The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guy.

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The New Guy. - Page 13 Empty Re: The New Guy.

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:06 am

Tien smiles and says, "Your wish is my command." He then makes a low bow and then blows a tiny flame into the tree making to more fruits fall one into his hand and the other into Relyks lap. "Eat up and pack some for later." He says with an extra wide smile on his face.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:52 am

She ate the fruit he gave her, and then grabbed a couple more for later. She put them in the bag at her side so she wouldn't have to carry them in her hands and risk anything like an attack, where she'd be caught off guard and wouldn't have her weapon on a second's whim.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Tien looks around and takes her hand and says, "Come on we should keep it moving we will be going through slayer territory so transforming will not happe. Tien pulls a dark blue hoodied tunic over himself and starts to walk off. Then he turns and tosses a blood red one at Relyk. "Don't take it off until I till too." He pulls the hood over his face and then helps Relyk with hers and tucks her hair under the hood. "Nobody is to know that you are a girl. So hide all of you womenly features." He smiles at her and says, "No matter how badly I wanna see them."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:21 am

She took the hoodied tunic and looked it over as he explained what to do. Hiding gender was simple enough since it had to be done on some elven missions here and there. When he added the last part about wanting to see them she glared and tossed a stick at his head. He was a dragon so it wouldn't even hurt. "You and ever other guy," she shot back mostly playfully. "I didn't know you were a pervert, Tien." She pulled the hoodied tunic on and adjusted it so there was no evidence that she was female. She pulled the hood up. "How's that?" she asked.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Tien laughed, he laughed even harder as the stick hit his head. "I am no pervert." He said with an huge smile across his face. "I only admire all of the beauty that is in the world." He smiles even more before saying, "Even though I have just recently found one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen." He waited for Relyk to look at him. Then he says, "Oh I was talking about the banryuus." His smile was so wide now that it looks like they might just split his face in half.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 pm

"Bleh," she huffed, turned her head away to hide the small tint of red that had begun to spread across her cheeks. Flattery usually went no where with her, be it joking or not, but hardly knowing Tien but having been through this much with him, it was hard to say why she nearly took it seriously. "You gonna marry your Banryuu's or something? Is that what you mean?" she mocked, turning her head back and raising an eyebrow sarcastically.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Tien laughs at her comment and says, "Maybe will i find another girl in this world elven, human, or hybrid that acts like you." He smiles even more as he placed the banryuus over his shoulders and covers them all the way to the hande making them look like spears. He reached back and pulls Relyk into him then stands directly next to her. "When we enter the valley of decesed don't leave my side for anything and don't draw any attention to yourself.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:17 am

"Same old stuff, huh?" she asked, going with the different subject, not minding. "What we've been doing up 'till now anyway." This all was the same for when he visited his dangerous places, whereas they would find trouble regardless of their efforts to stay away from it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:26 am

Tien smiles and says, "I am sure we will bump into some trouble but keep to fist fighting." He starts walking in the direction of the valley. "The valley is full of dragon slayers elf haters and bounty hunters.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum