The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need Love Yaoi mature

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I Need Love Yaoi mature - Page 2 Empty Re: I Need Love Yaoi mature

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Nate looks at his sister as she finally stops crying and takes out two cakes. She looks at him and says, “Nate why do you go give these cakes to your new friend as a thank you for letting you stay over.” He nods with a smile and takes the cakes remembering the way to Akihiko’s place. He knocks on the door gently and holds the cakes up waiting for him to open the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Akihiko had just gotten out of the shower as someone knocked on the door, he knew Hono would deal with it. And she did, in the form of Akihiko's mother again she opened the door, "Oh! Hello." she looked at the cakes and smiled not saying anything about them, "You left so suddenly this morning...one sec." She stepped away from the door, "HIKO! It's for you!" Akihiko groaned ran the comb through his hair then pulling a robe off the back of the bathroom door an pulling it on as he went down stairs and peaked around the corner as Hono left. He stepped in the doorway as he noticed it was Nate, "Hey..." he looked at the cakes, "Are those for me?" he asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Nate looks at him and nods slowly. He says, “My sister kind of went on a baking spree this morning. She bakes when she is upset. And looks just say she is a wreck. She act so tough on the outside, until her emotions bottle up and explode on her.” He puts the sweet cakes on the table and sat down to wait for him he had changed into an all white outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:12 pm

Akihiko sighed as Nate came in a set the cakes on the table, this guy was so open about everything. He looked down at the robe he was wearing and considered going up stairs and changing not feeling a hundred percent comfortable "One sec." He said before running upstairs and into his bed room and pulling on some underwear jeans and a shirt, pulling it on but not bothering to do it up, he rolled up the relatively short sleeves of the red plaid shirt then went back downstairs and sat at the table with Nate, "Sorry...you caught me at a bad time there..." he said scratching the back of his head through his still wet hair.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:22 pm

Nate did not look at him as he was in the robe. He was tempted to ravish him because he was tired of being alone, but controlled himself. When Akihiko came back he looked back at him. He says, “I am sorry I should have come later, but I thought you two would enjoy the cakes more if they were fresh.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:32 pm

"No, it's fine you didn't know I was in the shower." He said with a sigh. He got up and walked over to a drawer and pulled out some utensils so they could eat. "Might as well not put your sister's hard work to waste." He said. He was actually slightly cold, the house was very chilly and he had pulled on a shirt and rolled up the sleeves and hadn't bothered doing it up so his chest was exposed, and now he was suddenly cold not that it really bothered him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Nate says, “I still should have thought it through before coming here.” He unwraps the cakes carefully and says, “I won’t be able to stay long. I have to go to work.” He looks at him before standing up. He says, “Let your mother enjoy my cake. I need to go. I just wanted to be able to thank you before I had to work.” He goes to the door and says good-bye before leaving to had to the café to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:53 pm

"Oh alright." Akihiko said as Nate got up to leave, "See ya." He said as the other man left. He blinked a couple times at the closed to before calling, "Hono! Come have some cake!" The fox in human form came in and sat with him and they started to eat. "He sure doesn't like to stay for long." Hono pointed out. "Oh well,we can't keep him here he has his own life to attend to." Akihiko said as he took a bite out of the cake, "This is really good..." he stated.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Nate went to work happily and went to the café to work on paper work. He did not like anyone managing his shops if lived close by to them. He sits at his desks and works on all the bills they had. He whispers a soft tune as he works hard to keep the café going. (Could think of anything else to put.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Akihiko lay on the couch and stared up at the ceiling for a while before Hono, in fox form comes in and sits on his lap looking down at him, "Hiko...We should be training if you have nothing better to do." She stated and he sighed, getting up after she jumped off of him, "Fine." The two headed out of the house, Hono in her Sheltie form and they headed down to the abandoned fenced in lot they had found to train. Hono turned back into a fox and they started training, helping Akihiko be more in sync with summoning fire showing him new tricks finally forcing him to use Amaterasu, the move he hated more then anything on a pile of cardboard boxes until he nearly passed out from exhaustion. That's when they finally called it quites, it had to be about mid to late afternoon now as the two started walking back down the street to their house, Hono again in Sheltie form. Akihiko couldn't help but pant slightly as he was exhausted.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Nick got out of work at five and was making his way home so he could help his sister make dinner. He saw Akihiko as he was heading home and started to take the long way home so they would not see each other. He thinks, “He would never take an interest in me. He does even know which gender he prefers to date. I know I make him feel uncomfortable and I don’t want to keep doing that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:42 pm

When Akihiko got home he found himself briefly wondering what Nate would be doing, but he only dwelled on that thought for a short while before he dragged himself upstairs and into his bedroom where he fell onto his bed and groaned not wanting to move. The pillow smelled slightly different then usual, this must be Nate's scent. Akihiko flipped onto his back and side, not caring what he was wearing as he let himself drift off to sleep no matter how early it was. Hono though was curled up on the couch in fox form watching TV. She found human television very interesting and humorous.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Nate comes home and helps his sister make dinner without a word. Both of them did not feel like talking. Their hearts were breaking inside their chests. They ate and went to bed after eating. After a while Nate buried his head in his pillow and cried himself to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:00 pm

Akihiko woke up in the morning from a sharp bark in the ear. He jumped up and fell off his bed hitting the ground with a thud as he looked up at Hono sitting on his bed, "YOU have school today, so hurry up and get yourself ready." She said before trotting out of the room closing the door with her hind leg. Akihiko sighed but got himself ready and headed out the door wishing he or Hono knew how to drive,but they didn't so every day he was forced to walk to school and spend the day alone, ignored by everyone then he'd walk back by himself and spend the rest of the day with Hono...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Nick goes to the school with his sister and walks the halls like a zombie. He gets hit by a few people as he walks by them. He was not the fighter type so he just stood there and took it until they were no longer to throw punches on him. He looks around as he waits for his first class to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Akihiko took his seat in the back for his first class and let class drone on not paying attention to the lesson but writing in his notebook instead as he usual would when the bell rang he was out of the room as per his usual routine ignoring everyone around him as he went to his next class and followed the same procedure. For lunch he headed up the library and read, finding it the easiest way to kill time.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:43 pm

Nate goes home early and sits on his bed sadly. He bounces his knee up and down on the bed as he was getting irritated by this. This is what he hated about liking someone, he hated not knowing if the guy liked him back. He groans and punches his pillow angrily. He falls on his back and glares at his ceiling uneasily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:47 pm

The last half of the day was as boring as the first and before he knew it he was on his way home, but he decided to take the long way home today. He undid most of his shirt hating having it done up all the way and walked slowly not in a rush to get home today. He liked taking it slow especially when thinking of new story plots as he was now, he had started a new story during class today and now he was refining it. He wasn't looking forward to having Hono force him to train again tonight he'd rather think.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Nate looks out his window as he sees Akihiko walking by ever so slowly. He jumps out the window and lands on his feet to just watch him. He did not want to bother him while he was thing. He takes out a notebook and draws some images. His face was all cut up as he stood there. Blood dripped from his nose but he was use to the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Akihiko noticed a movement and looked around to see Nate. He cocked an eyebrow in a questioning fashion, where they hell had he come form. Akihiko approached him and noticed he looked pretty beat up, "Uh...hey are you alright?"Akihiko asked.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Nate says, “Yeah I am fine. I told you no body treats us any better than street kids. I live here.” He points to his apartment window two stories up. He goes back to looking at him. He then goes back to drawing in his notebook. He wipes his nose as the blood gets close to falling on the paper so it does not ruin his drawing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Akihiko scratched the back of his head. he looks at the building then back at Nate, the wounds actually made him happy that he was ignored wherever he went anywhere. "So uh, what are you drawing?" Akihiko asked trying to strike up a conversation.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Nate shows him a picture of a phoenix that he had saw in his dream last night. He says, “I draw whatever I dream.” His nose continues to bleed heavily as he refuses to let his sister see the damage that has been done to him. He says, “You are not looking so good yourself Hiko. What have you been up to?” He looks at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:27 pm

He looked the drawing over as it was shown to him, it was nice Nate was pretty talented. Then he called him by the nickname Hono called him by, normally he would be pissed off if someone called him Hiko, but he didn't really mind it from Nate, which shocked him. "Huh? I was just a little troubled it's nothing...I'm fine, I was thinking a lot today, mostly about stories and stuff, I'm a wannabe-novelist." He said with a shrug, he had also been thinking about Nate quite a bit today for reasons he didn't know but he wasn't about to tell him that.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Nate says, “Then you and my sister will get along fine. She is a novelist in her spare time.” He looks at him and says, “Come on, I need to clean up my face before my sister comes home and goes on a killing spree.” He jumps back up to his room and takes him by the hand to take him with him to his room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next