The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guy.

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The New Guy. Empty The New Guy.

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:00 pm

There was an young dragon his name is Tien-Long. He was the chinesse dragon of the stars and the sky. Hey loved to travel and the one thing he loved to do is save travlers he was an loved dragon by the people. At least the ones that knew who he was he as often hunted by many dragon slayers. Even as an young dragon he had many great dragon qualities. He had sharp curved razor sharp talons. His teeth looked like sharp daggers. But one thing that drove dragon slayers where his rare dark blue scales. The slalyers loved them and chased him quiet often over those scales. But he was clever one and often got away with out an scratch.
He often zoomed in and saved an maid and then took her home. Even thought he could take the from of an human he could never find a girl that really intrested him. He normally just wondered the world saving people and minding his own business. Until one day he was flying near a cliff over he ocean when some one landed on his back and caught him off guard. He instantly tunred back to see this beautiful madien on his back.

((Okay I am looking for either a young madien or an women who can also change into an dragon or both.))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The New Guy. Empty Re: The New Guy.

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Relyk had been running as fast as she could, and for who knows how long. She was trying her best to get away from the creepy hunters and their mongrels. So far, the hunters couldn't keep up, but their mutts were on her tail pretty well. She could see the edge of the forest, but she didn't know what she'd find at the end. The baying of the hounds sounded loudly, she tried to speed up. She was running out of energy to keep this up. She could now see through the trees, and what she saw, she didn't like. There was a cliff. The end of a cliff. She either could stop here, or she could jump off the edge and hope for the best. Being a half-elf, she could do things much better than a human, though not as good as a pure blood elf. She chose to jump, not wanting to get caught by the humans. She shut her eyes tightly as she fell through the empty open air, and then gasped loudly in pain as she landed painfully on something hard. When she opened her eyes, she realized she was on the back of some type of dragon. He looked at her curiously. "Err....hello?" she said hesitantly. "I hope you don't mind if I dropped by...."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 am

Tien-Long looked back at the cliff from which she fell and saw the angry humans and dogs. He instantly noticed that she was not safe back their with the people. He dives down spining and then swoops up and takes off into the distance. "Any reason why I just saved your life." Tien-Long finally says as he turns around and looks at her then flew over the forest and touched down on the other side near an cave. He looked back at the her and says, "You can get off my back now. I don't like staying in this form forever otherwise I would have made the change."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Relyk clung tightly to the dragon's back as he made a few ariel moves. She hadn't ever been up in the sky, nor had she come so close to a dragon before. As they were flying over a forest, the dragon asked the reason he had just saved her life. She merely shrugged, not caring to explain at the moment. When they had stopped near a cave, he told her she could get off his back. She did so, hopping down carefully to the ground, brushing herself off. She wasn't sure what she meant when he said he wouldn't have made some kind of change. "So, you can turn into something other than a dragon?" she asked, watching him warily.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Tien-Long looked at the girl and says, "No I just have an nasty habit of lying to people I just meet." He sighed and took an deep breath and his body glowed blue as his body went from the shape of an dragon to an human. He was wearing and dark blue hoddie that had tiny white stars all over it. The hood was over his head and he had black pants on with brown boots.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Relyk watched as the dragon's form turn blue, and soon, the sillhouette within the glow and saw a human shape form. When the light faded, she saw that in place of the dragon, there was a male human. He wore casual clothes that a civillian wore, and she wondered if he was at all a 'normal' civillain. "Your other form, I must presume?" she questioned, looking over his attire.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:27 am

Tien-Long turned around and looks at her. "I would only hope that this is my other form if not some messed up royal and I might be screwed." He showed some wat of an smile before walking into and deep cave his hood covered everything from the top of the nose up. He turns around and looks at the girl. "Well don't wait for an invite come on in the town dosen't seem like the place for you too be after what I just saw."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:58 pm

She nodded and followed the odd dragon/guy into the cave. She said nothing, since she didn't actually know what to say here. Obviously he knew, or sort of knew, the kind of situation she was in with the humans, so she found no reason to speak.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:00 am

Tien-Long walked into the cave. On the floor of the cave there was an blue flame and orange flame fire. "That should keep you warm throught the night. It gets cold in here at night." He looks at this girl. "It gets very cold." He says as he walks deeper into the world.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:21 am

"All right, then thank you," she said, watching the fire flames flicker. They were a fine shade of orange and blue, and though it was an odd combination, if not a little too bright to combine together, then it was somewhat enchanting and captivating. She watched the flames as they danced, feeling the warmth emanting from them.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Tien-Long returned from dark and deep part of the cave and threw some meat on the fire and then glares at the women. "Tell me you eat meat." He stared at her. "You do eat meat right?" He says as if he was praying for an yes. As he starts to head for the cave entrance.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:27 am

"Meat?" Was he going hunting or something? She wasn't all for meat, being half elf, the half that didn't often consume meat due to always living in the forest and being surrounded my nature. "On the occasion, I suppose," she answered, not knowing whatelse to say.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:24 am

Tien-Long looks at her and then says, "There!" His voice sounded upset as if he no longer wanted to here anything else. He points to an tree about twenty meters away from the cave entrance. "It is a friut tree. One I planted and grew my self." Go get as much as you can eat." He turns around and glares at her but no this snakes love those friuts. He snatches the meat he threw on the fire off and returns to the back of the cave.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:07 am

She shrugged, ignoring him and his glaring. She didn't care what he thought or said. It didn't bother her because she probably wouldn't be here that long. She walked over to the tree that was conveinently realtively close to the cave. She grabbed a couple pieces of fruit and walked back, sitting on her own to eat at her on leisure.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Tien long come out of the shadows and looks at her. "Stay here and what is your name I am going into town to see what is going and weather the people are looking still looking for you." He transformed and flew off near the town where he changed back and walked through the town gathering information.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:55 pm

Before he flew off, she managed to tell him her name was Relyk. She was sure he heard her, even though he took off nearly right away. With a sigh, she sat by the fires that he had lit, watching the flames and trying to think of whatelse to do. She didn' twant to stay here, but she couldn't go back at the moment.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Tien-Long rushed to the entrance of the cave he ran inside the cave and grabed an long black and silver and blue blade. The hilt was the shape of an dragons head. He rushed back to the entrance of the cave. He grabs Relyk's hand as he flies out of the cave and into the air. But an huge harpoon went right into Tien-Long's ribs. He fell out of the sky catching himself at the last moment and he took off pulling the harpoon out of his scales he tosses the sword back to Relyk and says, "Watch after it with your life." He gasped as his blood rained over the land he soars higher into the sky. Comes in for an hard landing in an forest. He knocks over tress and makes an ditch in the ground big enough to trip an giant. He reverted back to his human form. "Get out of her and take the sword with you I will be fine here."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:58 pm

She was surprised when she had been grabbed and flown so quickly out of the cave and into the air. She winced as a harpoon peirced his side and he plummeted to the ground, only to break at the last second. He handed her an odd sword he had gotten, telling - no, ordering- for her to protect it at all costs. He staggered in the air from the wound and loss of blood, creating some kind of ditch in the ground as he landed. When ordered again, to run and protect the sword, she oblidged and ran off with her elven speed. She was certain the only people who could catch up to her at the kind of speed she was going was the dragon.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:45 am

Tien-Long stands up in his human form and crawls out of the whole he rips off his hoodie and wrapped it around his wound. He bounced from tree to tree. He saw some riders coming up on horses he and then he knew exactly what they were. Dragon slayers.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 am

Relyk only ceased her escape when she had to take a break. Even having elven blood coursing through her veins did not give her the full endurance of a full blooded elf. The human blood in her stopped her from going on longer. She sheltered heself in a tree until she could catch her breath.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:30 am

Tien-Long smiles as the Dragon slayers came from all sides. Tien-Long hides in the dirt that his dragon form dragged up from the earth and made an huge dirt pile. The slayers came by and looked at the evidance that the dragon had crashed there than they looked up. "He took off to the sky again One Dragon slayer says. "He is doubleing back." another one says, They all take off in the direction they came from. Tien Long dragged himself out of the dirt and looks foward. He uses his dragon eyes to search for Relyk. He stands up and forces himself to run towards her direction he could tell she was miles off from him but he was hopping she wouldn't take off again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 am

Relyk was just resting against the tree, trying to get her strength and energy back, but then she felt as if she should remain in place. Perhaps the dragon wouldn't find her if she wandered farther. So she waited for a bit, and if he didn't come back within roughly an hour or so, then she'd take off again. Reclining in the tree, she waited and watched the forest.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Tien-Long getting closer and closer to his target and then after a while. He finally reached the tree and falls to an knee. He glares up at Relyk. "How did you get so far ahead of me." He was gasaping for air his wound was pouring out blood. He couldn't stop spitting up blood then he grabs Relyks arm. "Where is the ocean? My eye sight is failing me." He looked up at her showing his eye color for the first time. They looked like blue stars with an orange center. He was now on both of his knees and one hand was on the ground and the other still on Relyks arm. He was squeezing with what he had left in him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:16 pm

"I ran, how else would I get ahead of you and the ones after you?" she commented, raising an eyebrow. "The ocean? The ocean would be east of here, I believe," she said, looking around and trying to find where the ocean's location would be. She hopped out of the tree, landing on her feet gracefully. His eyes were an interesting thing, and they sort of resembled his attire. "WHy do you need the ocean? Does it heal you or something?" she asked him, wondering if her healing magic would suffice.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Dumisa looks at her and says, "No I am the dragon of the stars and everything above the sky but the moon controls the tides and if I can get into that gravity force I can get what I need to at least stop the bleeding and then the rest I can handle." He forces himself up. "Come on we got to move and fast." He was pushing himself from tree to tree.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum