The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 8 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:39 am

he smiled, before blinking in surprise slightly as she kissed him, before kissing her back, laughing softly when he heard spunky, grinning he picked him up and held him out to her.'' he wants a kiss darlin, think he is feeling left out.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 8 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 am

Rose smiles in the kiss as she felt him kiss her back. She looks at Spunky as they broke the kiss and Rin held him out to her. She takes him in her arms and kisses his nose saying, “I think you are just jealous of Rin. There is no need to be. I have enough love in my heart for the both of you.” Spunky barks softly and licks her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 am

he smiled leaning back slightly as he glanced at the tv again. '' blah , enough of the weather channel , lets see what the movie network has on.. '' he flipped through the channels and frowned'' hmmm wolfman, alice in wonderland.. hellboy, seen that one about a million times.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 am

Rose looks at him with a soft smile and sits on the floor beside him. Gently relaxing beside him as she wanted to be close to him like something was telling her to. A voice in her was telling her: Be with this man. He may be older than you but he will let you be who you really are. He will make you happy and keep you safe. She trusted the voice so she was going to follow it.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 am

he watched as she sat down next to him,lightly placing an arm around her shoulders he relaxed more as he scanned through the movies again'' anything you haven't seen? i suggest wolfman..t hough its a bit bloody if its unrated version heh , werewolves though make a good scary movie... hmmm we have someone funny ones that are on, like valentines day .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:26 am

Rose looks at him and says, “The Wolf Man sounds good to me. I have read the book. It is pretty good.” Her eyes go back to looking at the screen as she feels his arm around her shoulder. She cuddles into him and waits for him to decide if that is what they were going to watch. She was not very picky about the movies she watches

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:34 am

he glanced at her as she cuddled into him, smiling he lightly rubbed her arm before clicking on the wolf man just as it started'' wolfman it is. only seen it once but it is definitely good. '' he smiled as he stretched out and relaxed, star now moving over to his shoulder and leaned up against him as spunky was at their feet chewing on one of his bones.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:09 am

Rose smiles happily and cuddles into him as the movie starts. As the movie plays and gets into the killing scenes she jumps almost out of her skin. Spunky stops chewing on his bone and barks at the screen thinking if he could scare it away his mommy would be happy. She takes him in her arms and kisses his nose to make him stop barking.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:14 am

he grinned slightly as he held her close every time she jumped,, laughing when spunky started barking'' definitely spunky, hehe , he is going to be a good protector. '' he teased, lightly kissing her cheek, as his gaze jumped to the screen.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:52 am

Rose holds Spunky back from the TV as he continues bark and growl at it. She giggles and kisses him playfully trying to make him stop barking. She puts him on his back and holds him like a baby. "Definitely spunky, hehe, he is going to be a good protector." Rin teased lightly kissing her cheek. She glares at him with a smile and kisses him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:23 pm

he grinned at her for her little glare'' wha. i was only teasing ..'' he kissed her back, reaching over to tickle spunky's belly ,'' well atleast he is not a huge dog that might drag you everywhere on daily walks.. that would definitely tire you out, possibly me as well''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Spunky growls happily and stays on his back as Rin rubs his belly. His eyes close in delight as he enjoyed the attention. “Well at least he is not a huge dog that might drag you everywhere on daily walks. That would definitely tire you out, possibly me as well.” He said which made Rose laugh. She says, “If he was a big dog he would keep me warm at night.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 am

he blinked then laughed'' or kick you out of the bed, i have seen large dogs do that you know. '' he teased'' they tend to be bed hoggers.. which is why my furrball kitty is so small. she shares a pillow with me sometimes, ahh her soft purring usually does the trick when nothing else can make me sleep'' he smiled, watching spunky before his gaze jumped back to the movie as it went into another exciting scene. '' hmmm he may still keep you warm at night, after all right now he is a pup.. he will get a little bigger, not by much but just enough you can cuddle.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Rose looks at Spunky as she was not what to think of him at the moment. “Rin you know if anyone sees us you know kissing or anything it could taken the wrong way and you could lose your job.” She cuddles up to him a little and starts kissing him tenderly and with a hint of lust and want mixed in. She waits for his response for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:14 am

he frowned slightly at what she said before relaxing as he kissed her back slowly, lightly brushing her hair out of her face and caressed her cheek, pulling back slightly he smiled'' not really , if you drop out of the class at school they have no reason to fire me. i can give you private lessons. a private lesson they have no control over. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Rose smiles and says, “You have a point there…” She kisses him happily and cuddles into him, as she feels a bit cold and in a playful mood. Spunky yawns and goes over to his doggy bed to sleep and he was not in the way. She smiles and cuddles into Rin wanting to feel warm and was rather trying to get his attention just on her for a little while.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:10 pm

he smiled as he kissed her back, wrapping one of the couch blankets on her and snuggled up to her more. letting Star move off of his lap and go over to spunky's bed as well and snuggled up against him, He watched her for a bit as he lightly rubbed her shoulder leaning over lightly and kissed her cheek softly'' you seem to be in a better comfortable mood''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:45 am

Rose nods at him and says, “I am just trying to not let the past stop me from having a happy future.” She smiles as she feels his lips on her cheek and says, “Besides you are the first person to ever treat me right without wanting something else in return.” She gets in his lap and wraps her arms around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:34 am

he blinked in surprise before smiling. ''well thats good, i mean with you trying not to let your past rule your future.. '' he grinned sheepishly even as she climbed up into his lap'' hey now my mama raised me right.. i wasn't kidding when i said she would whoop me good no matter what age i am if i treated a lady badly.. she is very proud with how i turned out actually . she is a little confused why i choose to teach dancing but hey, as long as i doing something that i love she don't mind. just as long as i keep out of trouble. that reminds me'' he frowned slightly as he looked over at the calender on the wall '' hmmm she should be coming over next week for dinner.. she tries to visit about three times a month or so. would you like to meet her?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “I would like to meet her but won’t she think its weird to see a girl you never mentioned to her in your home?” She stays in his arms happily as she loved feeling safe with him. She looks at Spunky and Star as they rest in the doggy bed. She smiles and gets up to find something to keep her mind busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:23 pm

he grinned slightly as he got up with her, picking up the plates left in the living room to place in one side of the sink while he filled the other side with hot water and soap. '' hmmm no not really. she knows i really don't talk about much. actually she has been hounding me to hurry up and get married and give her grandchildren to spoil'' he grinned and glanced at her.. '' she's a very ... spunky lady i guess.. she will probably be all excited that you are here and might want to take you out shopping or something. '' he shrugged slightly as he began to wash the few dishes that needed it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Rose looks at him a moment and says, “She just want you not to wait until the last minute to have a family.” She helps him wash dishes and she then looks at the two pets with a smile. She says, “I wish I could find someone to have children with. I know I am young but my mother would not have had me if she waited until she was older.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:24 pm

he looked over at her and smiled'' yea i know.. still young though i have plenty of time.. heh besides thats what she loves to do the most though is tease me and pester me. its ok though. i know she just doing it out of love and all. '' once the dishes where done he grabbed a towel to dry his hands before reaching over to dry hers'' hmm you never know hun. you probably already found your special someone. ahh well. just try not to rush it.. if it happens, it happens. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 pm

Rose looks at him a moment unsure what to say in response. She goes back to washing the dishes as she thinks of what he said. “I am not rushing you now am I?” Her voice soft and fragile once again. She did not want to rush him into anything he did not want. She hands him her wet dishes to dry off and put away.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:02 pm

he arched a movie as he took the dishes from her and dried them before putting them away'' rushing me? gee here i was thinking i was rushing you '' he teased, leaning against the counter as he dried another plate'' hmm and no your not.. trust me , this is taking it slow. if we where rushing things i am pretty sure other guys might have already had you in bed.. '' he nudged her slightly '' that would be rushing it.. right now.we are taking the time. you know, becoming more comfortable around each other and doing things at a simple pace.. that and i don't want to freak you out all that much.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next