The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:49 am

(( lmao. figured Razz.. hehehehe. its ok lol i used to do that when i am in class))

she grinned" little mage huh.. well not sooo little.. i think your growing up. " grinned, teasing him as she held still feeling his hands on her body before he held her hips firmly but gently. She squirmed slightly , just to get a little comfortable and to give him more room as her hands continued to roam over his backside before holding on to his hips. ." dragon is not that might. atleast not yet. " she teased.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 13 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:55 am

((Class is almost done, I won't be able to post for a little bit though, I have to ride back to my dorm, lol))

Abel held her, feeling her squirm. He moved down, kissing her neck. "Hmm... not yet... what can the mighty dragon do then?" he asked her. "What are you capable of?" he asked kissing her neck lightly, once hand running up her body.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:59 am

(( lol awesome. XD .. i go to a college nearby my house so i don't have to pay for a dorm .XD.. so freaking lucky.))

she grinned agian before easily rolling him over on his back and straddling his hips before leaning down and giving him a light kiss before running her hands over his body again." hmmm lets see.. i can easily take what i want... pin you down just as easily... .. most likely drive you out of you rmind. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:14 am

((And back, lol, yeah, you are lucky. But I do enjoy living in dorms. I made a lot of friends like this, lol))

Abel though that he had the situation under control, but he didn't expect her to do anything like that. On his back, he looked up at her, kissing her lightly as she did. Her hands left little tingly trails down his body... he loved that feeling. He looked up at her, a mix of excitement and lust in his eyes. Along with a hint of something else. He knew many spells out of this situation, but she probably also knew the counters... he instead ran his hands down her sides, resting on her backside. "I guess so..." he said. "You are a mighty dragon..." he said with a little laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:27 am

(( lol yea well. i would love to live in a dorm if it wasn't for the fact that they cost so bloody much.))

she grinned, arching a brow as she caught the mischevious look in his eyes. ' hmm " it had also been mixed with excitement which meant he was up to something as she shifted a little on his lap, repositioning herself to lightly tease him by rubbing herself against his length slowly. " hmmmm what are you thinking?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:31 am

Whatever thought process might have been going on, it was shattered as she ran against his length. He moaned lightly. He was trying to get his mind back. "I... oh... can't remember..." he said. "It... mmm... was a way to get you back..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 am

she arched a brow. " get me back? .. back where? or back as in teasing?" smiling with her own mischevious look in her eyes she rubbed against him more, loving the fact he seemed to be totally unable to think with the distraction, meant he was liking what she was doing. After a few seconds she reached down as she shifted her hips again, readjusting to the point where the tip of him was barely at her entrance.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:41 am

Abel looked up at her. "I mean... oh...." he said unable to finish his sentence. He moaned loudly as she positioned him barely at her entrance. "Mmm..." he said, his hands now on her hips, gripping her firmly. It was all he could do to hold himself back right now. He gripped her a bit tighter. He looked up at her, his mind back somewhat. "Ready?" he asked her
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 am

(( . gaaah stupid website.. i just tried to post and it said it was going under maintanence and didn't even post it.. grr i gotta do it again.))

she relaxed, feeling his fingers tighten on her hips, leaning down she lightly brushed her lips over his. " definitely ready, are you ready ?" she kissed him again , keeping her kisses feather light, teasing as she ran her hands over his chest to hold onto his shoulders. " you won't hurt me. so you don't have to be carefull. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:49 am

((It did that to me as well! I usually just copy what I wrote then paste it if it does that...))

Abel nodded. He had heard that it hurt the first time... but she was also not like any other girl. He nodded. "I am..." he said. He moved his hips up into her, penetrating her, pushing as deep as he could go. Feeling her around him, feeling how wonderful she felt. He moaned lightly, kissing her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:52 am

(( lol i normally do that but it didn't do that until yesterday .. i guess i should go back to copying XD ))

she sucked in a sharp breath as he pushed up into her, going as deep as he could, breaking her virginity, it stung, but didn't hurt as bad as she figured it would, most likely because she made herself relax, closing her eyes she gave a slow hiss, her body had tightened instantly before she began to relax again, the first shock of it slowly dissappearing. Slowly kissing him back as she settled completely on him. " not so bad... i am not hurt don't worry. " she gave a light grin, making sure he knew she was fine before he could even ask..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:56 am

((lol, sadly))

As she relaxed a bit, settling on him. He looked up at her. "I was just about to ask... Mmm... you are tight though..." he said. "If... you are alright... then..." he grabbed her hips a bit more and started to move a bit more now, pulling out a little bit before moving back in. Keeping himself deep within her, feeling her walls around him. "Mmm... you feel really good..." he moaned lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:00 am

she bit her lip slightly before smiling. " i know... i saw the question in your eyes.. ohhh!" her eyes widened as he grabbed her hips more before moving a little bit, but keeping deep within her, it was strange yet very pleasurable feeling as her inner wals clamped down on him as he moved.. giving a low moan of pleasure as she leaned up a little more, getting curious as to what would happen if she moved her hips with his.. " hmmm i agree.. you feel really good too. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 am

Abel moved his hips with hers, pulling himself out fairly far before thrusting himself back in, moving himself with her. "I'm... glad..." he said thrusting a bit rougher, remembering that she said that he couldn't hurt her. He moved her quickly. Trying to roll her over onto her back.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:46 am

she moaned again as she felt him get a bit rougher, adding the pleasure before she squeaked in surprise as she lost her balance before she found herself on her back agian , looking up at him in shock before bitting her lip. " ohhhh hmmmm taking charge i see. " grinned as she arched up against him, wrapping her legs lightly around his waist as she slid her hands over his chest once more. lightly teasing his nipples with her thumbnails.." i like"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:51 am

Abel looked down at her, feeling her hands wander up over his chest, teasing him. He moaned lightly. "Mmm... sometimes, the mage beats the dragon..." he said as he started thrusting into her rougher. "Oh... Mmmm. I like that as well..." he said, now able to push himself deeper with her legs wrapped around him. His hands now pinning her down.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:54 am

she moaned again as he pushed himself deeper, hitting a spot that caused more pleasure to course through her body , arching up against him as she felt him pin her down. " or the drago let the mage win " she murmured, panting softly as she tried to squirm under him, allready feeling the pleasure building, getting ready for her finish.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:00 am

Thrusting harder, Abel felt pleasure start to spike up. It felt wonderful, a feeling better than he had ever felt before. He moaned, seeing how she reacted when he hit a certain spot. He focused, hitting it more and more. Feeling her walls tight around him. He moaned once more, thrusting once more hard and deep. "Oh god... Nervana..." he moaned loudly as he climaxed hard within her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:09 am

she moaned again as he focused on making sure he hit the spot several times, giving her more pleasure before she too climaxed the moment he did,groaning deeply as she trembled undernearth him before slowly relaxed and looking up at him , licking her lips slightly as she panted. " hmmmmm that was really really good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:16 am

"Hmm... let me win?" he asked her kissing. "Either way... I am sure that we both 'won' that..." he said. "That was... amazing..." he said out of breath. "You were... wonderful..." he said. He pulled himself out of her slowly. He moved off of her, lying close next to her, lying on the fur blankets. Comfortable.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:29 am

she sucked in a breath as he pulled himself out of her before she relaxed and half closed her eyes, actually feeling sleepy for once, yawning she curled up against him, pulling one of the blankets over her body and his as she snuggled up. " hmmmmm.. yea we both won that one.. " grinned as she looked up at him.. " you should sleep.. its getting late."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:32 am

"R-right..." he said. He was feeling tired as well. After this, he seemed to resort back to his shy state. He put his arms around her, holding her close as the blankets were over them. Cuddling her, bringing her close. "Sleep... sounds nice..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:17 pm

she smiled sweetly as she looked up at him. " hmm? going all shy now?" she lightly teased as she snuggled up close...pressing her warm naked body against his completely as her head rested more on his chest. " hmmmm. wake me up when you wake up.. err.. th at is if you wake up before i do. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:06 pm

"No problem... but same goes for me..." he said. "And I'm not shy... just... um..." he snuggled her a bit closer. "I just started thinking about something..." he said. He felt the heat of the her body, the blankets and the cabin... combating the coldness of the outdoors. It was heaven...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:36 pm

she frowned as she slightly looked up at him, her eyes half open. " hmmm what are you thinking bout?" she mumbled slightly , she was relaxed, completely , and was wanting to fall asleep but he was still talking, and she was now curious as to what he was thinking on." and i think you are shy .. well . not too shy but a little."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next