The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Dream Come True AVATAR rp - Page 12 Empty Re: A Dream Come True AVATAR rp

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:19 am

Liz looks at him as she watches the ones she picked go off to be tested. She says, "The women and children were unnerved the whole time we were waiting." Others come with the women and children following behind them. Liz holds her stomach as she listens for the heart beat of the baby. She says, "I was worried about you the whole time. Wondering if you were hurt..."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:52 pm

he relaxed and pulled her close, kissing her cheek softly he smiled as he placed his own hand down to her stomache'' i know and i am sorry , didn't mean to worry you, but i am fine, you can check for yourself, not really a scratch on me as you can see.. what about you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Liz says calmly looking him over to make sure he is okay, “I don’t have any wounds or scratches. I am more worried about how our baby handled the stress of me fighting earlier.” She smiles as he had no wounds to be seen. The speaker of Eywa comes back and says, “Everyone you chose to stay passed the test. They will not be harmed as long as they stay good.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:29 pm

relaxing even more he looked her over as well before glancing at his mother, nodding slightly and smiled'' well good then, we will get them set up somewhere.. the rest though, need to leave'' he frowned before shaking his head, he would let the others handle that they would pretty police the situation, march them back to whatever ships they came on and send them off. looking back at liz he lightly rubbed her shoulder'' come on, let us rest, you need it, i don't want you stressed too much, i will find you some food once we get you settled.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Liz looks at him a moment before finding a soft patch grass that made the perfect bed. She sits down in it with a smile as she sees Riley coming to sit down beside her. He runs his hands over her arms and asks, “What is it like to be something other than your original self?” She smiles and says, “I was meant to become a na’vi Riley. So to me this is my original self.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:58 pm

he quickly found some food, mostly their native fruits and some cooked meat before going back to her, glancing at riley he knelt down and handed her the food to her. smiling slightly as he easily picked up on what she had said'' well that is good to know,'' he glanced riley again as he sat completely down, '' she is not in any danger you know. so you do not have to watch her like a bird of prey.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Riley looks at him and walks off to be with his accepted group. Liz says, “He is just amazed that I have become a part of the clan. He does not seem to like you very much though.” She slowly picks up the food and begins to eat happily. She says, “I am going to fall asleep soon. I am so tired my love.” She cuddles up to Ares and continues to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:07 pm

he rolled his eyes slightly '' i think... he may have feelings for you . probably why he does not like me . because you chose me and not him... i can handle his dislike for me'' smiling as she cuddled up to him he nodded'' then go to sleep love. i will not wake you i know you need it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Liz looks over at Riley as she feels him staring at her. She says softly, “I think you may be right Ares.” Riley glares Ares but smiles kindly at her. She finishes eating before going to sleep against her lover. She says before falling into a deep sleep, “You might need to watch your back around him.” Riley goes back to paying attention the humans.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:33 pm

he snorted'' he passed the test hun, don't think i have to worry about him too much, just plain old jealousy, i am sure he will find someone'' he grinned, maybe one of the other Na'vi females might get him off his tail. shaking his head he rubbed her back as he watched her fall asleep, smiling he leaned back against the tree half closing his eyes a little but made sure he kept an eye on riley. he didn't think riley would hurt Liz since he seemed to be fond of her but Him on the other hand he wasn't sure about.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:54 pm

Riley goes over to Liz as he has a warm blanket in his arms. He wraps the blanket around her and he says to Ares, “Liz is a wonderful woman and she deserves to be treated as a queen. You will treat her as such wont you?” Liz sleeps happily in the warmth of the blanket. He says, “She has given up everything to be with you…A na’vi…”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:01 pm

he opened his eyes fully as he studied Riley, '' she is already being treated as such.. i am to be the next chief of our clan, she has a high status so don't you worry about that.. and she made her choice on her own, nobody forced her to do anything she didn't want to.. '' he watched him still before shrugging'' you know, you could be one too.. though i don't know how the whole process works of getting a ... what do you call it?" he frowned searching for the right word or term '' human made na'vi body?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Riley laughs and says, “No force in the universe could make Liz do anything she did not want to do. Still it is hard for me to see her as a na’vi when I have known since the day she was born.” He looks at Ares as Liz continues to sleep peacefully. He says, “Only Liz and her science team would know how to create a Na’vi body for a human to be bonded to.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:21 pm

he snorted slightly as he shook his head'' i found that out easily enough . so i believe you there. '' he smiled slightly as he glanced down at liz again'' she is beautiful no matter what body she was in. . '' he frowned before shrugging'' she did pick out her team, if you really wanted a body , you can ask her. when she wakes of course, i want her to get as much sleep as possible . she deserves it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:50 pm

Liz sleeps calmly as she drifts into a dream about her father. "I know she picked out her team. It would take her six months to make a body." Riley looks at her and says, "She is pregnant so she might not have enough energy to give me a Na'vi body." He goes over to his original spot and leaves them be. Not wanting to accidentally wake her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:55 pm

he arched a brow slightly before watching him leave, relaxing he shifted a little, moving so his arm was around her and holding her close, wondering how riley knew she was pregnant, but didn't ponder it too much. she could over see the process while she is pregnant, but he didn't want her doing anything that would result in the loss of the child. looking down at her he smiled, lightly kissing her cheek '' dream of sweet dreams love.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 pm

In her dream, Liz is surrounded by a white mist as her father approaches her. He smiles at her and says, “My daughter a na’vi. I am proud of you. Now stop grieving over me and live a full life with your lover. I will always guide you in times of uncertainty.” She says back to him before he disappears, “Good-bye father….” She wakes up hours later and looks around.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:40 pm

Ares was asleep when she woke, he shifted a little, staying asleep as he leaned closer to her, keeping a very protective arm around her, his people where still walking about, moving the rest of the humans out of there while leaving the few choosen ones alone, letting them set up wherever they needed, he was tired and was lucky to even get the sleep he was getting now. knowing that riley wouldnt' try anything now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:53 pm

Liz kisses him before getting out of his grip. Riley goes to her side and says, “Liz I was wondering if you and your team could make me a Na’vi body?” She says, “I can do that for you Riley. We will start when we are rebuilt again.” He says, “So do you know the gender of your baby yet?” She stops and looks at him with a smile. She asks, “How did you know?” He says, “The light in your eyes.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:59 pm

he stirred no more then several minutes after she had left, yawning he stretched before slowly getting up , frowning a little before spotting her with riley, relaxing he yawned before making his way over to her. '' you know, the buildings can still be accessed if you like. maybe Liz will let some of her scientists in there so they can prepare '' he smiled at her before looking back at riley'' our chief and my mother have no problem with that since she has already tested you and the others of how pure your intentions are.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Liz looks at Riley and Ares a moment before going over to her science team to tell them they needed to prepare to make an avatar for Riley. They go inside and start to go to work happy to work for Liz. She goes over to Ares and says, “Ares I need you to go to Hometree and take scans of the damage that’s been to our home so I can work on fixing it as well.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:53 pm

he blinked in surprise before eyeing her scanning machine'' uhhh. ok , but if i break it. its not my fault. '' he teased slightly , holding his hand out for the machine'' mind showing me exactly how to work it so it reduces the chance of me breaking it in some way ?" he definitely was not very friendly with machines, he felt clumzy around them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Liz laughs and easily shows him step by step how to work the scan. Her science team take Riley in the lab to begin the DNA analysis. After Liz is done showing Ares how to work the Scan, she kisses his cheek and goes to work on the check animals that did get affected with poison. She starts to administrate the vaccine in to their system.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 pm

he nodded, listening to every word she had said in showing him the machine, it didn't take long, and soon he was off to home tree, spending the next several hours scanning the entire thing, he had a headache by the time he finished and soon made his way back to her, slowly but surely , Once he returned he searched out liz before handing her the machine'' took a while. but there you go. if you need anything else just let me know.. think i am going to sit down for a bit. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Liz takes the machine slowly and says, “Go ahead and relax hun. I will let you know if I need anything.” She takes the scanner and goes to work looking over the damage has been done. She sees there is a lot root damage done to Hometree and it is starting to affect the rest of it. She gets to work on mass produce the vaccine quickly so she could introduce it to the roots and cure them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next