The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) - Page 3 Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:04 am

He pulled her closer to him and began squeezing her large tits hard. "Well then I guess I will have to show you what goes on then." he grinned and moved a hand down over her stomach to her pussy. Spreading her legs a bit he began rubbing her pussy then her clit before he sank a finger with in its warm interior. "Only problem with being a virgin is that when I fuck this nice pussy of yours, it will hurt at first. So do not get discouraged when that happens." His cock was hard and he was wanting to fuck her badly, but first he would get her ready. "You don't think your father will mind you not being a virgin any more?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) - Page 3 Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:44 am

she squeaked as he pulled her closer before relaxing as he played with her breasts first, when she felt his fingers move to her crotch she squirmed slightly as it caused a shiver to go up her spine.. '' hmm guess you will have to show me.. '' bit her lip slightly as she half closed her eyes and squirmed again a little as she felt his fingers rubbing her before feeling him sinking one into her, nearly making her jump off the bed slightly.. ''ohhh uhh . father is not stupid. he knew what you where going to do the moment you said something about the deal or other things.. if he really wanted to stop it he could have just taken me home.. '' she glanced at him before sighing slightly as she got used to what he was doing, it was definitely making her aroused and very wet. '' truly though , the she wolf is the one who picks whoever she wants to bed with. He only beat the snot out of the ones i did not really like. the others who kept trying i just ignored.. '' she mumbled slightly, having a slightly harder time thinking.. '' i know it will hurt. heh i am not just some dumb were you know.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:26 am

He grinned as she spoke about the male weres that had tried for her and about what her father probably knew. "So your father is fine with the idea that I will be the one to show you the ropes so to speak." he grinned. Well when she was ready to find a mate she would have experience of what to do. He leaned down and began to lick and suckle on her tits as he played with them. "You do have very nice tits my dear. I will enjoy playing with them often. "Does it feel good, having your tits played with and me fingering you hot pussy?" he asked her. Soon she would be feeling the length of his hard cock up her pussy and later she would feel it up her ass as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:02 pm

she snorted and shrugged slightly as she looked up at him '' hmm if he hasn't tried to kill you yet then yes he is fine with the idea. '' she bit her lower lip slightly as he played with her breasts while teasing her with his hands. squirming a little on the bed she couldn't help but run her own hands of his body , just wandering here and there. '' definitely feels good, if it didn't i would have smacked you '' grinned as she slightly arched against him, wanting a little more of what he was doing since it did feel good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:38 pm

(( taggy tag your it. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Well she knew what would happen but she had no idea of how she would be fealing. The way she was acting he could tell she was enjoying it. "Well my lovely Simi you will like what you will be feeling here soon." he slipped a second finger with in her pussy and began moving them in and out of it as he continued suckling on her tits and squeezing them. He stopped by a moment to take one of her hands and moved it to his hard cock. "This will be going up into your pussy here shortly."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:18 pm

she groaned softly as she felt him slip a second finger in her, it was a little strange and she was slowly getting used to it but atleast it felt good. flushing slightly as he placed her hand on his cock she tried not to get too embarrassed, '' i bet, you know its not very safe to get a wolf riled up like this'' she grinned, teasing him slightly as she closed her fingers around his length, lightly stroking him slowly just to see his reaction. bitting her lip slightly she glanced up at him '' stupid thought but you are definitely big and don't have any clue if that will even fit. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 am

Marcus grinned and told her in between suckling on her tits, "Don't worry, it will fit. Your pussy will strretch over it." he moved up from her tits to her neck kissing it and her shoulders then moved up to claim her lips. He kissed her lips and slipped his toung past hers to duel with her toung. As her hand stroked his cock, he growled out his pleasure.

In a town a few miles away, a priest in his brown robes was preaching to the people. He then began inciting the people, "Three more people found brutlely murdered and ripped to pieces by those foul creatures that turn themselves into wolves. They are the devil's servents and need to be purged from the land. And what of your son, and your daughter." he pointed to two older couples. "Were they not found in the forest drained of blood. There are vampires here as well my children. Both these foul demon spawn are in league with each other and must be destroyed."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:37 am

she groaned softly before giving a slight grunt'' well thats good to know. '' she barely got out before she found herself getting kissed, relaxing she kissed him back, easily learning from how he was moving as she rubbed up against him more. Hearing him growl out his pleasure she laughed as she pulled away from the kiss and sharply nipped his lower lip. '' geez your going to make me wonder if you got even a small amount of wolf in you .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:38 pm

(( tag your it Smile ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Marcus grinned as she said he might have a bit of wolf in him. He again began kissing her neck and shoulders and moved slowly down her body, over her lovely tits and down across her belly and down to her pussy. Spreading her legs more he moved his head in between her legs and began licking the sensitive inner flesh of her pussy, licking her jusices. "Tell me, how do you like this?" he chuckled. He continued fingering her pussy as he licked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:10 pm

she squirmed slightly and watched him as he began to make his way down to in between her legs. eyes widening slightly she moaned as she pushed up against him a little.'' ohhh definitely like that.. why ?" flushed more as she watched him, getting more aroused then anything as she reached down to tug on his hair. he was teasing her a little too much and was trying her best not to get aggressive. '' carefull. your teasing a wolf hun and your bound to get hurt.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 am

He continued to lick her pussy and finger it as she told him basicly to stop teasing her. But he then stopped and moved her legs into position for him to move up between her legs. "OK then, I guess you wish to feel my cock up that sweet and tasty pussy of yours." Guiding his cock to her pussy he leaned on one hand and arm. Slowly he slipped his cock up inside her till it met the thin veil of her virginity. "Now this is going to hurt." he warned her again and drew back and rammed his cock up into her hard, breaking her virginity and burring it up inside her. He could feel the warm blood flowing around his cock as he began moving slowly back and forth, supporting his weight on both arms now and looking down at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:45 am

Her eyes widened in surprise when he moved up quickly before she felt him pushing into her.she barely had a chance to register what he just said before she hissed from the sharp pain of him taking her virginity , causing her to arch up against him and tense up as she dug her nails into his arms immediately drawing blood. as she felt him move she slowly began to relax as her body got used to him, shifting her hips a little she looked up at him to see that he was looking down at her.. '' wasn't too bad.. just glad it only hurts once though''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:03 am

He felt her nails dig into his arms causing his arms to bleed. It hurt some but he ignored it and continued moving slowly in and out of her. He smiled down at her enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy around his hard cock. "Yes it is good that it only hurts once, but you will still probably be a bit sore later." he chuckled, "Another hot and relaxing bath will probably be needed." Resting his weight on one arm he moved the hand of his other to her tits and began squeezing them again. "How does my cock feel up inside your pussy? Do you like it?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:36 pm

bitting her lip slightly as she watched him, she shifted her hips a little as she relaxed even more'' being sore won't bother me much but i suppose a hot bath won't hurt either.. '' she flushed more after a few minutes as the discomfort had completely gone away and all she could feel was pleasure now as she looked up at him again'' definitely good now.. '' mumbled slightly, arching up against him and began to move with him, learning easily and quickly on what he was doing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:12 am

As he saw her relax more and start to feel the pleasurable feelings, he began to move harder. He pulled back and rammed his cock up into her pussy, trying to bury it deep inside her. "You know you will probably be fucked quite often." he grinned. "and this is only the begining. Wait till I fuck you up that lovely ass of yours." he squeezed one tit then the other a bit hard, enjoying the feeling of them as he fucked her a bit harder and faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:45 pm

she gasped and moaned deeply as she arched up hard against him, squirming more as she gave a slight growl as he got harder and faster. she looked up at him not surprised by what he said before she shoved at his shoulders, making him roll over so she was sitting on him now. sitting up she bit her lip as she looked him over, hips moving still as she ran her hands over him '' really now.. how often? considering your also supposed to be doing whatever work you have.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:38 am

((taggy your it))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Grinning, he reached up and took her tits, one in each hand and squeezed them. "Oh I am not sure, but all work and no play makes for no fun." The work he was doing was somewhat time consuming. Insuring that the growth of his creations progressed and that they were kept in a deep sleep. They were more then weres, they did not transform into a wolf but a wolf like creature that could walk upright and could carry weapons. Though they might not need them since their sharp claw like fingers could rip a man to pieces. He had only a few of them. Not enough to take on the forces that stood behind the new religion. But with Simi, he would produce more.

"So you like being fucked? Feeks good doesn't it?" moving a hand up he caressed her face, then pulled her down closer and claimed her lips for another deep and passionate kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:17 pm

she laughed and shook her head'' true. i suppose its ok to have some fun in between work time then'' she teased, half closing her eyes as he played with her breasts. placing her hands on his chest she continued to move, keeping the pace easily as she watched him '' hmm definitely feels good. '' kissed him back just as deep as she moaned softly against his mouth, nipping his lower lip lightly , trying her best to hold back a little even as she felt the pleasure building, it just felt too good for her to let it end.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:13 am

As she came down on his cock, he lifted his hips to ramm his cock up into her pussy harder. "Come my dear, don't hold yourself back." he again squeezed her tits hard and pulled on their nipples. "If you cum now, you can always continue and feel the pleasure build again until you have another release." Moving her a bit forward and down he began suckling on her tits as he squeezed them. "Such beautiful tits you have my lovely Simi." he told her and flicked his toung over her hard nipples and gently pulled on them with his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:24 am

she moaned louder as he moved harder, giving her more pleasure as she had to adjust her weight a little as when he moved her.this time placing her hands on the bed on both sides of his head as he teased her breasts with his mouth. When she felt his teeth scrap gently over her sensitive nipples she couldn't hold it any more, every muscle in her body tensed up as pleasure shot through her body , climaxing hard and fast as she jerked against him '' ooooohhhh hell'' she moaned , this time putting holes in his pillow from her nails as she clenched her hands shut, just riding the wave of pleasure going through her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:23 pm

((taggy))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:03 am

Marcus was not done yet. He continued moving his hips fucking his lovely partner's pussy hard as he squeezed her large tits. "That was just your first my lovely one, and probably not your most powerful climax." Her first had been intense, he would have to replace the pillows as well as the furniture in the one room. He continued suckeling on her tits as he squeezed them hard, "Such lovely tits to play with." he again pulled on their nipples with his teeth. "After I get done fucking your pussy, we will sleep for the night and begin work in the morning. Then tommorow night, I will fuck that lovely ass of yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next