The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R ))

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R )) - Page 5 Empty Re: gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 pm

she snorted slightly at his response'' now i know your smater than that.. most men would want to know the background of whatever woman they are trying to court... actually its all men... unless of course i want to end up with some sort of guy who will beat the snot out of me if i don't do as he says.. '' she grumbled, frowning at her empty bowl. trying not blush and atleast feel al ittle better at his compliment of her good looks and her body.. '' many possibilities huh.. if you say so , but i am not holding my breath, '' she sighed, half closing her eyes.. ' that and i am beginning to realize i am alot hard headed than i thought. most don't like that.. trust me i have seen them all. hell even if they get a notion that i may be smarter then i look they will turn and run.. ' 'she muttered, she had witnessed a few of those in her times of slavery as well. men who liked to think women are not smart, and if they do become smart, the men usually high tail it out of there to go find some whore or something to shack up with. someone they can abuse and whatever.. even she knew the world was a cruel place..

She slid a glance at him before shrugging.. '' i would think if i had a good chance at anything i would actually have to have some sort of nobile blood in me.. i doubt it. bet whatever papers you got in that bag of yours on me will probably say i am just the daughter of two broke peasants who needed money so sold me. '' she got up, before turning a bright red as his next question..'' i am pretty sure if i didn't enjoy last night i would be mad at you.. but since i am not mad at you, that should tell you something... '' she couldn't help but cringe slightly at seeing his parents, though she trusted his word on the fact that his parents where good people but she had experienced being around royals before and they usually sneered down at her or some other form of rudeness.. '' how will your.. parents react to me wanting my freedom? just curious. ' and she definitely wasn't looking forward to spending a few days at the castle, But the best she would do is to well, keep out of everyones way so not to piss off the wrong person.. '' and what of darren? i have a feeling he is trying to track me down.. don't think he'd be too happy to know i dissappeared ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R )) - Page 5 Empty Re: gift for the prince and an unknown plot ((mature, R ))

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:59 pm

"I would not worry to much about it. I am sure you will find your place once you are formally freed." He put an arm about her and moved her shirt apart to reveal her tits. He ran the fingers of one hand over them first then took one in his hand and squeezed it. "Knowing how to please a man will help though." he told her as he continued squeezing one tit then the other. "

He had not looked at the documents yet and figured it would be a good thing to do. It would help her to some degree find a place in life if she was of good stock. When she asked what his parents react to her wanting her freedom he smiled. "I think they will see it as something everyone wants and will not hesitate in granting it. "You don't mind me playing with your tits do you?" he opened her shirt all the way so her tits were completely free.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:59 pm

her eyes widened slightly in surprise as he moved her shirt apart a little before she felt his hands on her breasts again, biting her lower lip slightly she glanced up at him, '' i cannot help it when i worry...'' she held still, alittle tense, but slowly relaxed the more his fingers and hands moved over her breasts.. '' well yes, i would think that would help to ... i guess get a good relationship with someone. '' she visibly relaxed though after hearing that his parents wouldn't hesitate to even free her.

when he asked if she minded that he was playing with her breasts she went a slight red, '' none at all, why should i? your not exactly hurting me, and i am definitely learning a few things''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:02 am

She was a bit embaressed but she didn't stop him and she was right, she was learning a few things. He grinned and bent down and kissed then suckled on her tits as he squeezed them. "You do have such lovely tits, and men will want to play with them. He gave each of her tits a hard squeeze before he rearranged her shirt for her again and then smiled at her. "I think we had best be going. Later I will instruct you on how to suck a man's cock, if you wish to learn that."

He got out of the carriage and shut the door, then climbed up into the driver's seat and took the reins in hand. A bit later they were once more on the road and making good time.

Darren had found out that indeed Harmoney had been there but now was gone and no one knew who with. The Duke was in big trouble with the Prince and the King. But he told them he had no idea of who had stolen her the second time, though he had told them that he had hired the Silver Fox to steal her from the Prince. But of course that was under torture. He was bound and caged like an animal and sent off to the Prince and King for further interregation and punishment. Darren smiled when he saw the caged Duke, dirty, bloody and in pain being taken away. He decided to take the road north to see if she somehow had managed to make her way there.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:38 pm

she bit her lower lip and squirmed slightly when he suckled on her, sending little ways of pleasure through her body, though before she got to really enjoying it he moved again and squeezed her breasts before closing her shirt, blinking in surprise, and frowning slightly,watching as he got up and closed the door before getting the carriage going, she gave a slight grunt of disapointment but figured he was right they had to get moving.

settling herself down on the bench by the small window again she glanced up at him through the opening of it. '' hope you don't make a habit of that, teasing me and just getting up and doing other things, that wasn't very nice you know'' she teased, stretching out as much as she could as she half closed her eyes. '' what are your parents like? just curious.. '' she hadn't seen her parents since she was little and she definitely don't remember what they where like. so wanted to know how his where like, well other than strict as it would seem for him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:14 am

William chuckled at her comment of teasing her. "So you would like to have another go at it would you?" he asked. "Perhaps when we stop again I will again fuck your sweet ass and make you cum." he chuckled again and turned his attention back to the road. When asked what his parents were like, "Well they are good people." he began. My father inherited the throne from my grand father that took it by force from a tyrant. He was just a common man that had enough of the tyrant and lead a revolt. He taught my father the meaning of being a good king, and mine has tried to do the same to me."

He thought back to his grandfather, he only remembered him as a young boy as a tall man with weathered features and calloused hands. He had been a man that had worked hard before becoming a leader among the people and leading a revolt. He had been one not to wear the rich clothing of many kings, nor did his grandmother. His father and mother had didn't either, but they wore clothing that befit their rank. "My father is a strict man to some degree. He made sure that I had a good education and was taught the intricacies of politicts. My mother is a loving woman that adors my father." he had to grin and chuckle. "She was the daughter of a king in a far kingdom that wanted to have a pact with my father's kingdom. She had traveled to his kingdom as a servent to herself and a servent played her role so she could see what he was like. She had her servent act snotty and bratty to see what he would do and fell in love with him. She made sure I was taught the softer side of ruling. I think that is what sent me out among my people and learn from them and become what I have. Even in a land that is ruled by a good king, there is always those that need help."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:35 pm

she leaned back and closed her eyes to enjoy the ride as well as listen to what he had to say ,she grinned slightly at his first comment.'' uh huh, sounds like fun , but i think we should keep on going as much as possible.. i get the distinct feeling its not good to take our time on the room. don't want to run into any trouble again now would we?'' she certainly didn't, she would rather be safe behind protected walls at the moment, atleast until she is officially free.

Listening to him talk about his parents had her smiling again, especially when he told of the antics of his mother trading places with a servant just to see how his father would act, '' sounds like your mother definitely had a mischievous streak in her.. i don't doubt she has a good and kind personality.. i would definitely like to meet her.'' his father on the other hand she might be a little cautious about. it wasn't anything personal against the man , she was just naturally cautious around men, atleast for a while.'' bet you had fun as a child while you where growing up.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:54 am

He smiled as he listiened to her. She was wanting more but was worried about being caught and taken back into slavery. When she said her mother had a mischevious streak in her, he laughed. "Oh yes indeed, and from what I heard from her side of the family, she had been a handful and her parents were wanting her to be married off as soon as possible. They had tried before and her ways had ruined every try. But my father was different. Not your normal bratty and arrogant nobility. Having been born to commonors turned royalty, he had been brought up quite different. I guess that was what won her heart."

He had learned to care for people from her. Learned that one should earn what they get. He guessed he was trying to earn his right to rule people. When she mentioned his childhood. "Mmmmmm well if you call having reading and writhing drummed into your head everyday, then what to do and not to do when you have importent guests and the like fun. But yes there were times I enjoyed life. Riding out to the villages and towns with my father, finding other kids to play with. Now that was not always easy. Usually I had to sneak out of the castle and do that." he sighed. He kind of missed those days.

He drove on for a few hours and then again pulled the carriage off the road and stopped it. He had to rest the horses. Stepping down from the drivers seat he opened the door to the carriage and got in. "So we will stop here for a couple hours so the horses can rest." He looked at her smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:24 am

she gave a slight laugh'' atleast you had the joy of being able to sneak out , the thrill of it and all that, geez i never even got that as a child. was always watched like a hawk and never left alone the moment i was sold. '' she shrugged, when he stopped she opened her eyes and glanced around, '' hmm? oh well yea don't want to over tire the horses.. how much longer is it? '' she stretched, letting the kinks out of her muscles from sitting in one place for too long.. '' erm... any chance we are somewhere that i can uhh.. take care of personal needs?" she could wait on a bath, she just had to relieve herself, her poor bladder felt like it was fixing to burst, she was actually glad he stopped due to every time they went over a bump or dip in the trail it made it worse.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:08 am

William nodded to her question and opened the door. "You will have to find a suitable tree, but don't go to far." He watched her, and followed her a short distance. One didn't know what to expect on the road or off it. They were getting there. By the end of the day they would surely be across the border. Thinking about the wait and what they would do to pass the time made his cock become hard. He very much wanted to fuck her again and to play with her esquisite tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:48 am

she shrugged. '' thats a given, don't want some wild animal to find me or something else.'' she mumbled, ignoring the fact that he followed her a short distance, it was for her own safety and she knew it. finding a good tree was easy enough and she was quick to do what she needed to do before making her way back, now feeling so much better she glanced over at him slightly , he had one of those thoughtfull looks on his face and juding by how he was looking and the subtle changes in him, s he could tell whatever he was thinking about was something he seemed to like.

'' see, no wild animals found me.'' she teased, heading back to the carriage, she glanced up a little, frowning slightly , it was in the middle of the day but there was definitely some dark heavy clouds out and she could pretty much smell rain in the air, '' don't stand out there too long you will get wet, william. '' she knew it hadn't rained in a while and the land seemed to need it..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:07 am

William looked up at the sky and nodded, then got into the carriage and closed the door. The farmers would be glad for the rain. It would help with their crops. Travelers would curse it, especially those on horse back or walking. He didn't mind it, as long as he didn't stay out in it to long. As he closed the door the first droplets began to fall and soon the rain was coming down pretty good. "Well now seems we will be in here for a while." he grinned and sat down next to her. "Shall we continue where we left off?"

He reached over and undid her shirt and pulled it open again. "Such lovely tits needs to be played with." he leaned in and kissed her neck and throat. "Do you wish to learn how to suck a man's cock?" he asked her as he began squeezing her tits. This time there was no rush for them to move on. The horses had to rest and being under the trees they would be safe enough and not get to wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:57 am

she shook her head slightly as she watched william barely get in the carriage before it started to rain, atleast it wasn't a full blown storm, those she wouldn't like being caught out in..'' suppose your right, i doubt the rain will last long though'' He surprised her a bit by his eagerness, she figured she should be the one to be eager to do anything then again he definitely seemed to enjoy teaching her things.

half closing her eyes slightly and tilting her head up a little as he kissed her neck and throat she squirmed even as her hands went to his arms absently. '' i want to learn whatever i can..'' she mumbled, atleast she was getting better at not being too embarrassed about what was going on..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:12 pm

He moved down and kissed her tits and suckled on them a bit before moving back up to her neck and then to her lips. He kissed her and slipped his toung in to her mouth to play with her toung as he squeezed her tits a bit hard now. When he broke the kiss he moved a hand down and undid his pants and freed his cock. He placed one of her hands about it and said, "now move your hand up and down it's length and see how it feels in your hand."

He would tell her what to do and let her do it. But he also wanted to be ready to once again fuck her ass. "Before you begin to learn to suck my cock, remove your pants so that later I may again fuck that beautiful ass of yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:45 pm

she couldn't help the small gasp of pleasure from him suckling on her breasts, she was already squirming slightly from her arousal , though when he kissed her she was a bit surprised since it was the first time he actually kissed her, she enjoyed it, kissing him back slowly before watching him curiously as he freed himself and placed her hand on him, trying not to be embarrassed by it as she slowly stroked him, her tough light as she was getting used to it.

glancing up at him again she frowned slightly before moving to take her pants off like she was told, she was only a little weary on that, but atleast she knew what to expect this time and hopefully it wouldn't be as uncomfortable as the first. Settling back down on the bench of the carriage she looked up at him slightly as she went back to slowly stroking him, taking her time really to get used to it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:14 am

"Now what you can do my dear is to kneel down on the bench here and lower your self down to my cock. Once you have done that you will take my cock and begin licking it with your toung." he helped her down into the proper position so she could begin the process of sucking his cock. He then continued to squeeze her dangling tits. "There are many positions that you can do this in. This one allows me to continue to play with your tits and if necessary your pussy." he grinned.

Darrel had dismounted and pulled his horse under the protection of a large tree. It shielded him from most of the rain but he had to pull his cloak up over his head so as not to get drenched. Another miserable day and probably night as well. He was use to soft beds, good food and drink, not out riding on a horse, eating food that was not the worlds best but would not go bad for some time, and sleeping on the ground. He was misserable and longed for the life he once had, and hoped to get again once he found Hamony.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:03 pm

she moved as he helped her into whatever position he wanted her in, though he was a bit distracting with his hands on her but atleast he wasn't teasing her that bad. '' what are the others?'' she was definitely curious about that and figured she would be shown in time, taking it slow was a pace she was comfortable with. still stroking him slowly she lightly ran her tongue over the length of him, taking her time, getting used to it while he played with her breasts.it wasn't a bad experience and she did get a little bold here and there by taking just the tip of him in her mouth and sucked slightly as she stroked him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:26 am

"That's right. Now take the whole length into your mouth and and move up and down on it." It was a simple thing to do and at times he wondered if it was something that came natural with women. As she stroked, licked and sucked his cock, he leaned his head back against the carriage and continued squeezing her tits hard. His other hand, went back to move over her ass cheeks and give them a playful smack here and there. He wondered if he should prolong the trip a bit, just so he could enjoy her more. But then again once he got her back to his parents castle, he could pretty much continue his fun there and in comfort. His breathing was becoming a bit more labored as she continued. Soon he would have to stop her so he could again enjoy slipping his cock up her tight ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:40 am

she listened to his words, taking as much as she could of him in her mouth before moving slowly up and down on him, taking her time to get used to it, though once she had to take her mouth off of him the first time he smacked her ass, her eyes had gone wide and she gave a slight squeak when it had happened she had nearly bit him. she had never been struck before not even on a gentle note so she was highly embarrassed by her reaction. the smack hadn't really hurt, just stung slightly still it shocked her. As it was h e was going to have marks on his legs from where her nails had dug in.

The few other smacks she got used to, expecting it actually now as she went back sucking on him, though she hoped he was smart enough not to do anything else to surprise the hell out of her if he didn't want to accidentally get bit. She wished he would warn her on whatever else he was going to do. She forgot about everything else really once she started to hear his breathing becoming labored, it was definitely a sign to her that he was enjoying what she was doing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:35 am

Her reaction to him smacking her ass cheeks made him grin and chuckle. There was alot she had missed out on, and he might be able to teach her. "You are doing fine." he told her between breaths. "With a little more practice, you should be a pro at it." He finally had to lift her head up off his cock and then stood up some, his hard cock throbing from what she had been doing with it. Opening the jar of lubricant he moved to where he could apply it to her ass.

After a few times of pushing it up into her ass, he fingered her ass and played with her pussy for a few minutes to make sure she was ready to accept his cock up her ass again. Before he moved her to a better position, he raised her head up and kissed her deeply. "Now my dear I hope you are ready to feel my cock up your ass again." he said softly as he broke the kiss. He then moved behind her and spread her ass cheeks and pressed his cock hard against her anal opening until it allowed it in. Then slowly he sank the length of it up into her lovely ass. "Should feel a bit better this time." he told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:12 pm

she was a little surprised by his laugh at her reaction to being smacked but atleast it made her relax some knowing he wasn't upset at her. When he moved her away from him so he could lub and play where her ass she tried to hold still especially when he played with her pussy as well,arousing her even more. She was pretty much breathless by the time he finished kissing her '' as ready as i will ever be i think'' she mumbled, she kept herself relaxed when he moved up behind her, giving a slight moan when he pushed against her opening, it wasn't as bad as last time but still felt a little awkward.

she relaxed almost instantly when he was fully in her, letting out her breath slowly she looked over at him over her shoulder.. ' just a bit.... still feels.. just slightly uncomfortable i think'' she mumbled, she had no idea what to think though about his other comment about her becoming a pro at what ever she did.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:49 am

William slowly began moving his cock in and out of her ass, enjoying the feeling of how tight it was around his cock. Again he reached up and took one of her dangling tits in a hand and squeezed it hard. "After a couple more times that will change." he told her, "Having your pussy fucked is more pleasurable though. However I don't want to deprive you of finding someone that wants a virgin woman." He began to fuck her ass a bit harder and brought his hand down from her tits to her pussy to rub it and caress its clit.

Her former master took shelter under a large tree, cursing. He was out in the rain and feeling miserable as the cool air even seemed to seep though his cloak. He wondered why he was such a fool and gambled so much. Why did he let it get him into trouble like it had. He cursed himself for being such a fool to let gambling get him intot he fix he was in. He swore he would never do it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:16 am

she gave a small gasp before moaning as she pushed back against him when he moved a bit harder, her body had already relaxed again so was no longer feeling uncomfortable. she was trying to concentrate on everything he was doing though,him moving in her and the fact his fingers went from her breasts to her pussy to rub and tease and get her more wet while adding a bit more to the pleasure.'' you have said that already'' she mumbled, once again being reminded that he wouldn't take her virginity. But she ignored it for now, not wanting anything to ruin her good mood at the moment.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:26 am

"Just wanted to make sure you understood why I am not fucking your pussy." he grinned and continued to fuck her ass. "It feels so good my dear. I hope you are enjoying it as well." He began alternating between her pussy and tits, enjoying the feel of her tits in his hand as he squeezed them hard.

"Are you going to miss your previous life." he asked her as he began to speed up the pace. His breathing was a bit labored and grunted some as he pushed his cock deep up into her ass again and again.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:46 pm

she moaned softly as she pushed against him more, hearing his words but taking a moment before she could reply, her own breathing labored before her breath hitched softly as he sped up the pace, bitting her lower lip she pushed against him hard again , trembling with pleasure, feeling it building up as he continued to tease her with his hand as well... Shaking her head to his last question she gave a small groan '' no... only thing i will miss. is playing the harp. '' , He was making it extremely hard to think at the moment, she was only half aware that the rain had stopped as she moved against him more, before her body jerked against his as her climax suddenly hit hard and fast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5