The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) - Page 4 Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:22 am

she groaned softly as he kept moving, extremely sensitive at the moment as she frowned and eyed him '' really now.. what makes you say that?" she was curious to see how he figured that her first climax wasn't her most powerfull one, that and how he planned on making sure she had one. '' mmmm and if thats the case how do you plan on making that happen? your going to get tired out sooner or later'' she mumbled, laughing slightly at his comment about her breasts'' you sound like a child with a new favorite toy '' she teased, groaning in pleasure as he continued to use his teeth on her. '' uh huh.. work... sure '' not really interested in work at the moment as she kept moving her hips against his, keeping up with his pace easily . she wasn't looking forward to work, since to her , that part of work usually meant he was going to go ahead and take some of her blood and whatever tests he needed to run on her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. )) - Page 4 Empty Re: Slave to Fate (( reserved, mature R. ))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:40 pm

(( taggy ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:52 pm

((poke))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 5:54 pm

He was not wanting to stop but he knew that she should have rest after what she had been through. With her continuing to move on his hard cock it was not long before he moved his hands down from her sweet tits to her hips and as she came down on him he held her in place and pumped his cum up into her pussy. When he was done he pulled her down to him and claimed her lips for a deep and passionate kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 6:00 pm

she sucked in a deep breath before groaning softly as she felt him release, blinked in surprise as he pulled her down before kissing him back just as deeply , slowly relaxing as she layed on him , '' huh.. you definitely got a way with making me forget what it was i was gonna ask'' she mumbled , realizing now that since she wasn't doing anything she could feel how tired she was. '' guess you where right about needing to sleep''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:26 am

As she lay on top of him he moved his hands up and down her back slowly and gently. His cock slowly receeded from her pussy and he slowly rolled her onto the bed on her side. "Then you shall sleep." he grinned and pulled the covers over their naked bodies. The night would get cold and the fire in the fire place was begining to get low. "Tommorow we will continue your lessons on sex." he patted her ass cheeks. "Tommorow you will feel my cock up this pretty ass of yours." Placing an arm about her, he settled in, enjoying the feeling of her naked body next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 9:15 am

she sighed and relaxed as she layed on the bed, feeling him pull the covers up even though she was hardly even cold. being a were made it to where her body temperature was definitely higher then a humans. she was pretty much like her own personal heater really..opened her eyes slightly to look up at him as he rubbed her ass.. '' hmm sounds like fun.. but work first.. can't play all the time you know'' wrinkled her nose'' what all are we doing anyways? and how early do i have to wake up. '' she could sense that there was something that might happen soon but couldn't figure out what, she really didn't have any clue about the group he had spoke of that hated all unnatural creatures. she had only heard about them and tried her best to stay out of their territory. Leaning up slightly she relaxed as he placed an arm around her pressing up against him lazily '' so how much blood do you need anyways? and hope you plan on telling me more about this church following group. never ran across them before but i definitely don't want to. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 5:37 pm

He took a deep breath. She wanted to know about the Church, the new religion. He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. "It is a new religion from what I understand. But it is one that seems to be growing fast. Not because it is one that people are flocking to join, but because if they don't they are tortured or killed." he began. "They beleive in only one god. They say that he is merciful and forgiving, but to who. They destroy everything that does not fit into their new religion. They wish to destroy the old ways, by destroying the temples and writings of the gods." his voice was filled with hate and anger for them. "They would burn you at the stake for what you are, saying that you are evil and a servent of the enemy of thier god."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 07, 2010 5:42 pm

she arched a brow before sighing'' sounds like a crazy guy started something stupid.. '' half closing her eyes she leaned against him more when she heard the his voice filled with anger and hate.. '' well thats pretty much why i am not going anywhere near them at the moment. last thing i need is for some crazy church fanatic saying he gunna use me as a rug or something'' glanced at him before running her fingers slightly over his shoulder'' go to sleep. you look like you need it.. you can wake me up whenever you need me.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Marcus knew what the religion was like. He had experienced it first hand that night his mentor died. From that time on he had researched it, trying to find a weakness in it that he could exploit. But the new religion had found powerful protectors in some kingdoms that used the new religion to control the people. The church and a main leader that was over a thousand miles away. Its priest and higher priests called bishops had traveled far and wide preaching the new religion and using the military might of some of the kingdoms to force the conversion of the people. They had destroyed temples and holy places of the people of the south and encroched slowly on those in the north.

The northern Kingdoms were fragmented, none trusting each other. Marcus hoped with an army of lycans, he would be able to show the kings of the north that they had a powerful ally if they would join him to free thier brethern of the south..

He reached up and caressed her face. "Yes sleep will be good." he said and closed his eyes again and slipped off to sleep. But again the dream came to him, the dream of that night. His mind broadcast the dream to any near that could preceve it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 12:47 pm

she smiled slightly , half closing her eyes and leaning into his hand as he caressed her face, who would have thought that she would actually like her captor. well he had released her on his promise as long as she kept hers.. sighing she watched him fall asleep before she settled down next to him and closed her eyes, falling asleep easily enough, though almost immediately she began to have the strangest dream, she didn't know what brought it on , but it was extremely hard to follow atlest up until the point where it got violent which was when she jerked awake, giving a slight gasp as she immediately jumped up still a bit disoriented before she was able to look down at Marcus. for some odd reason she had this sneaky feeling that dream was definitely about him, maybe she had caught a glimpse of him in it or not. she couldn't remember the whole thing but it definitely disturbed her to the point where she was actually afraid to go to sleep. '' holly hell that was ..... definitely not normal. '' she muttered, scooting to the side of the bed and rubbing her temples. she could tell he was still having some sort of a dream, possibly the same one she picked up on. she just didn't know if she should wake him up or not. some people tend to get violent when they are suddenly woken.

Biting her lip slightly she glanced at him again before scooting back on the bed, reaching over to lightly touch his shoulder. '' marcus? ''' giving him a slight shake again she tried to wake up ,t hough was also ready to jump out of the way if he so much as looked like he was going to hit her on accident.'' marcus, wake up. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Marcus suddenly sat up in the bed, his eyes going wide and his body shaking. He was breathing heavily and it took a few minutes for him to calm down and begin to breath normally. He looked around and saw Simi. Closing his eyes he took a few deep breaths and then opened his eyes again. "I'll be alright, just a nightmare is all." One that was reacuring ever since that night. "Lay back down and go back to sleep." he laid back down and waited for her to lay down beside him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 08, 2010 2:32 pm

she had jerked back, nearly falling off the edge of the bed when he sat up suddenly. watching him closely she frowned as she stared at him for a moment before going back over to his side'' you sure your ok? because judging by what i saw.. that must be some dream you where having.. '' sitting down next to him she watched him curiously '' wanna talk bout it? though like i said.. from the glimpses i got i can pretty much guess what happened.. '' she wasn't trying to force him to talk bout it, but she knew some always felt better when they talked bout things that bothered them like nightmares and such. '' how long has that been going on?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 9:57 am

"Not exactly a dream." he said, "but a memory. He rolled over onto his side and opened his eyes looking at her. "Many years ago, I was but an apprentice to a great wizard. His tower was far to the south. He was a kind man that helped all that came to him. He brought rain when there was none and the crops were in danger of failing. He helped heal the sick, and injured with his magic. He protected villages from mauraders by using his magic to frighten them away. He could have killed them all, but he just frightened them away. He was my mentor and I thought of him as a father, since I did not know mine."

He laid back down on his back and again stared at the ceiling. "Then this Church, this new religon came, with soldiers and began preaching the word of thier god. Most wanted nothing of it, but were soon forced to convert. Then one night the priest incited the people, the same ones that my mentor had helped time and again. They came to the tower, drug him back to the village and burned him at the stake." His voice was now full of hate. "I used magic, powerful magic, and destroyed every last one of them and made the priest suffer for days before I let him die." he turned his head to look at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:33 am

(tag)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 09, 2010 12:26 pm

she frowned staying quiet as she listened to him explain to her about his memory. leaning against him slightly she studied him a moment as he finished only to look at her. She could understand his hate now, her and her people would have done the same to those that had killed someone of her pack. Revenge was definitely a thing she was familiar with.. '' hmm well now i understand completely why you hate these church followers.. '' she frowned slightly '' seems like the people are being used to kill what they do not understand.. pity, its just going to get them killed.. '' she looked up at him again, lightly running her hand over his chest absently.. '' i am sorry you had to lose someone that way.... tell me something though. are you looking to drive them off your land or annihilate them completely ?" she was just curious, she was going to help him either way.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 09, 2010 4:55 pm

((tag))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 2:35 pm

He was out to eradicate the new religion one way or another. If his plan worked he would have a small army of powerfuly creatures that would be able to heal themselves quickly, be quick, and deadly and of course thier looks would put terrible fear in the hearts of any that opposed them. He had control on them. They obeyed his every command and when they were not awake to do his bidding, they lay in a deep slumber, almost like death itself. "I intend to destroy this new religion and any that stand in my way. They have for to long spread their ways among those that have no desire for their religion. I will push them from the lands of the south, back to their own. If possible I will eliminate their holy leader and put an end to their religion." He pulled her close to him and kissed her gently on the lips. "With your help, I will be able to create my army."

With her help and that of the book. Each time he used it the voices seemed to become stronger in his head. It would be dangerous, but if he could accomplish what he wanted, what did it matter what happened to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 10, 2010 7:05 pm

she shifted slightly as he pulled her close before kissing him back , leaning up a little as she looked down at him '' just out of curiousity . how do i help in this? i mean i don't have any thing special that any other wolf has.. well other then being alpha that is. '' she was slightly confused on how she could help but atleast she was still willing. shifting her body a little bit again she relaxed completely against him and half closed her yes'' not that i am complaining or anything on it... heh i come to find trying to understand you is very confusing in some points. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 7:11 pm

"It is a bit complicated to explain. " he said. "But lets just say, that because you are an alpha, you are more then just an ordinary were or wolf. What makes you what you are shall make my creations powerful." he caressed her face. "tommorow I will show you them and how I make them." He held her to him. He was enjoying that feeling of having her next to him. She felt different then the other women he had bedded. "Understanding me?" he shook his head, "yes that can be hard I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 12, 2010 7:30 pm

she smiled, leaning into the caress slightly as she half closed her eyes'' well atleast you think i am different. hmm can't wait to see'' arched a brow before smiling as she layed down. '' yea but seriously , i highly doubt anyone can understand the brain of a guy.. and its the same for men. they can't seem to understand women'' she shrugged as she stretched out, definitely enjoying the feel of being next to him. '' suppose i will try and figure you out slowly. after all there are definitely many things confusing about you. '' glancing up at him she nudged him slightly '' go to sleep now. so tomorrow can hurry up and come.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 7:19 pm

He relaxed once more, enjoying the feeling of her beside him. Her soft and warm body felt so good there. Closing his eyes he let himself again fall back asleep. This time there was no dream, no memory of what had happened. He felt more at ease, more relaxed. When morning came, he felt rested. He looked at Simi sleeping next to him. He laid there, picking a strand of her hair from her face. She was beautiful and sexy. He was amazed that she was there and not trying to fight tooth and nail to leave. Caressing her face he smiled. "Time to wake up." he said softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 14, 2010 8:22 pm

simi gave a slight grunt when she felt him move, not really wanting to wake she shifted a little, somehow she had gotten tangled in the sheets but still managed to be laying on her stomache with the pillow practically being strangled in her sleep as she held onto it.. feeling his light touch before hearing his voice she slowly opened her eyes, looking up at him slightly, eyes unfocused and dark gold as she was still half asleep. though she began to focus the moment she slowly started to wake. '' ugh.. not a morning person.. '' grumbled slightly, voice still low and husky with sleep. slowly stretching she relaxed feeling a few things pop here and there before untangling the sheet from her body.. '' do i realy have to get up... ?'' she was only half serious since she was already scooting to the edge of the bed and reaching for what clothing she had.

she was wide awake within minutes as she began to feel hungry more then anything'' i am starved.. wheres breakfast? .. '' slid a glance over towards him and smiled. '' sleep better this time?" she had half a guess that he did since her sleep hadn't been interrupted with disturbing and horrible dreams or memories from him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 8:09 am

Marcus slid from the bed as well and move up behind her and prevented her from putting on the torn clothes from the night before. He opened a wardrobe and pulled out a nice warm robe and placed it over her shoulders so she could put her arms through the sleaves. Then he tied the sach around her waist. "Will be better then those rags for now. I will see to it that clothes are sent up to the room for you."

He bent his head down and kissed her neck. "Yes I did sleep much better." he held her in his arms from behind her for a few more moments and then pulled on some clothes of his own. "There will be a table full of food awaiting us. You can eat your fill before I take you below to show you my work." He lead her out of the room and down stairs. The Vampires were now were to be seen as the sun was up. A couple of the were's were about, the females that she had fought looked down as they passed her. She was the proven alpha and they now were showing her respect for her position.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 16, 2010 8:23 am

she smiled, enjoying the warmth of the robe as she leaned back against him, before following him down stairs. '' hmmm good cause i am starved.. . and thats good that you slept better. '' she didn't even look at the two she had faught with , she had no reason too at the moment. '' just have someone go to my dad. i have plenty of clothing there. kinda used to always having to throw away clothing you know. '' she followed her nose now to the dining area before smiling as she eyed the food.. '' oh boy. hmmm so glad i can't get fat eating alot of food.'' grinned as she looked over at him before tugging him with her to the table. '' come on now. i want to eat. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next