The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 10 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Raid spreads her legs as he trys to get as deep into her as deep as he could and he thrusted as hard as he could in and out of her folds. One hand wrapped around her waist and the other hand fimly girpper her breast. He kisses her passionetly as he continues to thrust into her like she begged him too. When she nipped at his bottom lip it just drove him more primal as he thrusted madly inside of her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 10 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Hamona moans loudly and happily as he drives her wild. She whimpers as she kisses him with deep passion. She whispers in the kiss, "I love you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:34 am

Raid thrusted into Hamona like a wild beast of an animal. As he spread her legs he pulled her closer. His rock hard member just pushed through her folds. He kisses her over and over again. One hand plaming her breast while the other arm pulled her down as he thrusted into her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Hamona moans softly as he thrusted into her like a wild man. She holds on to him roughly digging her nails into his back as they kissed each other like crazy. She gasps softly as he pulled her closer causing him to go deeper inside her. That caused her body to tense up and feel closer to the edge. She looks him in the eyes and says, “Raid I don’t know what is going on, but I feel like I am going to explode.” She tenses up as she feels more waves of pleasure hit her like a rock. She holds onto him as she moans his name in pleasure. A few moments later she cries out and her juices spills out of her folds all over his member.

She blushes deep red as she tries to catch her breath and calm down her heart rate. She looks at him as he continues to go in and out of her body. He was like the sex god she had somehow won into her bed. She did not see how she had gotten his heart. All she did was keep him safe and happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Raid felt her orgasm and could feel her juices rolling down his thighs and looks down at her squirting pussy. He smiles as his thrust where still hard but he could feel her body untense as he juices had flown out of her and it seemed to have drained the energy out of her. He releases her breast and kisses her neck softly as he pulls his member out of her pussy. When he did so he looked down as he stood over her his member hard and throbbing. Her pussy wet and dripping with her juices that where no longer squirting out but kind of just slowly flowing out of her. He smiles and pics up the blanket he brought with her. He looks off into the distance. He pulls on his clothes and wraps Hamona in her blanket. He then smiles and says, "Come on Hamona we must leave before the whole village wakes up." He scoops her up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 am

Hamona looks at him a moment noting that Raid not reached his release. She stays in his arms as he carried her to his home. She says softly, “I am sorry my love. I was unable to please you…” Tears form in her eyes as they arrived at his home. She was so ashamed of herself for not being able to please the only man she has ever loved. She goes to her room to get dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Raid follows her into the room and grabs her from behind before she could get dressed. "My love you have pleased me many times over with just a look." He holds her naked body against him and says, "Their is no need for tears, we have pleanty of time I just wanted to make sure you got your realse. He smiles as he slips two fingers into her still wet pussy. He then pulls them out and puts them in his mouth and whispers in her ear. "I win round one round two is yours for the taking." He lets go of her and truns to go into the kitchen and start breakfast for his team mates.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Hamona blushes deeply and moans loudly as he ran his fingers inside her before he licked them clean. She says, “Raid you are such a tease to me.” She gets dressed knowing his teammates would be here soon for breakfast. She walks up behind him and kisses him on the neck gently biting his skin. She whispers to him, “Once your team leaves, you’re mine.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 am

Raid smiles as he felt her kiss and soft nip at his neck. He turns around quickly and picks her up placing her on the counter kissing her. He breaks the kiss and says, "Why wait." He wasted no time getting his fingers back into her. He smiles as he whips out his rock hard memeber. He then kissed her again as he scooted her closer to him. He pulls out his fingers and then just burries his cock deep into her pussy. He rams it into her like it was a throwing knife. He smiles as he just starts thrusting into her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 am

Hamona smiles brightly at his eagerness. She moans and gasps slightly as he quickly entered her body without a second thought. She buries her fingers in his hair as her pleasure is beyond words. She says softly, “But won’t your team members be here at any moment to have breakfast with us.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Raid groans out, "They are already here." He thrust up into her as he kept her on the counter. He then groans out, "Why do you think we had sex in the forest instead of the bed." His thrust becoming more and more powerful as he knew he didn't have the stamina to keep going for he barely had a full twenty minutes to rest from making love to her all night.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:33 am

Hamona moans loudly and looks at him. She says, "Oh right, sorry my mind is a little out of it." She moans as she could tell he was going to give in soon. She takes off his shirt and kisses his bare chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Raid was thrusting up into her his thrust soild and powerful he knew that it was becoming very obvious he was at the end of his love making. He thrusted harder into her. He then snatches her off the counter and pulls her up and down as he thrusted into her open pussy with his throbbing cock.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Hamona looks at him as she holds on to him. His member going in and out of her hitting her pleasure spot with every thrust. She kisses him deeply and moans out his name in pleasure. She says, "I am close to my edge lover." She moans loudly as her juices spill over him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:23 am

Raid smiles as he juices flowed down his legs and before he could pull out he felt himself release and his cum flowed inside of Hamona. His cock just flopped out of her. He smiles and kisses her deeply and says, "I am sorry love I couldn't pull it out fast enough. I tried to hold it as long as possiable."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:38 am

Hamona moans as they make love to one another. She feels his hot strong seed fill her folds. She says calmly, “It’s fine my love. If I get pregnant I will be happy with it.” She kisses tenderly and adjusts her clothes again. She says, “You better check on your team…” She was a bit wired from the rush of the sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:35 am

Raid looks at her smiling at him while sitting on the counter top with his seed sitting inside her folds. He kisses her forehead and says' "I will go get my team mates but do me a favor and clean up our little mess so they don't know what we did was so close to the food." He smiles as he tucks his memeber back in his pants and helps Hamona off the counter top.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:43 am

Hamona smiles and kisses his cheek gently before getting to work cleaning their mess. She gets the counter sanitized and cleaned up within a few minutes. She smiles some as she was still winding down from their love making. Why couldn’t they get enough of each other? Not that she was complaining. It felt great being one with him. But he had important ninja things to do. He needed to remain focused on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 am

Raid slowly wakes up his team mates giving Hamona time to clean up. He smiles as his friends he smiles at the look of confusion on their face. "Come on we must wake up we start our mission today. And Hamona has made a delicous breakfast for y'all."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:25 am

Hamona sets the table and prepares everyones weapons for the mission. She was not feeling very hungry so she was trying to keep on busy. She needed to be in the sea again. She could just feel the itchy roughness of her scales underneath her skin making its way to the surface. She then gets up her own weapon of choice. A long braided sword entwined with magical gems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Raid watches his team mates gets up and then walks into the kitchen and looks at Hamona who was looking a bit unnerved he looks at her and says, "Do you wish to take a dip in the ocean pull I made for you while they eat." He smiles and kisses her forehead.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:16 pm

She jumps in his arms and says softly almost as if in a whisper, "Yeah I do need to go for a swim but I did not want to be rude to our guests. It can wait until later. I want to be a proper hostess for our guests." She shutters softly as she can feel her scales scratching at the surface of her skin. She could not wait too long or she could be in serious trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:34 am

Raid laughs as he picks her up and walks her outside and to the ocean pull he made for her. He places her in it and says, "Never worry about the guest over your own health." He kisses her forhead and says, "I am going to go over the mission stratgey here and see the best way to do so and when I am finish I will come get you." He runs his fingers through her hair and kisses her forhead again before walking away.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment and kisses him back. She watched him go before diving into the deep end. She lays on the bottom of the pool and moves her tail. As long as she was on the bottom of the pool no one could spy on her. She would wait for him to come home before she would get out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat May 31, 2014 8:50 pm

Raid and his team mates go over the stratgey his team mates look at him and say, "You have been gone for a few years are you sure you will up for this." Raid smiles and starts to charge his chakra. His chakra was so powerful it became visible it was blue with highlights of silver in it. He smiles as he stops and says, "I think I am going to be fine." He smiles and pats his team mates shoulder as they start to pack.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next