The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 9 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Hamona watches him leave feeling like he was mad at her for not being ready to give herself to him. She gets out off the bed and makes her way to the ocean. She could sense her sisters nearby. She sits on shore as they make their way to her. The girls talk to each other about their first time fears. They were trying their best to help Hamona.

Back to top Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 9 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Raid come home shocked to see his Team up and moving around. They see Raid and smile and rush him hugging him over and over again. They all started asking him questions. Raid makes his way through his team mates and then smiles and says, "Have you guys meet Hamona." His team mates instantly say back. "Who?" He then turns and checks his whole apartment his new sword hanging diagonaly from his hip. He then smiles and says, "I know where she is." He looks at his team and says, "All of you guys stay here including you sensi." He then just disappears as he heads towards the beach. He lands on the beach and starts to search the waters for Hamona. He then activates his wolf eyes and then takes off in a full sprint after he spots Hamona. Stopping as he gets two her. He reaches for his new sword after spoting her sisters.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Hamona sees him behind them and says, "Lover put your weapon away. We were just having a sister talk." She sighs as her sisters go back into sea. She looks him a moment noticing the new sword. She comes closer to him, "This weapon was excellently made." She kisses him softly on the lips. She then looks back at the calm welcoming sea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Takeda pulls out the sword spining it lightly thorough his fingers making the sword spin. He smiles and says, "My father made it for me along time ago. He knew I was alive and he made this for me. It was waiting for me. My uncle gave it too me. It was to be given after I compeleted my first mission after returning home." He smiles as a solo tear goes down his cheek. He smiles and puts the balde away and says, "I must get home you can continue to chat with your sisters as long as you need I must check on my team." He touches her hand and kisses her forehead I must leave now though."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Hamona sighs some seeing the tear go down his face. She wipes it away from his cheek and says, “They needed to go back to their husbands. So I am going to go home with you. I would like to meet your teammates now that they are better and more aware of me.” She kisses him on the cheek and says, “I want to spend my life with you so I want to know all the people who are important to you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Raid smiles and says, "The whole village is important to me and valueable to me for the simple fack I wan't to protect them some day. I want to be the protector of this village." He smiles and leaps says, "Come on we must make haste after so long my teamates will get restless and become up to no good." He smiles as he leaps off into a tree and heads for the village. He reaches his house and opens the door to see his sensi cooking and his teammates eating. He smiles and says, "Everybody I want you to meet Hamona. She is the one who saved my life." The team and sensi smile and wave and hand them both bowls of ramen and sit them down. Instantly they start talking to raid and talking of all the missions he missed. Raid holds Hamona's hand under the table.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:14 pm

Hamona goes back with him and listens to his friends talk about missions her love had missed because of her father’s rage towards the humans. Her eyes sadden and she eats her food without saying a word. She was already feeling a bit out of place for the fact that she did not see the point of the fighting. There were no wars in the sea. Her father was the all mighty king of everything. There was no need for fighting of any kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:18 am

Raid smiles and says, "So it seems like you guys have severly suffered without me." He laughs as he glances over at Hamona and then he reaches under the table and holds her hand and looks at his team mates and says, "This is the woman who kept me safe while I was stranded." He smiles and then says, "You guys should get back to bed and tomorrow I will let you guys start training again." He smiles as he sends them all to bed. He then turns to Hamoan and says, "What is wrong your eyes are sad." He looks at her and waits for her reply.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:35 am

Hamona looks at him after his teammates went to bed. She says, “I feel so out of place. I have nothing in common with you or your friends.” She looks away from him and goes to her bedroom. She felt like she may be holding his back from a woman who could be able to understand him a bit more than she could now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 04, 2011 12:53 am

Raid follows her to her the room and says, "The same way it will take me a while to get use to your water home." He reaches out and grabs her hand and turns her around and kisses her passionately. He smiles and says, "I will show you everything about my world if I have too." He holds her hands and says, "I want you in my life and I want to be in yours." He smiles and wraps his arms around her waist and says, "I want you at my side." He smiles and sits down and pulls her into his lap and says, "Stay with me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 12:51 pm

Hamona looks at him with a deep blush across her cheeks. She looks in his eyes and says, “Raid I don’t want to be a disappointment to you.” She kisses him softly on the lips and says, “I don’t want to return to my world because then I would be without you in my life.” She strokes her lover’s cheek and then gets off his lap slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 pm

Raid pulls her back into his lap and says, "You won't dissappoint me. I love you and that means their is no disappoint in our relationship." He takes her hand and kisses it and release her hips so she can do as she pleased. He smiles and kisses her again before fully letting go of her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Hamona whimpers and kisses him softly on the lips before getting up and taking his hand in hers. She says, "Lets go back to your bedroom." She walks with him to the bedroom and pulls him to the bed. She kisses him deeply on the lips. She strokes his body gently. She says, "I love you Raid." She slowly undresses in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Raid shoots up from the bed and grabs her he kisses her deeply and then says, "I want to do that too you but not here." He grabs a cape and drapes it over her body wrapping her in it. He then scoopes her off the ground and dashes out the window with her. He lands on a roof top and looks around to see where the other ninja's are. He then leaps into the air and onto another building and takes off he dashes into the training field and lays her on the ground as he kisses her and says, "Eyes roam in this village espically when you have guest. See this is the forbbien forest of death. We are safe here. He kisses her lips softly and says, "Although I thought that we wouldn't be doing this for a while." He smirks and wraps her in his arms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:41 am

Hamona looks at him as he covered her up. She was confused. She thought he liked her body. She let him carry her away to wherever he wanted her to be. She smiled as he laid her on the ground. She kisses him as she removes the cloak he had put her in. She says while removing his shirt, "For a moment I thought you didn't want to be my mate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu May 19, 2011 11:49 pm

Raid smiles and says, "I want to be so much more then your mate." He kisses her and says, "I want you in my life forever." He smiles and says, "I am glad you are hear with me." He kisses her lips softly and pulls her naked body closer to his.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Hamona looks at him with calm eyes and kisses him deeply. She says in the kiss, “Forever won’t last as long as you think. I will live forever while in eighty years you will die of old age.” She places a hand on his chest. She says, “So let’s make the time we have together last and have no regrets.” She strokes his body as she slowly undresses him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 22, 2011 12:55 am

Raid smiles at what she says and replies with, "Not even death himself can keep me from you." He kisses her deeply and allows her to undress him. As she does so Raids hands slowly followed all along her body. He just kissed her and touched her every curve as she undressed him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:26 am

Hamona smiles at his words and says, “Such strong words do not make it so.” Once she had him undressed, she kissed his body over and over again as she traced her fingers over every inch of his muscled body. She says, “You are the only man I have ever loved and cared for. No other male of any other kind has been able to touch my heart like you have.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun May 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Raid smiles and says, "I never intended for my strong words to be the deciding factor." He kisses her lips softly and then he smiles and says, "When death comes for me I will take him on myself and when I win I will keep the best prize of my life." He smiles and kisses her again and slowly works his way down to her neck. He smiles as he constantly kisses her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:56 am

Hamona moans softly as he kisses her body. She welcomes his love without complaining in the least. She wanted him to be her life mate since she had met him when she was a young child. Something inside him called out to her and pulled her to him. She cannot fight it and would not fight it even if she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:15 pm

Raid runs his hands across Hamona's naked body. He kisses her deeply as his fingers stroked her cheek and followed her neck to her breast and lightly tug her nipple as they continued to move down. His fingers drag across her stomach as they make her way to her pussy. Raid gets to the lips and smiles as he breaks the kiss and says, "My love you are already so wet and I haven't even placed anything inside of you." He smiles and then says, "Let me correct that." He then grabs his throbbing cock and gentally pushes it into her warm pussy. He then gentally pulls it out and pushes it back in slowly.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Hamona moans in need under his touch. She shivers slightly as he touches her folds. She was in great need. She relaxes some as he moves in and out of her untouched body. Blood did come out of her folds when he broke through her innocence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:20 pm

Raid slowly thrust into her over and over in her again as he held her hips. He then begins to thrust a little faster and as doing so he grabed her legst and put them in front of him letting her ankels dangle above his shoulders as he continued to thrust into her non stop.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Hamona kisses him as he rocks himself in and out of her folds. She says between moans, "Raid it feels so good don't stop." She nips at his lower lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next