The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp - Page 11 Empty Re: A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 10:01 pm

he smiled as he layed down next to her.'' i know. i can easily see it and well feel it a little when i am near them.'' he snuggled up against he before relaxing, placing a hand over her belly lightly just content to feel..'' hmm  sleep i will watch over you tonight. keep you safe, and alert you if we are in need of help.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 10:02 pm

(( me back XD ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Liz goes to sleep quickly after saying good night to Aries. Early the next morning she wakes up and looks over the children with a smile. She then goes to the speaker of Eywa and tells her to get the children to a safe place. The adults were going to war no matter what they did to calm the warriors down.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Ares yawned slightly , barely had any sleep but was already up and moving about, helping them gather the children up and watching them be taken to some wher safe before he went back over to liz'' you should go to liz.. it is not safe for you to be staying here.. '' he caressed her cheek lightly before giving a small smile'' speaker of eywa will take care of you. i want you safe with the others while we deal with the humans''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Liz shakes her head and starts heading off into the forest to go to her team mates. She smiles as they bring her what she needed and brings it to the Speaker of Eywa. She was helping them plan a safe place to hide the children in women who can’t fight in the battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 2:56 pm

he watched her go before going back to the other male Na'vi's, helping them gather all the weapons they needed, and getting their birds settled for flight. he knew some of the other clans would be arriving soon from what his father had said. he spent the next few hours gathering new bows. and picking up several bundles of crafted arrows from the women that where quickly trying to make them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Liz looks at him calmly before all the women and children started to move to their hiding place. She decided to hide with them to protect the life of their unborn child and she also did not want to listen to him rant if she disobeyed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 3:15 pm

once he got everything gathered he searched for liz, finding her easily enough he relaxed as he went over to her'' hey. brought you some things'' he handed her a medium sized hande made bag '' it has some weapons in there for you.. in case your in trouble that is and you need to protect yourself and the others here'' he glanced around before turning back to her. '' i don't know how long i will be gone. will you be ok ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:36 pm

Liz looks at him and takes the bag slowly saying, “I will be fine Ares.” She kisses him before they kept moving on to a cave that was guarded by the feline creatures. She says before disappearing into the forest with the other women and children, “Be careful Ares…”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 3:40 pm

he smiled slightly as he kissed her back'' yea i know your too stubborn to let anything happen. this is just in case.. '' he hugged her before watching her leave into the forest,nodding slightly as he headed back with the guys'' you too liz. '' he murmured before getting into the group. listening to his leader give the normal speech about protecting their home and families before they where joined by more warriors of the clans. It wouldn't be long before they would set out to attack those that where destroying their lands.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Liz looks at him before she went to the cave sadly not wanting to be without her mate. She moves stuff inside the cave as she lets them go inside to be safe. She injects the poison vaccine into the cats to make sure they stood a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 4:01 pm

(( i will reply to this one soon XD just gotta work out my next post to it))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 9:14 pm

(Okay...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:06 pm

(Are we still doing this one?)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 pm

(( XD gah yea, i am just having a small amount of writers block with this one. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 pm

(Oh...)

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:00 pm

((really extremely sorry for the long wait, just for the life of me i am crappy about doing fight stuff lol. it takes me a while to get something up in my head that actually sounds right.))

As soon as they leader finished his speech, they quickly set out, spreading their warriors some to attack from above and others from the land. Determined to protect their people and land , he was going to drive those humans back to where they came from.

The fight actually lasted nearly the whole day, ending at sundown both sides losing alot of men. He scanned the area as he walked around watching as the humans where gathered up in one large area.. glancing at one of his men he waved them over'' go get liz. she will know the right thing of what to do with the humans. '' he watched as the na'vi nodded before taking off swiftly towards the forest, straight for the hiding place of the women and children.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Liz looks around a moment sensing danger as men in armored battle suits were heading their way. She makes her way out of the cave and into the high trees waiting for a moment to strike. She smiles and strikes down five men with one arrow. She needed to keep them away from the other women their children. She leads the other men away into the big cat den.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:38 pm

he sent several others to get liz just in case they ran into any trouble as he studied the humans, they where still gathering up , and taking their weapons. the army men definitely where not happy but atleast they where alive. '' hope she is alright'' he muttered, knowing liz can fight if she remembered some of her training.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:56 am

Liz looks at the soldier from the trees for a moment seeing some of them use to be her friends. She attacks one of them named Riley and takes away his communication pad on his neck. He looks at her with rage filled eyes. She says in English whacking him on the head, "Riley you dumb ass. What are you doing out here? You are just a kid." He looks at her in shock. She tells him to back down or she will have to kill him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:18 pm

tired of waiting for liz he went himself to go hunt her down, it wasn't too hard, considering he nearly passed her up before he heard her yelling at someone named riley. shaking his head he jumped out of a tree and landed nearly next to her. eyeing the human. '' Liz... the main camp is secure, we need your help in figuring out what to do... .. whose your friend?" he noted the shocked look on the human's face, it was obvious that he seemed to be in a position that he apparently didn't want to be in, which was fighting, he would rather be doing something else.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Liz looks at Ares and says, “This is Riley. He is just a kid who got mixed up in a fight that isn‘t is own.” She lets go of the boy and he falls to his knees unsure what to do. She says to him, “It is okay Riley. I am not going to hurt you. Now I need you to follow us.” He puts the gun down instantly and says, “Okay Liz just don’t be mad at me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:12 pm

he relaxed slightly before shaking his head, '' heh , well i suppose he can stay with us if you like.. hmmm i think if you want, a few you select can stay, those that you think are worthy i suppose. i trust your decision. and i trust your instinct. '' he glanced at riley again'' he seems to be good , is he usefull in research?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Liz looks at Riley and says, “You should have your mother test Riley and a few others I choose.” She puts her hand on Riley’s shoulder and makes him more comfortable with this. She goes to where the captured people were and picks out the research team to undergo the test. She goes to the speaker of Eywa and says, “Test all them and tell me which ones can stay and who must go.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:09 am

he frowned slightly before having riley follow them, '' alright, i think she will agree to that.. '' he relaxed when she made an effort to calm him and make him more comfortable with her request. he didn't mind, anything to make her happy, that and he knew that doing this could be a positive thing for his people. they could rebuild, get stronger. he stood behind her when she asked his mother to test the ones she picked, his mother didn't seem to have to think long about it as she took a few minutes before going off to test the ones she had picked, '' are you ok Liz?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next