The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) - Page 2 Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by Guest Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:15 pm

It had been pretty fast for the Alpha to get there just shortly after they had been warned. He sighed as Simi pulled from his hand and turned to Max. "Make our guest comfortable and inform him Simi will be with him shortly." Turing to Simi, "Yes go ahead and put some clothes on. I will go to my Lab and get the amulets for your pack." He turned and opened a secret pannel in the wall by the desk and decended some steps. The door closed behind him.

Below was his lab. It was an alcamests lab with a few other things as well. No one but him was allowed down in the lab. There was a door made of metal at the bottom of the stairs that could only be opened with the right combination. With in also was The Book. It was locked in a metal box on a table. As he entered the lab the voices were more intense. "Kill them, make them all suffer. Oh the sweet pleasure of watching one twisting and turning, screaming in pain, begging for death." Marcus gritted his teeth and grabed the amulets. Ever since he had used the book to destroy the one town, the voices appeared. He forced them away and slowly climbed the stairs, giving Simi time to talk to her father and tell him that she was staying there to help him.

Back to top Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) - Page 2 Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:59 pm

Simi watched him leave before she took the collar off with the key he had left in her hand, glaring at max she kept her promise though and didn't touch him as he left before she went and picked up the clothing that had been brought to her. Surprisingly it was her clothing that they brought, The ones she had taken off that night she had shifted and gotten caught. They where clean at least. Once dressed she followed Max once more to where her father was waiting. She didn't even get a chance to speak before he was already chewing her out heavily in their own language.. She just stood there and listened , ignoring the others around her, she waited for her father to stop yelling at her before she spoke back to him. letting him know that she had volunteered to help Marcus in order to get protection for the pack.

He scowled as he watched her, glancing at Max every now and then. The vamp kept a distance considering the alpha was actually towering over him in height. '' are you serious? you violated a direct order from your alpha to help some guy with... blood suckers as his servents?" he was not believing it. he was actually having a hard time not killing max right there. and its only because something about him was pissing him off.

Simi just shook her head before glancing at max then back at her father'' leave him alone.. i gave my word that max wouldnt' get... mushed or ripped apart...''

he gave a low growl before sighing'' fine... you help your friend.. '' he frowned before giving her a look'' i need to speak with him. we have our own ways to deal with things. '' he was glancing around at every one, noticing every vamp in there and every were that was there too. he even noticed one or two of the female weres that where giving simi a look. He knew that look and he was pretty sure there was going to be a fight soon..'' he better be quick.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Marcus came into the room and he could see that Simi's father was not to happy. He dismissed the vampires and let the weres stay. A couple had come from the pack but the other two were from a different one. These weres were not in conflict with the vampires. A working truce had been forged, something Marcus had finally gotten through to both races. "You wish to talk to me?" he asked as he entered the room and placed the amulets down on a table. "You need not worry about Simi, she will be perfectly alright here. As you can see I have been able to forge a truce of sorts between vampires and weres. There does not need to be strife between them our your kind. We all here have a common enemy."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:32 pm

He snorted as he glanced at the weres then the vamps..'' its not the vamps i am worried about.. '' he glanced at simi before pointing to the other females. '' if you where as smart as i think you are. you would see this is bad... Simi is an alpha.. it causes conflicts with most of these... other females only because she is from another pack. When an unknown alpha gets in their territory they tend to get vicious... well atleast until the alpha puts them in their place.. '' he glanced at simi again before looking back at Marcus. He wasn't worried about Simi all that much in getting into a fight with another were.. she was strong and she definitely could lay down the law on a lesser wolf. And judging by the feeling and stress level that just went up in the room, he was nearly a hundred percent positive there was going to be a fight. Being a smart man he moved away from simi. one of the wolf laws was to never interfere in an alpha fight , he was an alpha and he even followed that law. considering his daughter was to take his place.. '' where's your office? .. me and you need to speak without the others around.. ''

Simi frowned as she glanced at the women then back at her father, she was trying to ignore the hostile looks she was getting from the other females considering that was nothing new to her. but she was getting distracted by her father wanting to talk to marcus without her near.

he glanced at simi before glancing at marcus again'' if a fight breaks out, can i have your word that no vamps or any one else will interfere? if they do , the others will not see Simi to be fit as an alpha any more and you know for our kind,that is extremely bad.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Marcus looked at the two female weres. They looked as if they were itching for a fight. He had made a truce between vampire and weres but of course they had their own rules and laws. He looked at Simi and saw her look. "The vampires have been sent away and I am sure that these weres will respect your laws." he told Simi's father. He smiled at Simi. "Remember though I do need them, Try not to kill them if you can." he had no doubt that Simi would come out on top. He had seen the two females fight and if Simi could kill two vampires and wound another, she would have no trouble with them.

"This way." he told her father, and lead him back to his office. Along the way he grabed the amulets. He hoped that her father would take them and perhaps work with him. He could use all the fighters he could when things came down to it. Once in the office he closed the door and moved to a bar. There were many bottles of booze of various kinds. "Would you care for a drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Once the door was closed he leaned against it and crossed his arms, watching Marcus as he went to get a drink '' depends on what you have..'' he didn't even flinch when it sounded like something broke in the other room, and by the sounds of it, it was something heavy and possible made out of wood. He didn't even flinch when the sounds of an actual growling could be heard, which was a sign that one or two of the females had definitely shifted. '' don't worry , these fights usually are quick.and just so you know its rare for any one to die in these fights. all they have to do is submit to the alpha. '' he grinned as he heard something else break '' and i seriously hope nothing in there was valuable.. its what happens when you stick wolves in a room instead of outside..'' .. His grin disappeared immediately as he stared at him '' what are your intentions with her? .. you know her position.. other then her helping you out in whatever war you got going on..'' he moved slightly when something heavy hit the door but then relaxed again , it sounded like the fight was fixing to be over. he had good hearing and could tell these things just without watching them.. '' is there some sort of contract i have to sign or what? '' he frowned slightly as he glanced outside'' my pack is near your borders by the way .. hopefully your vamps don't get a little too happy.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Marcus poured a couple of whiskys as he als heard the sounds of things crashing and breaking in the other room. He turned and placed the second glass on a talbe near the door and by Simi's father. It seemed he was enjoying listening to what was going on in the other room. "Nope nothing valuable in there. Furniture can be replaced." When he asked Marcus about what his intentions were for his daughter, he took a sip of his drink. "Well that all depends on her. Though she has agreed to some things. Her word is her bond, just as yours is."

He moved to his desk and sat on it looking at her father. "You have her to thank for the timely arrival of that messenger that stopped your attack on the town. " he took another sip of his drink. "I can help your pack. Those amulets will mask you from what ever this new religion is using to sence your kind and the vampires. You will be able to move among the humans more freely without having to worry about being discovered. As for signing anything, that is not necessary." he watched the man for his reaction. "As for my vampires, well they have their orders. They don't do anything unless I tell them." The sounds beyond the door stopped. Marcus finished his drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:22 am

He reached over to pick up the glass, listening to him speak as he nursed the drink slowly before finishing it the same time Marcus had'' really now.. '' he frowned before staring at him '' well whatever you have with her, it should not be permanent... she is to be the next leader of my pack soon. and doing so she has some responsibilities to fill. like a mate.. '' he arched a brow as he glanced at the door, wondering who won the small fight though he had a feeling he already knew... '' well i will be sure to thank her for that.. though makes me wonder if you had anything to do with leading us there in the first place.. '' he shrugged before putting the now empty glass down. '' sp what exactly am i agreeing to? what do you want in return for you helping my pack?" he half cracked the door open to peek through to see that Simi was still in her wolf form, standing over the two women pinned to the floor,t hey where in their wolf forms as well but they looked like they got the crap kicked out of them but atleast they where still alive.. '' well your lucky.. they are alive still. and they submitted.. thats good..'' he closed the door again before rolling his shoulders'' i am going to have to send her more clothes if she keeps doing that.. '' he could smell blood from the other room both his daughters and the other two but he was sure they where not hurt to bad.. '' make the deal so i can go check on my daughter.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:44 am

"We have a common enemy. This new religion, the Church and its religious leaders. They are out to destroy anything they do not understand or stands in their way to converting everyone to their religion. You, me the vampires are all on their hit list. They consider us evil, the spawn of some sort of evil god or someting in their religion. I intend to fight back, reclaim lands taken by them. It would be good to have such as you and your pack to help when the time comes." Marcus told him. "The Weres and Vampires can work together, as you have seen here. What ever ancient hatred the two have can be put aside. You and your pack as well as them probably were not even involved in what ever it was to make you enemies. But I have already agreed to help your Pack, so you have nothing to agree to for it." He nodded to the amulets. "Those are yours to take back to your people.

He moved to the door and peeked out as well, Simi's clothing lay on the floor, ripped up from their fight in human form. "Quite the scrapper you have there." he grinned. Yes she would be quite the bed partner he was sure. Her blood and other things from her would make quite the new soldiers he was creating.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:55 am

he listened again before nodding, glancing at the amulets... then back at him, he reached over and picked them up '' really ... these little trinkets will keep us from being detected? interesting, fine then, you wont have a problem with me.. as long as i am able to see Simi whenever i want.. '' he opened the door this time to go out and nudge some of the ripped clothing on the floor, this time it was just Simi in the room, the other two probably had gotten shoved out of the room. As he looked around the room he noted every piece of furniture was definitely broken, there was holes in the wall and blood everywhere.. Glancing at Simi again he watched as she was standing over a small bowl of water and washing one of the wounds on her naked shoulder.. '' i will have more of your clothes sent here.. '' he glanced at Marcus'' do you have a spare she could borrow until i get back?"

Simi glanced over her shoulder at the two before shrugging, she had several deep wounds on her shoulders, they atleast looked like they where starting to heal from her shift.. '' hmmm he probably does.. he has several women here that are about my height.. '' She glanced at Max who had come in after the fight and was now sporting a black eye. Courtesy of Simi of course. he was now staring at the ceiling to keep from looking at her while she was naked.. '' he can get them... thats if his perverted brain can manage that much'' grinned as she watched Max's face go a little red before he backed out of the room. he didn't want to pick a fight just yet. he knew when to pick his battles.. Glancing over at marcus she tossed the bloody rag in the bowl as she glanced at the mess.. '' sorry.. '' she mumbled. only apologizing because she practically destroyed one of his rooms.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Marcus looked about the room and saw what a shambles it was in. He would have everyone clean it up in the morning and then get some new furniture to replace the broken stuff. Simi was cleaning the blood from her and tending some wounds she had received. She was naked and he enjoyed watching her. He saw Max and grinned. Looked like Simi had gotten a good punch in on him somewhere during the fight. He probably stuck his nose in at the wrong time and Simi took advantage of that to let him have it. When Simi said he could go get the clothes and Max backed out of the room, he had to chuckle. "Seems she has got a way with commanding people already."

As Simi turned to face him and her father, he again looked her up and down and liked what he saw. It didn't seem to bother her father that she was naked before another man. He wondered why that was. Or did he realize just what Simi had agreed to.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:17 am

Simi arched a brow at the look on his face before nearly laughing'' don't look so surprised. normal fathers would definitely try and dress their daughters up if they where naked in front of others.. we are not normal remember?" she she glanced at Marcus as he just shrugged. personally he would prefer her to put clothes on but she was right. they where not normal.

He glanced at Marcus then smiled'' yea she has a very good way with that.. and she is right unfortunately .. i am used to it.. considering when one hunts in the pack we all hunt.. and in order to keep our clothes intact we tend to take them off in front of everyone.. '' he shrugged as he headed for the door'' its nothing new to me.. though simi , you should hurry up and put clothes on.. i don't want to have to rip some vamp heads off you know'' he shot out over his shoulder as he disappeared down the hall. Heading out to his pack to inform them of the deal they had made.

Simi rolled her eyes as she mumbled an answer to him before she saw max had returned with the clothes.. reaching over to snatch them from him she made a showing motion at him'' now go away.. before i give you a second black eye..'' she watched him leave before she began to put the clothes on, the wound on her shoulder still bled since it was deep but atleast it was healing. '' soo .. what did you and my father have to talk about with out me being there?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:06 am

Different, oh he knew that to some extent. Her father was not at all what he had expected. There was nothing about him not touching his daughter, and the like. He had a feeling that he knew what Marcus had planned for her, other then her helping create his army of were creatures. But it seemed he did have an allie now, one that could prove useful and helpful in the future. "Oh we talked about you mainly. I think he is a bit worried about you." before she could put a shirt on he moved up behind her and placed his hands on her upper arms. "Mmmmmm nasty cuts. I have an ointment that will help speed the healing process if you like. He pressed up against her, his cock had become hard seeing her naked again. He moved his hands from her arms to her tits. "Your father seems to be a very resonable man." he squeezed her large tits hard, enjoying the feeling of them in his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:15 am

she shrugged before giving a slight laugh'' a bit worried? no , that is alot worried, but being an alpha he doesn't really show it.. but i could sense it on him.. he is always worried, i am his only child after all and heir to the pack'' she shrugged, jumping slightly as he appeared behind her to look at the gashes on the back of her shoulder. '' hmm i heal fast.. it barely even hurts.. but if you want to put that ointment on , feel free, the faster i heal the better'' she held still slightly as he pressed up against her, she was already aware of his state of arousal, she could smell it on him before he even pressed against her. Half closing her eyes she shifted slightly as his hands snaked to her breasts and began to play with them.. '' hmm he is reasonable when it comes to him gaining something he wants.. and usually that includes my safety.. he puts a new meaning on the word protective you know.'' she tried to lean slightly away from him, not wanting to get his clothing dirty with her bloody wounds'' i need to finish cleaning up.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:32 am

"Well I would say after such a fight that you had, that you probably would like to have a nice hot bath. He squeezed her lovely tits a bit more then told her, "Come I will show you where you will be staying." The castle was fairly good size. It had a fully equipped kitchen, a large dinning room, his study, a library, the throne room which was rarely used except for special functions. These were fairly large rooms that took up the first floor of the castle's main house. The second floor to which he took Simi had at least ten sets of quarters. These had an anti room, bed chamber and a room to entertain guests. Each had a large fire place in them and were comfortably furnished. His chambers was the largest and had a forth room, the bath chamber. It had a large sunken tub, was tiled and with the help of some inovations kept worm.

In the room besides the large sunken tub was a large metal container that was attached to the back wall. Pipes lead to it and across the floor to the sunken tub. Also there were pipes that lead into the floor of the room. Under the metal container was a low fire that heated the bottom of the container. On another wall was a full length mirror a table made of fine marble with a basin and pitcher of water, towels and cloths.

His bed chamber had a very large four postered bed with black silk sheets and a very warm set of covers. A large ward robe set along one wall and there were a couple of stuffed chairs, a large oak table with chairs and a large couch as well. On the floor was a large soft rug that covered most of the room. To these chambers he took her. "You will be staying here with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:20 pm

she slid her shirt on before following him, definitely wanting a bath but was also a little interested in his home, glancing around as he led the way she followed him into his bed chambers.. arching a brow she gave a slight snort. '' heh thats not surprising.. '' she looked around slowly before going into the bathing area as she inspected the sunken tub. '' interesting.. first time i seen one of those before. '' she enjoyed the fact that it was kept at a warm comfortable temperature in the room. glancing back at him as she moved around, going to the tub mainly to test out the water. She could easily figure out how to work things herself,she was a very smart wolf after all. '' fights like that are normal for me.. they get the itch to fight , and well i can't back down now can i? '' shrugging out of her clothes again she tossed them aside after inspecting the shirt. '' only thing that is bad about being a were is the fact we go through so much clothing.'' she definitely had liked his room,. it was definitely bigger then any room she has ever had. '' who else stays on this floor? any other weres i should be made aware of?"sitting down on the edge of the sunken tub, she inspected her shoulder again, it was definitely bright red now and still bled but not as much as it had done before, so she knew it was on its way to a good healing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Marcus chuckled as she looked around his chambers. He could see that she liked it. It was not every day that someone got to live in luxuary. "Well there are no weres living up here on this level. They have taken over the barracks and have converted it into living quarters. As for the vampires, they have taken over the level below the first floor of the castle, desiring the protection from the sun when it is up. There is only a couple set of quarters up here that has anyone in them. Those would be the human servants that I have acquired. They are also the donars for the vampires."

As the bath filled with water he picked up a jar from another table and opened it. Kneeling behind her he applied it to her wounds. The redness disapeared and the bleeding stopped. "That should help a bit. It is taking effect already and even washing it now the process will continue."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:40 pm

she jumped slightly as she felt the cool substance of whatever he just put on her back.. glancing at him from over her shoulder she relaxed and half closed her eyes.. '' well thats good... '' she eyed the jar before glancing at the tub. nearly sighing with pleasure from the hot water.. '' definitely going to love this .. '' she mumbled.. '' donors huh.. i hope they agreed to that and are not being forced. '' she arched a brow as she looked up at him.. . she was getting hungry , and since weres used up alot of their energy and carbs in shifting and what not she would require alot of food.. '' any chance i can get some food? .. '' grinned slightly as she eyed him '' and if you don't piss me off i promise to not throw it at your head again.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:44 am

Marcus grinned and then chuckled. He walked out of the bath chamber and into the bedroom to the bed. Beside it was a cord. He pulled it and down in the kitchen a bell rang. Some of the human servants had quarters down there as well. In a few minutes a servant knocked on the door. "Bring up a platter of food and some hot tea." The servant gave a slight bow and went to do Marcus' bidding. These servants were people from other towns and villages that were not under the thumb of the Church. They respected the old ways and religions and didn't want the church interfering with their way of life. They knew that Marcus was a wizard and that he employed vampires and weres. But he controled them and made sure that their towns or villages were not bothered by them. The vampires fed upon some of the servants, part of the deal. They did not mind, for their lives and those of their families were therefore safe.

There were other vampires and weres out there. Those he did not have control on but those he did control would ensure that others did not mess with the protected ones. But even so most of the people hated the weres and vampires and would kill them if they knew who they were. That was why Marcus created the amulets, so that none would know what they were. It came in handy, especially when he sent them to spy on the humans under the church's control.

As he waited for the food to come up he went back into the bath chamber to see how Simi was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 am

She was nearly completely washed now, hair already wet and everything as she rinsed the soap off of her skin.. Glancing up she rolled her eyes as she spotted him in the door way again '' do you always watch people bath? just curious is all '' grinned slightly as she leaned against the side of the tub now. '' i will get out in a minute.. almost done anyways. just enjoying the warm water.. '' she was definitely in a very contented mood. she had a good fight, got to let off some steam and now a hot bath which seemed to soothe her more from wanting to kill Max. atleast she got a good hit on him when he had come in to see what all the noise was all about. Rinsing her hair out she sighed after a few minutes before making herself get out, grabbing a towel to dry herself off slowly she glanced back over at him. '' hmm hope they know to bring in alot of food.. i am famished. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 pm

((pokie your turn))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:09 am

Marcus just stood and watched her while she was in the tub. Once she was done and out drying her self he moved up to her. "Oh I think there will be plenty of food. Again he moved up behind her and put his arms around her letting his hand rest on her stomach. He could hear and feel it growling. Now that she had a nice hot bath she smelled good. "Come." he said and with an arm about her he lead her back into the bed room to the table. The feel of her naked flesh on his hands was exhilerating. He had other women before but it seemed Simi produced a different feeling in him.

A short time later the food arrived and Marcus took it from the servant and closed the door with his foot. Placing the platter of food on the table he motioned for Simi to dig in. "Once you eat .........." he grinned and nodded to the bed. While she ate he move over to the bed and stripped off his clothes and slipped between the covers and sheets.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:22 am

She half closed her eyes and relaxed as she felt his hands on her, '' hmmm well thats good. '' grinned slightly as he led her to the table before letting her sit down, Arching a brow at him she watched him as he stripped before slipping into the bed. '' hmmm why do i get the feeling i won't be able to sleep for a bit?" She was comfortable just sitting there naked now since she didn't get any sense of danger from him so she took her time eating. considering if the weres eat too fast they tend to get sick no matter how hungry they where.. She even got to enjoy a glass or two of a sweet wine she had never had before. Once finished she cleaned up any mess she may have made and washed her hands. most weres where definitely messy eaters, she enjoyed a clean meal.

Once finished with what she was doing she moved over to the bed and leaned against one of the large bed posts as she watched him, she was even more comfortable now then she had been before and she could blame that on the wine, it tended to relax her. She figured most women would be nervous for their first time, she may be new to this but she was definitely not nervous, she was actually curious about it. '' not to sound jealous or anything, but how many have you had?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 pm

As she leaned against one of the large bed posts he flung the covers down for her. He could see that she was relaxed and did not seemed to be nervous. "How many have I had?" he grinned. "Well lets say that I am not unexperienced. He had sex with several of the female servants. They were more then willing to share his bed with him when he wanted someone. "So you have never had a lover before?" he asked her, "Still a virgin are you? He was wanting to see how she was in bed. He had a feeling that she would be a horny little thing before long.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 pm

she snorted'' pretty much .. '' grinned slightly '' father didn't like many of the guys in the pack.. he normally beat the snot out of them. if they so much as tried anything.. its a fatherly thing i guess'' she shrugged, watching him as he pulled the covers down for her. Moving forward she climbed up into the bed.. '' what does it matter if i am still a virgin ? nothing wrong with that.. '' she mumbled as she grabbed one of the pillows to lay on , '' hmmm fluffy .. are you trying to earn brownie points or something? '' she teased as she looked him over again '' well atleast one of us knows what they are doing. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next