The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature Empty Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Guest Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature 425260537_lBlood was born as an heiress to a kingdom hidden in the icy mountains of a land called Pandora. When she was four, her family’s kingdom was attacked and destroyed. Luckily her mother had gotten her in the arms of a trustful knight. Her mother says to him, “Jolt, get my daughter to safe place and protect her as she grows.” Blood squirms in his arms as she was crying and both her eyes are bleeding from some bandit attacking her. Her mother kisses her forehead before Jolt takes off with child princess screaming for her mother. Jolt holds her tightly as they ride for days on end until they reach a safe to hide. He then works on getting her eyes patched up and places her in a special mask.

Soon after, he begins to train her in the art of swordsmanship. The princess learns quickly and soon surpasses Jolt and takes a vow to serve those who need someone to defend them. Now as she walks through the city and goes to a bar to wait for something to do. She orders a Coke and sits down.

Back to top Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature Dark_Male_Elf Theron walked into the hotel. The man stopped him at the door and says, "There is a prince here and those weapons can't be kept if you wish to stay here." Theron smiles and says, "Remove yourself from presence before I remover you from this world." He brushed by the guard when the guard grabbed his shoulder. He turned and kicked the guard through the door. He turns around and starts for the main desk he ask for a room and then walks into the bar where he was meet by more guards.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature Empty Re: Teach An Unknown Princess How To Love Open Mature

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:48 am

Blood looks at trying to enter the club. She didn't think the guards could stop this strange man if he really wanted in. "Move aside and let the man do his business here. He will do know harm." She drinks her Coke calmly. Her purple masks covers her blind eyes as she looks over the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:24 am

Theron glared around and saw the girl then he looks at the guards and says, "I appreciate you saying something I would have hated to have killed your guards." He brushed by the guards roughly and walks to a both in the bar. He sits down and starts to talk to a man in cloak. The man says, "Theron it is good to see you I was one hundred percent sure you wouldn't make it out of that last mission." Theron glares at the man. The man then says, "Your next target isn't to far from here." He points to the prince the guards mentioned. "That prince is up setting the people he rapes the women and kills as he pleases. His father dose nothing about it so the people have given enough money to take out the whole family." Theron grabs the mans arm. "You know I don't kill women." The man frees his arm form Theron's grip and says, "If you drive them out of town that is just as good." Theron glares at the man and says, "Consider it done. Now lets have a drink and prepare for tomorrows job." He finishes his drink and says, "I will be in my room 8V. I have to sharpen and clean my weapons." He walks out of the bar and by the girl in the purple mask and looks at her. "Once again thanks and I hope you kept your ears to yourself during my conversation unless you want in." He looks around and says, "I am sure you heard the room number." He walks out of the bar and to his room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:38 pm

(Sorry about the short reply earlier. I was using my phone to reply.) Blood looks at the two of them just for a moment as the one in the cloak mentioned killing the raping of women. Her mind goes over the guest list that she memorized before deciding if she would stay here or not. She looks at the strange man a moment and says soft to him before he could leave her sight, “Count me in.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:27 pm

(That is cool in more then one way how do you this from your phone.) Theron walks by the girl and into his room. He opened the door and cleared the room. He smiled and pulled out his weapons. The main three where the two dual blades on his hip and the long sword on his back. But there were many more. He had several knives and arrows along with a bow on his horse. He pulled out a rock and a cloth. He then started to sharpen and clean his blades.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:48 pm

Blood smiles some as she gets ready for the job wanting to get it done as soon as possible. She goes to the prince’s side of the hotel a moment to see if the prince would be having forced company tonight. If so then she would be coming up with a plan to avoid the women’s sight while getting the job done right and quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:44 pm

Theron walked up behind the blood and says, "Not tonight." He touches her arm. "We should leave here before we are caught." He stands back and waits for her to leave. He looks at her and says, "I know you don't want to hear him rape women but tonight we have to wait the father must be in the same place other wise we are looking more time added on to getting close enough to kill the father." He motions his arm to allow her to walk ahead of him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:58 am

Blood looks at him a moment and says, “I was not going to attack, I was observing.” She goes to her assigned room and looks around at the bare room. She takes off her mask and places it on the desk next to her bed. She opens her eyes since she was in her room. She closes her door and sighs some. Her eyes gray and glazed over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:09 am

Theron stayed in his room he finished sharpening his weapons and then he looked out the window. He then turned and looked out his window the moonlight shinning. He looked around and says, "This is a terrible place to be." He turns around and sees his friend in the cloak. "Sneaking into my room can lead to your death." His friend looks at him and says, "Why are you hear." The man replies, "I don't trust her." Theron looks back and says, "I don't trust anybody." Theron turns back to his window and says, "Now get out of my room." The man turns and leaves.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:54 am

Blood could hear them both even though they were quite a distance from her room. She says to herself not even high enough to be a whisper, “No has ever trusted me and I don’t blame them. To be different is to be feared by those who don’t understand.” She sits on her bed and waits for the order to carry out the attack on the unwanted royals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Theron put his weapons away and went to sleep on his bed he went to sleep. Theron sleeps so light that he could hear anything in and right outside of his room. He slept sound and was just waiting for the sun to come up so he could do what he need to do.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:19 am

Blood smiles some as she feels the heat of the sun on her skin. She says< “Time to begin.” She goes down to the main lobby to get her preordered breakfast. She eats calmly as she hears the king walk in with his guards. The king’s steps were heavy as he was obviously mad at the prince for something he has done. She sighs as she listens to his steps head to the prince’s room..

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Theron heard the gurads and the King walk by his room. He then walks out of his room and to the front where he saw Blood. He walks over and sits down at the talbe behind her and says. "My name is Theron and we don't make our move unto they get too the castle. Wait till I make my move before you move in." Theron eats an apple and then gets up and leaves the inn.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Blood looks at the wall and says to him, “I’m Blood and I understand. The king and his son don’t plan on going to the castle for another three days.” She finishes her meal and leaves the inn with a calm smile. She looks around for the keeper of her horse. He comes out of hiding and brings her horse to her quickly. She pays him five gold pieces for his trouble. She gets on her horse and takes off like a bat out of hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Theron was walking down the path when he heard a horse he turned and looked and saw Blood riding up. He didn't even move as she rode by him. He kept walking knowing that the city was about a half-day hike.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Blood smiles as she was not leaving the city, she just needed time to think. The only time she seems to think clearly is when she is riding her horse. She comes back to the inn after a five hour ride. Her horse goes back in the stables and she goes to her room to take a bath. The king was still fighting with the prince in their room. Apparently the prince had killed a woman he raped last night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:07 pm

The King Finally yells, "JUST GET YOUR ROYAL ASS BACK TO THE CASTEL!!!" Theron was almost at the castel when he heard the royal chariot coming up behind him. His hood on tight he felt a kick in the side of the head as one of the Captin of the Royal guards was says, "Watch yourself pesant you dare block the royal carriage." He turns his horse and starts to trot off when he says over his shoulder, "Next time we meet you will die." Theron didnt show his face. But he did mumble back low enough for just himself to her. "You never stood a chance."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:18 am

Blood smiles some as she waits for the king and prince’s royal carriage to get out of town before thinking of an idea. She had a few friends that owed her a few debts. She would get them to set things up for her at the kingdom. She writes a note in a strange language and has one of her birds to fly it to her contacts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Theron reaches the castle at night fall he realized he was the only assassin there so he waited for night fall before slipping into his black clothing and turning his cloak inside our showing the smooth black side of the cloak he pulls the hood over his head and then scales the castel wall like it was nothing. He then moves throughout the courtyard without being noticed he finds a nice spot where he can't be notice but where he could also find see the other two assassin's if they decided to show up. The assassination was not to take place till dawn so he just waited and waited.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Blood shows up not long after the first does. But she did not have to hide like he did. She rides on her horse through the front gate. Several people see her and bow to her as though she was the queen of their land. She bows back to them with a smile. Her master Gus comes to her side and whispers, "Everyone is counting on you to get this job done. It was by luck that you ran into the other assassins." She says with a smile, "They were hired by this kingdom's enemy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Theron watched while blood showed up. As everybody tried to prepare for her arriavl Theron scaled a large tower parallel to the kings chamber. It was about a 20ft jump in between him and the kings chamber. He sat on the oppiste side as the sun started to set and the shadows over took the castle he moved to the otherside where he could see right into the kings chamber. And in the depth of night Theron leaped the gap and into the King's room where the king and queen laid sleep that night. He awaited for the strike was not to take place for a few more hours to come.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:16 am

Blood looks up at him and smiles as he was in place. "Good he is all set. But where is the other one?" She thought to herself with caution. She looks around for the third assassin. He was late for the party and0 she could not sense his aura anywhere near the castle. She says to herself, "I have a bad feeling about this." She had a feeling the two of them were being set up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:09 am

Theron stood there a little restless in the room. But finally dawn had come upon him and he was a little eager to finish this mission he was feeling a bit uncomfortable. He pulled out his brothers axe bearkiller and holds it to the kings throat. He looks down as some sunlight came into the room and he realized that it was not the queen under his arm but an trained and well armed femal warrior. Theron took three steps back and then leaped back wards using his feet to push off the wall he backed into he was able to leap the whole bed and withdraw both axes as he held one to the kings throat and the other to the warriors.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Blood was making her way to the king's room when she heared a servant scream that the queen is dead. She tenses up as she realized her and the other assassin have been set up. She quickly makes her way into the king's room to see the other assassin holding down the king and his female warrior slut. She kills them both with one move of her sword. "We have to get out of here." She jumps of window and hits the ground running towards her horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next