The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Marcus followed, carrying some of her things from the hospital and placing them in his room.he spoke to the captain for a few minutes before watching him leave. Making sure that she was asleep he quickly went down to the small pharmacy near his home to get her prescriptions filled before coming back. placing the bag on his bed side table he pulled his shirt off before climbing into the bed with her, carefull not to jar her as he slid down and relaxed, watching her as she slept. he wanted to be near if he was needed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Hamona sleeps for another five hours without any movement what so ever. She then wakes up slowly and looks around unsure of where she was at. She then looks at Marcus a moment before sitting up very slowly so she would not hurt herself. She finds his TV remote and turns it on to find something to watch for a while. She has no such luck finding anything so she turns the TV back off.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:55 pm

he opened his eyes when he felt her moving before smiling slightly '' hey sleepy head'' arched a brow slightly as he noticed that she couldn't find anything on tv.. '' i do have new movies you know.. how are you feeling? by the way , the doc says you can take showers, just not baths. '' he shrugged as he got up and ran his hand through his hair which had gotten unruly. '' and i got your prescriptions for you .. just some pain meds and antibiotics.. are you you hungry? i think i got some soup in a can or something''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Hamona says, “I am not hungry right now and I feel like I have not slept in three months.” She huffs and lays back down bored out of her mind. She sighs and looks at him as her eyes seem dazed over as though she was not awake. Her skin was very pale as she looked in his eyes and started to fall asleep again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:11 pm

he smiled as he lightly brushed her hair from her face'' i know hun.. its just the drugs they gave you is all .'' he watched her begin to fall asleep again, sighing , glad that she is alright he got up and grabbed some fresh clothes, pulling out a box of movies that he had and placed them by the bed for her in case she woke again while he was in the shower. glancing at her one more time he left a glass of water for her on the side table before going into the bathroom ,leaving the door slightly ajar so he could hear if she needed help as he stripped down and got in, slowly relaxing more as he began to wash.Already planning on raiding the cabinet to see if they had any chicken noodle soup or tomato soup.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Hamona sleeps without a problem for a few more hours and then wakes up unable to sleep any longer. She goes through the movies and pulls out The Mummy. She looks at her cell phone as it lights up in the corner of her eye. She answers it and it was Marcus's mother calling to see if she was settled in okay. (OOC: You want to do more role plays together since this one is going so well?)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:42 am

ooc. sure. i wouldn't mind that XD

Marcus stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel tightly around his waist as he grabbed another one to run through his hair, walking out of the shower he leaned his hip against the door jam as he looked over at Hamona as she was on the phone, when she hung up he smiled '' you ok love? i set out some water for you just in case you get thirsty. '' he tossed the towel that he used on his hair in the hamper before going back in the bathroom to pull on his pants. leaving his shirt off as he headed for the door'' i am oging to go see if we have some soup.. atleast that is one thing i can't burn or mess up on.'' he grinned'' its why mum usually buys th em in bulk. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:05 am

Hamona looks at him and says, "I am fine. I just can't sleep any longer." She keeps her phone on the stand and looks through his movies once more trying to find something to watch. She then takes a drink of the water to soothe her throat. She then puts the glass down and looks at him. "You would not burn everything if you had a proper teacher to show you how."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 pm

he grinned as he leaned down and lightly kissed her cheek'' really now are you volunteering to be my teacher?" he teased as he sat down next to her, lifting her shirt up slightly so he could check the bandage'' hmm nope don't have to change yet. '' glancing at the tv where she had put The mummy in the player he smiled'' still can't find something that interest's you? i do have ninja assassin you know.. thats a new one.. ohhhh got something for you . '' he dug under his bed before pulling out a small bag, digging around in it to pull out a small gray and white stuffed kitten plushie.. '' found it in one of the shops.. thought maybe you needed a buddy to hug onto.'' he grinned as he held it out for her. '' and don't laugh at me i just have a hard time picking out presents ok.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:23 pm

Hamona smiles and takes the kitten plushie happily. She kisses his cheek out of thanks. She says calmly, "I will be your teacher when I am better and if you want me to be." She sighs some as the movie refused to play in the DVD player. She says, "Your electronics hate me, Marcus."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 pm

he laughed lightly as he ruffled her hair. '' you gotta plug it in hun. i was playing a game on the system the other day so the dvd player is unplugged'' he teased as he got up , messed around with the cords before turning the dvd player on. he made sure the cords where neat and straight so as not to cause a fire hazard before getting up and sitting down next to her again '' i wouldn't mind you trying to teach me.. but the kitchen seriously makes me feel like its got a curse on it or something.. '' he grinned'' even the microwave turns against me sometimes.. i somehow blew up a burrito in that stupid thing one day.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:58 pm

((what other rps do you have in mind?"))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:09 pm

(OOC: I am up for anything really. I do Yoai Yuri and straight rps. I want to do an Edward Cullen x own character rp. I am not a Bella fan. But no one will play Edward.) She glares at the DVD player in hate as she saw it was not plugged in. Hamona groans and says, "It is these damn pills. They are making my mind fog up." She looks at him and relaxes some against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:16 pm

he tried not to laugh as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close but also making sure he didn't bump her stitches. '' hehe your just cute when frustrated.. besides you only have to take those pills just for a few days. you heal fast so no worries.'' he leaned back against the wall with the pills propped up and had her relaxing on him.. '' hmmm you should be fine within a few days. they don't have a refill for them so its just a one time thing'' reaching for the remote and pressed play on it before settling completely down. '' supposed to have you eat some soup and stuff.. doc said liquid food is the best. so after this movie we can raid the kitchen. ''

(( lol i am not a big fan of edward. i loooove jacob though. XD .. what is an x own character anyways? Just curious))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:27 pm

(Instead of Edward and Bella being a couple it would be Edward and someone's made up character as his love. I love Jacob too. I own all four book. He is my favorite character.) Hamona looks at him and says, "Okay but I won't guarantee I will want to eat when this movie is over." She cuddles up him just enjoying having him by her side as her man.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:37 pm

(( oo interesting. hmmm lol i have only read the first two books. one of my friends won't let me read the others. ))

he shrugged slightly as he gently ran his fingers through her hair'' you don't have to eat it all . just a little. enough to make sure your getting your nutrients and what not. '' he looked down at her and relaxed, glad that she was okay, still pissed off at her parents but knew the system would take care of them. he glanced at the tv as some of the action started , it had been a while since he watched the mummy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 pm

(Lol I got the series for Christmas two years ago.) Hamona watches the movie until it was over and then disappeared to the kitchen to raid it. Even though it hurt to move, she did not want to be a burden to anyone. She goes through the food slowly

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:04 pm

( lol yea i can't wait to read the rest and watch the rest of the movies. hmmm sorry was making me something to eat lol ))

he followed her , stretching slightly as he dug around in the cabinets.. '' we have all sorts of soups. tomato.. clam chowder, hmm oo creamy potato soup thats one of my favorites.. then there is cream of mushrooms.. we also have crackers to go with it. ''he was already pulling out several large cans. making sure the dates where still good on them as he set them on the counter, just so she could pick.. '' we have other stuff too.. .. but i don't know if you want anything too hard.. we have shrimp in the freezer, and noodles and alfredo sauce.. hmmm shrimp alfredo..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Hamona looks at him and then at the different soups. She picks chicken and rice soup not wanting normal chicken noodle soup. She then opens the can, puts the soup in a bowl, and heats it up so she can eat it. She does not say a word as she waits for it to cook.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 pm

he frowned as he glanced at her before sighing, leaning against the counter'' come on hamona whats with the silent treatment? what did i do that pissed you off this time?'' he was really confused now, maybe it was the drugs working on her but he was really confused.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I am so tired of being on this pills already. I can barely think straight.” She looks in his eyes as she starts to sway back and forth quite a bit from the pills in her system. She says, “I don’t feel so good…” She faints and hit’s the floor like a stone in water too heavy to stay up.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:30 pm

he moved instantly , going over to her and kneeling down , making sure she didn't hurt herself or rip open the stitches, once he made sure she was ok , he carefully picked her up , carrying her back upstairs to the bed before laying her down. '' think we are going to cut the dosage in half .'' he muttered, checking her head for any bumps since she did hit a little hard on the floor, he figured she would have a pretty good size goose egg on her head.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Hamona sleeps for hours on end without a sound to be heard as she lays on the bed resting her head. She wakes up when it is night again and then looks around as she feels like her head has grown ten times as big. She says sitting up in the bed, “What the hell happened to me? Why in the world does my head hurt so much?”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

he glanced up from digging around in one of his boxes before going over to her.. '' easy , you passed out. seriously who knew that painkillers had that much of a side affect.. geez mine didn't even have that..'' he knew it wasn't the antibiotics since that only fought off infection and really didn't affect anything. '' i already called the doc. he is letting me cut your prescription in half. make it so the side affects are not very high risk'' he leaned over to check her head carefully '' and you got a good sized bump but atleast its not too bad.. your just going to have a big headache for a few hours or so.. '' he grinned slightly , teasing her as he spoke again'' i always knew you where just as hard headed as i am''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Hamona looks at him as she starts seeing two of everything. She says, "Every pain killer I know of puts me asleep. So I am use to it." She looks at the fresh chicken rice soup on the desk. She makes her way to the food slowly smirking a little at his joke. "Ha ha very funny Marcus." She slides her shirt up and looks at her back through a mirror. Not a single cut just a few light long scars on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next