The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 13 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Rose looks at him a moment as she was still uneasy wanting to be away from her father. She says, “That still won’t stop him from finding me if he really wants to.” She starts to shake a little as she waits for her nerves to settle. Her eyes grow distant as she thinks about her mother a moment. She says, “I still don’t understand why you help me.”

Back to top Go down

New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature - Page 13 Empty Re: New Dance Class And hot Teacher Mature

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 pm

he frowned before moving in front of her and knelt down, reaching up lightly to caress her cheek.. '' do i really have to explain all that again darlin? you already know why.. and do not worry about him. not everyone is immune to the law.. especially if its someone who doesn't know your father, and won't care who he is, he would still be locked up.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Rose looks into his eyes and strokes his cheek still a bit uneasy. She cuddles into him a little just wanting to be held by someone cares for her. She giggles softly as Spunky licks her toes tickling her easily. She looks down at him and says, “Hey you, that is cheating.” He looks at her and barks with his tail wagging.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:14 pm

he smiled even as he wraps his arms around her and lifts her up , sits down in the chair and has her sits on his lap, snuggling close. '' ahh he thinks your toes are snacks.. '' he grinned, reaching down to pet sparky. '' see even he wants you to be happy. '' he nuzzled her neck lightly before giving her a soft kiss.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Rose smiles and says, “Yeah but tickling me is cheating.” She cuddles into Rin before Spunky gets in her lap. She says, “You are a wonderful man Rin. I hope this works out well.” She hugs Spunky as she was still unsure about this. She starts tapping her foot on the floor as she was starting to worry about Shino. He was usually quicker than this.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:40 pm

he grinned'' really? hmmm and your a wonderful woman.. haha yea it is cheating but it helps. '' he teased, nuzzling her neck again as he petted sparky. '' any guy you marry would be lucky i think.. '' he looked up at her lightly before smiling. '' time i have with you is considered lucky. so i think we should enjoy it as much as we can.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Rose looks at him a moment and kisses him softly as she never thought of someone being with her as lucky. She says kissing his neck, “I already enjoy our time together more than you will ever know.” She looks at Spunky a moment before putting him on the floor to play with Star. She goes back to looking at Rin a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:59 am

he smiled warmly as he kissed her back. '' hmmm well thats good then, glad you do darlin. hope it gets better, '' he looked up slightly hearing the ding of the timers. '' whoops. pizza's done. come on darlin, lets get it out before it burns. '' he lifted her slightly before placing her on her feet, going to the oven making sure he had some pot holders as well to keep from getting burned.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:06 am

Rose helps him get the pizzas out and sets them on the table to cool. She gets out some paper plates so they did not need to do so many dishes tonight. Shino walks in with a duffle bag full of clothes. He says, “Sorry for being late. The gang has been trying to keep the cops off your back Hun. There are more people looking out for you than you think.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:46 pm

he arched a brow slightly as he turned the oven and glanced over at Shino then over at Rose. '' heh see i told you .. '' he teased, getting some napkins as well with some glass's..'' just in time shino. pizza is done.'' he had to dodge spunky a few times since he seemed to love being underfoot. '' heh come on you two lets get you some food as well. '' he shook his head as he picked up his cat as well before getting some food out to give to them.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Rose sighs some as Shino sits down and eats some pizza. She gets a piece and eats it slowly. Shino looks at her a moment as he knew she was worried about them maybe being hurt by her dad. He strokes her cheek and says, “Don’t worry some much about us.” She looks at him and tries to smile a little for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Rin smiled, taking a bite out of his own pizza slice as he got out some juice to sit it down on the table before grabbing glasses'' yea rose. believe it or not, we men are not sissy's. we can take care of ourselves.. '' he teased, '' seriously , if men where big babies and didn't know how to take care of themselves. i think all the women out there would be disaappointed and probably try and kick the crap out of us.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Rose looks at him a moment and says, “I don’t think that you guys won’t be able to take my father down. It’s just that I have been terrorized by my father for years. So it is only natural for me to fear him.” She eats her food until she gets full and then throws her paper plate away. She then sits back down at the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:52 am

rin sighed as he finished his own pizza before washing his hands, drying them he moved up behind her and lightly rubbed her shoulders'' just don't think about it alright? try to have fun, especially since we are going to go see one of those Oprah plays, '' leaning down he lightly placed a gentle kiss on her cheek.. '' and i have vacation time that i can take from my classes.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:48 am

Rose looks at him with a small smile and kisses him back softly. She says, “I will try not to think about my father.” She strokes his cheek and goes over to the couch to sit down. She was happy to be going to a play. Shino looks at her a moment and goes to where they put the ice cream. He says while scooping her some chocolate ice cream, “You still look like you’re hurting.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 pm

he smiled, watching her sit down before he slid a glance towards shino, sighing he shook his head while he put the left over pizza up.'' she might be but doesn't mean she has to talk about it right now. give her some time. no reason to pressure her on things like this.. '' finished cleaning up he picked up star and lightly petted her as he came into the living room.. '' hmmm. got some chocolate syrup and stuff for the ice cream if you want it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Shino gives Rose her ice cream. She looks up at Rin after taking a bit of her ice cream. “Hmmm. got some chocolate syrup and stuff for the ice cream if you want it.” Rin said. Rose says, “No thanks this is fine with me.” She kisses his cheek and continues to eat her dessert. Her eyes were sill distant as she finishes off her ice cream. She sighs as she gets up and takes care of her dirty dishes.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:25 pm

he smiled, watching her go back to eating her dessert after she kissed his cheek.. '' uh huh.. alright hun if you say so '' he went to the back door to let spunky out for a small potty break, leaning against the door frame to watch him before looking over to shino.. '' soo shino.. what do you like doing? i don't peg you for a dancer or a ballad guy.. hmmmm you give off a wrestling type vibe. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Shino smiles and says, “I don’t like to wrestle. I like to spend my days out living at one with nature. The only reason I come to this town is because of Rose. She needs someone to remind her that she is wanted and protected.” Rose comes outside when Spunky starts barking at her. She picks him up and kisses his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 pm

he watches her before glancing at shino. '' really? huh.. you camp? like stay in a tent and stuff?" last time he did anything like that he was a young child, '' hmm wonder if it would be good for rose? i am just trying to think of things she may like. .. think i have an old kayak in storage we could probably use out on a lake or something. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:53 pm

Shino nods slowly with a smile, “I camp a lot and hunt when I need to for food. It helps me keep my head clear of all the evil I see in the world. When you are living one with nature, you tend to see things differently. A paradise unspoiled by the greediness of man. To see what the world was originally meant to be like.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:13 pm

he smiled slightly '' sounds good though.and you can bring a dog when you camp yes?" he glanced at her and spunky again before smiling. '' fishing sounds good. like i said i have some things in the storage. mom kept them since they where my dads.. they should still work. i will ask her when she comes to visit. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Shino nods and says, “Yes pets are allowed as long as they are leash trained.” Rose gently plays tag a war with Spunky so she does not pull any of his baby teeth out. He growls playfully as he tries to pull the toy out of her hand. She tenses up as she hears police sirens going off nearby and getting closer to the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:50 pm

he shrugged'' well thats easy enough to fix. '' he looked over at her before hearing the sirens. probably an accident near by. '' relax rose. someone probably got in an accident on a near by street. why don't you come in and bring spunky too. '' he glanced at the clock before frowning.. '' you can take a shower to calm yourself if you need too. '' also it was just in case police did come to his home she would be out of sight.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Rose looks at him a moment and nods quickly taking Spunky inside with her. She then puts him down so he can play with Star. She goes to the bathroom and starts a warm shower to calm herself down a bit. A cop car pulls up into their driveway. A rolly pulley looking cop gets out of his car and offers the two of them a picture of Rose. He asks, “Have you seen this girl? Her name is Rose Ishtar.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next