL is wrong with you, stay the fuck away from me." he closed the door and walked over to the bed again sitting down confused again for the BILLIONTH time that day.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:45 am

Ryota laughed. "Yeah Tobi's alot more fun than me. He picks flowers and has picnics with his friends. Have fun. And I have no idea where Pein is. Probably in his office. But if you can find Kakuzu -the guy with the tendrils- then he can probably get you one" He watched as the albino walked out the door and waited. He heard the protests and raised an eyebrow. He could just barely see Hidan standing in front of Revelation but he couldn't see what was happening from that angle. He listened to the few words that were said and he raised an eyebrow as Revelation walked back in and closed the door. "What was Hidan trying to molest you or something?" he asked, a serious look on his face. It was actually pretty hard to keep a serious face while saying that while inside he was shaking with laughter but he kept his posture relaxed and his face straight as he looked at the shorter man sitting on his bed.

Last edited by RippedNose on Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling again >.<)
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:56 am

Revelation looked at Ryota, "I don't know but that might of been what he was trying..." he said, he couldn't believe Ryota COULD look at all remotly serious. His chest heaved one last time and he looked at Ryota he went over and sat in front of him, "Okay i want you tell me a bit more about the members of this orginization..." if anything he actually looked slightly frightened, what the hell was wrong with everyone he had to admit,...he had never met anyone as weird as any of the people he had seen here so far, "Actually get into as much detail as you find nessicary...i want strengths and weaknesses etc." he said and he was dead serious,"If you refuse to tell me i will just hurt you more..."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Ryota raised an eyebrow, his face still serious. "You know that's really wrong. . . he's your dad for god's sake!" He was confused as Revelation sat in front of him and his expression as he spoke. Is that fear he saw on the younger man's face? He heard the threat after and rolled his eyes, the seriousness vanishing. "Great now I have a reason not to tell you. 'Cause pain is always the top of my 'To Do' list" he said sarcastically. He sighed and looked down at him. Taking this opportunity he went and lay down on his bed, taking up the entire thing before he started.

"Well first off I'll tell you the basics and then I'll get into details" he said with another sigh. "We've got Pein who you've seen, he's the leader and all that crap. Don't piss him off. Seriously. And Konan, she's the only girl, got blue hair and wears a flower in it. Zetsu is half black and half white, and he has a venus fly-trap thing on his head. . . hard to miss. And Tobi. Don't need an explination there. Sasori is a human puppet with red hair and he's real short. Deidara, my dad, you know, blonde, mouths on his hands, short. Kisame looks like a fish. Blue skin, blue hair, gills, and a freakin' huge sword. Don't get on the other side of that. Itachi, black hair in a ponytail, and he's got the sharingan. Murdered his entire clan. Then there's Kakuzu. He's got that mask on, green eyes that look really creepy, and he's fucking obsessed with money. And then there's your dad, you know, albino, short, and he's a Jashinist. And then there's me and now -sadly- you"

He sighed after all of that and he knew he was apparently nowhere near finished. He was going to let him have a moment to soak that all in and if he wanted get a few mocking words in about how they were such freaks. He wasn't sure why he had slipped a bit of advice in there or why he was giving him a minute but he was also too lazy to continue for a bit.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Revelation really wasn't surprised when Ryota got up and went over to the bed. And was EXTREMELY shocked when he actually did as Revelation said. He sat on the ground next to the bed and staring a spot on the wall and storing every bit of information he was given. Looking back to place names on the people he had seen before and creating images of the few he hadn't seen. He nodded his head in understanding, "Okay so I WAS absolutly right before...they are just a pack of freaks...and what did I tell you about calling that man my dad..." he said glaring at Ryota. He tried picturing Sasori what the hell could a human puppet look like...would he look like a human...Konan didn't sound to odd looking but she was the only girl eh? Revelation couldn't help but feel sorry for her. And that Itachi guy he had seen earlier...murdered his ENTIRE clan... and probably the weirdest sounding and hardes to picture...Zetsu...he had to different colours of skin and a venus fly trap thing on his head what the fuck could the possibly look like. Kisame had looked weird...Revelation had defintely figured out he was part fish but it was still fucking creepy...He shuddered slightly but couldn't easily pass it off as being cold seeing as he still was. He waited for Ryota to continue...if he had any more to say.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:50 pm

Ryota nodded. "Yup we're just a pack of freaks who enjoy killing people" he said in agreement. He knew it was true but he still didn't like being referred to as a freak as he had been so many times before. "And he's still your dad no matter what you do about it" he added with a smirk. Seeing how much he hated Hidan the training would be interesting. Letting a kid with anger management problems have a bunch of weapons near his dad who he hates and can't die so he could just torture him forever. Pleasant. He took a deep breath and continued. "But you seriously expect me to tell you their strengths and weaknesses?" he asked, looking at him, his expression slightly amused. Yeah. He was just gonna fork over their weaknesses so the person who hates everyone there can use that to kill them all. Well except Hidan. But still. He wasn't about to tell Revelation of all people even if he was in the organization.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Revelation rubbed the back of his head...he guessed he wasn't REALLY expecting to find out all there information. He sighed and had to admit he had been right twice there. He wouldn't find out there strengths and weaknesses and no matter how much he didn't want it to be true, Hidan was his dad...He stood up and looked around again. "So now what...?"he asked to no one in particular and was sure Ryota wouldn't give a shit anyway. He didn't really wanna go back out there in case Hidan was there and had actually been trying to...well ya what Ryota had said, that would be creepy as fucking hell especially since it WAS his dad. He fiddled with the chain of his necklace he had got when he was two. He had gotten it from his mother he believed. Well they had found it in the rubble of his house and given it to him. He didn't really know exactly what it was and he wondered what it must mean to make Hidan act like how he had...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:23 pm

Ryota took his silence as a no. Like he was planning on it anyways. Yeah. Sure. His stomach growled a moment after Revelation spoke. "Now, I eat. You can come too I guess if you want" he got up and grabbed his cloak off the bed where he had thrown it. He put it on quickly and stretched, wincing as it stretched his wounds as well. He looked at his partner and cocked his head slightly at the sight of the chain. It looked a little familiar but he couldn't place it until he looked at the albino's face. Seeing the pink eyes he immediatly placed it to Hidan and he realised it looked like the neclace that Hidan had that the Jashin symbol hung from. He shrugged it off thinking it was probably just similar even if they are family and it's Hidan's religeon. He turned and opened the door to reveal the empty hallway. "If you're not coming then try not to get lost if you leave" he tried to hide the amusement in his voice but he knew it showed through quite a bit. He walked out of the room and glanced back and forth quickly to make sure Tobi wasn't hiding anywhere to ambush him. It had happened before. Many times.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:52 am

Revelation snapped out of thought as Ryota got up. Revelation couldn't help but realize that he WAS hungry. He didn't say anything though he just followed Ryota. He really wished he could have gotten something to wear, but at least now he could ask. He looked around the hallway as well...but ended up just thinking that Ryota was paranoid, who the hell would he be keeping a look out for. Tobi had completely left his mind so really he had no idea. He followed Ryota down another series of halls to another door which lead into what must have been the Akatsuki dining room. THere was a long table with a lot of chairs. Revelation cocked en eyebrow a couple of the members were already here including whomust have been Sasori, Kisame, Hidan and Deidara. He wondered if everyone else ate at the same time it would be likely seeing as there were 12 chairs around the table(Revelation's gots his own chair now) . But when he noticed Hidan was there, not wanting a repeat of the last incident he took of his necklace and shoved it in his pocket. He waited for Ryota to do something before he did anything himself that would lead to some sort of embarassing event.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:08 am

Ryota walked into the dining room and sat down in the chair next to Deidara. Putting his feet up on the table and leaning his chair back he looked around. "Is there anything actually edible for dinner?" he asked expectantly. Depending on who was the one responsible for cooking they couldn't always eat without puking. Kakuzu apparently didn't learn who to let cook and who not to. Hearing quick footsteps coming down the hallway the blonde's eyes narrowed and he swore under his breath. He turned his head to see Tobi running towards the table but turning his head unbalanced him and his chair tipped backwards. He fell over and whacked his head on the floor. "OW FUCK!!" he yelled, rubbing the back of his head. He sat up and realized that one of the back legs of his chair had snapped off. "Oh shit I'm in trouble" he got up and picked up the broken leg and held it up. "Anyone got glue?" he asked with a grimace. If Kakuzu caught him with the chair broken he would be in alot of shit.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Revelation sighed he looked around and sat at an empty seat across from Ryota with no one sitting on either side. He always ate well thanks to his pay even though he didn't have a house (having a house would mean another couple ways people could find out how to get to him.) and he wondered how BAD the food here could be. Then Tobi came in...whoopie...though Revelation couldn't help but snicker when Ryota fell backwards on his chair and held up the broken chair leg. He remembered Ryota saying something about how Kakuzu was overly obsessed with money...so he couldn't help but wonder how he WOULD react if he was in here now.

Hidan kept up his conversation with Kisame as Revelation walked in...he was to embarassed to even look at his son at the moment and was tempted to punch Kisame in the face when he smirked. He looked up in slight surprise as Ryota fell but immediantly started laughing and when the blonde held up the chairr leg, Hidan's head hit the table as he laughed harder, "Kakuzu's going to fucking KILL YOU!!" he said loud enough to get someone outside the room attention and Ryota sure wouldn't be all to pleased with WHO....

Kakuzu walked in the room as he heard the clatter and Hidan's laugh. He glared at Hidan for a moment then looked at Ryota holding the chair leg in his hand. His brow creased as he frowned in disapproval. He took a few steps closer to Ryota, "Either you're paying for it or fixing it..." He said in an angry tone. He glanced over at Revelation who was now not wearing a shirt, "And you...you get your cloak after you pay me $100 for one..." he said.

Revelation sighed as the weird masked man demanded money before he got his cloak, "Fine...whatever you say..." he found it not best to argue so he agreed to the terms. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He opened it and pulled out a couple bills reaching across the table to hand them to Kakuzu. Who took them with a shocked face...or at least Revelation thought it was a surprised look by the way his brow raised as he saw the money. "So when do i get it? Or even better I'll pay you another 100 if you give me yours right now..." He said with a smirk.

Kakuzu took the money and counted it...it was real and perfect...he looked up at the boy and his next demand, "...200..." was his next request.

"150..."Revelation shot back.

"Deal..." Kakuzu said taking off his cloak as Revelation fished in his wallet for another couple bills. They exchanged items and Kakuzu sat down to count his new money as Revelation smiled and put on his new cloak.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Ryota glared at Hidan as he was being laughed at but when he started yelling he threw up his hands in frustration. "FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO LOUD YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!" his yell was about ten times louder. Not caring that he was being a hippocrite he laughed slightly when Kakuzu walked in. "Great thanks Hidan" he said sarcastically while scratching the back of his head with the chair leg. "Ok um. . . I'll fix it. . . somehow. . . since I don't have any money. So again, anyone got glue?" Not waiting for an answer he started looking around in likely places for it. As he left the room he heard Revelation and Kakuzu bartering for the cloak. He rolled his eyes and kept looking. He found some after a few minutes and it was supposed to be pretty strong so he came back and glued the leg back on the chair. Leaving it upside down to dry he grabbed the chair next to him and sat down again. He banged his head on the table three times and then mumbled something about food. He looked up and saw that Revelation was wearing Kakuzu's cloak. The old man would do anything for money. The albino across from him looked alot more like his dad while wearing a cloak but he tried to ignore his pain in the ass partner for now. "So who's turn was it to make dinner?" he asked, a slightly scared expression on his face. Tobi yelled the answer before anyone could open their mouths and Ryota grimaced. He doubted there would be anything edible tonight. Itachi was NOT a good cook.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Revelation was a lot more comforatable now that he was wearing something. And when he heard somthing about this Itachi person cooking and the look on Ryota's face when he said so...he would go ahead an guess that the food here would be terrible,though he had to admit that would be expected froma group of guys like these ones. He looked around at the other people at the table...so far he was on good terms with only two of them and was pretty sure two of them hated him and he hated two of them. He was about to offer to buy food when he decided if he did...it would just be a waste...he just wouldn't eat and hope he would be able to get out and get his own food later on...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Ryota drummed his fingers on the table as he waited for Itachi to finish whatever the hell he did to that food. He grew impatient and was about to go annoy the hell out of the Uchiha when he walked in with a big plate covered in what looked like black hunks of rock. He raised an eyebrow as it was set on the table. "Uhh. . . Itachi. . . what the fuck is that!?" He asked, moving his chair away from the table slightly. The glare he got in response was enough to tell him not to criticize the meal. He took a plate from the stack from the middle of the table. No one ever bothered to set it as no one cared and they all had better things to do. He grabbed a fork and poked on of the black lumps on the big plate. Finding that they were squishy he stabbed one and moved in onto his plate. He poked it a few more times before grabbing a knife and cutting a peice. Bringing it to his mouth hesitantly he sniffed it and tried not to puke at the smell but his face turned a little green. He stuffed it in his mouth and tried no to gag at the tase. He chewed quickly and swallowed, trying to keep the discust off of his face. It was food at least.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Revelation awaited the disgusting food that must be coming...he wouldn't mind not eating for one day...and hopefully every once and a while they got good food here. Then Itachi walked in with a plate of....uh....ya well stuff when he placed it on the table Revelation stayed where he was though he lifted the side of his lip in disgust. He looked up at Ryota as the blonde actually ate this filth. The look on his face just made Revelation sure he did not want any of whatever it was. He didn't bother getting a plate, he just looked at each of the people at the table, he hadn't noticed that Tobi had taken up a seat beside him.

"What the fucking hell is this Itachi?!" Hidan yelled as he looked at the uh food with a look of utter disgust. He picked up one of the disgusting looking things and threw it up and down in his hand a couple times. It would be good for throwing. He sniffed it, what a REPULSIVE smell. He licked it and could have puked, "HOLY FUCK! ITACHI ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING KILL US OR SOMETHING!?" He yelled chucking the 'food' across the room and it hit the wall with a splat sticking easily to the stone,which really...just made it all the more gross.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:17 pm

Ryota ate a few more peices of the black stuff when Hidan threw his food at the wall. He started laughing but as he still had food in his mouth he choked on it which made him laugh harder for reasons unknown. His head fell forewards but he kept it off of the plate so that he didn't get shit all over his face. After about a minute of laughing he managed to swallow the crap so his laughing was more audible. By this point he didn't really find it funny anymore but he couldn't stop laughing. The blonde slid sideways off of his chair and his the ground with a dull 'thunk'. Almost everyone ignored him as it wasn't out of the ordinary for him.

He calmed down after a few minutes and he sat up so his head was visible over the table. "Well I'm gonna see if there's anything edible in the fridge" he announced as he got up and went into the kitchen. Pulling the door of the fridge open he serched through it, ignoring the putrid smell coming from half the stuff in there. He spotted a jar at the back and his hand immediatly shot towards it. As he pulled the jar of pickles out of the fridge he smiled.

He loved pickles but they weren't necessarily good for his health. Or his mind. "Yes!!!" he yelled triumphantly. Running back into the room he sat down and placed the jar in front of him. He was starting to get hyper even looking at it. He saw his dad turn to look at him but seeing the jar, just turned away quickly. He laughed and opened the lid, using his fork to fish one out. He ate it quickly and proceeded to eat the rest of them, ignoring everyone around him and the slightly panicked looks on some of the members. They knew what was soon to come after he finished the jar and put it back in the kitchen.

Last edited by RippedNose on Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling -_-)
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Revelation made a completely disgusted look as the food substance stuck to the wall...and an even more digusted look at Ryota's obnoxious response to Hidan's stupidity. He sighed and didn't expect to eat and when Ryota went to get edible food Revelation, for the most part didn't care. Then he came back with the most random thing...a jar of pickles...Revelation made an extremely confused face as the blonde just started eating them right from the jar,"What the hel..." he whispered to himself. He looked around the table and people started to get a worried look on there face as if something was going to happen and Revelation wasn't sure he wanted to know what exactly was going to happen...He finished just as soon as he had started without a word and got up to put the empty jar away. Revelation couldn't help but be incredibly confused. "uh..." but he didn't say anything other he just waited for what was going to happen...but what Hidan said didn't make anything better.

Hidan rolled his eyes as Ryota came back with a jar of pickles, "Woo hoo..." he said unenthusiactically. Then he started laughing, the blonde was already starting to twitch hyperly and Hidan knew from experience this wouldn't nessicarily end well. He started to laugh as Ryota got up to put the already empty jar away he looked at everyone with a slightly evil smile, "Does anyone have rope to tie him down when he gets back?" He said, he said it jokingly but he really did mean it cause they were going to NEED it...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Ryota walked back into the room, trying to calm his sudden twitches. He was grinning widely and shaking slightly. He had never eaten an entire jar of pickles in one sitting before so this would be interesting. He went to sit down in his chair but he couldn't force himself to stay still so he started pacing really fast up and down the length of the table. "Ok those were reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyy good!" he said quickly, his eyes wide, smile still on his face. "Really really really good!" He quickened his pace even more so he was almost jogging. He was breathing quickly and after an insane peircing squeal he broke out running around the table, laughing his ass off for no apparent reason.

Deidara watched his son running around the table and he knew they were going to need that rope. As Ryota ran another lap past his dad the shorter blonde stuck his foot out, senting the other tumbling to the floor, still laughing. "Ok, I think we really need that rope so no one gets hurt, un" he said loudly to be heard over the laughing.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:18 am

Revelation's eye twitched as Ryota starting pacing...then running around the table, and he completely agreed with the idea to get the rope. He was tempted to get up and go look for it himself if it meant he didn't have to be in this room of people he didn't really like. He leaned back slightly in his seat and crossed his arms over his chest. He scowled at Ryota who was laughing his ass off on the floor, what an IDIOT that guy was. He decided to wait and see how the next events would unfold.

Hidan burst out laughing as well as soon as Ryota hit the floor. He turned in his seat so he could easily kick the blonde on the floor from where he sat. He nudged Ryota in the ribs slightly with his foot, "Oi shut it blondie or ill rip of your fucking head and feed it to Tobi." Of course with the fact he wasnt talking to loudly the blonde didn't hear him. He kicked Ryota hard in the ribs. "OI! SHUT THE HELL UP BLONDIE! OR ILL TIE YOU UP AND SACRIFICE YOU TO JASHIN!" He didn't really realize Deidara might get mad at that until a while after he said. He looked around the table then muttered, "fuck..."

Kakuzu shook his head at the immature brats at the table. He'd have to spend money on another jar of pickles...or maybe he should just not buy another one cause this idiot would just eat it all again. He sighed he would wait to see if Hidan's technique of TRYING to scare him would work before he intervened with a way he KNEW would work...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 am

Ryota was twitching while he lay on the floor laughing and his face was a bright shade of red from laughing so hard. At Hidan's foot hitting him in the ribs he rolled over so he was face down on the floor and laughed harder. He hadn't heard the albino when he spoke the first time as all he could hear was his own laughing, but when he was kicked harder he tried to say 'ow' but he couldn't manage it through his histerical laughter. Hearing the threat he laughed even harder, if that was even possible. He was now gasping for breath but he completely ignored Hidan's words.

Deidara rolled his eyes at his son lying on the ground like that but Hidan's words brought his head up to look at the albino man. He glared at Hidan until he looked around, realizing that what he had said might piss him off. "One of these days you're gonna wake up and none of your peices will be connected if you're not careful bastard, un" he said angrily.

Ryota decided that he didn't want to lie on the floor anymore so he struggled to his feet, his wounds not making it any easier. When he finally got up he put his hands out for balance as he was slightly hunched over with his laughter. He turned to run down the hallway but he tripped over his feet and landed on the floor again, sending another wave of his hardest laughter.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Revelation closed his eyes and sighed, his eyebrow twitching in frustration. This was NOT going to be fun. He was defintly NOT looking forward to living here. He watched as Ryota got to his feet just to fall down again and he let his head find its way to the hard wood table. He was surprised Tobi had been quiet this whole time...but he was sure it wasn't going to last long. He had started counting in his head now to see how long it would take for another something random or obnoxious to happen... As of right now he was up to...1.5...and from the sudden quiet he was guessing it wasnt going to last till 2 seconds...and of course he was right.

Hidan had gotten up and strectched slightly, "Well im not eating this fucking shit..." he said to no one in particular...or everyone in general... He walked over to where Ryota was lying on the ground again and just started kicking the blonde hard in the ribs, "Move it you little fuck you're blocking the door way!" he wasn't really...Hidan just wanted to hurt him and piss of Deidara at the same time...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:55 pm

Ryota was starting to calm his laughing down until Hidan started kicking him. He laughed harder again, and it was his loudest yet. He knew that the Jaishinist's foot was leaving a bruise so he clutched his side as he continued to laugh. Seeing as he had eaten an entire jar of pickles his insaneness probably wouldn't stop for another few hours.

Deidara watched Hidan get up but when he started to kick Ryota he got up angrily and walked to the immortal's side. Pushing the man aside he pulled his son to his feet before turning back to Hidan, his eyes narrowed. "Fuck you Hidan" he muttered. He was tempted to blow the asshole's head off but he knew it wouldn't really do anything. And seeing as all he had done was kick Ryota he decided not to do anything stupid so he just sat back down.

Ryota ran down the hallway laughing after his dad helped him up. His laughing could be heard for a long time before a random scream of "CHEESECAKE" and more laughing, and then a 'thud' as he fell again. The blonde lay in the hallway in front of his room now, trying to calm his laughing but not succeeding at all.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Hidan laughed at Deidara's response, "Oi what the fuck!? Did girly grow balls or something." He laughed at his own words and was sure this would set Deidara off if anything and it sure would be funny as fucking hell. He wiped a tear of laughter from his eye as he buckled over slightly to try and breath. He looked around and no one else was laughing....he would have scowled if he wasn't still chuckling to himself under his breath. He looked at Deidara, "If you wanna fucking fight...I'll be in the kitchen gettin some food if there's any left." And with that he left the dining room and headed for the kitchen he really hoped Deidara would follow so he can pick a fight with the blonde, he had been getting bored and leaving the pair of the blondes beaten and bruised in one day would be an accomplishment for Hidan.

Revelation sighed...all the peope he hated at the moment were gone...but he didn't want to go back to his room for fear his 'partner' would be there, he wouldn't go to where he was pretty sure the kitchen was to get food cause his 'father' was probably in there by now. So he stayed seated where he was with the wooden table digging into his forehead where it would more then likely leave one of those very unappealing red indents...now he was counting for either: Ryota to run BACK down the hall screaming the trip, Deidara and Hidan to get into a fight or for Tobi to start bugging him...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:34 am

Deidara's fists clenched at Hidan's words. Girly. That was probably the thing that pissed him off the most which is why Hidan said it. He was really looking for a fight. And the blonde was going to give it to him. He gave the immortal a death glare before slowly following him into the kitchen, ready to beat the shit outta that bastard. His hands were already in the bags of clay at his waist and the hands on his palms chewing at it eagerly. He leaned against the counter and watched Hidan silently, pissed off to no end.

Ryota calmed his laughing almost completely so he got up and walked back into the kitchen, hiccuoghing(sp?). He sat down in his seat and let his head hit the table. He was hiccughing frequently and they hurt like hell but he ignored it. Apparently he had burnt off all his hyperness in about 10 minutes. He looked up at Revelation and smiled. "And that is why you never give me pickles" he said, letting his head hit the table again. He was dead tired now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next