The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guy.

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The New Guy. - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Guy.

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:04 pm

She followed him from behind, watching him go from tree to tree weakly. In a sense, it was kind of funny. She ran ahead of him, deciding to check if the ocean really was in the direction they were currently heading. Just in case. So that way they weren't going the one direction for naught. She ketp running, in less than five minutes, she was way ahead of him.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:35 am

Tien-Long followed her to the best of his ability. He was slowed by his blood leaking it was as bad as earlier. He was still moving in the general direction trying to figure out where she had went. But instead he just kept going the direction he was already heading in.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:34 am

She had finally reached the end of the forest, looking around to try and spot the ocean. When she strained her eyes up ahead, she could see it. So they weren't going in the wrong direction, at the very least. That was pretty good. She might just sit here and wait for him to catch up. But then, he could be a while. He was being really slow right now. She could also go back and tell him....but then, was it really worth it to just run back? She considered it for a bit, deciding to walk back and see how far he came.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:26 am

Tien-Long was pretty far behind. Then with what he had he forced himself to run. He runs right into Relyk and falls over. "Did we make... it?" He says his voice low. He pulls himself up and looks at Relyk tring to catch his balance.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:16 pm

SHe watched in slight amusement as he tried to balance himself, struggling to remain upright. "Yes, now you may want to speed it up," she told him, smirking at how weak he was being. Even though he had technically saved her, her nature as a half-elf didn't repvent her from mocking his human being.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:48 am

Tien-Long looks at her and jumps up into the air and transform into the dragon. He grabs Relyk and takes off he was just hovering over the ground and as he got to the ocean and dropped Relyk on the ground and goes over the cliff. As he felt the force of the moon contoling the tide he felt his wound start to heal. It slowly shrank and then finall it just turned into an scar. Tien-Long then sperad his wings glide over the water as swirled back and flew up the cliff so close to it he could have toched then her reached the top flew right by Relyk. Then he transformed and lands right next to her. His puipls gloing the as if they were stars in the sky.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:43 am

She was almost thinking she was starting to get used to getting picked up without any sort of warning from the dragon. Almost. And she had said 'starting to get used to it', not actually used to it. Not even close. She didn't even like being in the air so much. She was more for the trees in the forest and on land. She was dropped and she watched as he flew into the air, bathing his body with whatever forces he had been speaking of before. He eventually swooped down, coming so close, only to fly up into the vast expanse of the sky. He transformed after he was done with his little show, and she avoided looking into his eyes, as they were as bright as anything she'd ever seen. "I'm going to guess by that performance that you're better," she said, looking over into the sky.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Tien-Long looks at her and says, "It is just another scar now. It will hurt fro about a week or two because the harpoon still broke an rib. He lifts up his hoodie showing the scar it was the size of the harpoon that almost knocked him out of the sky. He made an movement letting Relyk know to come over to him. He then holds out his hand and says, "My sword please."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Relyk didn't like the gesture for her to go to him, but then, it was because of the elven's pride that allowed such thoughts and feelings from a beckoning gesture. She stepped towards him, handing him the sword that he held so dearly for reasons currently unknown to her. She might find out in time. After all, it didn't feel like she'd be getting out for a bit.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:57 am

Tien straps the sword to his hip. "We should move out now. It won't take the slayers long to find out I didn't double back they are probly on the way back to here now." He stands up and reaches back. "I am going to need your hand we are about to go I can't risk you getting lost out there or you falling." He holds his hand out to her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:10 am

"Fine," she said, grabbing the outstretched hand. She wouldn't get lost or anything. She had her mother's elven blood running through her veins, and her mother was a great elf! Heck, she even carried more of her in her blood than she did her father. She wouldn't get lost. Not with her mother's skill in her own hands. But, she supposed flying was faster. She sighed. At least this time there was a warning before they became airborne.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:22 pm

Tien-Long started to leap into the air and then looked out the corner of his eye and stopped. "Relyk" He says with his voice sounding as if it was full of rage. "Tell me the elf in you knows how to fight he pulled his sword out of the sheath the actuall blade color was blue with an orange of outer blade. He looks back at Relyk. "Take the seath and I hope you are strong at mind the seath can trun into any weapon you wish but only if you are strong at heart." He grabs her hand and runs off. "The slayers aren't to close we can try to out run them but I want you to be prepared if we get caught.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:07 pm

"I can fight," she said, growling in annoyance in her mind. Of course she could fight. Any elf could fight. Even as newbornes, they could put up a pretty good fight against any human. Even half-elves were pretty great at fighting. He explained to her what would happen if she took the sheath, but the only draw-back was to have a strong heart. She didn't know if she had one, but it was sort of worth a try.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:25 pm

He runs to an near by edge and then his nails turns to talons and he looks at Relyk. "Grab me now." He turns and screams at Relyk. "Come one we don't have much time." His eyes glowed as he looked over his shoulder. "You have elven abilites right?" He cuts his eyes at her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:39 pm

"Yes, I do," she said as she grabbed him as instructed. "May not be as powerful or potent as a full blooded elf's abilities, but they are mind, none the less." She had trained often and determinedly as a child, and now she was at least equal to most of the pure blood elves.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:52 am

Tien-Long jumped down the side of the cliff digging his talons into the cliff and slides down it. All the way to the beach. He pulls his Talons out of the cliff. "Move it. They won't be to far behind us." Tien-Long Brings up the rear by following Relyk across the beach and looking over his shoulder. He runs across the beach and tells Relyk to stop as they hit the egde of the forest. When he gets to her he smiles and says, "How far can you jump?" He sacles the tree and uses his legs to hang down and then hold his hands out from now on we take the trees.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:25 am

She looks at the trees and scoffs. "I can jump pretty far," she said, scampering up the tree. Taking the trees would be easy. Running through trees, or rather hopping, if that was the way they were going to go through them, well, it was as easy as running on the ground.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:17 pm

Tien-Long looks at Relyk. "Well you better hurry they are coming arcoss the beach." He jumps form branch to branch and tree to tree. They had moved about three miles into the forest when Tien-Long screams at Relyk. "Go to the top of the tree!" They moved higher up as they jumped from tree to tree.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Relyk leapt from branch to branch nimbly and gracefully, finding this as simple as breathing. She wasn't tired yet, but the fatigue would catch up eventually. When commanded to get to the top of the tree, she followed and climbed higher, moving onward still.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:47 am

Tien-Long looks at Relyk. "As we get to the other side of the forest make sure you get closer to me." His sword in one hand as he leaped form tree to tree. He looks back and says they are intering the forest. The distance in between them and the slayers was growing even more.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:58 am

"Yeah, I got it," she said under her breath as she ran through the trees along side of him. She wondered how long they'd be running from these guys. She could just kill the stupid humans and be done with it. Humans died all the time, so why the heck should she care if she murders a couple who are persistingly on her trail.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 am

The end of the forsest was coming up Tien-Long had made his way under Relyk. "When we reach the end of the forest jump just jump straight out and prepare to go at an very fast speed. They reached the end and Tien Leaped into the air an blue and white arura appeared as he changed into his dragon from.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:02 pm

"Yeah, I hear you," she said to him to let him know she heard him and understood him. When they reached the end, she leapt up high into the air, just like he had ordered, and she saw him turn back into his strange dragon form that she still couldn't quite understand. All in due time, she supposed, though.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:50 pm

He came swooping up under her and heading straight into the air. After passing the clouds he looks back over his shoulder. "Are you still you there? Do you need me to pull over for you or something? Are you sick because the last girl just let go all over my scales it took me week to get the smell of me." He smiles at her as they hovered over the clouds. He looks back at her. "This is my favorite spot. Over the clouds but under the stars I control."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:11 pm

"I'm all right," she answered calmly, getting sort of used to the feeling of soaring high above the ground in the air. "I'm not sick, nor do I need you to pull over. I'm fine." She observed the place he called his favorite spot, and it made some sense. She could see why he liked it, too. It was very serene looking. "I...like this spot, too. You chose it well," she commented, gazing at the area above the clouds, but under the stars, what he had described.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum