The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) - Page 6 Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:55 pm

sucking in a breath she moaned in pleasure as he moved a bit faster, adding a little more pleasure to what he was already doing to her as she pushed back against him.laughing slightly when he asked about her breasts'' huh , how would i know i am new to this remember? didn't know there was anything you can do to them. well other then piercings, thats just about it. '' she only knew of those only because she had seen some of the she-wolfs with some of them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) - Page 6 Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:01 am

Marcus chuckled. "Yes peircing is one thing." he told her. "So are you enjoying what I have shown you so far?" he asked her as he continued to fuck her ass. "You have a nice tight ass." he told her and gave one of her ass cheeks a playful smack. It was a very good feeling having his cock up her ass and her tits in his hands. "I think you will have to find some clothing that will allow me to enjoy you when I wish. I am not sure what it is about you, but I want to enjoy your lovely body as much as I can."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:19 pm

she yelped from the smack on her ass, it wasn't hard nor did it hurt, it was just a surprise, bitting her lower lip she closed her eyes and gave a soft moan as he kept moving. '' definitely enjoying it.. '' she could feel the pleasure building quicker now, pressing back against him she groaned softly in surprise as her release hit unexpectedly, making her body jerk against his slightly as she dug her nails into the couch'' bloody hell.'' muttered, making herself relax as much as possible as she glanced at him'' what kind of clothes? i like my pants and i seriously don't do dresses or skirts.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:59 am

He was not far behind her. He rammed his cock up in her ass hard and held himself there as he filled it with his hot cum. "Damn that feels good." he growled out. He held himself against her ass as his cock slowly receeded from it, but continued squeezing her tits. When asked about the clothes and telling him she didn't like dresses or skirts he frowned a bit. "Why don't you like skirts?" he asked. One of the pieces of clothing he had in mind was a short skirt so he could move his hand under it to play with her pussy or ass. He could also fuck her in either hole if he wanted to with out her taking it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:15 am

she groaned softly as he continued to play with her breasts, though once she felt him cum as well she slowly relaxed and leaned against the couch and closed her eyes , just enjoying the feeling' ' hmmm didn't say i don't like them, just don't wear them and its only because when your in a fight you might want to wear something that can't get caught on anything.. other wise your just setting yourself up for a disaster '' she shrugged before rolling over on her back and layed back completely, giving a slight yawn.

'' you know.. why don't you just show me what you have in mind and maybe.... if your lucky you can convince me to wear it.. '' smiled as she reached up to pull him down , leaning up slightly to kiss him slowly , nipping his lower lip, definitely in a good mood now. '' hmmm i am hungry again..got anyone who is any good at cooking beef?" she was itching for a nice steak. , hell she could go for lamb for all she cared as long as it was juicy and not dried out or tough.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Marcus shugged his shoulders as she turned to lay on her back and leaned up to kiss him. Well I will see what I can do. Don't have what I had in mind here but I figure it can be made." When she said she was hungry for some beef he nodded. "Oh I think the cook can cook up some thing. Stakes or a nice juicy roast." He bent down and kissed her deeply, then stood up. "But first I think we had best get dressed."

He scooped up her clothes and handed it to her and then dressed himself. "What would you prefer?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:07 pm

she kissed him back just as deeply before sighing. '' darn.. funs over. '' grinned before quickly pulling her clothes on, having to work on her jeans a little before getting them on neatly. '' hmm i am craving steak. or lamb.. something that is tender... '' she frowned slightly '' how long have you had this cook anyways?'' she only trusted him, and maybe the vampire max. though she did love to torment him.

tieing her hair up again she glanced at him as she leaned a hip against one of his tables to wait for him to get dressed, watching his every movement. '' well then until whatever you want me to wear is made, your just going to have to make do with my pants. '' she was enjoying her stay here so far, though she was getting antzy, could easily sense something fixing to happen but didn't know what.. '' theres tension in the air marcus.. you might have a traitor among your people.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Once she was dressed he slipped an arm about her waist and took her back up the stairs to the Study and then down to the kitchen. "Oh he has been with me for a few years. He is a good cook. Use to cook for a King in one of the Kingdoms taken over by the Church. When he didn't convert he was sent to be tortured and executed, but I managed to get him out before all of that."

The cook was a man in his fifties, gootee beard and short greying hair. He turned to Marcus as he came in. He raised a brow at the sight of Simi and smiled. "What can I get you tonight sir."

"Simi is in the mood for a tender and juicy steak." he told him.

"Ahhhhh I think I have a couple good ones sir. And how would you like yours miss?".
Questor

ion date: 2009-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:29 pm

she smiled, leaning against him slightly as he lead her up the stairs before taking her to the kitchen, when she spotted the cook she looked him over, her attention now solely on him, '' interesting .. '' murmured softly , taking in every bit of movement he made including the small smile from when he spotted her with him.

after a moment and determined that he was definitely not a traitor just by how he acted considering she could tell when someone was lieing or nervous.. she glanced up at him again and gave a small smile.. '' hmmm . think i will let you choose, you are a good cook and should know how to cook a steak that is not toot ouch or dried out... i trust your judgment and expertise.'' she glanced back at Marcus as she leaned against the table, now looking over some of the breads that seemed to be fresh'' what of you marcus? i would think you have worked up a bit of an appetite. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 pm

"I'll h ave my usual Samual." he told the cook and pulled a chair out for Simi then sat down. Samual left the room and came back with a nice big stake and put it onto the stove, over a low heat to begin cooking it. He seasoned it with a pinch of this and that and soon the room was filled with the smell of cooking meat. He also placed on the stove a couple of pork chops and seasoned them. He also cut up some potatoes and began frying them up as well.

Marcus' stomach began to growl as he smelled the food cooking. The whole room with filled with the delicious smells of the food cooking. He looked over at Simi. "Might as well have a bit of bread and cheese as we wait, or our stomacs will be growling loudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:14 pm

she sat down and smiled as she glanced over at him, '' yours already is hun, my ears can easily pick it up. '' she teased, nudging him slightly before picking up some bread that still was warm out of the oven, cutting it in half , he gave him half while keeping the other for herself as she pulled the cheese plate closer. she watched samual. '' definitely knows what he is doing, making my stomache growl even more with how good it smells. ''

the cook definitely knew how big of a meal to cook that was for sure. and as far as she was concerned she didn't smell anything unusual being put into the food.. '' where do you get your wine? '' she eyed several of the bottles on the table and from what her nose was telling her, there was more wine in the cabinets behind the chef. '' your other servents.. do they have access to your food if its brought to your room?, i have to ask, i am really good at ferreting out something that does not belong. '' which was true and she still had an uneasy feeling, it wasn't too bad so knew it wasn't coming from marcus or samual.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:34 am

She was a suspicious one that was for sure. "Everyone here is loyal to me for one reason or another. Most have been plucked from the brink of death at the hands of hunters working for the Church. Even those you probably thought kidnapped weren't. You were the only one that really was kidnapped." he reached over and caressed her face. "Sorry about that, but I doubted that you would have been willing at the time to help."

"As for my food and wine stock, they are purchased from the northern kingdoms and Samual here ensures that none of it is tainted." With his plans he could not afford to have people, normal or non human, around that he could not trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:49 am

she half closed her eyes when he caressed her face, enjoying the touch before frowning'' yea. well.. only pissed off that max bit me that's all. not really too mad at you for it.. '' frowned before sighing. '' if you say so , but i can ... sense something.. and i am good at what i do Marcus.. when i get feelings like this it always means something is going to happen.'' sighed and leaned back more. getting a piece of bread and cheese to chew on as she watched samual cook.

'' he is loyal thats for sure.. others i am not sure on.. hell you could have someone running around here who is really good at fooling you , you know. i have come across plenty of really good liars in my life. '' glancing at the wine bottle again she looked over at him'' do you have a favorite?" she was only asking to find out which one it is, maybe she would like it. she was really needing something to make her relax more. she hated being on edge.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Marcus rose and went to the wine rack and selected a wine. Bringing it back he said, "Not to sweet nor to dry. It's a good wine and made by druids in the north. He got the cork out and poured her a glass then himself one. He wondered what or who she was sencing. All those about he knew were loyal. But there could be some one around. There was alot of land around the castle with forests and such. Lots of places for someone to hide and watch.

"After we eat we can take a look around outside the castle if you like. Maybe your sences can pick up something there." he bent down and kissed her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:07 pm

she took the glass from him as he handed it to her , taking a taste before relaxing slightly , he was right it was good'' hmm its good, though i think i like sweeter ones. '' she teased, glancing at him before half closing her eyes as he kissed her neck, shifting a little she relaxed against him before frowning'' alright.. though it would work better in wolf form, my senses are way sharper then.. '' she slid a glance towards the cook now who was placing the food now on plates, hearing her stomach growl loudly at that she flushed. '' heh sorry , suppose my stomach is a bit impatient.''

she reached for another slice of cheese, it was good, especially with the wine, and she knew the meats would be better.. '' you should have max with us as well.. he seems to have a sharp mind. for an idiot. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:09 pm

He raised a brow when she suggested taking Max along. "Hmmmmm I thought you didn't like him that much. But I guess he does grow on one." he chuckled. The vampire was not an idiot as she thought. He had been a man of learning before he was turned. Some vampiress took a liking to him and decided to change him. He still liked to read and study books but at times he was a bit head strong and took matters into his own hands.

"We will take him along. Or is it that you want another piece of him?" he grinned as he sat down again and sipped his wine.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:19 pm

she grinned'' i don't like him, but he is usefull. so he is safe for now. '' shrugged before nudging him slightly '' nah, if i wanted another piece of him i will do that later. when he is not expecting it. . eliment of surprise you know. ''

she watched him lean back before she too did the same, nearly downing the rest of her wine. '' hmmmm two good hunters is better then one. though i highly doubt he will pick anything up that i can't. hmm should ask him on that though. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:21 am

Samual had their food prepared and served up on plates before them. "Enjoy your meal." he said with a smile and then went back to preparing the evening meal for the rest of those that could eat food. Marcus added bread to his plate and some fresh vegtables as well. As he ate he asked her, "What do you think you are sencing?" he asked her.

Out in the forest a couple of men stood by a tree looking at the castle. One speaks to the other. "Not much is known about the owner of this place. It had been abandoned long ago as of no military importance. Who ever has c laimed it is not of nobility, yet there are signs of a military prensence of sorts. Day and night the walls are guarded by well armed men. Wagons of supplies arrive every week. But those with in the castle seem to keep to themselves and the reports of lycans and vampires in the area lead the Grand Hunter to beleive that this is the center of them."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:34 am

she smiled at samual slightly , something about his demeanor and the way he acted in the kitchen just had her liking him, reminded her of an easy going care free creature. one of them that is naturally always chipper. '' thanks'' glancing over at Samual she shrugged'' hard to explain, your not part animal. so you might not fully understand. its one of those.. sixth sense things... i am uneasy. i feel like someone is sneaking around the place, and when i get these feelings i am always ninety nine percent right. how do you think my father has stayed alive so long?''

cutting into her steak and taking a few bites she closed her eyes and enjoyed the taste'' oh damn.. i am gunna have to steal your cook hun'' she teased, nudging him slightly '' very delicious. .. '' she leaned back slightly as she worked on her food . '' put it this way, i am more in tuned to my senses then humans are. , '' she shrugged, if he didn't understand her or believe her that was his problem. she would still move around the grounds and inspect every nook and cranny of the place until she was satisfied everything was good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:00 pm

He had to grin. Ninty nine percent right about her sencing things. Either Max had been damn good, or better then her, or that one percent had come around. But he was not going to say anything about that. He ate his food and when he was done he finished his glass of wine and waited for Simi to get done. "I will send for Max and when he gets here we will go take a look." He rose from his chair and pulled a cord by the door. A servent came down and he told him to go fetch Max.

He then sat back down and waited. It was not long before Max showed up. "Simi feels that there is something wrong......" before he could continue, Max stated that he had been feeling something out of place himself. His sence of hearing and smell was more acute then a humans but probably not as acute as Simi's.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:20 pm

she glanced at him as he seemed to have goofy grin on his face, frowning she shook her head, most likely thinking on how her senses had failed when max got the drop on her, technically they hadn't, she just had been so damned determined to get away from her group that when she did sense something wrong she had ignored it and wanted to get going. she learned from her mistake and would never ignore that feeling again..

Not saying anything on it though she watched as max came in and had stated that he was uneasy as well, glancing at Marcus she grinned slightly before getting up after finishing her wine.'' i will go and get ready then, '' she glanced at max'' do believe i like you a little more.. might not smack you this time, meal was wonderfull samual. i enjoyed it greatly '' stretching slowly she headed back up to their room, she would strip and then shift, saving her clothes from being shredded. Once in the room she left it slightly ajar so she could get it, before stripping down, shifted, stretched her legs thoroughly before nosing the door open again, moving silently through the halls. Though she could have used her other form, the one he had already created in his lab, but she didn't want him to know about it yet, her's was natural, and was damn hard to learn, she was now trying to teach herself on a partial shift, not something any other werewolf could do, it had something to do with a certain gene. She knew she would learn it, she just had to work bloody hard on it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:11 pm

Max gave Simi a strange looke when she said she liked him a little more. He was a bit wary of her, not knowing what to expect from her. When she took off saying she was going to change, he figured that she was going to change her clothes. Marcus and him headed out of the kitchen and back to towards the main door of the Main House of the castle. As they reached it a wolf came running down the stairs. Max jumped back and Marcus raised a brow.

Marcus had a feeling that she had been wanting to change in to her wolf form to go running about. This gave her a good reason to do so. Marcus walked out with Max and Simi into the courtyard and then through the gate of the castle. Once out Max looked around and sniffed the air, closing his air. "Forest, to the left." his eyes snapped open."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:09 pm

When she came running down she glanced at Max when he jumped back, giving him a wolfish grin which bared all of her sharp teeth to him, she slipped right out the door when Marcus held it open, she knew she wasn't the average sized wolf, bigger actually, which was not that unusual. being almost the size of a horse had its advantages.

Glancing back at max as her nose went right to the air at the same time his did, she slowly took her time before her gaze immediately went to the direction Max had just pointed out, she didn't even make a sound, but her lip curled up in a silent snarl, before heading off in that direction immediately, ignoring most of the people that jumped out of her way as she passed. Pretty sure that max would end up following her if he knew there where enemies on the land. The moment she hit the forest she pretty much dissappeared, being in her own element now she moved silently, head and body low as she snuck around the spot she could tell there was someone or someones there.. if needed she would flush them out and let Marcus deal with them,but had no problem catching one and terminating one herself.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:00 pm

Max was not far behind Simi after she took off to the forest. Marcus being human, but with long life due to magic and alchemy, took his time walking towards the forest. Those there would more then likely only see him walking away fromt he castle and not have any idea that Max and Simi were on their way towards them.

Max drew from his back a sword from the far east, called a katana. Its sharp blade could cut through flesh and bone and remain sharp. Once he was in the forest he moved quickly and quietly, using his uniqe ability to apear to be in one place one moment and a distance away the next. It was not long before he spotted the two men. Both were watching Marcus moving in their direction and were discusing what they were going to to. The were discussing taking a prisoner and interrogating that person to see what went on in the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Simi moved silently still, ignoring max for the moment and easily found the two at the same time Max had, she could hear them clearly and was not liking their plan to take marcus prisoner.. she figured she would turn the tables on them, catch them as prisoners , sure that Marcus could easily get information out of them.

Keeping quiet, she headed for the one on the right, if the one on the left ran she was sure max would catch him and deal with him. Moving as close as she could before lunging at her target,t he man barely got off a small surprised screech before she had him pinned, each paw on both arms to keep him from moving as a low growl came from her throat, her mouth open just enough for the man to see her canines, dripping and ready to rip his throat out if he so much as moved. the other man had already taken off,.Ignoring the now new stink of urine as the one under her peed himself,. she waited for Marcus, and max to see if he had caught his target as well.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next