The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guy.

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The New Guy. - Page 12 Empty Re: The New Guy.

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Relyk dashed to his side, looking at the dragon worse for wear. He didn't look dead, or rather he did but didn't feel like it. It felt more like he was struggling to keep up but was failing even though he was doing his best; something like that. Or close enough as she could see it. "You....you won?" she asked when she was sure he was alive and mostly conscious. "You need healing....correct?" Healing magic wasn't her specialty, but even so she'd had training for it so she knew what to do.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Tien smirked to the best of his ability and says, "No I don't need healing. Just give me somoe gauze on this tiny cut her and I will be all better." He started to laugh but felt the sharp pain his his ribs. "Okay maybe I do need some healing." He reached out for her hand but his dying strength fails him again as his hand just fell to the floor.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:42 am

She sighed as he attempted to make light of the situation. Why had she bothered to ask anyway when it was so obvious he needed it? She could swear she was going soft for offering too, but then, maybe she'd figured this could be a way to make up for her 'human-slaying.' Not like she'd stop because he said so, but when this was over she knew she'd be going back to that for amusement and time-killing. She took a deep breath as she gathered the mana around her to fix whatever had been broken in his body. She covered area by area to mend what was damaged. Eventually she sat down tiredly, finished finally. He'd be all right, but he still did need to rest to recover lost strength and stamina.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Tien sits up after she is finish healing him. He looks towards the sky and then pats her lap, "Stay here. I have to go get my banryuus." He stands up and walks over to his weapons that had helped him so much and walks back over to Relyk. He tosses them on the ground and plops down on the ground next to her. "So can you find anything better to with such a beautiful day." He smiles at her and falls back on to his back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:52 am

She shook her head wearily, looking around at the day. "I can't think of anything, but I'm willing to go for whatever you can come up with." Of course he'd be cheery and optimistic after winning his fight. He didn't seem very tired anymore, but maybe that was because she'd healed him.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:17 am

Tien smiles at her and stand up and picks her pu and puts her on his back. He then picks up his banryuus and transforms into the new massive dragon that he now turns into. He looked back at Relyk. "Be careful I am a lot shrper than before. And I don't want you to get hurt back there."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:56 am

"Okay," she replied, having heard him and looked around to make sure she wouldn't get hurt from where she was. She'd be all right, just couldn't go too far back or too far forward. The spot Tien had placed her was fine. "What do you plan on doing now? Your enemy is defeated, so where does your story go now?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Tien looks at her and says, "I let my new scars heal and go back to putting other dragons in there place and slaying dragon slayers." He flies off with Relyk on his back. "I will keep trying and create more star flame attacks for stronger enemies I may encounter." He flies higher and then says, "I guess I will take you where ever you desire to go."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:40 pm

"I don't have much to do in life since the elven village doesn't prefer me around, humans are preferably to be kept away from when it comes to how they behave around me and how I respond to their foolishness, so I guess I'm just about up for anything you're gonna do," she said. She didn't directly say she killed the humans, but more like subtly hinted her half-reason for killing some of them. The rest were just for fun really, but she'd mention nothing of it. "I'm just looking for a story to walk through and watch as it unfolds, and right now yours if the most eventful."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Tien smiles over his shoulder and then lands on the ground after safely clearing all of Yofune's land. He transform back to his human self and smiles at Relyk. "So are you saying you wish to stay with me." He had an huge smirk on his face as he reached out as if asking to hold her hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:39 am

She nodded in affirmation. "Yeah, looks like it, huh?" With nothing better to do in life and to temporarily avoid him coming after her in the future for eradicating the human population, she'd stick around a little longer. For all she knew something else big could happen. She allowed a small smile to lift the corner of her lips since Tien's large grin was contagious.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:45 am

Tien's smile was starting to settle after about a minute or two of walking around. Then he turns back to Relyk. "I am pretty sure you are hungry." His smiles as he points to an fruit garden. "That should get the job done espically since you don't eat meat."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:57 am

She agreed with a nod, looking at the garden. "It'll work," she said, even if the affirmation had already been said when she'd nodded. She was just lightening her own mood with her usual flash of intelligence, or just something to spark conversations. She was bored, in other words, and was making small talk.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Tien laughs at Relyk. Then plops down against the trunk of an tree and then leans his head back. "I must say I was happy to have you on my side out there. Those little demons proved to be quiet annoying." He looks up and spits an flame of blue fire into the tree and catches an falling apple and takes an huge bite out of it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:35 am

Relyk grabbed an apple too, taking a couple small bites out of it. "So I really did help, huh?" she asked, since it felt more like she'd just run around, listened to the two dragons trying to kill each other, and shoot a couple targets with the totally awesome bow. "I didn't think I'd done much, but if you say so."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 pm

Tien smiles and says, "You are part elf thus you should know all about battle. And if you are as old as I think you are then you should also know that it is the little things in battle that can mean the most." He smiles as he takes another big bite out of the apple and leans his head against the back of the tree and closes his eyes. "By the way thank you for the first aid. I really do appraciate it."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:47 am

Normally women would be mad, or at least steamed when someone said "if you are as old as I think you are," but Relyk didn't completely mind. She wasn't that old, but she wasn't young in human standards either. "Every attack counts, I realize, but what I was made to realize it towards was the larger creatures. Ah, the bosses, you would say," she said, since taking the littler things hadn't always been her objective or task. She was usually sent with a group to take out some big, bad creature while people flanked their sides and took out the little things.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:12 am

Tien smiles and says, "Good to here. Maybe next time you can come up with the battle stragtegy and I will carry out the little mission." He opnes his eyes and says, "So where do you desire to go now. We can go anywhere we want."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 am

"I desire no place, honestly," she said. "Where ever you go, or whatever we do next is all I'm looking to." She didn't have many places to go, so she couldn't really answer when he asked her this. She didn't mind places, though some either she couldn't go to or were just best off for her not to show up with Tien around.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:56 am

Tien smiles and says, "Nowhere and you don't care where you go." He smiles and says, "Ok we will camp here for the night. And tomorrow we will go somewhere else I think you may like more." He smiles and finishes off his apple and tosses the core arcoss the grounds. He then looks at Relyk. "You may wanna get some shut eye I would hate for my little elven slayer to tire out before the fights over." He closes his eyes and leans against the tree.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:38 pm

She scoffed. "'Your little elven slayer,' am I?" she muttered as she shut her eyes and leaned back. "Wonder when I became that," she spoke softly to herself. She supposed she didn't mind, even though normally she'd tear someone's head off for ever calling her that, she didn't mind Tien calling it to her. She couldn't tell if the story was concluding or merely beginning, but either one she didn't mind.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Tien awoke early the next morning and saw a sleeping Relyk but what was next to her was not good. He looked up an saw. A fifthteen foot cobra just curled up next to Relyk. He didn't want her to awake and startle it so he slowly started moving towards her when the snakes head just rose up. It looked dead at Tien he wanted to just spit a fire ball at it but it was to close to Relyk. Then the worse thing happened anothoer one came form around the tree and crawled right over Relyks lap. And with that Tien ducked low and made the snakes follow then he cut back and leaps over Relyk and grabs both snakes by there necks and snatches them up. Then he quickly snaps booth of there necks just as Relyk started to move. He wondered how she would react to him holding to massive dead snakes over her body.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:24 am

The movement roused Relyk from her sleep, and as she sat up and looked around, searching instinctively for any attackers, she saw Tien holding snakes. Dead ones at that. She looked up confused at him, looking from the dead snakes to Tien. "What's with the snakes? Don't tell me you plan on eating those...I'm sure you have to extract their poison first." She couldn't have been more wrong, but what else was she supposed to think?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Tien smiles and then he says, "No they are not suppose to be eatin the are good food but I don't like the taste." He then smiles and says, "You may not want to here this but you should proably sleep with me form now on." He smiles and says, "The snakes don't come near me because the heat in my body keeps them at a distance. These two were right on you this morning." He smiles and tosses them away and reaches down to help her up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:29 pm

She made a face at his suggestion, but grimaced when he mentioned they'd been on her. Sad as it was she'd been trained for those kind of things, but the battle had exhausted her more than she'd believed it had. The fatigue had supposedly caught up, is what she thought. "Um, we'll see about that, depends on where we sleep next time." She wasn't eager about sleeping near someone so the thought disturbed her somewhat.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum