The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need Love Yaoi mature

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I Need Love Yaoi mature Empty I Need Love Yaoi mature

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:21 pm

I Need Love Yaoi mature 8dudekaleb(History) Nate Night-Blade was born in a rich family with a twin sister. They don’t look alike but they are a lot alike personality wise. When he and his sister were five years old their was a fire at their family mansion and their parents did not get out in time. They were not given to a foster family instead they took care of themselves on the streets until they were old enough to own an apartment together. At the age of fourteen he discovered that he is bisexual and prefers men over women more.
(Now) Nate looks at the sky as he sits in the park on a bench. He says to himself thinking aloud, “I feel so alone. I can’t believe my boy friend broke up with me just because I won’t have sex with him yet.” He looks at his hands and lets a few tears fall from his eyes. (OOC: Okay I need a guy to see him crying and want to help him. His sister will be in this too I just don’t got her profile up yet.)

Back to top Go down

I Need Love Yaoi mature Empty Re: I Need Love Yaoi mature

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:24 am

((i'll join ^_^ just give me a minute))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:58 am

Akihiko Amaterasu had simply been walking through the park, he hadn't wanted to be at home, it had seemed nice out so Hono, his kitsune, had told him it would be a good idea to get fresh air. The Kitsune, now in the shape of a Shetland Sheepdog trotted beside him. He wore a simple white shirt with all but two of the buttons at the top done up and a pair of dark jeans, his bright orange hair covered his left eye and he did nothing to move it. Hono made a small whimpering sound and he glanced down at her with a cocked eyebrow, she motioned with her muzzle to a young man, around Akihiko's age, seemingly crying on a park bench. What kind of guy would do that. Akihiko started to simply walk by him, though Hono didn't take her eyes off him and after they passed him Hono started biting at Akihiko's ankles until he sighed and turned around and went and sat down beside the other guy, "Hey...are you alright?" Akihiko asked. Hono jumped up onto the bench and sat on Akihiko's other side.

((the link to his profile is the underlined name.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:55 am

Nate looks at the young man as he asked if he was alright. He nods slowly, “Just boy friend troubles that’s all.” He was not shy about which gender he preferred and did not care what people thought of him. He jumps some as his phone goes off in his pocket. He slowly answers it and says, “Sister I am fine. I won’t be home for dinner. I don’t really feel like eating. I love you, bye.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Akihiko was slightly shocked when this guy said boyfriend, he hadn't really been expecting that, though he got over the momentary shock quickly and ran a hand through his orange hair letting out a loud sigh having no idea why he didn't just get up and walk away, at least he had a moment to think things over as this guys sister called him. He almost got up but Hono growled at him and he stayed still when he hung up his phone Akihiko spoke again, "Is there anything I can do to help you? If you need someone to talk to I'll listen..." He stated. Hono barked and wagged her tail slightly as though at agree.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Nate looks at him a moment and says, “Well I don’t think you can help me. I am tired of being alone but when I fall in love, I end up getting hurt. My sister is always having to cheer me up and take care of me every time I get my heart broken.” He looks at the man’s dog and says, “Nice dog you have there. I have always wanted a pet, but I never get around to getting one.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Akihiko nodded, it would make sense for family to make him feel better, the only family Akihiko had was Hono, who was now brought up. "Ya? Well this is my dog Hono... she doesn't like seeing people upset..." With that Hono barked and walked over Akihiko's lap and sat down between the two boys. "By the way...my name is Akihiko..." he stated realizing that he hadn't told this guy that yet.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:35 am

Nate looks at Hono and pets her gently ignoring the pain in his arm. He looks at Akihiko and says, “Nice to meet you. My name is Nate.” He gets up after a moment and says, “I need to go. The park is closing in a few minutes and I need to find a place to stay the night. I don’t feel like going home.” He starts walking towards the exit and then makes his way to a cafĂ© he owned so he did not have to go home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:51 am

"It's nice to meet you too." Akihiko replies with a small smile, actually it was more along the lines of a microscopic upturn at the corner of his lips. He blinked a couple times as Nate said he had to go find a place to stay the night. "Oh, alright..." he wasn't about to go offer to let him stay at his place, this was none of his business. Akihiko stood and left a short while after Nate did, Hono following at his heels. When they started walking along the streets Hono ran into an alley and appeared again in a new form. A young lady with near waist length brown hair tied up neatly, dark brown eyes, a thin frame and tan skin. "Why the hell didn't you invite him over?" She asked. This wasn't her usual human form when she was around Akihiko, normally she would take the look of a lady much older then he was with long orange hair and blue eyes, someone who looked like they could be one of Akihiko's parents. "Because he obviously wouldn't have wanted to." Akihiko retorted. "That wasn't obvious! What was obvious was that he was lonely." A rather devious smirk covered Hono's face as she ran into the alley again, Akihiko cocked an eyebrow but then he was pushed down as she ran back out and dashed down the street, the only thing he noticed was he orange hair was short and spiked and she was wearing the same clothes Akihiko was. His jaw dropped as he realized she was an exact replica of Akihiko as she ran down the street obviously to find Nate. "DAMN IT HONO!" he yelled as he got up and ran after her.

Hono, now looking exactly like Akihiko down to every feature, sniffed the air to try and locate Nate. It didn't take her long to pinpoint the scent which was still new in her nose. She opened the door to a nearby cafe and spotted Nate. Hono was only slightly out of breath as she walked over to him, "Hey...I shouldn't have let you leave like that...if you want you can stay the night at my place, I've got enough space for you to have your own room and everything." She suggested adding in her mind Akihiko can just sleep on the living room floor... She sensed that Akihiko was right outside but was staying hidden which meant her plan just might have a chance of working.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:22 am

Nate looked Hono/Akihiko unable to think for a moment and says, “Sure, I just thought I grossed you out or something because of me dating men.” He grabbed his coat from behind the counter and put it on before going out the door. He then waited for him to come out the door so he could lock up the cafĂ© again. His brown eyes looked at him kindly as he waited for him to come out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:33 am

Hono smiled, "No it's not a problem." There was a problem she hadn't completely thought through though...how was she going to switch back with Akihiko now. She would figure something out soon. For now Akihiko would have to follow. Nate headed for the door Hono hoped that Akihiko was hiding himself. Hono walked quickly outside, noticed Akihiko hiding right away and quickly grabbed Nate's hand and pulled him along quickly, "Luckily it' not that long of a walk to my place, it's a few blocks down this way." she said loud enough for Akihiko to know which way they were taking to get there. After a short while though she let go of Nate and walked and a normal pace.

Akihiko hiding from Nate and Hono listened carefully then side, knowing which way to go. He cut through an alley way onto the other side of the street and ran a fast as he could down the street, he crossed back onto the other side of the street and past a couple houses then up to his, he took the key out of his pocket and opened the door getting inside he headed up to his room, knowing that he and Hono could switch back when she got here. This was really just a huge pain in the ass.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:12 am

Nate followed Akihiko quietly and when they get to his place, he seemed to relax a bit. He says, “Thanks for letting me stay the night. My sister Hamona will enjoy a night without me holding her back. She deserves a night of freedom.” He walks in his place slowly looking around with curious eyes. He then sits down on the couch for a moment. His eyes looked to the floor as he tried to not let his spirits get too lowered by his ex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 am

Hono scratched the back of her head, "Ya it's no problem." She watched as Nate took a seat on the couch, "Uh, I'll be right back, I'm going to tell my mom we have company." She state before she tore up the stairs. She ran into Akihiko's room and slammed the door behind her, "Okay, your turn, get down there and entertain your guest." She said her laziness at the moment very apparent as a fox's tail hung from her tail bone. "What exactly did you think when you decided to do this?" Akihiko asked with a frown. "Face it...you need friends." Hono said bluntly before grabbing Akihiko's shoulders and shoving him out the door, "Now get down there." She hissed and he listened obediently. She closed the door again and transformed into the form that she used to portray Akihiko's mother and followed him down the stairs.

Akihiko went downstairs and shook off that last comment of Hono's as he saw Nate in the living room he let out a short sigh and went and sat down next to him. He didn't know what to say and was almost glad when Hono walked back in looking like Akihiko's mother. She walked over, "hello, you must be Hiko's new friend." She said with a smile holding out her hand to shake Nate's.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:45 am

“Hello, you must be Hiko's new friend.” Nate heard a woman say. He says, “Hi I’m Nate and yeah I guess I am friend of his.” He shakes her hand gently and then relaxed on the couch. He then calls his sister to tell her that he was staying with a new friend tonight. She says, “Just be careful Nick.” He says, “I will. How come your not out with your boy friend?” “Mike broke up with me after I caught him cheating on me. I beat him to a bloody pulp before I came home.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:47 pm

Hono smiles, glares at Akihiko then walks away leaving the two boys on the couch. Akihiko sighed slightly ruffling his bright orange hair slightly as Nate calls his sister. Though right now Akihiko couldn't help but be rather pissed off at Hono, for being so nosy. At least she had left for now. When Nate was done on the phone Akihiko said, "You seem really close to your sister..." he wouldn't know what a real sibling relationship would be like, he had only ever had friends that he treated like family...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Nate smiles and says, “Yeah we are really close. We are twins and we only have each other. Hamona has very few friends because she does not talk much. Plus when you have a bisexual brother that dates men more than girls, you are kind of cast out. I don’t mind women but I just get used by them. Still society does not accept us. Which I think is bull because my sister is a sweet heart and I am a great guy who just wants to be loved.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Akihiko was only slightly shocked by the words Nate said, which were a lot. He wasn't a hundred percent sure of what he was supposed to say in response either. He was so open about his sexual orientation it was strange. "Alright. Well I don't really understand why people look down on homosexual relationships either, I mean, they're just people. But if you're going to ask me which I prefer more, girls or guys, I wouldn't be able to answer you because I've never really been attracted to one or the other, I cut myself off from most people before I would have started to like anybody." He said with a sigh then he paused, "Did you say your sister was the only person you have? You don't have parents?"
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Nate nods slowly and says, “Our parents died in a fire when we were little. They got us out in time but then the roof of our mansion caved in and they could not get out. The police put us in an orphanage and we were offered to be adopted a few times but not together. So we ran away and lived on the streets until we were old enough to claim the family fortune. Then we got an apartment. My sister owns a chain of Angel’s Treats bakeries and I own a chain of cafes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Akihiko nodded his eyes wide, that was quite a tragedy but they were doing very well for street kids. "Wow, that's pretty harsh...life sure can be cruel, but you seem fine and at least you have money." He said with a sigh. That was a tragic life story, Akihiko's own was only slightly similar to that, the first place he had lived had been burnt down, the second one he was forced to move from after he was the one to cause the deaths of all his friends and half of his school mates, now they were living here where Akihiko was an out cast because he refused to be social. Hono walked back into the room, "Hiko,why don't you show Nate the bedroom he'll be staying in?" the way she said bedroom...Akihiko sighed and got up, "You want me to show you?" He asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Nate says, “I know we have done well enough to have money. But we are not treated any better than street kids.” He saw a hint of sadness in Akihiko’s eyes and figured it was because he suffered something like that. When he asked if he would like to be shown where he was going to sleep, he nodded slowly. He says, “Sure I am feeling a little tired. I need to be up early to help my sister with some new baking style in the morning.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:50 pm

"Alright, follow me." Akihiko made his way up the stairs and across the hall to his bedroom glad that it wasn't that messy except for a few articles of clothing here and there. "Here we are, you can sleep in here." he motioned towards the bed and smiled, though he couldn't help but be slightly pissed at the fact that he was being forced to sleep downstairs in the living to give up his bed to some person he had met earlier that night. Though he wouldn't let that show on his face.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Nate looks at the room and then back to Akihiko. He says, “This is your room. I don’t mind sleeping on a couch or the floor.” He did not like to take anyone’s bed. His eyes looked at him calmly with an innocent look in his eyes that could melt anyone’s heart. He was being a sweet heart like always not trying to flirt with or swoon the guy. He was just trying to make Akihiko happy again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Akihiko shook his head, "No...I'd get in trouble if I didn't let you have my room, I'm fine on the couch." He said shrugging knowing that Hono would want him to be as kind as possible to his guest.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:33 pm

Nate nods slowly and goes inside to lay down in the bed. He covers up slowly and goes to sleep happily. The next morning he wakes up and goes back down the stairs to leave. He did not like to eat in the morning so he did not need anything more from Akihiko and his mother. He makes his way down to his apartment and go to the kitchen quickly. When he got there, he found Hamona crying while needing some bread with her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Akihiko went downstairs and fell asleep once he hit the couch he didn't wake up until pretty late the next morning. He sat up and yawned not really looking forward to having to talk to his guest since he was never in a great mood when he first got up. Hono, in her natural form this time, a beautiful red fox walked in and jumped up on the couch and sat beside him. He looked at her and blinked a couple times. "he left already, early this morning without telling anyone." The fox said. Akihiko was slightly shocked. But then he sighed and fell back to lie down on the couch, "Whatever... I don't care, good riddance." though he couldn't help but be slightly upset.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next