The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Cold Night (Could be mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:41 am

she smiled and relaxed again closing her eyes as he kissed her neck " hmmmm good, heh so what is darious going to do with the other boys? guess get them in another house.. hmmmm atleast i know i am able to take care of them too. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

One Cold Night (Could be mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: One Cold Night (Could be mature)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:43 am

He looked to her and then smiles..."Yeah another house...He thinks that its them thats making me the way that I am." He says as he relaxed once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:52 am

she frowned, tilting her head to the side slightly to look more at him ''hmmm really ,, well thats a possibility. .. too much male hormones in one small house... and you are mated so it may be your natural instinct telling you to protect what is yours from other guys heh... its a guy thing i guess.. i think other shewolves get like that too.. i know i have felt a bit of jealousy once or twice with ladies around you.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:55 am

He looked to her and then smiles.."Yeah...I hope thats the case." He syas with a grin as he kissed her as she looked more at him. "No need to be jealous around me love...I won't fool around." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:01 am

she smiled as she shrugged, wincing slightly when shoulder muscles protected. '' eh.. i know that, i trust you hun, its just.. nature i guess.. i cant help but feel jealous.. its the others i don't trust.. the other women.. heh ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 am

He grinned as he looked to her.."I see." He says with a smile as his hands moved to her shoulders messaging them softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:11 am

she closed her eyes and gave a soft moan '' hmmmmm that feels soo good.. you have wonderfull hands love'' she teased as she looked up at him, she was completely relaxed now, every muscle releasing the tension immediately as he massaged'' hmmm see, told you i would get better as the minutes pass.. heh we should get some bath salts or something''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:32 am

He smiles. "Only for you babe." He says with a smile as he continued to message her.."True..But you still have a few days if not longer until your 100%." He says with a smile. "The salts sound like a good Idea"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:36 am

she nodded before sighing '' i hate that i have to wait that long.. but... its worth it .. '' she looked up at him agian before nodding'' go on then, you can get them.. heh i am not allowed to move too much remember?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:48 am

He grinned..."I would hope so." He says playfully as he then got up slowly getting the salts before comming back and getting into the tub..."Alrighty..I have no clue how to use these things." He says with a chuckel.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 am

she blinked in su rprise before laughing " its easy hun, watch '' she took the small little bottle from him and poured some of the salts in her hand " Not too much , just a hand full like this and just spread it in the water, it makes you feel really good '' grinned as she ran her hand in the water, spreading the bath salts '' its usually good to put the salts in while the water is running, just pour it under the faucet.. buuut this works for now. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:13 am

He grinned watching her.."Ohhh alright then." he says with a smile as she mixed the salts in. He then relaxed and let out a content sigh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:20 am

she smiled as she snuggled up against him, enjoying the little bath as she looked up at him '' yea, same with bath oils. its good to put them in while the water is running.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:21 am

He looked to her and then smiles..."I'll remember that next time I run some water for ya." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:29 am

she shrugged before nodding'' its ok hun, heh you don't need me for it, just read the packaging it comes with , it usually tells you '' she teased soaping up a sponge as she slowly began to wash, making sure she didn't twinge any muscles in the process.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 am

He smiles as he looked ot her..."Alright then." he says with a grin sticking his tongue out at her. He then grabbed the other sponge and started to wash her back slowly and softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:03 pm

luna bit her lip as she leaned foward slightly to give him more room to her back, she had bruises everywhere but atleast most of the scratches and other open wounds where now nearly completely healed '' heh that kinda tickles.. which sponge are you using?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:05 pm

He grinned as he..."THe fluffy one." He says with a chuckle as he continued to wash her back. He then leaned forwards kissing her shoulder blade that was brusied pretty good..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:12 pm

she laughed before giving a slight hiss of delight when she felt the small brush of a kiss over her shoulder blade' hmmm tease... and that would do it. thats why it tickles.. hmmm soo.. how bad are the bruises?" she was pretty sure most of them where black and blue ,but by tomorow or the day after they would allready be in the healing stages.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:14 pm

He looked to her..."Not too bad...The on on your shoulder blades about the side of a football." He says as he then sat back slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:21 pm

she sighed and closed her eyes slightly '' well.. not as bad as i thought then, . sounds like its just more sore then what it really is.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:22 pm

He smiles..."Yeah." He says with a smile. "In a few days you'll be as good as new." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:26 pm

she nodded slightly before going to wash her hair, cringing when she moved her shoulders again before she was forced to keep her arms down '' bloody hell... this is embarrassing, can't even wash my own stinking hair... '' she growled out, getting frustrated. '' well... atleast i am learning my limitations for now. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:27 pm

He smiles..."Don;t worry I got it." He syas with a smile as he then started to wash her hair for her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:32 pm

she sighed and grumbled slightly '' yea well it makes me feel al ittle helpless you know.. eh, but its not the first time i been hurt this badly .. actually i was hurt worse before.. '' she glanced at him slightly as his fingers massaged the soap in her hair'' i have had... more worse injuries then this. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next