The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK - Page 11 Empty Re: Take A Risk NEED JACOB BLACK

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 7:37 pm

he frowned slightly , almost hitting his head as he tried to look up '' son ? you know the gender?" he arched a brow before getting out from under the tractor and actually started it up this time'' hah got it. '' he grinned before turning it off and stretched'' stubborn thing.. hmmm well could always use the one i am getting.. you know me. i prefer to run ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 7:38 pm

(( eep brb, dinner ish done XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Hamona says, “I am not sure it is a boy but I have a pretty good feeling it is.” She sighs as her eyes were starting to crave blood again as she stayed in the sunlight. She quietly goes into the woods and looks around for a deer to feed off of as she needed blood now.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 8:39 pm

he frowned as he finished cleaning up before watching her leave'' oi . where you going?" he grabbed his water before quickly following her'' hamona? '' eyed her slowly before smiling'' heh i wouldn't mind if its a boy or a girl. as long as it is healthy.. come on back to the house. all my chores are done.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Hamona looks at him snapping back to her senses and going back to the house. She goes into the kitchen and drinks a large glass of milk. Her eyes turning red as she starts fighting her thirst for blood. She puts the glass down once she was down with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 9:10 pm

he frowned, shaking his head as he followed her, he could easily see her eyes changing color which tipped him off right away what was going on, smiling slightly he placed his hands on her waist before backing her up towards his room '' hun. you need blood.. and i have plenty to spare or did you forget that? . you shouldn't fight it. it is only going to get worse.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Hamona looks at him calmly as he led her to his room. She says, “I just don’t want to hurt you, Jacob.” As soon as they were in his room, she pins him to the bed and bites his neck. She needed his blood badly and groans as she could not get enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 9:37 pm

he snorted''  you can't hurt me even if you tried love. i am too tough for that ooo'' he laughed slightly as he was pushed onto the bed and pinned before giving a soft groan from her bite, wrapping his arms around her he held her close, closing his eyes as he relaxed and let her take as much as she needed'' hmm though after your done i need a bath i stink.''(( lol dad wants on to check his facebook again XD be back in a few minutes, should give ya some time to post to whatever you want XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 10:13 pm

Hamona kisses his neck as she feeds and keeps feeding until she is full. She licks his neck to help the small wounds heal and then lets him up to take a shower. She lays on the bed as she waits for him to be done so she could cuddle up to him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 10:17 pm

he smiled as he watched her get up before slowly getting up himself,getting a change of clothes before leaning over to kiss her real fast'' be back.. don't go no where'' he grinned before heading into the bathroom, taking a real quick shower was easy enough , making sure to get all the oil off of him that he might have missed before getting out, drying off with a towel and pulling on some shorts. heading back out he jumped on the bed and wrapped his arms around her waist before nuzzling her neck. '' hmm i feel better now. how about you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “I feel great now that I am not thirty.” She cuddles up to him and kisses him on the lips softly. Her eyes go back to normal as his blood settles in her body. She buries her fingers in his long hair. She says with a soft laugh, “You smell like a wet dog…”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 10:54 pm

he laughed before shaking his head as he lightly kissed her back '' aww darn. normally my shampoo covers that up'' he teased, half closing his eyes and leaned against her hands, loving the feel of her fingers going through his hair, it was enough to put him to sleep. '' hmmmmm that feels good. and i am glad you feel great. next time try not to hold off on it. like i said if your thirsty take what you need no matter what.. '' he smiled before burying his face against her neck lightly kissing and nipping playfully.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Hamona moans and strokes her fingers through his hair and says, “I don’t mind the smell Jacob.” She kisses him trying to get him to relax with her. She loves the feeling of his hair as she was in a good mood to be in arms and she was rather lustful.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 2:36 pm

he grinned as he nipped her neck again, in a very good mood as well and he could easily pick up on hers as he layed down next to her. running his hand lightly over her body. '' hmmm sure you don't. heh its all good hun. '' he teased as he kissed her back slowly , still enjoying the feeling of her fingers in his hair.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Hamona looks at him and smiles as she continues to play with his hair. Her body presses against his as she wanted his love and she kisses him softly. She says, “I am sorry I had fought my urge to feed its just I don’t to take too much and hurt you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 3:11 pm

he smiled as he pressed against her as well, sliding his hand lightly up under her shirt to rub over her stomache. '' hmmm hun relax ok . you can take as much as you want because of what i am i easily replenish quickly what you take'' smiled as he kissed her again, pushing her shirt up more so he could tease her skin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Hamona looks at him and smiles as he teased her skin. Her eyes close as she starts to relax and let him touch her body. Her body was enjoying his warm on her skin as she needed him to calm her down. She winces as she feels her stomach growing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 3:33 pm

he smiled, feeling her stomache move as well but not alot.. '' that is very interesting'' he glanced up at her before scooting down slightly to place a light kiss on her belly. tugging off her bottoms before running his hands up and down her legs'' you just lay there. you need to relax i can feel your still a bit tense.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Hamona relaxes against the bed as she tried to relax underneath him. She says, “You try not to be tense when you feel your baby growing a little too fast for your body to adjust.” She breaths in for a moment before letting it out slowly. She keeps her eyes closed as she feels his warm hands on her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 3:59 pm

he glanced up and smiled'' hun, let me give you a small lesson in nature, and you don't need a stupid  medical degree to know this.. your body is adjusting just fine to it, it knows what it is doing, because if there was any danger what so ever to you , your body would naturally self abort the pregnancy. its just the natural survival response, seeing as you are just this far along i say you are doing pretty damn good for the pregnancy. '' he slid a hand over her stomache again letting his warmth seep into her as his other hand went in between her legs to slowly tease her to get her mind off of worrying. '' so no . it may feel like its fast for you but in reality its not. besides normal pregnancies usually are more uncomfortable then this from what i hear.. nine months of being sick.. back aches. strange cravings.. feet swelling that sorta thing. i don't see you with half of that yet. ''

(( blaah freaking stupid internet XD i had to retype the post because the dial up kicked me off right as i sent it. so uimates didn't receive it))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Hamona looks at him and says, “Okay…” She whimpers in pleasure as she feels him teasing her folds. She squirms in pleasure as he continues to please her folds and says, “Jacob that’s not fair. Don’t stop…” She separates her legs wanting him to do more.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 8:49 pm

he laughed softly as he leaned up slightly to look up at her'' hmm how is it not fair?" he teased, slipping two fingers into her as he moved them in and out, watching her squirm in pleasure. '' mmmm i like watching you, expecially when your enjoying something''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 9:28 pm

Hamona moans out as he moved his fingers in and out of her body. She looks at him with want as she was in full lust now because of his actions. She says, “It is unfair because I can’t have the real thing inside me. So I am stuck with just having your fingers inside me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 9:37 pm

he arched a brow slightly in surprise'' uh huh.. and why is that? not like it would hurt the baby or anything. '' he grinned innocently as he leaned foward and flicked his tongue over her to see her reaction, he nearly groaned at her sweet taste.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Hamona nods and says, “It could hurt our baby and possible kill our baby.” She whimpers in want as she wanted her lover to rock her world just once more before the baby’s birth. She leans up and kisses him deeply capturing his lips with her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum