The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Hamona watches as the smoke fades there where now three figures in the smoke. She smiles and says hello shyly. She asks, “What are these creatures?” Her arm hurt but she was too curious about Raifang and Roid to care. She hears something in the water and tenses up thinking it was her father coming to take her away again. She relaxes some as she sees it was just a crab.

Back to top Go down

Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Raid looks at Hamona and says, "They are wolfs." He smiles and says, "One is for attack and the other is for defense." He smiles and says, "They are part of my team that preforms a huge advantage to my fighting style." He smiles as Raifang says, "We are the children of thunder we are quick and powerful." Roid looks at her and says, "I will do my best to protect all." Raid smiles and pulls out the blade he had worked on. It was dark blue with white spots. He smiles and says, "I am almost ready to go home."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Hamona looks at him as Raid started to talk about going home. She thinks a moment, “So he does not want to stay with me…” She goes to the water and transforms again to start working on his raft so he could get home safely. Tears going in the salty water as she cries in pain knowing the man she has loved for years does not want to be with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:37 am

Raid ran around with Roid and Raifang sparing them taking his sword skills two another level. He looks at Hamona and tries to see what she was doing and Roid flew right into him. Knocking him off his feet. He summer salts away and then holds up his hand the two wolves disappeared in a poof of smoke. He runs over to Hamona and says, "Hey what are you doing?" He looks at the raft and says, "This raft will only fit one." He looks at her and says, "I know you like the water but I don't think you might want to come in and out of the raft every now and again." He smiles and looks at her and says, "Never mind this is just small enough to make you have to sit in my lap the whole time." He uses his hand and lifts her head up. "Why do you cry?"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:41 am

Hamona looks at him a moment and says turning human and not wanting to look at him, “Raid I can’t go with you to the human world. I need the oceans salty waters. I can only be human for three days before I need to return to the water.” Tears go down her face as she goes back in the water to finish the raft for him. Once she finishes it, she brings it onto the shore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Raid watches her finish the raft and starts smile and says, "Did I not just summon two rather larger wolfs that could speak and fight." He looks at her and says, "I am pretty sure I can make you an ocean pool." He looks at her and says, "Come with me and I will make you a small pool with water from the ocean itself."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Hamona looks at Raid and says, “I don’t know. I don’t know anything about the human world and I might not be able to adjust to human life. Besides, why would you want me an ugly mermaid girl to be a part of your life once you return home?” Her arms cross as she waits for him to answer her. Her father’s rash words had gotten to her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:08 am

Raid laughs and says, "For one all I have to do is tell them you are from another country and my people will tutor you on our country." Walks behind her and wraps his arms around her folded arms and says, "And I am guessing there are no mirrors down there because I have been puzzled by your beauty since 12 years ago when I saw you and I still am." He smiles and kisses her cheek and says, "Spend the night with me and we will leave tomorrow morning." He smiles as he released her just to turn her around and grab her waist and pull her into him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Hamona looks at him unsure what to say to him for a few moments before kissing his cheek. She sighs a moment before finding her way out of his arms so she could put herself in the water to find some stuff. She comes back out of the water after ten minutes with a pack full of clothes from her world and money.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:08 am

Raid looks at her and says, "You won't need money I have my own place." He smiles and says, "Well at least my parents do." He smiles and says, "So you are coming with me." He smiles as he walks over and puts her stuff in the boat and wraps his arms around her and kisses her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:45 am

Hamona looks at him a moment feeling awkward for a moment before he kissed her. She blushes and kisses him back deeply while wrapping her arms around his neck. She breaks the kiss and says, “Yes I am coming with you but we need to leave as early as we can. My father will try to drag me back home until I get on solid dry land of your world.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:27 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "I wold love to leave now but I am wiped." He kisses her forehead and says spend the night with me and we can leave in the morning." He looks at her and says, "It is a long roe from her to my land and I am going to need to rest before we go." He smiles and grabs her land and leads her to is tent.
Can A Mermaid and A Human Be Together? MALE MATURE - Page 3 Silveranimeguy
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Hamona follows him to his tent before lying gently on the ground with him. His silver hair reminded her of the moonlight. She says, “Once we get to your home land we both will be free of my father.” She wraps her arms around him and lays her head on his chest. She adds, “But my sisters will never forgive me for leaving.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Raid looks at her and says, "Don't worry about anybody else." He hold her tight and says, "I will take care of you. You just get me to my home land okay." He pulls her tighter to him and then looks around the campsite. He then laid his head on hers and pulled a long cloth over. He didn't want any other mermaids coming out to get her. He maid sure it looked as if he was cuddled up to his bags. He smiles as he does a quick gen justsu to top off her camo.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Hamona nods and goes to sleep happily knowing she would wake up to her lover in the morning. When morning finally did come, she wakes up quickly and gets the raft ready to carry him to his home land. She jumps a little as she sees her eldest sister fifty feet away from the shore motioning her to come home with her. She shakes her head and stays on the shore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Raid wakes up and sees that Hamona is gone he jumps up and walks out the tent. He sees her and her sister he grabs his weapons and other stuff he runs over to the raft and puts his stuff in the raft. He grabs Hamona's hand and says, "Is this going to be a problem." He grips his blade with one hand and lets go of her hand and puts that hand to his mouth getting ready to summon his wolf comrades.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Hamona looks at him sadly with tears forming in her eyes and says, “My sister Siren wants me to go home with her. She is mad at me for choosing a human or family. But she will not be a problem.” She takes his hand off his weapon and says, “We need to get going before my father knows I have left.” She turns into a mermaid again and gets ready to guide the raft to his home land.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:23 am

Raid turns and does a round house kick forcing the boat into the water. He jumps into the raft and says, "You don't have to lead it just direct I can roe it all the way there." He pulls out a paddle he made and says, "Get in the boat." He holds out her hand for her. As he waited for her he looks at Siren and says, "I will take good care of her."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 am

Hamona looks at him and says, “I would be faster if I were to guide it to your land Raid.” She looks at her sister as she does as she is told. Siren was not happy about this but she did want her sister to be happy. Hamona says to her, “I will continue to play my flute wherever we go. So you will always I have not forgotten about you and the rest of our sisters.” Siren comes to her and holds her hand a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:59 am

Raid waited for her and sister to say good bye. Then he starts to roe the boat out. He started off with a slow paddle and then he just took off in a full out roe. With Hamona in his lap he was careful not to splash her too much. But as he began to really paddle the boat started to go at a faster paste. Soon it was zooming across the water. He looks at Hamona and says, "Point the way."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 pm

Hamona sighs as he paddles through the water like it was nothing. She points to each direction he needed to go. It takes them three days to get to the city’s shore of the human world. Hamona gets in the water for an hour before going on land so she does not get sick. She jumps a little as she hears loud noises of the city life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Raid says, "Stay by me this isn't my village it will take a full day to get to my village." He grabs her and pulls her onto his back and says, "Don't let go we are going to take the ninja way to the village." He pulls out a head band with a metal strip in the middle on the metal strip was two clouds side by side. He then leaps into the trees and takes off full speed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Hamona holds on to him loosely so she would not hurt him. She blushes slightly as she feels the wind on her face. She says, “Hopefully your village is not as loud as this place.” Her blonde hair flows through the fast wind. She puts her face against his neck to keep the wind from blowing things into her eyes or making them water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Raid smiles and says, "It is a quite and peaceful village. The most noise is made on holidays." He smiles as his speed increased he couldn't wait to get him. He runs buy the village and says, "Hamona I need you to be quite this is a rival village." He dips in and out of sight and soon enough he was far enough away from the village he looks back at Hamona and says, "You can talk but be mindful that they are not restricted to there village."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Hamona looks at him after she is allowed to talk again. She just shakes her head and motions him to keep moving so he could be home. Her blonde hair moves in the wind as they keep moving. Her deep blue eyes watch the surroundings around them making sure that no one was following them. She may not be a ninja but she does know how to defend herself very well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next