The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "Your father under estimated my people we are fighters that use something called chakra to control things around us. My people are probably safely home and worried about me." He stands up and goes to his wooden tent.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 2 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:35 am

Hamona follows after him slowly still a little wobbly on her legs. She says, "I could get a letter to them for you if I knew where your family lives. Then you could leave this island." She saddens some and goes over to the water. Half tempted to leap inside the water unsure what to do. The man she cares for wants to return to his human world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:54 am

Raid looks around the sight. "I have to try and go home my people may very well need me." He looks around confused. "I mean I could attempt to get there but its been twelve years the village could have been taken over or destroyed." He looked her over and says, "Look I don't know what to do." He looks her over and walks over and grabs her hands and leads her over to the fire and sits her down and says, "Look we will sleep on this."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:49 am

Hamona says calmly as she looks in his eyes, “I can help you get to the city if you can build a raft or something. I swim rather fast in the water so it would only take me about three night to get there. Then you can look up your village to see if your people are still around.” She looks away from him and goes towards the water again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "No I can't go now. I have been gone twelve years. They probably think I am dead. I know I have become stronger then what I was before but I don't think I could take on the weakest of ninja my age. He looks the island over and says, "I have to get back into top physical shape I have take my jutsu's to a whole new level." He looks at Hamona. "I am going to need to be able to swim can you make sure it happens without other mermaids or men trying to kill me." He walks over to her and takes her hand. "I really do need your help can you help me." He smiles while looking into her eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:25 am

Hamona looks at him a moment before going into the water. She slowly turns back into a mermaid as her eyes watch him. She goes out into the deep water and motions him to get in the water. She dives into the water with a smile. The cool water rushes over her body causing her to relax more. She comes back to the surface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:09 pm

Raid removed his Robe that was obviously to small. He then runs and leaps into the air diving into the water. He swam under and up as he surfaced from under the water. He then turned to look for Hamona.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Hamona looks at him and hits him softly with his tail. She smiles and starts swimming out into deeper water. Her tail and long blond hair seeable every once in a while. She stays up to the surface before using her power to create a small island for him to swim back and forth to as a goal. Each time he reaches it, it will go further out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:39 pm

Raid smiles and starts swimming after her and as he reached the island she maid he stopped and looks at her. He then says, "You do know that I didn't mean tonight. I have to get sleep so that I can train and become stronger."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Hamona gets on the small island and turns human so she could talk to him. She says, “I know. Each time you reach this island, it will go farther out into the water. That way you always have a challenge.” She looks at the sea a moment and says, “I think I should go home for now. I don’t want my father to worry.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:51 pm

Raid looks at her and smiles and then gives her a big hug and says, "Thank you." He dives back into the water and starts to swim back too the other Island. As he gets there he walks out of the water and goes into his wooden tent and goes to sleep for the night.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Hamona dives into the water to head home. She says as she swims though the water, “He is so different now…” She arrives at the underwater castle with smile. She goes up to her room without a word to anyone. She gets in her bed and slowly going to sleep with a smile on her face. She was so happy to have Raid in her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:03 am

Raid awakes the next morning and gets up. He instantly goes for a run around the Island. He ran around the Island ten times and then wen he finished he worked on his tree jumping. He did that for about an hour. Then he ran across the top of the water. He runs all the way to the Island and back to his island he does it twelve times and then stops for a break. He then grabs his fishing knife and catches two more fish and cooks them for breakfast.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:29 am

Hamona comes to the island with a smile and turns human while he is cooking the fish. She looks around a moment before reaching in the water and pulls out a bit fish and found a crab he could cook up later. She says, “There are fruit and big animals on this island. You can hunt those too so you get a variety of food.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "I have it is just fish is healthier for you it has less fat." He smiles and says, "I have been working out all morning." He finished cooking and brought the fish and crab over to Hamona and says, "If I were you I would avoid eating the center of the crab when cooked it turns to mush." He turns and says, "I will be back." He turns and leaps into a tree and comes back with some apples and grapes. "These should taste good with them." He places the fruit on another flat rock and places it down for both of them to eat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Hamona takes the crab and slowly ripped it apart to get the center away from the legs. She makes a whistle sound and a certain shark comes to the island. She tosses him the center of the crab. She smiles and gently strokes his fin. She says, “This type of shark eats small fish and jellyfish. So he is not a danger to anyone. But your race kills them anyway.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Raid looks at the shark and says, "Yeah well thats not my people we live towards the on the outskirts of the island but our food source is in a lake in the middle of our village." He looks at the shark and says, "I have to admit though those things have killed many of my kind but not that species." He looks at the water and says, "There are bigger white ones that swim around the water of the beach front they eat with constantly. They eat anything that gets into there water or in there way."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:36 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and says, “Okay I can understand that one. The great white sharks of my world we keep in sectioned off area.” She looks at the Jellyfish Shark as her people called them and motioned him to leave so he does not get caught up in a net or anything like that. He dives into the water as she asked him to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "Yeah the claim many lives of innocent people who were just in the wrong place at the wrong time." He looks at the shark and says, "They look like that except a lot bigger and they can jump really high." He looks at Hamona and then says, "Well I have to start my swim training go ahead and eat." Raid runs off and jumps into the water and swims off. He gets out to the island and then starts to swim back he gets back and does it four more times.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Hamona looks at him swim as she eats her food as she goes in the water. She tenses up as her father’s power fills the air. She swims to her love quickly and makes him get out of the water and hide in the trees. Her father appears and takes her by the arm. She was obviously in some sort of trouble. They go underwater and disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:02 am

Raid looks around as her father showed up when grabbed her and she disappeared below the water. He came out. he looks around and looks at some of the big rocks on the shore of the island. He makes a hammer and uses an over used kunai as a pike. He hammers at one of the huge boulders. He takes the huge chunks that came out of the rocks. He walks over to his camp site as he makes a huge ditch full of wood and dried coconut shells. He makes some more hand gestures and says, "Wolf's black flame jutsu." The black flames came out and engulfed the stoned and melted them almost instantly. Raid waited for the flames to go from black to blue and then to red before he went and got the the molten rock and poured them into his sword mold. He was making a at tai chi sword. What he didn't thing is that because of the huge salt deposits in the rock he didn't know that the salt would stay there. So his blade came out dark gray with huge white spots that resembled stars. He smiles as he finished the blade and made a nice handle with a moon at one end and running wolves on the other end to prevent his hand from choking up to far and cutting it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Three days pass before Hamona comes back to his side. Her eyes red from crying and a few bruises on her arms from her hurting herself. She turns human and waits for him to see her or sense her. She did not look very happy with herself. She tries to make her eyes stop looking so red but no matter what she did, her eyes remained red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Raid had been training to no end while she was gone. He was in his tent when he heard a noise. He jumps up barely and walks out the tent and then looks around the campsite and sees Hamona he runs over to her. And looks her over and says, "What has happened to you." He looks her over and says, "You have been crying but your arm has also been hurt." He looks her over and says, "Did your father do this too you?" He tensed up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:28 pm

Hamona looks at him with new tears forming in her eyes. She says, “My father is going to marry me off to some mer-prince. It’s bad enough my six sisters were forced into arranged marriages. And they are all unhappy.” She looks at her arm and says, “I did that accidentally while trying to get away from my father.” She looks at him still crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 am

Raid looks at her and says, "My power has tripled since you left. I haven't stopped training." He looks at her I remember a lot of my jutsu's that I have forgotten. He smiles and says, "I never tired them because I didn't have the power but look at this." He sits her down on a rock near the beach and clasped his hands together. He starts to summoned his chakra and at first it started off blue. As he summoned more and more it turned silver. The force from the chakra coming off of him was making a crater in the ground. He then stopped and made a couple of hand signs. he bites both of his index fingers and presses them on the ground. Two huge puffs of smoke come and go. But as the smoke fades there where now three figures in the smoke. One was Raid and the other two were two for legged creatures. As the smoke cleared the other two figures became more noticeable. One was a huge wolf covered in heavy armor. The other was covered in a light armor that had blades sticking out all over it. Raid smiles and says, "Meet my two friends. Raifang and Roid."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next